Steve's Deception

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
suewatcher
suewatcher
1,674 Followers

"No, she's single," Susan said in a low voice her eye's watching the two lovers. Susan didn't remove Ron's hand.

"Susan I have something to tell you," Burim again whispered into Susan's ear. Burim's hot breath giving her goose bumps. His nose brushing against the side of her face. She turned to face him and he kissed her lightly on the lips.

Susan backed away,"I can't Ron, I'm married, I shouldn't even be here," Susan said quietly trying to regain her composure.

"I know your married Susan, I saw the ring," Burim answered as he scooted closer to Susan, her back against the wall. Susan had place her hand on Burim's hand, but didn't move it. Burim took Susan's chin in his free hand and leaned closer. Susan's eye's were open wide, her breath choppy, her chest moving rapidly as if she needed air.

"Close your eyes Susan." Susan nodded no. "Go on, close them," Burim said forcefully. Susan closed her eye's and Burim kissed her. Then he tenderly bit her lip and slipped his tongue into her mouth. Susan felt the wetness of his mouth the thickness of his lips, his tongue probing. Burim's hand slipped around to the back on her neck and pulled her closer. Susan opened her mouth wider, her body on fire. When Burim moved her hand to his cock she didn't fight him, instead she caressed his manhood.

Ron's cock was every bit as big as the ones she had seen on the Internet. Burim moved his hand to Susan's inner thigh. Susan clamped her thighs tight. Burim broke the kiss, then looking into her eye's said, "you want this, you know you do." Burim kissed her again and Susan parted her legs slightly, all the while stroking Burim's giant cock. Burim's finger pressed against the thin material of Susan's panties and her legs parted further. Burim knew she was his to seduce then.

"Hey girl bad news, the kid is running a fever and I have to go home, the sitter just called." That was Terry. Susan was suddenly relieved, because she wanted Burim. Susan was completely infatuated with the man. Susan needed time to think, to talk to Steve, neither of which she could do with Burim next to her.

"I can drive you home,"Burim added, but already he knew he had lost his chance to seduce Susan that night. Terry had called a cab though and the girls left.

When Burim got home he opened the e-mail thinking it was Susan.

Dear Mr.Idugo

My wife has been playing you. You are an ignorant black and should not write her again, that is her wish. She is not interested in black men so please do not write anymore. She will not answer. If you write again I will have international law prosecute you.

Burim almost laughed out loud at the comical response from Susan's husband. This man was a joke if he thought this threat would stop Burim. Susan had taken his phone number and Burim felt certain she would call. The only question was how to respond to Steve.

Steve I don't know why you are so angry, I have read your stories and clearly your a cuck or wanna-be. Your wife is very curious about black cock just like you are, enjoy the moment, here are some of the reasons white women prefer blacks. Since you read Susan's e-mails you know I had her check out some interracial sites, by now, she is certain black men our superior to white men in every way. Of course you already know that Stevie boy, right

Burim attached several photo's showing comparisons between black and white cocks, and a video showing a Latin girl enjoying black cock. Burim chuckled to himself, since the girl in the video had a good likeness to Susan. Then he wrote,

Stevie imagine Susan fucking a big black cock, oh I forgot you already have. I read your stories and it's clear you have imagined her fucking black men. Let go Stevie, let her enjoy herself, let her experience a real man. You know as well as I that it will happen soon. You want this to happen, you should encourage it. I won't tell Susan about our little e-mails if you don't. That way when she tells me how much she loves black cock I can tell you all the juicy details.

Steve couldn't sleep so he went down to the hotel computers and checked his mail. Steve read Burim last message and opened the attachments. Steve's dick became hard as he watched the video. Steve was going to click it off, but he seemed memorized by the huge black cock pounding the Latin girl's pussy. Steve closed his eye's and he in visioned Susan cumming repeatedly at the hand's of her black master, then he too came. Steve's heart was beating a mile a minute, he didn't know what to do. Part of him wanted to rip Burim's balls off, the other part of him, the part that controlled his deepest desires knew that Burim was right. Steve wanted Susan to fuck a black man. Punching the reply button, Tim wrote,

What do you mean you won't tell Susan, if I don't.

Chap.II

Susan stayed with Terry to make sure that her girl was alright. That night the girls laughed and giggled about there experiences with black men. Terry could not talk enough about how attracted she was to James.

