Steven's Lies Episode 04

Story Info
The history.
867 words
4
4.6k
1
1

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/18/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sb here hope you enjoy this, I dont know when I will be able to post the next one. Thank SB

Steven's Lie episode four: The history

Faith walked up to the doors of the gym, where Jimmy worked at. Ready to do some damage.

"What the hell did you think you were doing?" Faith yelled at Jimmy.

Jimmy stared at Faith. "Always nice to see you too."

Faith walked forward. "Why did you do that to Steven. You had no right to treat him that way, no right. I should kick the shit out of you to show what a big pussy you really are."

Jimmy just stared down, "Yeah, I probably deserve that."

Faith step backwards. "Yeah, you did." She breathed.

Jimmy looked up. "I love Steven so much, but over the time. I started noticing it was never the same between him and me as you guys. He loves you and shows less emotion towards me, I didn't cheat on him. but Mark showed me more emotion then Steven shown me in months. Today Steven want love from me. I had to break it off. Do you know how hard it was for me to tell Steven no. I felt him pull away from me each day. Maybe I did pull away too. But I I cant take this feeling of being nothing in his life.

Faith breathed in slowly. "Your still a spineless prick and I don't feel sorry for you, Steven has more balls than you and is the best thing that has happen to you. One day you will wake up and regret this and will try to get him back. But I hope I'm there to see Steven not forgive you." Jimmy looked into Faith eyes. He thought about what she said.

Faith walked out of the gym then holding her head high. She didn't feel any better, Jimmy was miserable and she felt unsure what to do next. One thing was for sure she couldn't go back to Steven. He need to figure this out. Maybe when he did. Faith would be there.

Steven got up and watched the sun rise though his windows. All night he kept tossing and turning. Faith on his mind. Never wavering. His feelings had change. He knew that now. He loved her more than just a friend. He want to be her lover. But he was gay. He had never been with a woman. Faith would be the first.

Steven sighed. Put his head in his hands. He was a mess. He couldn't sleep, why did have that dream. Of course Faith was beautiful, smart and his best friend. What was happening. He started to think. He loved kissing her. He want her badly.

Steven took a deep breath thought about Jimmy, then he thought about him in a sexual way. He found it odd that he didn't find Jimmy attractive anymore. Faith kept appearing in his mind, Her smile, her smell, pure Faith. He thought back to his childhood. Where he was picked on growing up. Because the kids didn't like anyone different. Steven didn't care. He always want to stand out. His mom was supportive. But his dad wasn't. His dad loved him but they couldn't bond. Faith was always there for him.

He remember the day he met her. She was walking by him in the hallway at their school. When a jock pushed Steven to the ground called him a faggot. Funny Steven couldn't remember what his name was now. All he could remember was Faith jumping on the guy's back saying he need to learn his manors. The jock was so started that he shook off Faith and ran away.

Faith later introduce herself to him. Faith gave her dazzling smile. She asked him if he want to be her friend. They shook on it. Later he told Faith he was gay. Her eyes widen not believing it. But afterwards Faith looked to up to Steven and smiled. Then said. "Guess were going have to change that." She joked.

He didn't know what was true. What to believe in anymore. Steven walked to his closet. Put on fresh clothes. He looked at his phone. No messages.

Steven stared at it for awhile thought it was time. He sent Faith a text. "We need to talk, in half hour?"

Steven waited on his couch. A nervous wreck. He smiled. He was excited to see her. He missed her. Even though it had been less than twenty four hours. He didn't think he could got without another hour without. It was loved. He was stupid enough to fall for his best fried. Who was a girl.

The door bell rang. Steven jumped up with a smile and opened the door. "That was fast." He said before he opened the door.

As he open the door there stood Jimmy with his hands in his pocket. Shuffling around. "Hi Steven, can we talk?"

Steven stared straight at him. Not really seeing anything. Steven nodded. Then Jimmy step forward and gave Steven a hug. Steven stood there motionless.

"Good." Jimmy breathed in against Steven's shoulder.

Next episode : The date