Steven Gets In Deeper

Story Info
Steven molds to his new reality.
2.2k words
4.1
15.8k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pinkpony2
pinkpony2
42 Followers

Would love to hear commentary - especially constructive.

*

I went downstairs and gave the girl at the counter the tape that I had just made. My heart was pounding, I was not sure what was going to happen next, but I was sure that I had just turned myself over. The girl looked at me a little strangely and I wondered what Jennifer had told her. "You must be Steven," she stated.

"Yes," I began to get redder as my whole body flushed.

"I have something for you," she started to hand me a packing envelope. As I reached for it, she continued, "The girl who left it said you would know the right password and that I was to give you three tries." She even giggled as my face must have looked like it was on fire.

"Can you give me a hint," I asked. "Funny, you she ask, but she said no! Don't you want this? I was a little surprised myself."

"Desire."

"Nope." I felt like I was starting to sweat.

"Slut?"

"What? No. If you don't get it this time, you're supposed to give me a camcorder too. Just what kind of a hold does she have on you anyway?" This stranger's eyes bored into me. "All I know is what I would do to you."

I was on the verge of going off the deep end.

I thought about the names she had used, cocksucker, cum-whore, but shied away. "Fun," I ventured.

Laughing, "Wow, I thought you were going to be way off. Here." I opened the envelope to find a note and a pair of sunglasses. The glasses were shaded but also covered from the inside so once they were on there would be no way to see out, but no one looking at me would know because of the shading.

"Well done. Now give the nice girl the camcorder. No buts, just do it. I wonder what I told her and whether she will watch the tape or just hold it for me. Hmmm. How do you feel about that my little slut." I could her say the words and started to get hard immediately. "Go to the outside bar and get a table for three." Three!?! "Order a few drinks and put on the sunglasses, we will join you shortly."

I resignedly handed the camcorder to the girl behind the counter who accepted it with another giggle and headed for the bar. I had been sitting for a few minutes when I heard Jennifer's voice. I turned to the direction of her voice and moved to get up.

"That's all right Steven. I want to introduce you to my friend, Susan." I felt her hand on my arm. I reached forward to shake hands with Susan.

"Nice to meet you Steven. Jen has told me all about you."

"Really," I managed, not knowing what to believe anymore.

I heard the two move to sit down and followed suit. I could see nothing and felt incredibly vulnerable. I was dying to take off the sunglasses so that I could finally see Jennifer and find some sense of control. She must have read my mind, because she leaned over and whispered, "Do not give it another thought. You are mine to play with. You know that you want that. You know you are getting hard sitting in my panties and stockings. Besides you would not want me to give that tape to the woman at the counter to take with her, would you?"

It was ridiculous. Her breath and the veiled threat did make me stiffen. My cock was caught in the lacy underwear and the pressure was becoming unbearable. I moved to free myself as nonchalantly as I could. "Are you ok," Susan asked.

Jennifer giggled and I blushed. "Yes, fine," I stumbled.

"That is another reason I am glad to be a woman," Jennifer began, "There is no need for adjusting and our underwear is so much more attractive and comfortable, not to mention sexy."

"I don't now, boxers are pretty comfortable. I have worn them a few times and I know they can be sexy!" Susan added with a laugh.

"What do you think, Steven?"

"Well, I guess they both have their good points."

"Very diplomatic. But how would you know, you never put on panties before, or have you?" Susan asked.

"Come on Steven, don't be shy. Tell us the truth." Jennifer added, deeply enjoying my discomfort, at least so her tone suggested.

"Well, once, yes."

"Really, I never would have guessed looking at you. When."

"Well..." I hesitated.

"Don't lie, Steven. We want to know. When?" She seemed to drag out my name even time she uttered it, with a grin and almost coy but lackadaisical condescension

"Well, I was with a woman who told me that it would really turn her on if I was willing to put on her panties."

"What kind were they," Susan asked at the same time that Jennifer wanted to know if it had turned me on. Ignoring one, trying not focus entirely of the thin strap tightening between my legs as I became aroused, "It was a thong," suddenly feeling the flush on my face as the words were actually spoken aloud.

"God, that would really turn me on. I'd love to see a guy dress up for me."

"Like Steven?" Jennifer asked almost innocently."

"Definitely." Jennifer continued, "So? How about it? Would you do that, or did you, if it would really turn a girl on?"

"I guess so..."

"You GUESS so? Don't you know so?" The laugh. I was not able to get a sense of what Susan was thinking; whether she was fully in on what was going on or not, but Jennifer was on a roll now though. I could almost see her half smile/half smirk. "I think any guy who would do that just wants to be owned and would like to be a slut, maybe even wants to be fucked like a slut too."

Susan jumped in, "Oh, I don't know, I think it could just be sweet. What do you think Steven?" I though I was being set up, but I could not hide my intrepidation or my arousal much longer. "I..." But before I could finish, Jennifer steamed on, even letting her hand ride up my pants - over her stockings underneath - until it came to rest on my growing cock.