"How about you Susan, when are you going to see Ron again?"

"Never, I'm married remember."

"Right and you weren't kissing him either, how about his cock. I bet it was alot bigger than little Steve's."

"Terry you are horrible."

"His cock wasn't bigger?"

"No comment, I have to go, talk to you tomorrow."

The moment Susan got home she checked the e-mail. Steve would be at the hunting camp for at least three more days before he got back to a computer. Susan realized that if Steve checked his mail he would see what she and Burim had written. Now that she had met Ron she decided to delete all the letters and tell Burim not to write again.

Burim I'm sorry but please don't write me at this e-mail anymore. I'm not sure how Steve will react if he reads all this please respect my wishes.

s

Burim laughed out loud at Susan naivety.

Susan just get a new e-mail at yahoo, we can still be friends can't we? Now make sure you send an e-mail to your husband with your new e-mail and delete all the old stuff between us. How was Lucky's'?

Burim had suggested the same thing to Steve about a separate account. Now he was getting Susan to do the same thing.

that was pretty easy. I met a guy last night at Lucky's. he was black and very good looking. we kissed.

Burim of course knew more had happened and sought to encourage Susan, with the next e-mail.

Was it everything you expected, did you make love to him?

No, we just met although I have to say he really excited me if I weren't married I definitely would have gone home with him. He was big.

Susan I don't know why you are worried about your husband. I told you he wants you to have sex with a black man. Why else would he write the stories he writes, give him what he wants and what you need. His cock was a lot bigger than Steve's little dick wasn't it? Susan read the note.

Burim seemed to read her mind. She felt so comfortable opening up to Burim. Susan felt they were kindred spirits of a sort. She loved writing to him and hoped one day they would meet. Susan was tired so she decided to write one last line.

your just as bad as my friend terry, it was a lot bigger though. i probably will never see him again so it doesn't matter. really tired going to sleep now. chat latter. It would be nice to meet u one day.

Burim called James, little did Susan know she would be seeing him the next night. Having arranged plans for the next night, Burim wrote Steve

Did you like the video's I sent you. Notice how the Latin girl screamed with pleasure when the brother flooded her with his seed. I don't think she was acting do you. i just received an e-mail from Susan. Susan met a brother last night, but didn't do anything. Says she is scared that you will be angry with her. I told her that based on your stories you wanted her to experience sex with a black man. I want you to do two things right away. Tell Susan you are going to be gone two more days. Susan needs more time to herself, and I need time to meet her and seduce her. Next I want you to encourage her to go out and have fun, tell her to go dancing. Have you received Susan's new e-mail.

Steve read Burim's note and began to perspire, things were spinning out of control. The black man was giving him orders, telling him that he was going to seduce Susan. Steve knew he should have felt jealous, but instead he was excited about this stranger seducing his wife. Steve wondered how he would feel if Burim were to succeed, what would Susan say if she found out he was part of the seduction. Steve wrote back.

You really think you can seduce her and there is the problem with work. I will have to miss a day if I'm gone till Monday. Are you writing her at this new e-mail.

Burim could hardly contain himself. The dude was really going along with the whole plan. Burim couldn't believe that any man would risk losing a woman like Susan. Burim typed out another e-mail.

Let me worry about Susan, call her, tell her you are going to stay a few more days, get a room when you return. Work if you have to or call in sick, just do it. Tell Susan to go out with her friends and have a good time. I'm attaching a video I know you are going to like. I want you to send it to Susan too. I will know if you don't send it to Susan

Steve barely finished the e-mail before opening the attached video. The video was of a young wife straying with her first black lover, as her husband sat in the corner watching. The brunette was nearly split in half by the black stud who pounded her for a good twenty minutes. Steve came long before the end of the video, but kept watching. The surprise came at the end of the video. The black man was fucking her bareback and had deposited his black seed deep in her pussy. Seeing the black man repeated driving his sperm into the girl made Steve hard again, when suddenly his cock was replaced by her husbands mouth. The white dude sucked and licked at the thick cum oozing from his wife's pussy. Steve's dick ached as he came a second time. Then Steve composed an e-mail to Susan at the new address and attached the video.

Hi Susan,

Hunting is great, decided to stay a few more days, sorry i couldn't call but it was late and i didn't want to wake you.

