Steve to Stevie to ?? Ch. 08

Story Info
Steve continues his journey into submission.
6.4k words
4.63
61.8k
11
0

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 04/15/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gbr2004
gbr2004
651 Followers

Ms Storm has exposed me to my boss, showing her that I'm nothing but a sissy faggot. It was so embarrassing. Then she watched as my Mistress took my virgin asshole. Ms Storm talked to my boss, Ms Hunter, telling her that she wanted her to keep me in line at work and make sure that I remembered my place while at work. She gave Ms Hunter permission to use me in any way she desires while I'm at work. I have been sent home, Mistress and Ms Hunter wanted to be alone.

I drive off, still crying. I look into the rearview mirror and see my made up face and know what I look like in the hot pants and the tshirt with 'Bitch' written on it. I look over in the other seat and see the big buttplug laying there. April must have put it in the car while Mistress was fucking my cunt.

Inside Mistress's house, April is picking up the phone. "Ok, she just left, look for a car with a broken taillight," April tells someone on the other end of the phone. Then she hangs up the phone.

Wiping my tears away, I look up into the mirror, thinking that I need to redo my makeup then realize what I'm thinking. How can I think about things like that. My ass still feels so sore, I can't believe how big she felt in me and that she got me thinking like she did. I remember begging her to do it more. Did I really mean it? Am I gay???

"OH SHIT," I say out loud, as I see the red lights flashing behind me. "Oh god! Oh god!!!" Knowing I don't have a choice, I pull over to the side of the road. It's two lanes each direction, not busy but cars go by steadily. What am I going to do??? I feel so nervous, feel like I'm about to pee my pants.

"License and registration Miss," he says as he gets to my car.

I frantically dig them out and hand them to him. I look up at him, about 6' tall, muscular and very black. Probably around 35, his uniform fits him like a glove. His head is shaved smooth.

"Steve is it?" he asks looking down closer.

"Yes Sir, I'm sorry I look like this, I was at a costume party," I tell him hoping so much that he buys it.

"Please step out of the car," he tells me.

I open the door and step out of the car. See him staring at me, his eyes going up and down my body. I am too embarrassed to look him in the face.

"Now step around to the other side of the car Steveeee," he says emphasizing the Steve. He is very intimidating and I move by him moving between and the car. As I do, he moves closer and I have to squeeze by him. I can feel his eyes on me knowing that the hot pants are so short, the bottom of my ass cheeks can be seen.

I stop on the other side of the car. "Is there a problem officer," I ask him apprehensively.

"Now Steveeee, why don't you tell me the truth, why are you out here dressed like a sissy fairy?" he asks.

"Really officer, it was a party and I wore this outfit, I even won a prize," I tell him trying to make him believe.

"You look more like a sissy fagboy out here cruising for men," he says gruffly, "out here looking for a cock to suck. That's what it look like to me Steveeee."

My head down, know my face must be so red. I watch as he opens the other door, looking in then he reaches in and grabs something.

"Is this the prize you won Steveeee?" he asks as he hold the big buttplug up in front of my face.

"Feel like I'm about to cry. What is wrong with me? Lately, every time I get upset, I feel like I'm about to cry. It wasn't like that before all this stuff started, I think.

"WELL, is it?" the officer says, he voice scaring me. "I think it is and I might believe your story if you showed me that it was an appropriate prize."

"Please officer, please let me leave, please?" I beg realizing that I am crying now.

"Take your hot pants off Steveee," his voice leaving no doubt his seriousness.

"But officer, there are cars going by," my voice pleading.

"Take them off now or I will and you do not want that," he says, "NOW."

I unfasten them and unzip them and push them off my hips. Looking down see my cock, it looks so small, and having no pubic hair seems to look so unmasculine.

"Drop them and step out of them," he commands and I obey. "Now put your hands against the top of the door."

Standing there feeling so exposed. His police car blocks the view some but if someone looks carefully I'm sure they could see that I don't have pants on.

"Ok, now do you want it dry or do you want to suck this plug and get it wet, that's your choices Steveeee," he says his head up close to one ear.

Sobbing, I tell him, "Wet please." He moves up behind me, his pants pressing into my ass. I can feel his cock, it feels big. Then his other hand grabs my forehead and holds my head tightly.

"Open wide boy, or should I say girl?" he asks me

I open my mouth knowing what is coming.

"I asked you a question bitch, BOY or Girl?" he says.

Tears running down my cheek, my mind racing, then I say it, "Girl Sir."