"Mmm," she almost purred. "OK, Susan, what would you think of a guy who would visit a woman he had never met; admit on tape to be willing to all sorts of nasty and kinky things; put on women's lingerie; let himself be put in a position to be revealed to the all of her friends; and sit in public talking to her with a blindfold so he still had never seen what she looks like; while she embarrassed him to the point where his cock grew rock hard." She was almost whispering by the end, knowing that I was hanging on every word.

Susan giggled, "I'd call it sweet and a turn on."

"Really, you don't think a guy willing to do that would not want to be fucked by that girl with a big strap-on."

"Jesus Jennifier," Susan was even starting to squirm a little.

"What do you think of a guy like that, Steven. I could feel eyes burning into me. She laughed.

"Very trusting," I ventured.

"Yes, and probably not wholly without reason," she patted my arm, "But a little naive no?"

"I would hope not."

"That would be quite a lot of trust." The laugh. "But would it turn that kind of a guy on," she persisted. My cock stiffened under her pressure and words making me have to shift uncomfortably in my chair. She giggled again.

"I don't know."

"Really? Now that I think about it that guy probably have thought about getting fucked or wanting to get fucked. I'd love to have a guy in that position and see another man fuck him too, or may suck a cock while he got fucked with a strap-on. I think that kind of guy would not have any choice in the matter. Once he was aroused he would do anything. He could not get those images out of his head. Have you ever thought about that Susan."

"Well, I...no, but it would be pretty hot." Her voic had dropped and had a new edge that suggested she was not just joking anymore.

"Steven would it turn you on to see two women together."

"Depends on the women."

"Okay smartass, would it turn you on to perform for a woman."

"What?"

"To be one of those guys. Come on, you have never thought about that, what it would be like to suck a cock or be fucked? Would you get into that at all?" She barely paused. "I know my fantasy guy would. He wouldn't even know I was about to have a real cock in his ass while I just watched. My fantasy guy would be turned on every time I humiliated him just knowing about the control I had. He would be hard as I talked about him getting fucked, because he can see himself kneeling in front of me reaching for my cock with his mouth, because I want him too. Even if he couldn't see."

"You're crazy Jennifer. No guy would let you do that and still want to do you after."

"I don't know about that Susan, but I hope to find out one day" A chair moved back, and I heard Susan get up.

"I'll be right back."

"Now, tell me quickly, what exactly are you thinking." I could not find the words, but I knew her grip on my hard cock was getting tighter through the panties and that my face was getting redder and I was starting to sweat.

"That it would turn you on," she whispered with the laugh.

"Yes." Silence.

"Yes, Mistress." Silence.

"Yes Mistress, it would turn me on to be fucked by you and suck cock for you." My voice seemed to hang in the air as I suddenly was aware that I could hear bits and pieces of conversation around me. What could other people have just heard!

"Not bad my little cocksucker, but maybe you should not talk quite so loudly in public." The laugh. I shiver. "I do not believe that Susan is right. Hmmm. Are you embarrassed?"

"Yes."

"Why? I could make you show her. Don't you want to be embarrassed. Don't you want to please me. Doesn't it turn you on."

"No...Yes," I was forced to admit.

"Then tell her, or do you want me to?"

"Please, don't."

"Please don't what?" Susan had returned. Silence; it was killing me. It seemed to last forever. I realized in the back of my mind that no matter what I was going to pay for that silence even more later.

"Refuse my invitation to dinner."

"Oh," she almost sounded disappointed. "I have to run. I'll see you later Jennifer."

I stood and turned in her direction, " Very nice to meet you Susan."

"Oh I am sure that we..that I will see you again soon, Steven." Now she was drawing out the name and Jennifer laughed again; I could almost see them wink at each other. I was acutely aware of the strain on the elastic top seam of the panties that Jennifer had made me put on. Somehow I had managed to get it over the top of my cock so that they held in place against stomach.

Jennifer must have sensed this, whispering, "Don't worry Steven you are not sticking out too much, and just from thinking about me fucking you while you suck cock," she almost could not help laughing.

"Come on," she took my arm and led me back inside and onto the elevator. She was still facing backwards when she turned my hand palm-up. "I want to you to know that we are in similar situations, except that I am completely in control." I could hear her skirt moving a little as she pulled my hand between her legs. She pulled two fingers straight and bent the others back into a mini fist. She then ran them up her thigh and under her panties. She was sopping wet. Then she pushed against me and my finger slipped right into her. Immediately, I twisted them making them vibrate in quick short strokes totally lost in the sensation of her. The smooth warm wetness making everything else disappear even as I also let the tip of my thumb move over her now damp hair to tease out and directly caress her clit. She pushed harder against me and seemed to clamp on my hand. Her hand gripped my neck. Nails sunk in. A short gasp. And then she pushed me back.

"Better savor that feel and that taste," she brought my fingers to my lips and pushed them onto my tongue, "because next time you will have to earn it." But she was turned on too. That was what really started to drive me crazy.

pinkpony2
pinkpony2
42 Followers