Should be home Tuesday or Wed. have fun this weekend, go out with your girl friends dancing or something. Meanwhile I attached a video to make you horny for me

love Steve

Susan woke the next day and checked her personal e-mail. Susan read Steve's note and frowned. After last night she wanted to see her husband. Susan felt guilty and wanted to hold her husband and make it up to him. After all she hadn't really done anything wrong. Then Susan opened the attached video.

Susan sat in front of the monitor stunned by what she was watching. There was no doubt now that Burim was right about Steve. She watched as the well hung black man made love to the young wife. More bizarre was the husband who was sitting in the corner playing with his small pink dick. Then Susan realized that the husbands dick was about the same size as Steve's. The contrast in cock size was remarkably clear.

Susan involuntarily let her hand drop between her legs were she rubbed her fingers across her clit. Then as the woman's moans became louder Susan slipped her fingers inside her panties. The black mans cock was pumping in and out of the brunette furiously. The black skin coated with the woman's cum looked like a white lather. All the while the white husband sat in the corner masturbating his pink little dick. Susan came as the black man shot his cum deep into the brunette. The black mans cum mixed with the brunettes and oozed from her slit as the stud rolled off of her. The husband then eagerly dove between the brunettes legs and began licking at her swollen slit. Susan watched in disbelief and came again. Susan laid on the bed still dazed from the orgasm she had just experienced.

The phone ringing shook Susan from her daydream, it was Terry.

"Hey girl friend guess who called."

"James." Susan said without hesitation, at the same time noting a shortness of breath in Terry voice.

"How did you know."

"Because men love sluts Terry, especially good looking sluts. I'm just kidding. Before you say anything listen to this. Steve sent me a video today, it was interracial and in the video the husband was one of those cuckold guys and watched the wife with her lover. Can you believe he sent me this after last night. I think I'm going crazy. I mean it's like he wants me to go out with a black guy Terry. What do you think."

"I have the perfect solution for you. How do you feel about going out dancing with Ron and James tonight."

"I don't know about that, things are happening so fast What if I'm wrong about Steve, maybe it's his way of getting me hot for him."

"I'm going over to pick you up at 7 o'clock, be ready and wear something sexy. Don't analyze this to much and lets have fun." Terry hung up the phone and guided James cock back into her inflamed cunt.

"I can't believe your ready again, but we really need to put a rubber on that cock of yours."

"I only brought two, baby," James answered as he rammed his cock into to Terry.

"Oh god you are amazing, it feels so good. You better pull out. Oh god that is in so deep,dam," Terry exclaimed as James pinched her nipples.

James noted how Terry's eyes rolled into the tops of there lids every-time she came. The girl was a little freaky but definitely a good fuck he thought. Nice crib, fast car, shit he could get use to fucking this girl.

"You like that black cock don't you baby? You're my slut now baby, right, you gonna make your man happy."

James looked down on Terry as he plunged his cock deep into Terry unprotected womb. James smiled, knocking the bitch up was a free ticket to a nice home and car. Pushing his cock against her cervix James unleashed a torrent of potent seed. "Feel that girl, feel that hot cum fill you up, now isn't that better than me waring a rubber."

Terry could only nod a response as her body convulsed with orgasm.

Terry was late getting to Susan's house so Susan took the opportunity to e-mail Burim.

Hi what are you doing right now, something exciting I bet. I'm going out with Terry tonight and we are going to meet up with her boyfriend and that guy Ron I told you about. I'm really looking forward to it, he really is nice. In some ways he's like you and I don't mean cause he's black. Ron is open like you are and confident. Any way Terry should be here in a while, if you get the chance write.

Burim read the e-mail and decided that he would tell Susan tonight that he was her Internet pen pal, but only after he fucked her. Burim sent Steve some more stories and a link to a site for cuckolds. Burim had been bombarding the dude with porn for a couple of days now. Over and over it was the same theme, black supremacy in everything sexual. Burim smiled at the though of how Steve had been easier to persuade than his wife.

Steve wrote back almost immediately.

Thanks for the e-mail have you heard from Susan?

Burim wrote;

No, not a word. I think she will require lots of encouragement from you. E-mail her, tell her to go out tonight and have fun. Tell her to go dancing to wear sexy cloths. This is what you want isn't it, then make it happen.

