Steve to Stevie to ?? Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gbr2004
gbr2004
649 Followers

Understand now that must be the thing that is pissing him off. I unzip him and take his cock out and really surprised how big it is. His hand moves to the back of my head and he pulls my head forward sliding his cock in then shoves my head down hard on his cock gagging me. I'm trying not to choke but he holds my head down hard.

"That is how sluts are fed cock," he tells me when he lifts my head off his cock. Then he pushes my head down till my lips are in his pubes and I'm choking on his cock. Over and over, he does it till I learn to take it without choking. Then he grabs me by the sides of my head and starts face fucking me hard. I can see Crystal and Denise kissing then realizes they are stroking each others cocks.

I feel his cock swell in my mouth but he pulls it out and moves back and shots cum on my face. Later squirts land on my tshirt. Can feel the hot cum on my face, some dripping from my chin onto the tshirt.

"Ladies?" Alex asks Crystal and Denise.

I wonder what he means till they move in front of me. They are stroking each other and they cum at the same time. I can feel it spraying all over my face. Looking down, I can see more cum spots all over my tshirt.

"You don't get any to eat without her permission slut," Alex tells me still sounding pissed. "Just leave it where it is."

He pulls me to my feet and makes me look in the mirror. "You really are a slut Stef, I don't know why I didn't see it earlier," he tells me holding my hair tightly making me look at myself . Cum all over my cheeks dripping from my chin. "She saw it, she knew. Look at you." Tears running down my cheeks mixing with the cum.

"You may wash your face off if you want, don't touch your tshirt," she tells me and I start for the sinks. "No slut, not there, over there." and he points to the toilets. "Crawl over there, stick your head into the water and wash it off. Don't use your hands slut."

I start crawling to one of the toilets, the hard floor hurting my knees. When I get to it, I can see that someone has pissed in it and didn't flush. I start towards a different toilets..

"No slut, use your first choice," he tells me. I can hear the other two laughing.

"But Alex, someone peed in it," I plead with him.

"Use it or go out like you are," he answers.

I crawl over to it and put my head above it and can smell the piss. I take a deep breathe and lower my head into the water moving it around trying to wash the cum off. I raise my head and take a breathe, the smell of the piss on my face so strong. Can still feels the cum on my face so lower my head into the water again. As I try to move I feel a hand on back of my head and when I try to raise it I can't. Trying to hold breathe but can only go so long till I exhale and the piss and water enters my mouth. Just then, he pulls my head out of the water, me gasping and spitting, the piss tastes so nasty.

"SLUT!" he says and stomps from the room.

Crystal comes over with a towel and drys my face off but the taste in my mouth remains. "The bartender you talked to when you came in tonight has your keys Stef. It's time for all us girls to leave," she tells me and Denise and her leave the bathroom.

I get up and look at myself, the ends of my hair wet from the toilet water. My eyes all red from crying and choking in the water. My ass still hurting and I try moving and adjusting the buttplug till it doesn't hurt as much. I look at my neck and see a big black hickey high on my neck. How will I ever hide that? I start crying, feeling so alone. I wash my face off and rinse out my mouth but can't get rid of the taste of the piss. Looking at my tshirt, the cum spots so obvious. I want to try and wipe it off some but remember Alex told me not to touch it, so I don't. I adjust my clothes and comb my hair, so dreading having to back in there looking like this.

I work up my nerve and open the door and walk out into the lounge. The buttplug feels so big in me and I have to take smaller steps to keep it from hurting as much. See men look at me, whisper to their friends and then everyone at the table smiling at me. I see them say things to each other and everyone laughs. My ass gets groped a few times as I move between the tables but I don't stop. After all, what can I say? I finally make it to the bar and the same bartender comes over.

"Well what have we got here?" he says smirking.

"Do u have my keys?" I ask.

"I have some keys but told only to give them to Stef, you don't sound like a Stef would sound," he tells me, his smile letting me know how much he is enjoying himself.

I try to sound as fem as possible, "May I please have my keys? My name is Stef," I say to him. "Please." He looks at me, his eyes focusing on my tshirt.

"It does say STEF, but what are all those spots?" he asks grinning.

I look down and say quietly, "Cumspots Sir."

"What Stef, I couldn't hear you," he tells me.

"Cumspots Sir," I say louder so embarrassed. He laughs loudly.

"You girls are no nasty. I saw you dancing and showing off for the men but I couldn't hear what you were saying," he says, "what were you telling them?"

Still looking down I tell him. "I told them that I was a slut," I say.

"Are you a slut Stef?" he asks me seriously.

"Yes," I say so embarrassed but don't know if Mistress is making him do this and I don't want to take a chance.

"Come down to the end of the bar," he tells me and I do it. He moves from behind the bar to where he is standing near me and whispers in my ear, "I am going to touch your pussy while you tell me what a slut you are."

I feel his hand touch the smooth front of my pants. I'm still so in need of cumming, my balls aching for relief. "I'm a slut," I whisper in his ear, my lips almost touching it.

"You want me to touch you, don't you slut?" he asks.

I feel his other hand on my ass and then one finger on the hand on my crotch slides between my legs, making me moan as he touches me softly there. I move against him and quietly whisper, "Oh yes, please touch me there."

"It's too bad you belong to her," he tells me forcing his hand between my legs, rubbing my cock and balls. My cock hurts trying to get hard but bent back between my legs. I start moving back and forth on his hand. It feels so good. "Has she fucked you yet?" he asks.

"No, but..." I pause.

"But what?" he asks.

Embarrassed, I tell him about the buttplug up my ass. I feel the hand on my ass move between my cheeks and feel him push a little on the plug when he finds it. I moan loudly. He keeps rubbing my smooth crotch as he pushes and then relaxes the pressure he is putting on the end of the plug.

"You have no idea what is going to happen to you, do you Stef?" he asks as he continues.

I moan loudly as he pushes hard on the plug. I put my arms around his neck, "Please let me cum, please." I kiss his neck holding him tight. He starts stroking my crotch faster and faster and know the moans I hear are mine. Several men standing near us watching. I pump against his hand till it hits me, I throw my head back moaning loudly as I cum hard in my black pants. I can feel my hot cum filling my pants. My legs feel weak but he is holding me up till I recover a little.

"Time for you to go home Stef," he tells me as he hands me my keys and lets go of me.

I look around realizing what just happened in front of all these people. I grab the keys and start moving quickly for the door. I can feel my cum squishing in my pants as I walk and start crying and run out of the bar and to my car. I sit in my car crying hard, the buttplug pressing up into me reminding me that this all really happened. 'How did this all get so out of my control,' I wonder to myself. Continue crying most of the way home and go into my apartment and throw myself on the bed. 'What is going to happen to me?' I wonder as I fall asleep.

Find out in Chapter 6

gbr2004
gbr2004
649 Followers
12