Steve's Deception

Story Info
Husbands stories lead to wife's seduction by Blackstud.
9.2k words
4.32
235.1k
126
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
suewatcher
suewatcher
1,671 Followers

This story is based in part on the e-mails my wife and I got from a very smart and manipulative black man.

Three days earlier Susan had never been exposed to porn, now she was immersed in it. The black cock on the computer screen was huge and fascinating. Susan kept going back to the original picture her cyber friend had mailed her. Like the very first time, her pussy had become wet. Prior to receiving this e-mail Susan hadn't never given a black man a serious thought as a potential lover. That first e-mail had arrived just five days before. Now every time she saw a black man on the street she wondered what kind of lover he would make.

Burim sat smugly in his office reading the response to his e-mail. Susan was writing him on a regular bases now completely deceived into believing that he lived in Sweden. Burim marveled at how easy it was to start relationship's on the web, especially with white women. It all started when Burim had read a story on Literotica called Dream man. Burim had decided to send in feedback, then when he realized the writer had a woman's e-mail, he decided on something more. On a whim he decided to not only to compliment the writer but send along some nude pictures. Burim wasn't a large man but he was incredibly gifted in the cock department. Curious to see how the woman would react to a note and a picture, Burim had written the following;

Hi I have read your story Dream man and it was fantastic. You write really good. It would be fun to get to know each other (the cyber way). You might wanna take a look at my photos and see what you think.

Susan Hanna was 32 and had been married to Steve her husband for over four years. Susan had lived a sheltered life growing up in rural Texas. Mexican American, Susan was five-five with long dark brown hair. Athletic, she had long slender legs. Susan was born with small breasts, and long thick nipples that seemed to remain hard all the time. Implants had resolved the small breast problem recently, but not the stiff nipples. The implants were Steve's idea and she was glad he talked her into them.

Susan while innocent about most things did love sex. Susan read the note several times, again and again looking at the attached pictures. The cock in the photograph was so long and thick. Susan's first thoughts were that somehow the photo was doctored. On closer inspection she felt the photo's were authentic. Burim's cock was almost three times as large as her husbands. The black man's cock looked to be at least ten inches long. Susan's pussy lips moistened as she decided to write back, after all what harm could there be in responding to the e-mail. Susan wrote back,

What do you mean the cyber way. Also you should know my husband writes the stories and they are purely fictional. He's at work now so I thought I would respond to your letter. We have gotten letter responses before but not pictures. My husband hasn't seen your pictures, so I wonder what he will say.

Burim thought the writer was a woman because of the e-mail address. Intrigued he wrote back.

Well I live in Sweden so I doubt that we will ever see each other, therefore if you like we can just mail or chat, that's what I meant by the "cyberway". are you mad about the pics cause if you are I'm sorry. You didn't like them?

Susan felt safe, believing the black stud lived in Sweden. Susan a substitute teacher was home with nothing to do. Susan glanced at the pictures of Burim again. Susan had noticed how Steve's stories always talked about how well endowed black men were and here was the living proof.

No I'm not angry. My husband always writes about black men and how well built they are. Normally all the letters are to him. So living in Sweden there probably aren't many Black people there. I imagine you must have your pick of blond women, especially having such a nice body

Good Burim thought, she liked his pictures. Based on the stories the writer was either from Florida or Texas. Burim business sent him to both states often. Chances were the woman was old or unattractive but maybe he could get a picture. Playing along Burim followed up with the note.

Well Sweden is quite generous when it comes to immigration and we definitely have the most diverse population in Scandinavia (northern Europe). I have some competition but what I've heard from the hundreds of girls I have fucked is that I have the biggest cock of all. I love fucking blond women and brunettes too and your right, I do have my pick among them. So how long has your husband been writing these stories and having these fantasies?

He really is a good writer! Please tell him that! I wish I could write like that. He's one of my favorites, even though my absolute favorite is Carol Collins. Maybe you or your husband have read her stories?

So how about you? Are you turned on by these fantasies too?

Please excuse my spelling and grammar mistakes since Swedes aren't very good at English...

