Steve to Stevie to ??

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I look at her and not wanting to blow things even before they start, I tell her ok. I go into the bathroom and take my shirt off. Thankfully no one is in there. I hand it out to her and after a few minutes, I hear a knock on the door. I open it and she hands me my tshirt and the door goes shut. I see that she has cut it up some but I go ahead and put it on. Oh god!!! She has cut it off till it comes to just below my rib cage leaving a bare midriff. Worse than that, she has cut the sleeves off way high till there is only a strip about an inch wide on my shoulders. The neck has been cut out some too, coming lower down my chest. I look in the mirror and all I can think is GAY. How can I go out looking like this but realize I have no choice and open the door and go out.

She is not outside and I start looking for her then see her back in the booth. She is not alone though. Sitting with her, is a big black guy and a young blonde girl. He looks to be in 40's and figure she is just barely over 18. I move back towards the booth and as I move through the tables, I notice many of the men looking at me. I hear a couple whistles and a few comments, know I must be beet red. As I get near the booth, I can see the girl better since she is sitting towards outside of booth. She is very petite, maybe 5' at the most but very pretty. I get to the booth.

"I don't know about this Ms Storm," I say softly. "Don't you think it looks kind of faggy?"

"I like it Stevie, you have such a nice body, you should show it off more," she says looking me over closely. "Stevie, this is my friend Mac but its best if you call him Sir. She looks at the blonde girl "She is his cunt slave, she no longer has a name. What do you think Mac? Doesn't that shirt look good on him?" she asks.

Know I must look like I'm in shock. I can't believe what Ms Storm just said about the blonde. She looked down embarrassed to be introduced like that. Can see the man looking me over. Its so embarrassing.

"Where did you find this little cutie Kat?" he says laughing softly. " And the shirt looks hot on you boy, you will learn that Kat always knows what is best for you.

Ms Storm stands up, motioning for me to sit down and when I do she slides in after me and moves to where I have to move over very close to Mac. Realize her name must be Kat but figure if she wanted me to call her that she would have told me. Suddenly I feel Mac's hand on my thigh, squeezing lightly. I jump as I feel his hand on my leg.

"Ya Kat, he's a real cutie," he says laughing loudly.

"Get your hand off him Mac, I told him I would protect him from all the bad boys down here and you are definitely a bad boy," she says laughing.

He moves his hand away. "Alright Kat, don't need a cute boy as long as I have my cunt with me anyway," he says, not even looking at the blonde girl. Then he turns toward her. "Get your ass out on the dance floor and give us a show bitch and if you know what is good for you, you won't disappoint me," he says roughly to her.

She gets up and heads for the dance floor. She has a white sundress on, very short, just barely below her ass cheeks. Her heels are white with 4" spiked heels. She starts dancing very provocatively to the music, swaying slowing from side to side. As she continues dancing, she starts lifting her dress. Her back is to us and soon her ass cheeks are totally exposed. They are so white as it the rest of her body like it doesn't see the sun often.

Other people start moving off the dance floor as everyone starts watching her. Then she slowly turns towards us and I can see her totally smooth pussy. Then I see the gold ring. It's a little smaller than an inch in diameter but goes right through her clit. Her clit is quite prominent sticking out like a little tiny cock. I have never seen anything like it. As she sways back and forth, her eyes focused on Mac, a tall black girl moves up behind her. She is wearing black leather pants and black knee high boots with a red blouse. She reaches down and grabs the blonde girl's dress and holds it up for her.

The blonde reaches down once her hands are free and takes her pussy lips in her fingers and opens up her pussy for all to see. Its not hard to see how wet her pussy is as she dances slowly around the room showing her pussy to anyone who wants to look. Then she moves towards us and starts to finger herself. First one finger, then the second are slide deep into her pussy. She leans her head back against the girl behind her and starts finger fucking herself. Faster and faster she goes until finally she cries out and comes hard. Pussy juice squirts from her and is easy to see it all over her hand and finally running down her thighs. The black girl lets her dress fall and the blonde goes to her knees. Then she start crawling and crawls back to our booth on her hands and knees.

I can't believe what I have just seen. It was so erotic and realize my cock is as hard as a rock. Ms Storm reaches over and takes my chin in her fingers and turns my head to her and kisses me. Her tongue on my lips, then exploring my mouth. I'm so turned on by what I just witnessed. Then I feel her other hand move to my lap and feel my cock through my jeans. She squeezes it softly, feeling its size but still kissing me deeply.

The blonde girl is in front of our booth, still on hands and knees, Mac ignoring her as he watches us kiss. "Did you like that Stevie?" Ms Storm asks me when she breaks our kiss.

I'm almost breathless, feeling light headed. "Oh god yes, that was so hot. I have never seen anything like that before."

