Steven & His Mom at the Pool

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EnCarta
EnCarta
1,707 Followers

"This was what I was afraid of!..." Andrea purred as she leaned in even closer. She let her legs spread a little further apart so that she could enjoy the excruciating friction of her son's hesitant dry fucking.

"You have no self control, young man!...You're full of unhealthy, obscene feelings about your mother!...What am I going to do with you?..." Andrea questioned in a throaty murmur as her own juices began to stream into her thong panties as she twisted against her son's steely shaft.

"Nooo!...No!...It's not true!..." Steven gasped, even as arousal soared and he frantically writhed against his mother's inviting pussy.

"You mean I can trust you baby?...Because that's all a mother really wants!...To be able to trust her son!...To always be able to trust him!..."

"Ohhhh!....Unnnn!...Yes mom!...Oh Godddd!...You can trust me!...Unnn!...I swear!..." Steven gasped. His cock was seething against the tantalizing press of his mother's cunt. This time she was going to be the one to make him come all over her panties.

But Andrea had other plans for her unsuspecting son.

"That's all I wanted to know!...That I can trust you!...No matter what!...Even when I do this!..." she panted, rising up on her toes. Andrea pulled her panties aside with one hand and then fisted his pulsing tool. Steven trembled with excitement as his mother bent one knee and raised it beside his hip. With her eyes burning into his, she steered his bulging knob to the entrance to her vagina and held it there.

"Unnnn!...Mommm!...What are you doing?...You're not...!...We can'ttt!..."

"Don't you want to fuck me baby?...Don't you want to stick your cock in me and fuck me?...Fuck your mother's cunt?...Don't you want to motherfuck me Steven?..." Andrea purred as she brushed Steven's ear with her moist lips.

"Motherfuck me baby!...Come on!...Motherfuck me!..." Andrea chanted in a lurid whisper, pressing her son's hard-on into the center of her juicy slit.

Steven was standing there, totally rigid, his eyes as wide as saucers as he stared back at his mother in disbelief. He couldn't believe the obscene invitation she was offering him. Even with his cock poised between her fluttering labia he couldn't imagine she would really let him do it.

Andrea smiled at her son's obvious uncertainty. Without waiting for his answer, she put her hands back on Steven's shoulders and steadied herself on her tip toes. Then she relaxed her thighs and dropped down on him, sheathing the first three inches of his cock inside her.

"Whatttt!....Naaaa!...Waitttt!...Momm!...Nooo!..." Steven gasped in confusion and excitement. He couldn't believe what was happening, that he was really inside his mothers' clinging vagina.

Andrea pressed her lips close to Steven's ear and whispered huskily..."I trust you baby!...You won't come inside me, will you?...You can fuck me just a little but don't come inside me!...O.K.?...Just put it in a little sweetheart!...Ummm!...Just a little bit!.." she purred, rising up again on her toes and then dropping down and taking another inch of Steven's throbbing member. She smiled as his shaft ballooned to an enormous girth inside her, stretching her deliciously. She knew she'd have her feverish young son coming in no time and there was nothing he could do about it.

"Ohh!...Ohhh!...Mom!...Don'ttt!...I can'tt!...I can'tttt!..." Steven yelped as he pressed the palms of his hands against the wall behind him and helplessly hunched up into his mother's juicy folds. Andrea remained on her toes, but with every little upwards thrust that Steven made she allowed herself to sink a little further down his shaft until she had three quarters of his massive tool filling her.

"So good baby!...Ummmm!...You're fucking mommy so good!...Unnn Hnnnn!...That's it!...That's it!...Motherfuck me!...Unn Hnnn!...Go onnn!..." Andrea encouraged, impaling herself even further on her son's turgid erection and then getting both feet back under her.

Biting her lip in concentration Andrea began to raise and lower her loins on Steven's glistening shaft. Up and down she posted her silky cunt on his tool in an incendiary fuck rhythm.

When Steven felt his mother's molten pussy gliding up and down on him, he knew he couldn't hold it any longer!

"Unnn!...Unnn!...Mommm!... Stoppp!!... Pleaseee!!... I'm!... Gonna!... Come!..." he gasped, scrabbling at his mother's hips as he tried to withdraw from her leeching vagina.