Burim

Susan had only recently discovered her husbands stories. The reason for the late discovery was that Susan hated computers and only used them for work. Recently she had discovered shopping on line but other than that preferred to read newspapers and books. Steve had left the e-mail site open and she had found several stories. All the stories dealt with white wives being seduced by fantastically hung black men. Susan cautiously wrote back;

I guess he has been writing for about 8 or nine years. I only learned about his writing about two years ago. We have dated for 13 years, been married for 9 years. I'm 32 he is 46. My husbands x wife is married to a black man so while he has these fantasies I don't think he wants me to experience them. I like the stories, where can I find carol Collin's stories. i have never been with a black man so I'm a little curious.

Susan had altered the truth a bit. first Steve was really 56. Susan always told people Steve was younger, she didn't like people thinking she had married him for his money. The part about Steve's x was true, but she was hurt that Steve had kept the stories a secret. Now her new friend was asking her about her husbands fantasies and Susan didn't want to acknowledge her husband was keeping secrets, so she lied about how long she had known about the stories.

Burim felt his cock harden as he read Susan's note. Susan wanted porn and now he would give her all she could stand.

For Carol Collins stories try Literotica and then you choose: "sort by author" and then scroll down the list and click on her name and a list of all the stories published will come up.I warmly recommend: "Christine's enslavement", "A new Dawn" and "the quest for innocence". I have other stories by other authors that I like I can give you the address for them if you like.

We should chat sometime, you seem like a nice woman! Why don't you send me a picture, cloths optional.

Burim

Susan immediately went to the site and read the first story. Half way through the first story Susan unzipped her jeans and slid her fingers between her legs. Susan's pussy was wet and her clit engorged and sensitive. Susan brought herself off twice before the story was finished. Susan explored the site and discovered many of the stories dealt with interracial sex. Susan couldn't wait to write her new friend The problem was Steve used the e-mail and when he returned from his trip he was sure to see what was going on. Susan felt this Internet flirting was harmless, but wondered what would Steve say.

My husband never told me about that site. Are all the stories interracial there. I had no idea, I read the stories you suggested, I found them very interesting. Do you date any married women and do their husbands know. Like I wrote before while my husband writes these stories i don't believe he would allow me to have sex with a black man. Steve has never told me exactly what happened with his first wife. Every time I ask he says he doesn't want to talk about it. When I read Steve's stories i wonder if he still thinks about Barbara his X. We are both similar in looks, I'm 5-5 she's 5-4 Both of us have brown eye's and hair she's Italian and I'm Hispanic. I understand from one of Steve's friends that Barbara had a wild streak in her.

I met Barbara last year at a restaurant. She was with her husband (black), they came up to the table and said hi. After they left Steve told me that was his first wife. She looked to be mid thirties and I have to admit very attractive, so was her husband. Anyway I've got to run.

S

PS. Attached is a pic w/cloths.

The women described in the stories had been very attractive. Burim wondered could it be true. Was Susan one of the women her husband had described, if so she would be worth pursuing. Opening the photo, he got his first look at Susan, she was very attractive. Burim made up his mind at that moment. He would fuck Susan Hanna.

Yeah the stories there are interracial in that section. You say you found them interesting but did they turn you on? How much did they turn you on? I'm willing to help you with exploring this (new?)side of you by suggest other good stories for you to read and if you like some good interracial porn to watch. If I remember correctly you said you were 32 years old and have almost come to the midpoint of your sexual part of life. I can sense on what you have told me that you have a lot of sexual frustration in you, is that correct? You really need to get that frustration out and the best way to do that is to go black! I know you think it's a myth but it's a fact. Black men are born to do a lot of things but the thing we do best is fuck, and even if I don't get the pleasure of fucking you myself, I would be happy for some other brother(s) to have that opportunity.

You need to do this while your still able to! Life is too short to not enjoy, right? The same thing applies to your husband. He is obviously denying what is obvious; that he is cuckold. I mean you can't draw any other conclusion! I mean, he writes long and juicy stories about cuckolding. Do you really think he could do that without getting turned on as hell? I think he will regret one day when he's about to leave this earth that he didn't have the chance to explore this side of himself, don't you?

