Steve Stevie Steven Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigGuy33
BigGuy33
3,083 Followers

"Why'd you stop?" I asked.

"Hubby was afraid that wifey and I were falling in love and was afraid she might leave him. I don't know if she'd have left him, but he was right about us starting to have feelings for each other. But I also had no intention of leaving Neil. I've always hoped to find a woman that would be okay with sharing me with my husband long-term but I've never found her."

"I'll share you with your husband, mom," Jasmine said smiling, "if you'll share mine with me."

Hannah looked over at me.

"What do you think, young man? You seem to be gathering quite the stable of willing and eager pussy. Think you can handle it."

I gave my best mock salute.

"I don't know, ma'am, but I'm willing to give it a try."

"I thought you might be. Now since Neil won't be back until late Sunday night, I thought we might all spend the night in the master on the king-sized bed."

"Neil won't mind?"

"Well, he probably won't even know, but it's not exactly sacred territory. He's had sex with Norman on it and I've had sex with other people on it. It's just a bed."

We spent the next couple of hours grilling and eating. No one bothered to put on any clothes, though I did put an apron on while I was grilling. Some things you just don't want to risk getting burned, am I right?

There was a lot of touching and feeling going on as we cooked and ate. Both of the women at one point or another slid their hands under my apron and stroked me hard, then let me go. As we ate, I was sitting across from Hannah, and she delighted in spreading her legs and running her finger up her slit. If I had wondered where Jasmine got her sexy, teasing nature before I certainly didn't wonder anymore.

Hannah and Jasmine were very loving and affectionate toward each other. They struck me more like lovers, which of course they were, rather than mother and daughter. Perhaps they had been careful not to reveal that behavior before, or maybe this was something new as their relationship evolved, but it was something I hadn't noticed before.

We cleaned up after dinner and then went to shower. Jasmine and I made use of the large master shower while Hannah used the one in the second bathroom, which Jasmine usually used. We regrouped on the bed. We had a really good time trying a variety of positions. My particular favorite had Hannah lying on her back. I was between her thighs gently fucking her while Jasmine straddled her face, and Jasmine and I were kissing softly.

And thanks to Hannah's urging and guidance, Jasmine and I finally managed to successfully have anal sex for the first time. She explained that we had to take things slow and prepare Jasmine properly. Hannah was right there reassuring Jasmine it would be okay, and she also made sure everything was properly lubricated. It took several minutes but I finally got all the way in. We kept it slow and easy for the first time, and Jasmine didn't actually climax, but she said she enjoyed it enough that we can do it again in the future.

We ended up spending all of Sunday together as well. We didn't have sex the whole time, but there was no clothing being worn except when we went out to lunch. I finally left just before dinner on Sunday because Neil had let Hannah know he'd be home right around 6:00. Whether this was just common courtesy or a system they have to allow time to clean up and get lovers out of the house I don't know, but it allowed Hannah plenty of time to get the place cleaned and aired out. By the time I left you had no idea it was the den of inequity it had been.

I let mom I'd be home for dinner. I had decided not to share with my mom the fact that I had fucked (and presumably would continue to fuck) Jasmine's mom, though I expected to let Suni in on the secret. But it didn't work out that way.

After dinner I went up to my room, and mom tracked me down there soon, closing the door and pulling off the velour top she was wearing. Hmm. No bra. And then the skirt came up, and no panties.

"Does Hannah know you spent last night fucking Jasmine in her house?"

Mom was guessing that Jasmine and I would've had sex, but it was a reasonable guess. I wasn't expecting the directness of it, however, and I stumbled over my words a bit.

"Uh, I think so...yeah."

Mom apparently sensed something in my tone and it immediately set her on alert. She pushed me back on the bed and crawled her mostly naked body on top of me, looking me in the eyes. Which I was steadfastly trying to avoid.

"What happened this weekend, Steven?"

"What? Nothing."

"Bullshit. There's something you're not telling me, now what is it?"

"There's nothing, really."

"You did have sex with Jasmine, right? I mean, not that you have to, but you spent the night so I assume you did."

"Yeah, we did."

"I figured. Now, what else? Did her mom walk in on you and then join in?"

She said this last part half in jest but in my mental and emotional state I thought she had guessed it and the look on my face must have told the story. The smile on her face slowly dropped and a look of shock replaced it.

"My God, that's it, isn't it? You had sex with Hannah, didn't you? Steven, how could you do that? She's a happily married woman."

At this point the cat was well and truly out of the bag so there was no reason to try and keep the secret, so I moved on to explaining and justifying what happened, including pointing out that she, too, is a happily married woman. I gave her a full rundown of the events of the weekend as we lay on the bed. As I told the story she began stroking my cock, and before I knew it she had climbed on top of me and sinking me into her now soaking wet cunt.

"Enjoyed that story, did you, mom?"

"Jesus, Steven, you screwed your future mother-in-law, who happens to be a lesbian in a covert marriage and is also having sex with her own daughter. It's like a daytime soap opera meets Caligula. Damn it, Steven, fuck me!"

I put my hands on her hips and starting bucking my hips up to meet hers as they were coming down. There was a very satisfying 'slap' each time our bodies came together, and I silently thanked Jasmine and Hannah for the draining they gave me or I'd have already blown my load into mom, with all of the possible consequences that may have occurred.

Before we could get to that point, I rolled her over on to her back. She pulled her legs up to the point she was practically folded in half. I slammed into her until I was just about to cum and then pulled out and blew my load all over her stomach. I was sure she got at least one and I hoped at least one more. She surprised me by admitting to 2 pretty big ones and 2 more smaller ones.

She rolled over on to her back and cuddled up against me again. She was silent for several minutes and I thought she may have dozed off, but then she spoke.

"That's 4 women you're servicing, Steven. I'll do my best to scale back to leave some for the others. Like I said, it's been awhile and I'm making up for lost time."

"It's cool, mom. If it gets to be too much I'll let you know I need a night off."

"Okay Steven. I better get cleaned up. Dad is probably wondering where I am."

"Sure mom. Good night."

"Good night, Steven."

*****

End Chapter 4

BigGuy33
BigGuy33
3,083 Followers
12