Steve the Man of Virtue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ella speaking."

"Ella, it's me, Steve."

"Oh, how are you?"

"I'm good. What happened last night during our date?"

"We had dinner at the Shark Fin Inn. It was delicious! Then I took you to my apartment. I introduced you to my roommate Leni and we asked you to stay but you said you needed to go."

"Really? Did you take any pictures of me?"

"Pictures? What are you talking about?"

"You and I were in the bathroom. You had a digital camera."

Ella laughed. "Uh, I don't think so. Is this something you've been fantasizing?"

"Well, can I come over to your apartment now? I'd like to talk to you more about this." Steve was really keen on going to Ella's apartment to explore the place to figure out what had happened the night before.

"You know, I'm busy at the moment. I'm hanging out with the girls and boys aren't supposed to be around."

"Okay, well, maybe I can see you some other time. Maybe tomorrow."

"We'll see. Goodbye Steve."

Steve hung up and thought about his conversation with Ella. He was suspicious about why she did want him to come to his apartment. Perhaps she was trying to hide something from him? He remembered very clearly where she lived because he knew the route that she had taken when she drove him to her apartment last night. He rushed to his Ford Ka and drove.

He arrived at the apartment tower, parked on the road, and took the lift up to the relevant floor. He was walking along the corridors before he realized that his journey was likely useless since the door to Ella's apartment would be locked and he did not have the keys. When he arrived at the door his fears were confirmed when he tried to turn the doorknob but the knob did not turn.

He had no choice but to wait for someone to either come out or come in. There was a large sofa nearby for people to sit on, and he figured it would be a good idea for him to hide behind this sofa for a while.

CHAPTER FIVE

After thirty minutes of sitting on the sofa, Steve heard the doors of the lift open. He quickly got off the sofa, jumped to the ground, and actually rolled underneath the sofa. The sofa was rather high above the ground, so there was enough room for him. The sofa was like a bed, with material covering the bottom so that nobody could see the underside of the sofa.

Steve realized that lying underneath the sofa was not comfortable, but he was afraid of getting out or even looking out in case Ella caught him. He lied there for some time and waited. He could hear people getting out of the lifts and walking along the corridor. He could also tell from the voice of the people talking that both Ella and Leni were there.

When he knew that the two girls were at the entrance to their apartment, Steve poked his head out from under the sofa and noticed that the two were about to go in. He crawled out from underneath the sofa and tiptoed to the door.

The two girls heard Steve approaching from behind.

"Steve!" said Leni.

"Can I use your toilet?" asked Steve, pretending to need to urinate.

"What are you doing here?" asked Ella. "Me and Leni are hanging out and we don't want any boys to disturb us."

A moment later the apartment door opened and Steve walked in along with the two girls.

"Do you need to use the toilet or not?" asked Ella.

While the two girls went to the kitchen, Steve went to the toilet and pretended to urinate. When he came back out he found the two girls watching television, so he decided to sit and watch with them. Leni had the remote control and flicked through the channels before realizing there was nothing to watch except the news.

Five minutes later, while we were all watching the news, Ella suddenly got up and announced, "I'm going to get ready to go out tonight."

"Where are you going?" Steve asked.

"I'm hanging out with some friends," she said. "I've got to get prepared."

Ten minutes later, Ella came back wearing more promiscuous clothing. She said goodbye to Steve and Leni and walked off. When Steve looked at his watch, he noticed that it was seven o'clock.

Steve spoke to Leni. "Did you know Ella was going out? Where's she going?"

"I don't know," said Leni. "Do you want to find out? Let's go out and follow her."

"Do you know what happened last night?" asked Steve. "Do you remember telling me to go into Ella's bedroom last night?"

"Yes, I remember," she said, smiling. "I know what you two did in there."

"What did we do? Did she take pictures of me?"

"Pictures? Did she take pictures of you?"

"I don't know. I can't remember what happened."

"I thought you two were fucking in there."

"Really?"

"Now that you mention it," said Leni. "I do remember Ella coming out of the room with a camera."

"I knew it! So she did take pictures of me! Do you know where she stores her camera in this house? Do you think maybe she's taken it with her?"

"We can always follow her," said Leni, "but it's awfully dark outside. It's just so cold."

CHAPTER SIX

Leni was glad she put on a warm top because it was cold outside. The air seemed sharper and more frosty than normal. The girl put her hands in her pockets and raised her collar over her neck to prevent her neck from getting cold. Steve walked out from the apartment tower.

"We'll take my car," said Steve. "You told me you know where Ella was hangout out tonight. You direct me and I'll drive."

"There's no need to drive a car," said Leni. "Ella's not far away. Let's walk there together."

"But it's cold. You complained that it was cold. I have a heater in my car."