"Good girl," he says as he brings the buttplug to my mouth and starts pushing it in.

I start sucking it as he holds me tightly. He keeps pushing it deeper into my mouth till it hits my throat and I gag. He grips me tighter and he pushes it in deeper. I'm struggling trying to stop him but he is too strong and I can't stop him from pushing it into my throat. Feel like I can't breathe and I struggle as he slowly pushes it further down my throat.

"Now bitch, I'm going to take this out of your mouth and you are going to start answering my questions honestly. DO YOU UNDERSTAND!!!" he asks scaring me so. He starts nodding my head up and down for me. "Good girl," he says laughing.

He pulls it from my mouth. I'm coughing and gasping, trying to get more air. He holds me tight, the buttplug right in front of my mouth.

"Now tell me what you are bitch," he asks.

"I'm a sissy faggot Sir," I tell him so scared.

"And where were you," he asks.

"I was serving my Mistress Sir and she sent me home," I tell him

"I want you to tell me what you want? What you need bitch," he says pushing his hips against me.

"Black cock Sir, I need black cock," I tell him crying loudly.

He releases me and turns me around. "You want my black cock bitch," he asks.

I nod my head yes. Tears running down my face.

"Then get on your fucking knees and beg for it faggot," he commands.

I get down on the rough concrete, it really hurts my knees but I look up at him. "Please Sir please may I suck your cock, please."

"Take it out bitch," he tells me. I do and it huge. It doesn't stick straight out but hangs slightly. It is so big, maybe 9" and thick. It is so black, the head lighter colored. I just stare at it, then open my mouth. "Please Sir, please let me suck it, please," I beg of him, realizing that I mean it. I do really want to suck it. "Please?"

"Go ahead bitch, you white sissy boys usually suck cock like they can't get enough," he says. "Isn't that true, sissy boy?"

"Yes Sir," I tell him and I move forward and start kissing his cockhead then start running my tongue all over the head. I can taste some precum on his cock, it tastes so good. I can hear moaning and then realize that the moans are coming from me. Then I slide it into my mouth. Its so thick that my lips are stretched tight around it.

"Oh yea fagboy, suck that black cock deep into your mouth, your sissy cocksucking mouth," he says, his voice so masculine. "The people driving by can see you bitch, they can see you on your knees sucking off a real man, a black man."

His hands move to my head and he holds me and starts fucking my mouth. He holds my head steady and starts pumping into my mouth. Deeper and deeper he goes and I feel it slide into my throat. I keep sucking it, I love the way it feels in my mouth, I want to please him so much. Be a good girl for him.

"You're a whore for black cock aren't you bitch?" he asks pulling my head off his cock.

Spit running down my chin, his cock inches in front of me. I stare at it, its so big. "Yes, I need black cock." I tell him then move my head back onto his cock trying to take it deep again. I start sucking harder, want him to cum in my mouth. I want him to feed me his hot cum.

He pulls me off his cock again, "I want your cunt bitch." He pulls me to my feet and puts my hands against the top of the door. "Stick your ass out bitch."

I do it, sticking my ass out for him. Can feel his wet cock on my ass cheeks.

"Reach back and grab your cheeks bitch, open yourself for me," he tells me

I do as told, feeling so slutty. I feel his cock head against my asshole and he works the head in opening me up. It hurts, I can stand it but it feels so big. He stops moving once his cock head is in me. Oh god, I feel so stretched.

"Ok bitch, hands back on top of door," he commands.

Raising my hand moves my ass making his cock head change position in my asshole making me moan.

"I love fucking you sissy white pussyboys, I can never believe how much they want black cock," he tells me, his breathe hot in my ear as he bends over me. "That is what you want isn't is pussyboy?"

Biting my lip as I feel his cock head in me, why doesn't he fuck me? Why doesn't he shove it into my cunt? "Yes, yesssss," I say almost breathless. I feel his hands grab my hips and then he shoves his whloe cock deep up my cunt.

"SCREEAAMMMMMIIINNNNNNNGGGGGG!!! NO!!! STOP!!! TAKE IT OUT!!!!!"

He puts his arm around me trapping my arms and he pulls me back against his muscular chest. Feels his cock so deep in me, he holds it in as deep as he can, not moving. Feel like I'm impaled on a stake. Bo stop begging him to take it out as he hold me in his strong arms.

His mouth at my ear, "Feel that cock bitch, feel what its like to have a real man in your white cunt. Fuck yourself on my cock bitch, show me what a faggot slut you are," he says as his hot tongue licks my ear.

