Steve's Deception

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
suewatcher
suewatcher
1,674 Followers

Susan was a stunner, 5'6" with olive skin, she had large breast with dark protruding nipples. Her long athletic legs were perfect and while he preferred his women completely nude her pussy was neatly trimmed.

Lying next to Susan he proceeded to touch her breasts, lightly moving his hand over her nipples. Susan's nipples responded by thickening and growing stiffer. Susan let out a sigh as he pinched her nipple firmly, then hard. Burim kissed her neck and mouth and Susan began to stir. Burim moved his kisses down her neck to her thick nipples. Burim sucked on her nipple hard then he repeatedly bit her nipple until Susan whimpered with the pain. Now that she was waking Burim's fingers probed Susan's clit and she spread her legs, her breathing quickened. Burim began probing Susan's pussy with his fingers as her hips began undulating.

"Oh god that feels so good," Susan moaned.

Burim leaned over and kissed her on the mouth and Susan passionately kissed him back. Burim slipped his body between her legs and guided his swollen cock head into position. Gently he rubbed his cock against her wet cunt lips allowing his pre-cum to lubricate her further. Then Burim felt Susan's hand grasp his man hood.

"Ron we can't, I mean we can, but I'm not on the pill." Burim continued rubbing his cock against her throbbing pussy.

"I don't have anything girl, I"ll just have to pull out," he said, as he forced two inches of his swollen cock into her inflamed cunt.

"Oh god you're so big,"Susan exclaimed, all thoughts of birth control fading away with each thrust of Burim cock. Slowly Burim worked his cock into the young wife's pussy. Most women could not accommodate Burim girth nor his length. Earlier when he was fingering Susan, Burim thought she would be to tight to fully pleasure him, but as she became excited her pussy had stretched to fit him perfectly. Slowly he forced more of his cock into Susan's fertile womb. Burim had never had better pussy.

"OH god, I can't believe this is happening, oh god Ron what our you doing, I can't, oh deeper yes, deeper." Susan exclaimed, her mind muddled with confusion and lust.

Burim worked his cock into Susan tight pussy so that with every thrust he could feel the nub of her cervix. The thought that his cock was rubbing up against her fertile womb only heightened the thrill of his conquest. Burim began to have feelings that maybe there was more to Susan than just the conquest. They fit perfectly together, they were made for each other.

"How does that feel girl?" Burim stopped moving, his cock buried to the hilt in Susan's cunt. Susan's hips as if in response to the question raised up off the bed. Grinding her cunt against Burim's cock as if she could not get enough.

"Don't tease me, please Ron I'm so close, oh god I'm cumming, fuck me, please, oh god that's so good." Susan repeatedly squeezed her tits hard as her body convulsed with the intense pleasure of the best orgasm she had ever experienced. That orgasm was only the first of several she would have that night.

Burim rolled over on to his back and had Susan sit up so that she was straddling his cock. Then directing Susan he had her squat over his cock as he held her hands. Slowly Susan would raise herself up and then glide back down on Burim's massive cock.

"Look at that cock baby see how your pussy is made for black cock, see that?" Susan looked between her legs, mesmerized by the contrast in skin color. Susan could see the white cream of her cum and Burim's pre-cum dripping down Burim's thick black shaft.

Susan began to feel Burim's cock pulse and she knew he was going to cum. Susan's mind screamed at her to dismount, but her body responded with her constricting her cunt walls. It was as if her body was trying to milk the black shaft and this in turn brought her to an even more powerful orgasm.

"That's right girl, harder baby, fuck me harder. Feel that, feel that cum, oh yeah mother fucker, that's some good fuck-in yeah fuck yeah."

"Oh cum baby cum, I feel you cuming, your in so deep I feel it, it's sooooo, sooo, good, cum cum," Susan screamed. Susan clamped her legs around Burim's back. Then dug her nails into Burim's ass commanding the stallion to cum.

The next morning Susan stood before the mirror in Ron's bathroom, she had taken a hot shower and for the first time noticed the marks on her body. They had made love like animals last night. Susan had marks on her neck and bite marks on her breasts, her nipples were thick and swollen. Even her pussy lips were tender to the touch. Susan tried to remember how many times they had made love three or four times, then once again this morning. Each time had been better than the last.