Burim

Susan couldn't help but think Burim was right on all counts. Burim seemed to understand her better than Steve her husband. At thirty two Susan wondered if there wasn't more to sex, more to life and now suddenly a whole different world had been shown to her. The black myth, was it a myth, were there's smoke there's fire her mother always liked to say. Susan became more sure that this stranger was right about Steve. Steve's stories, they had to be fantasy, that had to be how he really really felt.

Yes they turned me on. I have to admit that when Steve gets home I will be ready for sex. Last night when I placed the condom on him i wondered what it would be like to make love to a black man. Your pictures made it worse. I saw a black man at the store today. Seeing that man made me wonder what a big penis like yours must feel like. I guess he caught me staring cause he came up to me and said hello. He gave me his card and told me to call him if I wanted to get together with him. He was so different than other guys I've met. Like he knew. Steve left this morning for a hunting trip and I'm tempted to call my new friend. Problem is I feel very wicked not telling Steve.

Burim unbuttoned his trousers and began stroking his cock. Burim would refrain from writing till tomorrow. He would make the young wife wait. This sounded to good to be true and Burim was skeptical. The next day Burim wrote again.

You should definitely call your new "friend"! but you're not making this up are you? You know, just to turn me on.

Well, it doesn't matter really if what turns me on is true or not. I hope that it's true though so you finally can enjoy really good sex!

So how big is hubby or should I say; how small?

Don't feel wicked about this. It's best to do it without his knowledge first to see if you like it or if you're one of the few white women in the world who doesn't appreciate black sexing. Then you could start telling Steve that you want to cuckold him by sleeping with your black lover.

Susan was so uncertain. Her new friend sure was encouraging her to go black. Still she didn't have the courage to call the black man. Instead she called her friend Terry Jameson. Terry was a wild woman and her husband hated Terry. Steve didn't like that Terry was very much her own woman. Steve and Terry disagreed on just about everything, They were like oil and water.

Burim

I didn't call. Before Steve left on his trip we spoke. Joking around I told him I might go out on a date this weekend with the black man I met. Steve became upset saying that I was forbidden to call. I told him I was just kidding but later that night after Steve had left with his friends he called and asked if I had called the black man from the store. I told him that I had not (true) and he made me promise to call him if the black guy called me. I told him that the guy did not have my number. Still he wanted to know if we spoke while he was gone. Of course I didn't call I don't think I ever could,really. Last night I had my friend Terry come over and we shared some wine. I showed her your pictures and told her we were writing each other. She told me to be very careful, at the same time she loved your picture. Tonight Terry and I are going to go out clubbing.

Terry wants to go to a place called Lucky's. Steve is out of town, so I said yes. some one needs to watch out for Terry she is a so crazy blond. Oh and Steve is about five inches or more hard, to answer your question.

S

Burim read the e-mail. Lucky's was in Austin, so was Burim. Tonight he would meet Susan. Burim took a a shower and shaved. Standing before the mirror he admired his body. Thin and well muscled Burim was one of those guys that rarely hit the gym, but always looked like he was in shape. Burim knew he was gifted in the manhood department at an early age.

More than once growing up he had overheard his mother and her friends talking about his cock. "That boy of yours is going to have his way with the ladies Sarah, they would say." Then in high school envious guys began kidding with him, calling him elephant man. After that his popularity with the girls at school became legendary.

Burim took his cock in his hand and shook it. The action immediately caused the enormous cock to fill with blood. In moments Burim was fully erect, thick and hard. While he had never measured it, his cock was at least ten inches long, more incredible was it's girth, which was every bit as thick as a beer can. Burim smiled as he stroked his thick cock, yes tonight he would meet Susan. Poor girl, if she thinks five inches makes a man, wait till she feels this, he thought as he squeezed his cock.

Steve had been out of town for over a week. Banking work was anything but exciting. Three days away from home and work, the hunting trip was just what he needed. Steve had been gone a total of seven days, no computers no e-mails. Tim had cut the trip short having shot his limit in three days and had left the camp.