"Wait baby!...Just another minute!...I'm so close!...Don't come yet, lover!...Don't come inside me!..." Andrea urged, her eyes smoldering into her son's as she clutched his shoulders and began to work her cunt up and down on him in an urgent, irresistible rhythm.

"Unnnn!...Nooo!...Please!..." Steven moaned, trying to pull out as his mother milked his adolescent prick. But she had him off balance and pinned against the wall and he couldn't get away.

"Don't come inside me!...You promised, my little motherfucker!...motherfucker!... mother fucker!..." Andrea whispered with a wanton smile, jamming her moist tongue deep into Steven's ear. At the same time she let one hand drift back behind her. She reached in under her ass and cupped her son's drum taut testicles in her palm. Closing her little hand on them she deliberately dragged the nail of her outstretched index finger across Steven's tender perineum. That was it for her gasping son! She felt his balls spasm in her hand as a huge stream of come gushed into her womb.

Andrea's eyes went wide with delight when she felt the first rush of her son's seething sperm spurt into the mouth of her womb.

"Ohhh myyy!...Steven!...You're notttt!...Ohhhhh!..." Andrea gasped, her eyes sparkling into her son's with wanton excitement.

"Ohhhhhh!...Nooooo!...." Steven cried as he writhed and twisted under his mother's siphoning pussy. He tried, but he couldn't hold back the rush of sperm that was spewing inside her.

"Oh noo baby!...Don'tttt!...Don'tt come inside me!...Please!...You said you wouldn't!... Oh nooo!..." Andrea pleaded in feigned distress. At the same time she impaled herself to the root of her son's twitching member while reaching around and clutching his ass in her hands. The splash of her son's gushing sperm inside her triggered her own orgasm.

"Ohhhhhh!....Ummmmm!...Goddd!..." she hissed quietly, as her pussy began to spasm excruciatingly on her son's convulsing tool.

"Nooooo!...Nooo!...Don'ttt!...Pleasee!..." Andrea moaned in Steven's ear, punctuating her pleading by jerking her son's reluctant loins into hers in time with her orgasm. It felt so good she could barely stand it, especially as his searing cream began to trickle from the depths of her pussy and down the inside of her thigh.

"Unnnn!....Unnnn!...Mommmm!...I can't!...I can't help it!..." Steven whimpered in frantic despair as his orgasm thundered through him. It felt like his cock was on fire as his mother shimmied on his convulsing loins. He tried to pull out but she wouldn't let him.

"Ohhh!...Ummmm!...Ummm Hmmm!..." Andrea murmured contentedly. Her throbbing cunt was wringing the come from her son's balls like she was squeezing out a dishrag.

"You little shit!...I'm not on the pill right now!... Ohhh!...What if you're knocking me up?... Goddd!...What if you're making me pregnant right now!...Right this minute!...Ohhhh!... You little motherfucker!...Ohhhh Goddd!..." Andrea murmured, knowing her obscene commentary was inflaming her son even further. And she was right. His come continued to bathe her insides in frantic spurts even though she could tell he was just about emptied.

"I'm sorryyy!...Sooo Sorry!...Mother!...Please!..." Steven whimpered, shifting pitifully from foot to foot as his rampant tool began to lose it's edge and the rush of his sperm began to dwindle.

Andrea smiled as her son sobbed in front of her, the tears running down his crimson cheeks. She writhed contentedly on Steven's still faintly pulsing cock for a moment longer and then she stopped, her eyes boring into his.

"How could you!...You said I could trust you!...You promised you wouldn't!...But you did anyway!...You came inside of me!...Didn't you?...Didn't you?..." Andrea ranted in mock outrage as she dismounted her son's scarlet shaft and stepped away from him. She strode across the room to her make-up table. In her high heels, her ass shifted back and forth alluringly under her thong bikini. She turned and stared at her son's livid penis for a moment then she returned her eyes to his.

"Look what you've done!...Just look!..." Andrea said, stripping her bikini bottom off and putting her hands on her hips. She leaned back against the edge of the table and spread her thighs. Steven stared mesmerized at the greasy, swollen labia peeking out from his mother's come tangled bush. Her little bra was still twisted up under her thrusting breasts. Even though he had just fucked her, Steven hadn't really seen his mother naked. Now with her whorishly offered breasts and her just fucked bloom on lewd display, Andrea looked incredibly sexy to her guilt ridden son.

