Steven's Lies Episode 05

Story Info
Last episode: The Date.
2.8k words
4.5
5.2k
2
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/18/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

hey sb here.... this is the last episode in Steven`s lies.... I finally finished it. And going on to my other work and taking a break. Hope you enjoy sb

Episode five: The Date

Faith sat at home. It was past midnight, morning was on the horizon. Faith had decide to go on a date with Kevin. He was cute and he was straight. Kevin was co-worker and asked Faith out on a date last week. She said no because she always believe deep down that Steven would come around. Faith sat up and ready to text Kevin to go on a date with her. When she saw Steven's message.

Faith walk up to Steven's place after getting his text, wanting to see her. She didn't know why she was here. Soon as she got the text she drop everything. Even though she promised herself she should keep her distance. She couldn't help it.

As she walked closer to Stevens place. She notice the door open. With Jimmy standing there hugging Steven. And Steven hugging him back. Fury went throughout her body. Then instantly was replace with jealousy. They were getting back together. Faith thought.

She walked backwards slowly then turned and ran back to her car. She felt stupid. She wouldn't cry anymore. She couldn't. It was time to grow up. She would take that date with Kevin. And she will move on without Steven. He will never love her. She always want to be with Steven, the first moment she saw him in high school.

She loved him. But there was no used. It was time to give up. She opened her phone to text Kevin that she would love to go on a date later tonight. Kevin replied instantly and said he would pick her up at five. She drove back to her house away from Steven's, to get ready for her date.

Faith pulled out a red dress and matching high-heels.

She zipped up her tight fitting red dress and went to bathroom to put on her makeup. After she was done she sat on dinning room chair, waiting for Kevin to pick her up. She thought back to Steven. He was probably happy with Jimmy. Steven always could forgive anyone.

The door bell rang. Then Faith got up and brushed herself off to answer it. As she open the door she saw Steven standing outside.

Steven smiled then stop and looked Faith up and down with a agonizing frown.

"What are you doing here?" Faith asked as she place her hands on her narrow hips.

*****

Steven step back from Jimmy. "Okay, we can talk for a bit" Steven said, letting Jimmy walked in his house as he shut the door.

"I know you must hate me." Breathed out Jimmy as he sat on Steven's couch.

Steven sat beside him. "I don't hate you. I was a little confused."

Jimmy nodded looked down at his hands. "How did we get here, Steven?"

Steven stared at Jimmy. He looked tired. "I don't know, guess we lost our way. Or we were.." trailed off Steven.

Jimmy looked at Steven. "We were never supposed to be together."

Steven nodded. "Yeah"

Jimmy ran his hands through his hair, looking at Steven. "Look Faith came to see me. She pointed out my flaws."

Steven chuckled. Thinking about how stubborn Faith was and blunt.

Jimmy look down at his hands again. "I'm sorry the way I treated you. Wasn't fair at all. But felt I that something was off about you, your feelings had change. You may not have known it but you have never let me in once."

Steven thought that was a lie. But lately he had been distance to Jimmy. He thought back. He never did let him in. It wasn't easy to let Jimmy in like it was for Faith, she always took down his walls.

Steven stared at Jimmy and whispered. "I'm sorry."

Jimmy smiled at him. "It's okay Steven. Things just ran there course. I'm here to tell you that I'm sorry how things ended. And I understand how you can hate me."

Steven shook his head. "I don't hate you. I get what your saying. Before I didn't understand. I think I have been going through a big change in my life and I have been lying to myself, who I really am. "

Jimmy nodded and stood up. "Sorry Steven and hope you take care of yourself."

Steven stood up and hugged Jimmy back. It was an awkward hug. But a good-bye hug.

After they split apart Jimmy left Steven's life for good. Walking out of that door. Steven felt like they before had closure.

Steven stared down at his phone. No messages from Faith. He wonder where she was. She was supposed be here at least hour ago. There was no word from her. Steven waited another hour for her. Thinking maybe she was running behind. Or she didn't want to see him. He broke his heart, at the last thought.

Steven stared at the clock. Couldn't wait any longer. He got up went outside to his car. She had to be at home. He thought.

Steven drove to Faith's house and turn off his car. His palms were sweaty. He smiled and got out of his car. Then walked up to her place and rang the door bell.

Faith open the door, His first glimpse was her beautiful face then to what she was wearing. It was a sleek red dress that clung to her curves in the right places. His jaw felt like it need to hit the ground.