"But it's more romantic if we walked together at night." Leni walked up to Steve, stroked his penis with her fingers, and gently kissed him on the lips. "If you walk me to the park, I'll let you suck on my pussy in the bushes. Would you like that?"

Steve started at her for a moment. "Alright, I'll do that, but afterwards I'll need to find Ella. I don't trust her."

As she walked along the pavement, she looked up at the full moon above. The moon hung in the sky and looked like it was alive. When she breathed, a torrent of what seemed like smoke blew out from her mouth and nose. She remembered seeing something similar on a TV show about a fire-breathing dragon that often had smoke coming out of its mouth. If smoke was coming out from her mouth, she reasoned, then if she kept breathing she would eventually run out of smoke. She then started to wonder what smoke was doing inside her body to begin with.

Leni and Steve had been walking for about six minutes in the middle of the night. As she walked along the pavement, she started to notice how loud her footsteps were. She liked being around Steve. She suddenly realized that this was scarier than she imagined it to be. She felt a desire to dash back home. As the two walked along the pavement, they spoke.

"Steve, do you like me?" asked Leni. "Do you think I'm hot?"

Steve nodded. "Yes."

"If I told you to lick my anus, would you do it? Would you rim my ass and lick all the *** out of it?"

Steve spoke quietly. "If that's what you want, I'll do it."

When Steve and Leni got to the park they noticed how dark it was. The moon was full but it didn't do much to light up the park. The two hid in a patch of bushes.

CHAPTER SEVEN

Ella parked her BMW at the car park of a football field. She got out, walked along a narrow pathway along the side of a football field.

But there was money to be made--lots of it. She had a clear purpose and she really wanted to fulfill it. Having money not only allowed her to buy things but also made her feel good about herself, and she was starting to feel insecure about herself because quite a few people both among her family and among her friends often tried to put her down sometimes. Often these comments were made as a joke, but Ella took them seriously nevertheless. She was very sensitive about other people's opinion of her.

As she walked along the pathway, both the full moon and the streetlights illuminated her path. However, she realized just how useless the moon was. There were no streetlights here, and the place was dark. Looking at the football field reminded her of a time when she was on a luxury liner and looked down into the ocean from the edge. She saw the dark blue sea below and it looked scary because it was so big and dark underneath and because she had no idea what was there in the ocean, whether there were sharks or other monsters. She remembered being so scared and this emotion was now replicated as she stared at the field.

The girl was aware of everything--the rustling of the leaves on the trees, the light hurried footsteps of what she presumed were raccoons or small dogs, and the light whistling of the wind. After taking a deep breath, she walked on the field, making her way to the goals.

Henry had told her he'd meet her near the goals of the football field, and he would hand her the cash there.

Everything was going to plan. She had told Leni to distract Steve, and she had the nude videos of a drug-induced Steve being raped by Leni with a strap-on. Ella didn't know exactly why this man, Henry, wanted images of unconscious young men being raped by women, but she was motivated by the money. She remembered taking many pictures of Steve's bottom from various distances. Some of the pictures were disgusting and almost made her puke, such as the close-up picture of Steve's anal hole after his butt cheeks were spread out.

All of a sudden, Ella heard a noise from behind. She turned around and saw Henry, a tall man wearing a suit, standing near the goals.

"Ella," said Henry with a deep voice. "You're dressed like a slut. You're very naughty."

Ella put her head down. "Sorry," she said.

"Don't be. I like to be aroused by you."

"I've got the videos and images," said Ella.

"I was just looking at some pictures of you," said Henry. "You're so cute when you've got no clothes on." Henry held something in her hands. "Remember I told you I was going to give you three thousand dollars?"

Ella's eyes widened. She held out both his hands and accepted the wad of cash. She grabbed the cash and shoved it in her pockets.

Ella stood where she was and stared at Henry. They both stood silently for a while.

Ella spoke. "Henry ... can I ask you a question?"

"Go ahead. Ask me anything."

"Why do you want videos and pictures of young men? Are you gay or are you straight?"

"I'm bisexual. I would love to fuck you right now and also get my ass pounded by a big man. That would be so nice."

CHAPTER EIGHT

Steve woke up and found himself in his bedroom, yet again. He heard the fan in the kitchen whirring away, so he walked out and, as expected, found his mother there cooking him breakfast.

He remembered the night before. He remembered stripping naked in a bush with Leni who allowed him to lick her ass. He remembered the warm taste of her ass. It was delicious. She then sucked on his penis until he ejaculated all over her face. It was lovely, but now he was at home and felt not only lonely but sexually aroused. He turned on his computer and went to his favorite porn site.

To his surprise, there was a video on the internet site that looked curious.

He then realized that it was a video of himself!

THE END

12