Oh god! Oh god!! I force myself onto my toes lifting myself off his cock a little then lower myself back down on it slowly, moaning loudly as it slides in deep again. I do it again trying to slide it out more then push myself back on it again. Ohhhh!! Ahhhh!!!

"You want it don't you, you sissy faggot?" he whispers in my ear.

Lifting myself as high as I can and then pushing down hard trying to get it deep in my cunt. Moan loudly, throwing my head back on his shoulder. "Yesssss," I say in a feminine voice, "Yes, fuck me!"

"You know bitch, once I fuck you, you are my bitch," he says as he presses it as deep as he can get it, making me moan loudly. "You sure you are ready to be a bitch for black cock?" he says as he slowly slides his cock out of my cunt.

I try moving back to keep it in me but he holds me tight so I can't. He stops once just the head of his cock remains in my cunt. "NOOOO,don't take it out, please don't," I beg of him.

"I put my bitches to work, you got to earn my black meat bitch," he tells me his voice so cold.

I realize what he is talking about, have seen enough movies with pimps and whores to know what he means but I want his black cock in me NOW. I push my hips back, trying to get more of his cock in me but he doesn't allow it. "Please fuck me, please fuck me with your big, black cock, please." I ask him realizing that I'm begging in a very fem voice.

He slowly slides it deep in my cunt making me moan throwing my head back. Can feel his lips on my neck, he bites softly and sucks on it. His cock slides out to the head again. "Is that what you want faggot, you want to be a sissy whore for me?"

"OHHHH, put it in again, fuck me," I say breathelessly. "YESSSSSSSS." I moan loudly as you slide it in slowly again.

"Say it faggot!" he says.

"Oh god, that feels so good," I say to him or to myself.

"SAY IT FAGGOT!!" he commands.

"I'll be a sissy whore for you," I tell him unable to resist his cock.

"Yes faggot, you will be or you will find yourself in jail so fast your head will spin, you understand cunt?" he asks.

"Yes Sir," I answer.

"Ok faggot, now I make you a whore," he says grabbing my hips.

He start fucking me, long strokes, every one deep in me. Then faster and harder, slamming into my cunt. It hurts and feels so good. I want it, I want him to stop. Oh god. Oh god! I WANT IT!!

"You are going to make me lots of money whore, " he says in my ear. "Black men love using white sissy boys. You have a nice tight cunt."

He reaches down, grabs my cock and I realize how hard it is but it disappears in his hand. Why does it have to be so small.

"You have a sissyboy cock too," he says as he starts stroking me. Still fucking me but with long slow strokes now, it feels so big as it slides in deep.

I'm so turned on and haven't been allowed to cum for a long time, consequently after a few strokes, I cum all over his hand, he catches most of it in the palm of his hand. He squeezes the last few drops into his palm. Then he brings his hand up to my mouth then shoves his cock in deep holding it there.

"I'm a faggot, say it bitch," he says.

Looking at all my cum in his hand, "I'm a faggot."

"I'm a sissy faggot whore," he says pushing his cock as deep as he can.

Panting, trying to squeeze his cock with my cunt muscles, wanting to feel it move inside of me. "I'm a sissy faggot whore," I say trying to sound like a whore.

"I want black cock, I need black cock," he tells me.

Panting, so turned on "I want black cock, I need black cock."

"Mark me Master," he says.

I moan throwing head back, "Mark me Master."

His lips move to my neck and he starts sucking and biting me high on the neck. Mmmm it feels so good then think about what Ms Hunter will think but I can't stop him, I can't. He keeps sucking till I know he has marked me good.

"Ok whore, show me what a good cum slut you are, lick up your cum like a good little girl," he says bringing his palm to my face.

I look at it, then stick my tongue out and lick up some of the cum. It has cooled down and feels thick. It makes it seem so nasty and he holds his hand where I have to lick it all up like a little puppy dog. I keep licking till his hand is clean.

"That wasn't so bad was it whore, you might as well get used to the taste," he tells me.

"No Sir," I tell him but feel tears on my cheeks.

"Ok bitch, time for me to breed you," he says his tone changing.

He grabs my hair and pulls me to the front of my car and bends me over the hood. He pulls my head up so the oncoming cars can see my face. Then he starts fucking me so hard. Fast. Deep. HARD. Sometimes he pulls his cock all the way out and slams it back in. Moaning loudly, saliva dripping from my mouth as my mouth hangs open and I feel like a real whore, being used for his pleasure with no regard whether he is hurting me or not. Then feel his cock swell and he shoves it all the way in.