Faith expression was unreadable. Then she placed her small hands on her hips as she said. "What are you doing here?"

Steven was took back. And just stared at Faith. Wondering what she meant. He was about to ask her what she had meant when he heard the sound of a car pulling in her driveway. Steven looked over his shoulder to see a handsome guy stepping outside of sports car.

He was in nice dress slacks and nice button up shirt. Walking towards the house with flowers. It hit Steven right there. Faith had a date.

"What are you doing here, Steven?" Faith asked again.

Steven took a deep breath. It felt like his heart was breaking. "I thought we could talk".

Faith looked past Steven to Kevin then back to him. "Later." She breathed out as she locked her door and walked past Steven.

Steven felt like he lost her. He didn't know he want her till their first kiss. Now Faith was all he thought about and how much he loved her.

***

Faith felt sick in her stomach as she walked past Steven. Took all her strength not to turn around. Faith didn't want to hear about how Jimmy and Steven were probably back together. She want it to be her and him. But it will never be.

Faith got into Kevin's car and they drove off leaving Steven standing there.

"Who was that?" Kevin asked as he drove off.

Faith stared at Kevin. "He is my best friend." she said softly.

Kevin nodded.

Faith knew she only went on this date with Kevin to move on.

Kevin looked over to Faith. "You look good" he breathed out nervously.

Faith look back at Kevin and smiled.

Kevin parked his car at a famous restaurant in town. He got out and went to Faith's door to open it for her. Faith felt even more bad. Kevin was a gentleman. She couldn't forget about Steven.

They walked into a restaurant. Got seated right away.

Faith looked at the menu. Hoping she could disappear. She took a deep breath and lower down the menu to find Kevin looking at her.

Kevin smiled sadly. "He isn't just a friend."

Faith took a deep breath, then decide not to lie. She shook her head.

Kevin smiled. Then looked away. "I was in love with this beautiful girl, since I was eighteen. Never had the courage to tell how I felt about her. But soon or later I knew. I would have to face the music. That my fantasy would not be a dream anymore. I would have to ask her out. Have her reject me. So I can move on to a new dream. Or we would live happily ever after."

Faith lean forward and asked. "What happen?".

Kevin smiled. "I went up to her and kissed her then told her how I felt about her. She smiled at me. And asked me on a date. We plan to have that date Friday. But before we could. Fate step in. She was killed by a drunk driver on that Thursday night."

Faith's mouth drop open, staring at him. " Oh my god Kevin." She reached her hand out to grab his.

Kevin smiled sadly. "She is always on my mind. So you see why I am telling you this is simply because you have to take risks because one day, we all will be gone one day. You don't want to wonder what could have been. I wonder always if I just asked her out a day before, a month or even a year. Would life be different for her? Don't regret wishing you could change the past because that's is already set in stone, but you can change it now before its set, Faith."

Faith looked down. "He doesn't love me"

"How do you know that? Have you ever asked him."

Faith looked up. "I just know. And that's it"

Kevin shook his head. "Faith don't give up. I known you for a year now and that's not who you are. I had crush on you for awhile. But I don't want you to settle for me when in your heart you know who you belong too."

Faith looked up speechless.

Kevin kissed her hand. "Take a chance. Maybe your get your happy ending. Or you can finally move on. I hope he feels the same about you"

Faith stood up not sure what she was doing. But her body knew. She kissed Kevin on the cheek. "You are a really great guy. I'm sorry"

"Don't be Faith. I'm not one to step in the way of fate. " He chuckled.

Faith nodded and rushed out of the doors.

**

Steven sat on his couch wondering how could this happen. He had just found out that he loved his best friend. Faith was his soul mate and now he lost her. He waited his whole life for someone that understood him. That was Faith. He should have open his eyes sooner.

Steven rub his hands together. Then came a knock on his front door. Steven got up.

He open the door. It was raining outside. There stood Faith soaked wet in her dress. Faith was breathing heavily.

"I love you Steven." She blurt out.

Steven's mouth dropped open.

Faith shook her wet hair. And pushed it back against her forehead. " I love you the first moment I saw you. I want you every breath I took since I met you. I have been in love with you. I don't care that your gay. I thought I could get by being your best friend forever. But I can't. I love you and I need you to know if there is chance that you want me in your life as a lover, please tell me now." Faith rushed the words out.

Steven was frozen in place.

Faith took his silence as he didn't want her. Till Steven reached his hands out and cupped her face in his hands. He kissed her. Pouring all his emotions in this one kiss. Then he step backwards.