Susan touched her pussy lips and noted Ron's sperm was still oozing out, the slickness of the cum soothing on her clit. Susan couldn't believe how different sex was with Burim. There was simply no comparison between Burim and Steve. Burim was a superior lover in every way.

Burim walked up behind Susan and crossing his arms across her body he cradled her boobs gently in his hands as he peered over her shoulder into the mirror.

"You must think I'm such a slut, I can't believe this happened, I'm married for god sake." Susan said shaking her head.

"Yes and your hubby is a cuck who wanted you to know what it was like to be with a real man."

"Still I feel so guilty Ron and what if I'm pregnant."

"Don't you feel guilty girl, this was your husbands idea to begin with. Me I'm glad it happened cause I'm crazy about you." Burim said. "I mean you are really something, I like you a lot and now that I have you I ain't sharing. I don't want you to go home. I want you to stay with me."

"You hardly know me, besides there is the matter of my husband."

"I know enough. Don't sell your self short girl, cause you know you are one sexy girl, and I think I'm gonna need some more of that fine pussy you got there." Susan's legs parted as Burim's fingers tenderly rubbed her clit, then without protest she followed Burim back to bed.

Burim was rock hard as he enter Susan's fertile cunt for the second time that morning. Susan may have washed out some of his seed, but Burim was intent on depositing another load of his cum in her unprotected womb.

After their love making, Burim turned on his side and looked over at Susan who was still basking in the after glow of her orgasm.

"Susan my real name is Burim." Susan looked puzzled then a smile appeared on her face.

"I should have know. You know for awhile I though you might be Burim. You always seemed to know my inter most thoughts. I know I probably should be mad at you, but I'm not."

"So your not mad."

"No. In fact I'm happy, that your one and the same man. Do you always send nude pictures to girls. I have to say that was a first for me."

"Wait here's more." Then Burim told Susan the whole story. Later he proceeded to show her the e-mails from Steve. Susan was surprised but not shocked.

Steve had in a way created the situation. Susan wasn't angry with Steve either, it was as if she didn't know him. Susan realized she had no feelings at all for Steve. Burim on the other hand filled her with excitement. Everything about him was new and exciting.

That afternoon Burim drove Susan home were she picked up some cloths and other things.

When Steve got home the next morning he was surpised that Susan wasn't home. Steve had spent the night in a cheap hotel. Steve waited till afternoon then called Susan's cell phone several times but there was no answer. Going to the computer he e-mailed Burim:

So what happened were is susan, did you fuck her u were supose to let me know what happened i demand a response right now.

A few mintes later Steve recieved an e-mail.

Dear Steve,

Don't worry I'm with Burim, everything is fine. I will be by in the next few days for the rest of my stuff. Burim has asked me to move in with him for awhile just to see how things go. I know what your thinking this caught me by surprise too. Burim and I really hit it off, honestly I never met anyone like him. I don't want to make this hard on either of us and feel it's best if we spend some time apart. Please no regrets as this was your idea, I read your e-mails Steve.

Take Care,

Susan

Steve tried to reach Susan over the next few days but was unsucessful. True to her word Susan came by while Steve was at work that week and took the remainder of her personal things.

One month later he recieved divorce papers. Fighting the divorce was futile according to Steve's lawyer who informed that the e-mails Steve had written would prevent that.

Steve started dating shortly after the divorce was final. His latest girl friend was strkingly similar in appearance to Susan. Maybe that was why the same interacial fantasies invaded his mind each time they made love.

It was a year later when Steve saw the love of his life Susan at the local mall. Susan was standing behind a rack of men's shirts shopping. As Steve neared Susan seemed to duck down. Walking around the rack Steve saw Susan reaching into a baby carrage. She gently wiped the baby's face with a tissue. Steve stood there for a moment speechless as Susan gathered the baby into her arms and padded his back. Seeing Steve she blushed for a moment.

"Hi Steve how are you?"

"Okay," Steve managed to mumble.

Bouncing the baby up and down, Susan turned so that the baby was facing Steve.

"This is Burim JR but we call him JR for short. Say hello JR to the nice man." The coffee colored baby smiled.

suewatcher
suewatcher
1,674 Followers