Steve to Stevie to ??

Story Info
Steve meets lady executive online who likes control.
6k words
4.52
107k
48

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 04/15/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gbr2004
gbr2004
653 Followers

This is the first story I have submitted to any site. Sorry if it seems rather slow but it is going to be a long story and it will get much more sexual and kinky. I hope readers will find it interesting and be waiting for the continuation of the story. Please feel free to give me any feedback.

*

I am a straight man with a regular life, dating occasionally but not many long time relationships. I'm 24 with my first real job after college. I work in a mortgage brokerage firm and have been there over two years. I keep myself in decent shape, I'm 5'7 140 lbs, longish brown hair, blue eyes, not really muscular, slender and pretty smooth. I didn't really play a lot of sports, just some tennis in high school.

I love flirting with the girls at work and have dated a couple of them but it didn't work out and they are now at different jobs. Just as well I guess. The lady who drives me crazy is my new boss. She started here a couple months ago from our New York office. She is so sophisticated and classy. I have heard others say that she is 43. I feel like I handle myself well most times but when I'm with her I turn into a total wreck. I find myself stuttering like a schoolboy and know that sometimes I blush when I screw up around her and that is embarrassing too. Sometimes it seems like she is trying to keep from laughing when I make a fool of myself. Maybe I'm just imagining it but she affects me so.

I think part of it has to be the way she dresses at work. She always wears business suits, hose and heels. You know the type, the jackets that when buttoned, gives her body such a perfect shape. I guess her breasts to be at least a C cup maybe even a D. And the skirt, tight and short enough that when I'm in her office and she crosses her legs, its all I can do not to stare and drool. I know, I know, but that is how she affects me. Her heels are always intoxicating too. Colors vary but they are always at least 4 inches and spiked heels. I love the way her heels click on the hard floor as she walks through our area at work.

She is not beautiful in a movie star way but looks like you imagine a highly placed executive to look. Such a professional look, her makeup perfect, her jet black hair always looking like she just left a beauty parlor. I can't decide if I like it better when flowing down past her shoulders or when she has it in a tight bun. They are very different looks but both are so effective in giving her the look she desires for the day. The way she carries herself when she moves around the office area where I work doesn't allow me not to watch her. I don't know if she sees me staring, I hope not, but I can't help it.

Well, enough about her, sorry about my rambling on about her but I find her so enchanting. Thinking about her led me to a certain chatroom when I was online looking around one night. The name of the room was Executive Ladies in Charge. I had to go in and look around and was checking out some of the profiles. I have never did much chatting online, usually just watch other people chat in the rooms. Once in a while, I chat with girls online but never even got as far as phone calls, let alone meeting.

Suddenly, I got an email from someone with screenname Ms Storm. The message read: This executive lady is looking to chat with a younger man who interests lie in ladies who like being in charge. Are you the one who stares at his boss, wishing he could tell her how he really feels. If that is you, you have 5 minutes to call me. The number is 702-345-4211. Ms Storm.

Then my computer showed her logging off. Damn, I would have liked to IM her back, but calling her, I don't know about that. I read the message over and over. The description of a guy sounds so much like me. What could it hurt, I think to myself. After all, she doesn't know who I am or anything about me except my screen name. I can block my number so she can't figure out who I am. I call her, blocking my number, but the message says she doesn't take blocked calls. I look at my watch, 5 minutes almost up. I can't help it and dial it without blocking my number.

I hear the phone being answered. "Hello, I'm so glad you decided to call," the feminine voice says.

"Hello, I almost didn't, but your IM really caught me attention," I say my voice not sounding near as confident as her's.

"What did you like about it?" she asks.

"Well, its kind of embarrassing, but my boss at work is so hot that I spend a lot of time thinking about her and I do watch her whenever she is around at work," I tell her, just wanting to get it out. " I know, it sounds kind of lame but she really is very sexy. I guess I wanted to just talk about it with someone". Hoping she doesn't think im too much of a loser.

"I see. Is she older?" she asks.

"Yes, in her 40's but I like that. She seems so much sexier than the young girls that work out in the cubicles with me," I tell her, feeling more comfortable talking to her.