Faith smiled. "Was that a yes?"

Steven laughed and pulled Faith through the door and closed it behind her. "I love you Faith. Sorry it took so long for me to realize that your my soul mate. I can't live without you."

Faith started laughing. "So guess this mean your not gay?"

Steven smiled down at Faith. "Yeah I guess so. It was just a lie. But your the only lover I want in my bed to keep me warm in the nights." He pulled Faith into his body. Holding her.

Steven hands roamed her body. Unzipping her dress. As it fell to the ground. Steven grasp.

Faith only was wearing panties in front of Steven. Faith reach up and took hold of Steven's head and kiss him.

Steven left Faith in his arms. Carried her to his bedroom.

Steven gently placed her down on his sheets. As he took of his shirt. Faith smiled up at him. It felt like time was slowing down for them. Steven finished taking his clothes and underwear off. Faith look down at his manhood. It stood proudly.

Faith took a deep breath and slip her panties off. Steven's eyes roam over her body. Studying it. As Faith's eyes did the same.

"I'm your first woman?" Faith asked.

Steven nodded as he reached out to touch her stomach the slowly moved up to her breasts. To cup them in his hands. "You will always be my first and last, my love."

Steven lean forward to her mouth. Faith wrapped her legs around Stevens lower torso. Teasing his warm cock with her wetness of her pussy. Steven moaned loudly into Faith's mouth.

Then Steven thrust forward into Faith. Faith gasped. Steven smile and took his cock out then waited to see what Faith would do.

"You teasing bastard." She said as she thrust her hips forward capturing Steven's hard cock in the depths of her pussy. She pushed on Steven's shoulders with her hands. Flipping Steven over on his back. As she straddle him on top. She rode him wildly, never let him up.

Steven closed his eyes enjoying the feel of Faith's tightness around his cock.

"I'm going to make you my bitch" Faith moaned as she place her hands on her hips. Changing her rhythm.

Stevens eyes open and smiled. He ran his hands up Faiths back and pushed her forward and thrust hard up. Making Faith screamed

"I think not. My dear" Steven smiled as Faith spiral to a orgasm. It was too much For Steven. Feeling the tightness of Faith's pussy spasms on his cock. He exploded.

Faith collapse on him. Steven just stroked her hair down her back. Faith felt at peace. She looked up to Steven and kissed him slightly. " I'm glad you are mine."

Steven hugged Faith closer to him. "As you are mine, forever"

Six years later....

Jimmy was walking down the street holding the hand of his husband Shane. When he spotted Steven sitting on a bench.

Jimmy walked up to Steven smiling. "Hey."

Steven looked up. Then smiled. "Hey yourself. How have you been?"

Jimmy smiled. "Not bad. This is my husband Shane." He hold out their clasp hands together. Shane smiled awkwardly not knowing who this was.

Steven nodded to him. "Congratulation"

Jimmy smiled. "What about you Steven?" Steven smile. " I'm just waiting for Faith she is in the store right now" Steven looked behind him to the store.

Jimmy nodded.

Faith walk out then holding a small hand of a young red hair girl. She spotted Jimmy right away as she got out of the store. "Wow look who the cat drag in." She let go of the young girl's hand to place her hands on her hips. As she smiled warmly.

Jimmy laughed. Faith hadn't change a bit. He was more shocked what happen next. The young girl jump on to Steven's lap clingy to his neck.

"Daddy, mommy said she was going get me a pony for my birthday next week." The young girl said

Steven shook his head. " Your mother is a liar, Sophie"

Sophie pout and turn her head towards Faith. Faith held up her finger to her lips. Telling her daughter to be quiet. Sophie giggled.

Steven turned to Jimmy. Who was shocked then it simply he smiled. Jimmy laughed. "I always knew you guys were meant to be." He reached out his hand to shake Steven's hand.

"Thank you Jimmy" Faith said as she picked up Sophie up from Steven's lap to carry her.

Jimmy looked at Sophie then. He could see that she had both of their looks. She was a beautiful child. "Hope she has your feistiness Faith."

Faith frowned. "Don't say that. She is a handful." Holding onto Sophie.

Steven stood up and wrap his arm around Faith. "But worth every minute of it. My lovely wife."

Faith smiled lovingly at Steven then nodded.

"Well nice seeing you. We have to get going." Jimmy said, holding his hand on to Shane's. As they walked away.

Shane look at Jimmy. "Who was that?" he asked.

Jimmy smiled. "Old friends."

The end.