Steve to Stevie to ?? Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, come with me Stef," the salesgirl says leading me back into the dressing room. "Stay there I will be right back."

When she returns, she is carrying a black bra. I look at her as she stays in the dressing room.

"Take off the sweater," she tell me. She watches me as I take it off. "I have never met a sissy before," she tells me. "Is Alexis your boyfriend?"

"No. I really don't even know him," I answer.

"You don't know him and he is taking you out and making you wear girls clothes," she asks me soundly so shocked.

"It's a long story," I just have to do as he says.

"Lift your arms," she tells me and when I do she slides the bra on me fastening it in the back. She then puts small silicone breast forms into pockets in the bra. "Put your sweater on now."

After putting it on, I look in the mirror and it really looks like I have breasts. They aren't large but there is no doubt that tits are there. When I move I can see them jiggle.

"Much better, let's go show Alexis," she says grabbing my arm and leading me out in the store.

I try to resist but she just pulls me after her. I see Alexis look at me and smile.

"Much better Step, don't you just love them?" he asks.

"Its really kind of embarrassing, if you really want to know," I tell him. He grabs my arms pulling them behind me making me stick my new tits out as he makes me face three teenage girls and one older lady who are watching us.

"Look at them look at you Stef," he whispers in my ear. "They know what you are," he says, "I bet they would love to know how much you like black cock. Having a big black cock in your pussy mouth. Do you want to tell them?" he asks.

"No please, don't make me," I beg of him.

"Then be a good girl and smile at the girls," he tells me.

I smile at them, so embarrassed. Alexis grabs my arm and leads me over to shoe section. The salesgirl brings out a pair of black heels with 2" heels.

"Put these on Stef," she tells me and when I try them they fit good.

Alexis looks at me, "Much better," he says.

He pulls the salesgirl aside where I can't hear what is being said.

"Fix up several outfits for her, everything from teenage girl to young office secretary," Alexis tell her. Include lots of lingerie, several corsets that tie in the back, preferably heavy boned corsets. Also several pair of heels including your highest hooker heels. Send it all to this address," he tells her handing her a credit card. "Oh yes, and the largest silicone breast forms you have with bras for them," he tells her.

Then he comes over to me, "Let's go Stef."

I start to go to the dressing room.

"Where are you going?" he asks.

"To change," I answer.

"I said let's go and I mean now," he says taking my arm.

The salesgirl comes up and whispers something to Alexis. I see him nod his head and pull me towards the dressing room. Thank god he changed his mind, I think as she follows us into the dressing room. He turns me to face them.

"She wants to see your little cock, I told her how small you are," Alexis says. "Take your slacks down and pull your panties down and show her why you became a sissy faggot."

I look at him, my eyes begging him not to make me do this but he just stares at me. I lower my eyes and unfasten my slacks. So weird to unzip them on the side but I do and let them fall. My face turns red as I stand there in my pink panties. I hear her giggle when she sees my panties.

"Take your panties down sissyboy," he tells me.

I reach down and slide them down my hips and my little cock hangs there. I see her looking at it then she laughs.

"Does it get bigger," she asks me.

"Yes," I tell her trying to put forth a positive thought.

"Show me sissy," she tells me.

I start stroking it but no matter what I try, I can't get a hardon. I'm so embarrassed having them

watch me fail. I finally stop, almost ready to cry. I see her look away and then at Alexis.

"I guess you are right, she would be worthless as a man," she says. "He really is pathetic."

She leaves the dressing room then returns with a lacy black thong that matches the bra. "These match," she says handing them to me.

"Change your panties sissyboy, George is expecting you," Alexis says to me.

I change into the thong. It feels so strange pulling up into my ass crack. Can feel the slacks rubbing on my now bare asscheeks. It feels rather sexy. Alexis grabs me and leads me from the store. See people staring at me as we walk. I am obviously male but dressed totally like a girl. After going past several stores, he leads me into a beauty palor. A slender white man, blonde about 40, comes up to Alexis.

"Is this her," he says in a really gay voice. "She's lovely."

"Yes, Ms Storm's new sissy faggot," Alexis says loud enough for several people to hear. "Give her the full treatment, especially do something with her hair. I will be back to pick her up in a couple hours."