"I'm in my 40's also and its really a great age at be. I'm a lawyer in the downtown area and was just looking around on the computer before leaving work. I saw your name and your profile was nice and I do enjoy the company of a younger man at times. Would you be interested in meeting me for a drink?" Her voice is so smooth and intoxicating.

Is this really happening I wonder to myself. It's too good to be true. The thought of meeting a woman like this for a drink is rather intimidating but know I might never get another opportunity like this. "Yes that would be great." Hoping she can't hear the nervousness in my voice.

"Send me a picture of you Steve," she says, it sounding more like an order than a request.

Realizes she know my name, and know all the other information also displayed with my name. If she is a lawyer, I'm sure with my name and address that she can probably find out anything she wants about me. Getting very nervous about this now. "I don't know Ms Storm, maybe we should talk more before I send my picture," I tell her nervously.

"Maybe you would rather I come over to Silver State Mortgage and look around for you tomorrow. I'm sure your boss would help me locate you in your little cubicle." her voice firm. "I'm sure she would enjoy hearing how you idolized her, don't you think Stevie?"

My voice cracking as I realize she already has found out where I work, "Please Ms Storm, can we keep this from my work place, I really need my job and if she knew I was talking to a stranger about her, she might get upset and it could cost me my job. Please?" Sure my voice sounds like pleading but I really don't want this to go that way.

"Do you know where the Pink Panther Lounge is?" she says.

I know the place, it's a gay bar down in the district. Never considered going there with all the fags and lesbians. "Yes I know where it is," I tell her nervously.

Her voice sounding totally in control now. "Stevie, I'm signing back on now. Send your face picture to me now. You will meet me at the Pink Panther in one hour. If you are late, I will not acknowledge you but will be at your office tomorrow. Do you understand Stevie?"

"Please Ms Storm, can we meet somewhere else?" I ask. I'm not gay at all and really don't like those kind of places."

Her voice almost sounding like she's laughing at me, "Afraid some fag will try to pick you up Stevie boy? Don't worry, I will protect you from all those bad boys. Wear some jeans Steve, and I prefer that they are tight. You don't want to disappoint me, do you Stevie?"

"No Ms Storm but...," my voice pleading.

"No buts...be there at 8:00 sharp. Now send your picture," she says in a no nonsense tone and hangs up the phone.

What have I got myself into? Panicking!!!

Look at my watch, I have to leave in about a half hour if I'm going to get there on time and I don't dare be late. Realizing that there are no options, I can't take a chance she might really come down to work. I look for a picture and send her one about a year old when my hair was longer. Then start looking for a pair of jeans, most of my are rather baggy but find an old pair of white jeans I had in college and try them on. They are almost too small but can get them on and don't have time to try and find any other ones. Look at myself in the mirror and realize they really are tight but my ass looks kind of nice in them. Didn't realize what a little bubble butt I had.

I shave which doesn't take long since my facial hair is really light. Then put on a light blue tshirt and go to tuck it in but jeans too tight so I leave it out. I put on some cologne and hit the door. My nervousness grows as I get down into district area. It's the area where all the xxx-rated bookstores and gay clubs are. Pretty sleazy area, usually some hookers on most corners. Used to drive down here once in a while and look at them in their slutty clothes and imagine picking them up, but of course, I never did.

I get to the Pink Panther and pull into parking lot in the back. Get out, embarrassed already with the tight white jeans and white tennis shoes that I have on. So much different than the way I usually dress. Start walking in when I hear a noise back by a wall. When I look back there is a guy about my age on his knees sucking an older man's cock. The older man has the young guy's head in his hands and is moving the head back and forth on his cock. Jesus Christ, what am I doing at a place like this. I go around the corner and go into the lounge. The place is rather dark and smoky and I work my way over to the bar and sit down on a stool.

"What can I get you sweetie," the bartender asks me in such a faggy voice.

He looks in mid 20's, cute I guess, but there's no doubt he's a fag I think to myself. "Listen, you can forget the sweetie bullshit. Just bring me a beer, I'm just here because I have to meet someone here, a woman."

"Ok, honey," he says grinning, "Don't get your panties in an uproar".