"I can take you many places you have never been before Steve, but you must trust me," she says her hand still massaging my cock. "I do expect a lot from my boys though, they must be able to obey me and learn to do as I say." Her look so intense, intimidating but not scary. "You must want to please me, to serve me Steve. If you can do that there can be rewards that can be so nice though. Let me show you Steve."

I know I'm in over my head, but god, this is all so hot. I see Ms Storm look at Mac and then he looks at the blonde girl and nods his head. She starts crawling under the table and the next thing I know, I feel her hands replacing Ms Storm's. She unzips me, I tense up, can't believe what is happening but feel her hand reach in and close around my cock and she pulls it from my pants. I'm looking around nervously but no one seems to notice.

"Rewards for good boys can be so sweet," Ms Storm whispers in my ear and as her tongue lightly traces my ear I feel the blonde take my cock into her mouth. "Do you think you could be a good boy for me?" she says kissing my ear lightly.

I moan loudly as I feel her take my whole cock in her mouth and suck hard. "Yes," I say breathlessly.

"A good boy for your Mistress?" she whispers in my ear as her other hand moves onto my chest, then under the cut off shirt to my nipple. She takes it firmly in between two fingers and squeezes softly.

"Yes, please," again moaning loudly, know I'm very close to cumming.

"If you will obey me and serve me, you may ask me to become your Mistress," she says moving to where she is looking me in the eyes. "Ask me Stevie."

As she says this the blonde takes her mouth from my cock, I was so close. I look at Ms Storm. "Please, will you be my Mistress?" I ask barely able to talk.

"Ask again, mean it Steve, need it," she says looking into my eyes.

I feel her fingers pinching down harder on my nipple, it really kinds of hurt but don't want to say anything. Suddenly the blonde plunges her head down on my cock, taking it all in. MMMMMMMM Feel like my eyes rolled back in my head but I look at her, really look at her and ask "Please be my Mistress, pleasssse." MMMMM

"Yes Stevie, now give the cunt your cum," she says.

Her mouthis so hot, so wet that I can't control it any longer and my cock explodes into her mouth filling it with my hot cum.. "OH GOD!!!!!!!!!" My ass lifted off the seat as she sucks all the cum from my cock. Panting, as I see both Mac and Ms Storm watching me. When the blonde takes her mouth from my cock, Ms Storm reaches down and takes it in her hand, rubbing her fingers on the head. Its so sensitive, I can hardly stand it but she holds me in place.

"Such a cute little cock," she says smiling. "It's perfect."

As I try and gain my composure, I don't know whether to be insulted or flattered by her comments. I watch the blonde girl crawl from under the table and get on her knees in front of the booth.

"Show me cunt!" Mac says gruffly.

She opens up her mouth and I can see she still has my cum in her mouth. She just kneels there with her mouth open, looking down. Some of the cum runs from the corners of her mouth but she doesn't move.

Ms Storm takes my chin in her fingers and turns my head to look at her. "Slaves do not swallow until given permission Stevie," she says, looking at me intensely, "That is very important."

"Ok cunt, swallow, and get your ass back in the booth, you are such a fucking cunt," Mac tells her.

"Yes Master," she says and you can see her swallowing my cum and getting back into the booth. She glances up and see that I'm looking at her and she lowers her eyes quickly.

I can't believe what has happened tonight. I feel Ms Storm tucking my cock away and zipping me up.

"OK Mac, it was so nice to see you again. It's time I take my boy back to my place now. Maybe I will see you here Saturday," she says.

"Always my pleasure Kat, you don't do anything with your bitchboy that I wouldn't do," he says laughing loudly.

I can't believe he called me that but Ms Storm is getting up and I get up after here.

"Follow me Stevie," she says taking off and I follow after her.

My mind spinning as I try to figure out what happened here. It was all so fast and it all seemed out of my control. But the rewards...WOW!! She doesn't head right for the door but goes to the bar and calls the bartender that I ordered from when I first got there. She whispers something to him.

"Come here Stevie, I think you owe Alex an apology, don't you? I saw your behavior when you ordered from Alex earlier. That kind of behavior will not be tolerated."

I look at him and he is smiling at me, when she steps back and looks at me, I realize what she expects me to do. I move over to him. "I'm sorry if I was rude to you earlier Alex," I say.

"That's ok, wiped from my memory Stevie, and you can call me Alexis if you want," with an impish grin. "I just adore your shirt, where did you get it?" he says.

I look at Ms Storm, "It was a gift from a friend," I tell him. Can't believe I'm talking about clothes with this fag.

She looks at me, "From whom?"

I look at her, then him, "It was a gift from my Mistress." I can't believe what I just said. What am I getting into???

Find out in Part 2

12