When he returns, he hardly recognizes me. My hair is blonder with lite streaking, styled in loose curls, my makeup is totally erotic. My eyebrows were plucked and I was taught much about putting on makeup. I am wearing false eyelashes, not really long but thicker than my own. My lipstick matches my pink sweater and my long false pink fingernails. My ears had been pierced and I had gold loop earrings in both ears. I looked amazing like a young girl maybe 17 maybe in lower 20's. But a young lady, a father would be worried about running in the wrong circles. Maybe with some of the looser girls in school.

Alexis smiled. "Look at you Stef, aren't you just the prettiest little faggot?" he says smiling. "Good job, George, Ms Storm will be pleased."

He leads me from the store. I concentrate on walking properly and when I look at my reflection in the windows as we pass, can't believe how much I look like a pretty girl. He leads me over to a bench and we sit down. We sit there not talking, just watching people walk by. I see a lot of the men looking me over. I see a couple black guys coming our way. They look like they might be in mid 20's and had a little bit of the gangster look to them. I see them smiling at me and one of them reaches down and adjusts himself as he looks at me.

"Make sure you smile at them Stef, and I want you to uncross your legs, spread them apart a little, and show them how proud you are of your little tits," Alexis tells me. They look at me whispering to each other something as they get closer. "I bet they want to fuck you Stef," he says. "Look at the way they are looking at you."

"I bet they would like to spread your legs apart more and slide there black cocks deep in your cunt," Alexis talking to me, almost hypnotizing as I listen to him and they get closer. "Maybe suck one of them while the other one fucks your cunt hard," he says smoothly. "I bet you would like that, wouldn't you Stef?"

I look at them approach and realize Alexis is right. I am thinking about what their black cocks are like. Are they big? Thick? So black?

"Wouldn't you Stef?" he asks again.

"Yes Alexis," I say not believing I'm telling him this but it is what I would like.

"Imagine being on your knees, looking up at them, begging to suck their cocks," Alexis says to me. "I can see you there now, wanting their cocks, needing their cocks."

As I sit there, I realize that my cock is now rock hard and trying to pull from between my legs but the panties hold it in its proper place. I can't believe that I'm hard now, why couldn't I do that earlier, I think to myself.

"You can't have them Stef," he tells me. "You may only be with men when given permission by Ms Storm or her delegates like Ms Hunter. I could never give you permission." We watch as the two black men move on past us.

"Now, try to get your pussy under control Stef and go over there and buy yourself a purse, then go into the variety store over there and buy some tampons. We can't let you become a dirty slut," he says laughing.

I do as he says but it was very embarrassing. The purse wasn't so bad because I do look very feminine now but when I went to get the tampons, I couldn't find them. Finally, I had to ask an older lady clerk where they were. She took me to the right area and asked me which size I wanted. I didn't know what to tell her and just stood there, trying to not make eye contact.

"Are they for you?" she asks.

I nod my head yes and she reaches down and picks up a package.

"These should do nicely young lady," she said but it seemed like the emphasize on young lady was too strong or am I just being paranoid. I purchase them and go back to Alexis on the bench.

He looks at me, "Look at you, you owe me a favor Stef for turning you into such a pretty girl. I'm sure I will find a way for you to repay me. Now, lets go, time to take you back to your office."

"Like this?" I say panicking.

"Of course, Stef, this is how you will dress for work now," he tells me. "Why do you think we were out buying you all your new clothes." He lets it settle in for a moment, then continues, "You will dress like this, walk like a lady, talk like a lady and be treated like a worthless slut. Are you starting to understand Stef?" When I look at him, he adds, "You belong to her as long as she wants you Stef."

I do realize that choices in my life has been taken from me, that I now do what others tell me to do. Look at me, I look like a young girl. Wondering how this all happened to me. As I look down, I see my tits and how they make the sweater look on me. I think about what I looked like when I saw my reflection and it almost makes me smile. And the way men look at me. I can't believe how they stare and how I can almost see what they are thinking.

We walk through the mall on our way out. I can hear my heels clicking on the hard floor and really try walking properly. It does feel like my ass is swishing more now. I notice several men turn and check out my ass after we pass them and realize it kind of turns me on when they do.

We get to the car and drive back into the office. The building almost empty by now, most people off already. My floor is empty when we walk in but see lights in Ms. Hunter's office and he leads me there.