He walks away but I can hear a couple guys laugh as he leaves. He brings the beer back, but when I go to pay, he tells me its taken care of and nods to a man at the end of the bar. He looks about 50 and is in a suit. He raise his beer acknowledging my look but I look away quickly. "What the fuck," I say under my breathe and take a drink.

I start looking around for you but don't see anyone that I think might be you. Look at the dance floor where there are quite a few people dancing. Damn, look at all the guys dancing together. Gross. There are a few women dancing out there too, some of them in very sexy outfits. Some of them are dancing with other women and some are dancing with men. See some guys dancing together with one having his head resting on the other guys shoulder and sometimes a couple of them will kiss. How the fuck can they do that with everyone watching.

There are some men in leather pants and leather vests scattered around. Most are sitting at tables with other men dressed in a similar manner. One table has two younger guys kneeling on the floor, one each by the chair of one of the men in leather. Neither has a shirt on, one just has a jockstrap on, the other with a very short leather shorts. Both have leather collars on and a leash leading from the collar tied to the chair the men are sitting in. Have read about shit like this but my first time actually seeing any of it. How can a guy let another man treat him like that? Realize one of the young guys is staring at me and I turn away quickly.

I hear a commotion and see a black man leaving the mens room slamming the door behind him. His hand is gripping the hair of a small white guy and he is pulling him by his hair through the bar. You can see the white guy has been crying and when I look closer can see the front of his jeans are all wet. Damn, looks like the guy pissed his jeans. The black guys leads him out of the bar and I realize the guy probably did piss his pants. What the hell goes on in these places I wonder to myself.

I turn back around drinking my beer. I'm thinking she probably won't show, probably some asshole just jerking guys around. I will finish this beer and get the fuck out of this fag joint, but in back of my mind know I will stay a little longer. I really don't want to take a chance she is for real and might show up at my work. I work mainly with younger women and the thought of them all knowing my secret desires is downright frightening.

"Hello Stevie," the voice smooth and sultry.

I turn around and there is a gorgeous black woman standing there. She appears to be around 5'10" with a very nice figure. Her breasts are full and her legs go on forever. She is wearing a black business suit but skirt is shorter than most you would see. There is a silky white blouse under her jacket and her breasts look so full and inviting. Realize I'm staring and can feel my face getting red.

"Hello, are you Ms Storm?" I ask rather meekly.

"Yes Stevie, were you expecting someone else? Maybe that gentleman at the end of the bar. He can't keep his eyes off you," she says staring at me.

"No, I was just here to meet you but I didn't know...," I start stammering.

"You didn't know I was black?" she asked matter of factly.

As I look at her face, I notice how perfect her face is. The red lipstick and other makeup makes her look so sensual. "No but its ok," I say feeling rather embarrassed.

"Its so nice for you to say its ok for me to be black Stevie," she says her eyes never leaving mine.

"I didn't mean it that way, I just didn't know," I tell her feeling more like the bumbling idiot the more I talk.

"Is it a problem for you Stevie?" she asks.

"No, not at all, you are gorgeous", I tell her. Trying to change subject I ask "May I buy you a drink Ms Storm?"

"Yes, thanks," she says.

I look around and all the seats are taken so I stand up "Please take my seat Ms Storm."

She sits down and the bartender comes over. "Is he yours Ms Storm?" he asks.

She looks at me then back to the bartender, "I'm not sure yet Alex." She turns towards me, "Are you mine?" she asks.

Not knowing what to say, I stand there like a dumb shit.

"I guess the cat has his tongue," she says laughing lightly and then ordering a drink. She turns toward me, crossing her legs.

I notice she has seamed black nylons on and can see the lace top on one of her legs and just the suggestion of a garter attached to it. Her heels are black patent leather and at least 5" spiked heels. If she only knew how many times I had jerked off thinking about garter belts and nylons, I think to myself. Realize I'm staring so look up quickly. "I was so surprised to get your IM on the computer."

Ignoring my statement, she looks at me, "What do you think Stevie, you like my legs?"

Can feel my face getting red, I always have blushed very easy. "Yes Ms Storm, I'm sorry if I was staring."

"It's ok sweetie. Stand back, let me take a look at you," she says.