Andrea knew what she was doing as she wantonly displayed her nudity to her son. She kept her vagina tightly clenched so that the majority of Steven's come remained inside her.

"Come here!...I want you to see it!...Really see it!..." Andrea commanded, pointing to a spot on the floor in front of her.

Steven shuffled nearer to his mother, not really understanding what she wanted.

When he was near, Andrea reached out and tangled one hand in his hair and forced him to his knees directly in front of her. Steven looked up at his mother in anxious bewilderment. She glared down at him through the cleavage of her looming breasts, her one hand still firmly planted on her hip, the other directing his face upwards.

"My cunt's full Steven!...Ummm Hmmm!...Full of hot come!...The come you just put there!... So much come that it's filling me and running down my leg!...I want you to look at what you've done!..." Andrea taunted, glaring down at her cringing son.

With that she widened her stance a little more and tipped her pelvis up, virtually thrusting her greasy cunt into Steven's face.

Steven was awestruck by his close up view of his mother's groin. There were trails of sperm criss-crossing Andrea's blonde muff and streaking her thighs. Her labia were scarlet and swollen from her recent fuck and bulging provocatively. Her crotch reeked of sex and sweat, an odor that was incredibly erotic. Steven's excitement mounted even further as his mother reached into her groin and parted her labia with two fingers. She spread the livid pink slash of her cunt mouth and Steven gaped at her most intimate parts. Andrea knew Steven was getting aroused by her lewd display. She wanted him hard again and she knew just how to push his adolescent buttons. She relaxed a little and allowed a trickle of pearlescent come to dribble from her pussy.

"Ohhh my!...I'm leaking!...Look at that!..." Andrea murmured, tightening her grip on her son's hair and pulling his face a little closer.

"Ohhhhhh!...Mommmm!..." Steven murmured glancing up into his mother's flushed face as she stared down at him. But he quickly lowered his gaze to watch the slimy goo ooze out of her vagina in a sluggish stream. It dribbled slowly through Andrea's slit, seeping through her crotch and down her thigh.

Andrea smiled to see her son's cock lurching upright once more at his groin as he knelt in front of her. She angled her pussy even higher and framed her inflamed clitoris between her V shaped fingers.

"Feeling all your come inside me is so exciting baby!...You've got me so hot!...Look how swollen I am!...I'm ready to burst!... Lick it for me baby!...Lick my clit!..." Andrea urged, dragging Steven's face right up to her glistening quim.

"Mommm!...Noooo!..." Steven panted, resisting the pull of her insistent hand. He couldn't believe his mother wanted him to go down on her. There was no way he was going to get any of that come in his mouth and yet he longed to taste his mother's beckoning pussy.

Andrea knew what he was thinking. And she also knew that with a little more coaxing and he'd be eating her out like it was his last meal.

"Just use the tip of your tongue baby!...Just lick it a little!..." Andrea urged in a girlish pleading.

Hesitantly, Steven extended his tongue as his mother forced his face into her crotch.

"Yesssss!...." Andrea hissed as her son hesitantly swiped his tongue back and forth over her responsive sex trigger.

"Goddd!...Yesss!..." she groaned again, hunching down gently on her son's tentative tongue. She relaxed a little more, feeding him just a few drops of the steamy come she was holding inside.

"Uhhhh!...Uhhhhh!...Mmmm!.." Steven murmured eagerly. There was an oily, metallic taste to his mother's crotch but it wasn't bad really. And having his sexy mother writhing against his searching tongue was the most exciting thing he had ever imagined. His hands came up to grip her hips as he applied the flat of his tongue to the apex of her slit.

"Unnn!...Goddd! ..Yeahhh!...Eat me baby!...Unnn Hnnn!...That's it!...That's it!..." Andrea encouraged as her son cautiously savored her dripping vagina. She was going to have a big come, she could tell. All she needed was for Steven to get to work at her seething loins.

"You like that don't you baby!...You're going to eat me so good, aren't you baby?..." Andrea teased as she slowly stood upright, holding her son's face tight to her crotch.

Steven could barely manage a muffled..."Umm Hmmm!..." as he gazed up expectantly into Andrea's sparkling eyes.