As we enter, Ms Hunter is sitting on the couch with an older black gentleman. They are drinking some brandy and laughing about something.

"My, my, what do we have here?" Ms Hunter says.

"Doesn't she look nice Ms Hunter?" Alexis asks.

"Earl, this is my newest pet, isn't she lovely?" Ms Hunter asks the black executive with her.

"Hell yes, Ann, is this the deal closer you were talking about?" he says smiling at me.

Ms Hunter just laughs, "Did she behave herself Alexis?"

"She was a little reluctant at first but once she was dressed, she turned into a real little flirt," Alexis tells them. "Thought I was going to have to pull her off a couple young black men who were admiring her. You will probably have to watch her closely or she will be sucking every man who will let her."

My face getting so red as they talk about me like I'm not even there. I see Earl looking me over from top to bottom.

"She is very pretty Ann, very pretty," Earl says.

"And she is so special, aren't u Stef? My special little girl," Ms Hunter says. As I stand there not knowing what to say, I hear her. "I want you to show him why you are special Stef."

I stand there, thinking that Earl really thought I was a girl and now I have to let him know what I really am.

"Go stand in front of him Stef," Ms Hunter says, "and show him what makes you so special."

I move slowly over in front of him and not looking at him, I reach down and unzip my slacks and let them fall. I then reach down and pull my thong down to my knees and my little cock falls down between my legs.

Laughing, he looks at it. "You really got me on this one Ann, thought the little bitch was a girl for sure."

He reaches out and takes my cock between a couple fingers and squeezes it. "Is this the extra perk you were talking about Ann?"

"She's your for the party tomorrow once you signature is on the deal Earl," Ms Hunter says. "Yours to do with as you wish from 9 tomorrow night until noon the following day."

I can't believe she is offering me to this man to get his business. He looks to be around 50, 6' 2" 230, short hair, expensive suit. And so black. My lips dry as I look up enough to see him better.

I wonder what party she is talking about and what he would want to do with me or to me. My glance moves to his crotch, he notices and open his legs some and I look down embarrassed.

"Where do I sign Ann?" he says laughing and I watch as he signs the deal. He leans over and whispers something to Ms Hunter and they both laugh. He then walks over to me. "Tomorrow sweetie, tomorrow." He laughs again and walks out.

After he leaves, Alexis leaves too. "Good job Stef, I knew once he saw your little cock and that you are a sissy white boy, the deal was a dead lock." Ms Hunter says. "It makes my pussy so wet thinking about him using you Stef, I wish I could watch it all."

"You or Ms Storm will not be with me?" I ask, thinking before that someone would be there to make sure everything was ok.

"No Stef, you are his and you will not be chaperoned, but I really doubt if you will be alone with him much," she says smiling to herself. "Now come over here and bend over my desk and grab the other side."

I hobble over there, my panties still down almost to my knees and my slacks around my feet. I bend over and grab the desk and know that she is going to punish me but really don't know why. My ass feels so exposed.

"Its very important that you make a good impression tomorrow Stef," Ms Hunter says, then WHACK.

A leather paddle hits one ass cheek really stinging but I don't cry out. Then she starts paddling my cheeks, over and over, till they feel like they are on fire. Tears flow down my cheeks and I can't hold back and cry out from the blows. Soon, I'm begging her to stop and she finally does. I lay there, sobbing loudly, tears flowing.

"You are a whore, you will do what is asked of you Stef, do you understand?" Ms Hunter asks.

I nod my head yes. WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK

"Answer me whore when I ask you a question," she tells me.

In between sobs I answer, "Yes Ms Hunter, I understand that I'm a whore and must do what I'm told." I really don't want her paddling me anymore, it really hurts.

"Ok Stef, if I get a bad report, your punishment will make this paddling feel like a love tap," she says. "Now get your ass dressed and get over to Ms Storms, she is expecting you within a half hour of leaving here. Now go slut, I'm tired of seeing your faggot face."

I pull up my panties and slacks and leave the office, wiping away tears as I head to my car. Not even thinking about being dressed like I am as I walk to the parking lot until I see the men looking at me again. I try to walk better, I want them to look. I get to my car and start driving to Ms Storms. No time to even go home, I must obey and go to Ms Storm's.

What will happen to Stef next, we will see later in Chapter 10.

12