Susan was gathering her things getting ready to leave when she heard the e-mail chime. The message was from Steve:

Hey having a blast, the guys and I are going bar hoping after the evening hunt, I promise not to get into to much trouble at the nude bars, just kidding. Anyway how did you like the video was that black guy hung or what. I bet that made you wet. I hope it did, can't wait to see it with you. Meantime go out with Terry have some fun.

Love Steve

Susan frowned, the e-mail was so out of character for Steve. Bar hopping, Steve knew she didn't like it when he did that. then mentioning the video, then suggesting she go out with Terry.

Just then she heard Terry blow her horn. Susan looked in the mirror on the way out the door, the black dress was short but conservative. Susan admired her long legs but felt something was missing. Reaching behind her back she unzipped the back of her dress and took off her bra. Zipping the dress back up her thick nipples were very prominent. Susan thought about putting the bra back on when Terry blew the horn again. The hell with it Susan muttered to herself, after all it's what Steve wants.

Chap. III

Terry called out across the drive way, "it's a good thing I'm no lezie or I'd have to fuck you."

"Terry the neighbors for god sake."

"Did you do a Brittany Spears too."

"No that's not something I would ever do."

"Why not the guys love it."

"Guys that like you and how come your not dressed?"

"Because a guy that likes me just fucked me to death, when was the last time you were fucked to death miss to good to go without panties"

"Good point."

"I won't take long, a shower, heals, dress, no bra and certainly no panties. Time enough for you to have a glass of wine."

An hour and a half latter and two glasses of wine Terry was ready.

"Lets have another glass of wine while we are waiting," Terry said, as she poured Susan another glass of wine.

"God I'm already drunk Terry, besides I thought we were going to meet them at Lucky's."

"No we are meeting them here now hand them over."

"What?"

"Your panties, hand them over girlfriend, I want you in the mood."

"You are so crazy, taking my panties off will put me in the mood. Mood for what? On second thought I don't want to know." Susan stood up lifted her dress and pulled down her black panties. Susan stumbled as she stepped out of her panties.

"Satisfied you slut?" Susan slurred, the wine taking effect.

"Yes, I bet you feel liberated too." Terry was pleased that Susan was drunk. James wanted Terry to get her "primed for Ron" well she was primed and then some. To bad Steve wasn't here to see this, Terry thought to herself. Steve was always making fun of Terry and putting her down every chance he got.

"So you think Steve wants me to do this Terry."

"Yes I do, it's what he wants and more important it's what you want."

"What about you, are you going to have sex with James?"

"After this afternoon as often as possible."

"You mean today, you slut you didn't say a word. Was it?"

"Everything you ever heard it was and then some." Terry then went on to give Susan every juicy detail. By the time the men picked the girls up Susan pussy was wet.

On the way to the club Susan rode in the front of the car with Ron while James and Terry rode in the back. There was heavy petting going on in the back seat, all of which only made Susan hornier. The club was crowded. Bodies rubbing as Susan and Ron danced to several songs. Susan loved the attention Ron paid to her. Susan also liked the way people seemed to stare at them as if they were an item. Returning to the booth Ron ordered another round of drinks for the table.

Susan tried to pull her dress down as she slid into the booth next to Ron.

"Hey don't do that on my account, you have beautiful legs."

"And no panties." Susan blurted out, the liquor loosening her tongue.

"Really, I would have never guessed."

"I can't believe I just said that, oh my god what is wrong with me."

"Not a thing from were I'm sitting," Burim said as he leaned over and kissed Susan hard on the lips. Susan's body had ached with sexual tension and the kiss was a complete release. Hungry for Ron's tongue she kissed him passionately. The next thing Susan knew Ron had slid his hand between her legs. This time Susan made no effort to stop Ron instead her legs parted giving him access to her naked pussy.

Burim could hardly believe how wet she was. "Baby you are so wet, I think it's time we went to my place." Glassy eyed Susan noddled yes and Burim led her to the car. By the time they got to Burim's home Susan was half passed out much to Burim's chagrin. Helping her out of the car, Burim had to pick her up and carry her inside. Laying Susan on the bed, Burim removed his cloths. Then Burim removed Susan's shoes and unzipped her dress. Slowly he slipped the dress off her shoulders and then pulled it over her head. Burim admired his handy work.

suewatcher
suewatcher
1,674 Followers