Steven's mother took two small steps forward and straddled his shoulders, forcing him to bend over backwards beneath her. In her high heels Andrea towered over Steven. She smiled down at him as he peered back up at her from between her firmly pressing thighs. With her eyes smoldering into his, she reached down and pulled apart her vagina, spreading herself luridly on her son's upturned face .

"Mmmmm!...Mmmm!...Wwaahhh!..." Steven moaned, looking up apprehensively at his mother. He had to drop his hands behind him to support himself as Andrea began to grind her juicy trench back and forth on his lips, his chin, his nose... on all of his wide-eyed face.

"Ummm!...Come on baby!...Put your tongue inside me!....Go on!...See what mommy's got for you!..." Andrea snarled, pulling his face in tighter to her. She bore down on her vaginal muscles and smiled to feel more of the viscous sperm emerge from her pussy.

"Mmmmm!...Mmwahhh!...Naahhh!..." Steven sputtered as the warm goo bathed his surprised face. Suddenly his mother's sodden slit was enveloping his mouth and his nose. He could barely breathe! Her steamy interior was smothering him. But the feel and taste of her juicy loins was so overwhelming that Steve couldn't resist her. His mouth opened wide, his tongue lashed out and he attacked her seething pussy like a starving man.

"Unnnnn!...Unnnn!...Baby!...Baby!...Yessss!...My little motherfucker!...My little cunt licker!...That's it!..." Andrea groaned, throwing back her head and bearing down on her son's slavering mouth as her insides drew taut in response to his salacious assault.

"Unnnn!...Goddd!...Yesss!...Yessss!...Yesss!..." she cried as another orgasm overcame her and the spasms began to wrack her loins. She crossed her ankles, scissoring Steven's head between her meaty thighs as she twisted on his mouth.

As her loins convulsed she lost control of her vaginal muscles and the huge pool of come that she had been still holding inside came gushing out. She looked down excitedly and locked her eyes on her son's as the torrent of come spewed into his face.

"Phwwaahhh!...Mmmfhhhhh!...Unnnn!...Mommmm!..." Steven sputtered frantically, gagging on the deluge of sperm that was drenching him. He tried to scramble out from beneath his mother's spasming loins. But Andrea held him firmly in place between her muscular thighs.

"Yessss!...Don't stop baby!...I need you now!...Ummm Hmmm!...Eat me you little shit!...Get you tongue in there and eat me!..." Andrea hissed, forcing Steven's face furiously into her spasming groin.

Although Steven struggled, he couldn't free himself from his mother's feverish embrace.

"Ummmm!...Ummmm!...Yeahhh!..." Andrea groaned, continuing to ride her son's face as her climax rocked her loins. Steven choked and sputtered beneath the seemingly endless flow of fluids that streamed from his mother's pussy. His face was totally smeared from his hair line to his chin with greasy sperm.

"Ngggggg!...Naaaaa!...Noooo!..." he whimpered beneath his mother's plunging loins.

Andrea ignored her son's pitiful gasping and pulled his face even tighter into her crotch to savor the diminishing spasms of her orgasm.

Steven was totally smothered by his mother's steamy cunt. He couldn't breathe and soon his vision began to blur. There was still the far away feeling of moist flesh and wiry pubic hair frictioning his face but soon even that sensation passed and Steven began to slump beneath his mother's loins.

Andrea smiled when she realized that her son was on the verge of passing out beneath her. Gracefully she released his come smeared face from between her thighs and lowered his head to the floor. Steven stared up at her with glassy eyes, his chest heaving as he gasped for breath

With her legs still spread in a vee above him, Andrea bore down with her inner muscles, forcing the last of the come from her smoldering depths and allowing it to drip down onto her son's upturned face.

Steven watched as from a distance as the gooey cream ran from his mother's vagina and trickled obscenely into his open mouth. He didn't even want to turn away.

Andrea smiled down at her son as he panted and licked his lips beneath her.

"You've been such a good boy baby!...I can't wait to tell your aunt Tracey!...I'm sure she's got some dirty panties with your name on them!...Laundry day at her house is tomorrow!...You might want to get a good night's sleep!.."

EnCarta
EnCarta
1,707 Followers
12