I step back a step or so standing there as she stares at me. I'm feeling very subconscious and the fact she is black makes this even more intense. I have always been rather intimidated by black men and women. Don't know whether its because I'm usually smaller than them or what, but I have had very few experiences with black people. She tells me to turn and I turn around slowly till I'm facing her again.

"You are such a cute boy Stevie. I did like your hair better a little longer, you will not cut it without my permission. And those white jeans Stevie, they look so nice on you. You really do have a cute ass," she says.

Rather surprised when she talks to me about needing permission to do something but don't want to mention it. "I don't usually wear white jeans anymore," I tell her, "these were the only ones I could find that fit me tightly." Her eyes feel like they go straight through me, I have trouble keeping eye contact with her. Looking down slightly, "May I ask you for a favor Ms. Storm?"

"Sure sweetie, ask away," she says.

"Would you call me Steve rather than Stevie or sweetie, please?" I ask her.

"No sweetie, I will call you whatever I want to call you. Is that a problem Steviiiie?" she asks intensely.

Feeling even more intimidated but not wanting to cause any problems, I tell her "I guess it's ok."

"Let's move over to a booth, Stevie, where we will have a little more privacy to talk," she says as she rises.

"Alright," I say. She towers over me and reaches down and takes my hand and starts to lead me through the bar towards the booths. I feel like a little boy being led around but follow behind her till she gets into a booth. She motions for me to slide in and then she slides in beside me in the half moon booth.

"So Steve, do you have a girlfriend?" she asks.

"Not at the moment," I tell her, feeling that I have to try and defend myself a little, "but I have had a lot of girlfriends in the past."

"I'm sure you have Stevie, you are such a cutie," she says laughingly, "the guys in here can't keep their eyes off you."

"I told you I'm not gay or interested in all this fag shit. It was your idea to meet here, not mine," I say defensively. See the amused look in her eyes. Is she trying to bait me or what?

"Tell me about your interest in older women Steve," she asks. "Have you ever been involved with an older woman?"

"No I haven't but I think older women are so sexy. I think they are much more exciting than girls my age," I tell her.

"Do you think I'm sexy Steve?" she asks.

"Yes Ms Storm, I think you are very sexy. You are probably the sexiest woman I have ever talked to like this." I tell her as I feel my face get red again. I feel her hand touch my thigh, her long red fingernails running lightly over my jeans.

"That's so sweet Stevie," she says smiling. "It is so nice to meet a nice young man like yourself. In fact, I'm looking for a man like you to spend some time with, someone to get to know better. Would that interest you?"

Not believing what is happening here. This gorgeous black woman interested in a guy like me. Feel her fingernails on my jeans, scratching them lightly, slowly moving higher up my leg. Can feel myself getting erect and to tell the truth, hope that doesn't blow things. You see, my cock isn't the biggest. It's not tiny but when hard, is only about 5" long and medium width. I am cut and the head of my cock is nice. After all the stories I have heard about black guys, figure if she ever sees my cock, that will be the end of things. Getting rather nervous as her fingernails come closer and closer to my crotch.

"Yes Ms Storm, it would be great to spend some time with you and get to know each other better," trying not to sound too eager.

"Steve, I can be a real bitch at times. I am used to getting my way and like men who know how to behave around women and don't mind being told what to do at times," she says looking very serious. "If I ask you to do something for me, I would expect you to do it and realize that pleasing me is important. Do you think you could do that Steve?"

"Yes, I think so. I don't think that would be a problem," a say rather nervously. The conversation has taken a more serious turn and I feel like I'm in strange territory. At least she is calling me Steve now and not Stevie or sweetie so that helps. She moves her hand from my leg and takes my hand.

"Come with me," she says and leads me toward the men's room.

I follow her till we reach the bathroom door.

"I'm sure you wouldn't be comfortable doing this in public so I brought you over here. I want you to go into the bathroom and take your tshirt off. I really don't like how it looks too much and want to try something. Hand it out to me and I will knock on the door when I have it ready for you."

She squeezes my hand. "I don't know, I tell her nervously. "What are you going to do with it?"

She moves closer to me looking me in the eyes, "I thought you wanted to please me Steve? Now do as you are told," she says as she releases my hand.

gbr2004
gbr2004
653 Followers
12