"Take my seed , you fucking sissy faggot," he says as he fills my cunt with his hot cum. Feels like such a big load. "You belong to my black ass now."

I lay there panting as he pulls out of my cunt. I feel the cool air on my ass, it feels wide open and can feel some cum leaking out and running down my legs. I feel his hand wipe it off my legs then he hand moves below my cunt.

"Squeeze it out whore," he tells me.

I squeeze my cunt muscles and can feel some cum running out of my cunt and dripping into his hand. When he has all he thinks he can get, he reaches down to my face and smears the cum all over my face.

"Stay there bitch, don't move," he says.

I lay there feeling the cum drying on my face. I hear him walk away then come back behind him. Suddenly I feel a prick on my ass and realize he just gave me a shot of something.

"A gift from April, she said it would speed things up," he tells me.

Trying to figure out what he means then realize he mentioned April. He must know April, I wonder if he knows Mistress. Wondering if this was a setup. Do I dare ask Mistress? What if she wasn't involved and found out what I did. Oh god, why is this all happening to me.

"I have your address and phone number, I will be in touch bitch," he says interrupting my thoughts.

Then he goes to his car and leaves me standing there thinking about what just happened. I get my hot pants and put them on, my asshole feels very sore. I get into my car and drive home, the smell of cum permeating the car. I feel so out of control.

I hurry into my apartment building, hurrying down the path through the lush foliage, so nervous someone will see me like this. I almost make it to the door, I see a middle aged man, probably about 45, nice looking in a suit, coming down the path toward me. I see him smiling as we come closer. As I am about to pass him , he stops in the middle of the path.

"You working baby?" he asks me and it doesn't take long to understand what he means.

"No, please just move, I live here, I really just want to go home," I tell him, "I live right over there." I see him look at the number, what was I thinking? "But I'm not..." I start to say when interrupted.

"You look like you have been a very naughty girl tonight," he tell me.

I look down not knowing what to say. I feel him take me by the arm and leads me to the door.

"Open your door, I think this misbehavior must be addressed," he says his voice so stern.

I take out my keys and open the door. He pulls me into the room, the lighting is low and warm. He leads me into the middle of the living room.

"Stand there, do not move," he says and I know I must do it.

I watch him go to the kitchen and come back with a straight wooden chair. He sits down in it and then he points to the floor in front of him.

"Now," he says.

I move over in front of him and get down on my knees, my head down, its just seems like I have to do as he says.

"I really don't like living in complexes where they let whores live," he tells me. "Brings in a bad element just because they can't control their lives." He grabs my hair pulling my head up to make me look at him, "You are out of control, aren't you baby?"

Tears running down my cheeks, sobbing, "Yes Sir."

"I have learned that you cannot stop whores from being whores," he says, his eyes so cold, "All you can do is punish them later so that they understand that their behavior comes with a price. That is what I'm going to do for you baby. I will watch you and judge just how nasty of a whore you are and you will be punished accordingly."

He hands me a god police badge. I look at it.

"What am I?" he asks.

"A policeman," I answer quietly.

"No. I'm a detective, a vice detective , and unless you want your cute ass sitting in Muni, you will open that door when you see my face through that peephole," he says staring me down, "DO YOU UNDERSTAND?"

Sobbing loudly, "Yes Sir."

"Now whore, you get a free ticket tonite, now if you be so nice as to take your hotpants off and get over my lap without saying one word," he says leaning down into face, "I will just give you a spanking and be on my way."

I look down , then start unfastening my pants. Thinking this getting so out of control but what can I do? I see him look at my little cock, no change of expression on his face. Then I bend over his knees, my cock hanging between his legs. He spreads his legs so my cock doesn't touch his suit pants.

He says nothing, he just starts spanking me with his hand. SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK, over and over. It hurts a lot and as he hits the same spots, over and over, it hurts so much. Soon, I'm crying hard, kicking my legs trying to get away but he holds me tightly. He continues till I stop kicking and just lay broken over his lap. Babbling like a baby as I beg him to stop. Eventually he stops.

"Do you understand now whore?" he says as he pushes me off his lap.

I fall to the floor and curl up on the carpet crying.

"I had no idea what you did tonight and you got a taste of what nasty behavior brings," he tells me as I lay there. "When you can't resist and go out and do what you do, I will find out about it."

gbr2004
gbr2004
651 Followers
12