Checking into the hotel in Casper, Steve decided to use the hotel computer to check his e-mail. Finishing with his business matters he decided to check the e-mail he used to publish his secret passion, interracial cuckold porn.

Steve couldn't believe his eye's. Steve figured he must have left his e-mail open, what the fuck was he thinking. What would Susan say. Worse the guy that was writing her seemed to have struck a cord with Susan. Tim wrote a nasty note to the black man and then went to his room and called home. Susan didn't answer.

The club was crowded when Burim arrived. Rap was blaring with bodies twisting and sweating to the beat of the music. Burim looked around, unsure if he would be able to pick Susan out of the crowd. Then he saw the two women. One blond, the other brunette. Burim walked over to the bar and introduced himself.

"Hi would you like to dance." Susan stared at Burim, then said, "have we met before, you look familiar." Susan immediately thought about the picture on the e-mail. Certainly the man looked like Burim.

"If you don't want to dance I will," said Terry, enthusiastically.

"My name is Ron and I think if we had met before I would have remembered."

"Give me your purse girl friend and dance with the man."

Susan danced the next two songs with Burim before returning to Terry. Burim bought the girls the next set of drinks and made small talk with them. A few minutes later Burim's friend James walked up and he introduced James to Terry. Burim had called James and told him about the two girls. James was soon out on the dance floor with Terry.

Susan liked Ron right away, she felt safe and comfortable with him. Almost like they were old friends. Talking to Ron she couldn't wait to write her friend in Sweden. Burim would tell her to go for it, that this was what Steve wanted. Funny thing was that on the way to the club Susan had talked to Terry about her black pen pal. Terry had reacted with her regular enthusiasm. Susan recalled the conversation.

"That black dude is right honey sounds to me your hubby wants you to try some black cock. Now I never had me none but my girl friend Kate started seeing a black dude and she up and left her husband. Said the dude was the best lover she ever had, big too. I never fucked a black dude, but I always wanted to try one. All this talk about black cock is making me horny. Girlfriend that picture he sent you was hot, that man was blessed." Terry could be crude but her sense of humor was boundless. The girls laughed all the way to the club. Terry was the complete opposite of Susan and they were best friends.

A slow song came on and Burim led Susan on to the dance floor. Terry was dancing with James and gave Susan a wink, which meant that she was having a great time. At first Burim kept his distance almost forcing Susan to pull him closer. Susan's nipples were sensitive and the light movement against Burim's chest had the effect of hardening them. Then her leg pressed up against Burim's crotch. Susan thought he had something in his pocket, then she knew, it was his cock.

Susan stepped closer, curious and excited. Burim sensed this and pulled her closer, pulling Susan against his manhood. Susan could hardly believe it. There she was dancing with a black man, his enormous cock rubbing up against her leg and she loved it. By the time the song ended she was wet.

Returning to the bar Terry and James suggested taking a booth in a dark corner of the club. The men ordered more drinks and her new friend Ron sat next to her. The couples danced a few more times and the drinks kept flowing. Terry was pretty drunk and it became apparent she would be unable to drive. Susan too was feeling pretty good she felt wicked dancing with Ron. They were dancing very close now even on the fast numbers, she was flirting with Ron shamelessly. Susan felt in control of the situation and was sure she could handle Ron.

Things stated to change when she returned from the dance floor with Ron and found Terry and James locked in a deep kiss. James had his black hand caressing Terry's tit and it took little imagination to figure out what Terry's hand was doing in his lap.

"I guess you could say they hit it off," Ron said as he watched the couple go at it. Susan kept her eye's riveted on James black hand and it's contrast with Terry's white blouse. Then James' hand dropped to her midriff and slipped under her blouse and up to her bra-less tit. Terry's chest heaved as she tried to get her breath.

Ron leaned over his breath hot on Susan's ear. "Is Terry married, Susan," Ron whispered as his hand caressed her bare knee.

suewatcher
suewatcher
1,671 Followers