Stevie's Coming Out Ch. 02

Story Info
Young crossdresser's first steps.
1.9k words
4.37
25.1k
13

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/11/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2 - More small steps?

The repair man was due in less than an hour, I checked myself in the mirror, my hair looked fine, make up needed some attention but after a few minutes I looked like any other fresh faced young girl. Lost in my own world as I sat in front of the mirror admiring myself, I could see how alike my sister and I really were. Being passable in public was not going to be difficult all I had to do was hold my nerve. The firm knock at the door broke my reverie, my head swimming and heart pounding I walked slowly to the door and opened it, a man, mid-forties, greying hair in overalls stood looking at me cheerily. He showed me his ID card.

"Here about your boiler missy."

"Er yes please come in, I have been expecting you." I stood back and held the door as he passed, I directed him to the boiler and left him to it. As I made him a mug of coffee I started thinking how things has escalated since this morning. My excitement seemed almost constant now, especially since there was another man who had seen me dressed now. I handed him the coffee and walked back to the kitchen. I thought I caught him looking at my shapely legs as I turned, I couldn't help myself I moved my hips a little more to give him a bit of a show, it got the reaction I wanted. Blushing I went upstairs as if ashamed, but embarrassed and excited at this new found power.

I stayed in my room for the next 30 minutes or so until a voice called out from downstairs.

"OK Missy, all done here can you sign my job card for me please?"

Nervously I stood up and checked myself in the mirror, fussing a little with my hair and spinning to check my rear view before I went downstairs. I found him standing in the kitchen writing on a sheet of paper, he offered me the pen.

"Just sign there where I made the cross sweetie, its all fixed and running now so you can have it all nice and cosy again if you want."

I handed him the paper back, as he took the pen he looked closely at me, I felt his eyes looking right inside me, I blushed and felt sure he knew I was a boy. He took his pen and left a copy of the job sheet on the table.

"Thanks, sweetie, you do look lovely when you blush like that, very attractive."

I giggled and looked away not knowing how to react.

"Well I am off now, tell Dan, er Mr Peters I will talk to him again real soon, bye for now."

With that he took his tools and left. It wasn't until some minutes later that I realised he had used Mr Peters' first name, does that mean he knows him? Then the thought that he had told him about me too made me shiver and a sense of panic started to build inside. Up until a few days ago no one knew I dressed, now my next door neighbour and one of his friends now had both seen me!

After a while my inner panic subsided and I reasoned that things were OK so I continued my day enjoying the sense of freedom that only being dressed gives you. I loved the feeling, so comfortable and natural as my skirt flowed when I walked, the tight constriction of my bra (which I had stuffed with some tights to give the hint of a bust), The heels were a joy to walk in they weren't that high but enough to pull on my calf muscles and to make my bum appear to stick out a little more as I walked. All in all it had been a good day and another small step on a journey I had yet to realise had started.

The next day I awoke and after peeling off my blue satin nightdress (my sister's) I showered and took the time to treat my legs with hair removal cream, then I thought, what the heck and applied it to my genitals. Maybe not the best decision I ever made but apart from a slight tingling sensation all my hair, not that I had much anyway was removed. The feeling of slipping into fresh panties after that was wonderful, like bathing in silk all over.

I thought I would treat myself today and wear something nice so I had chosen white satin bra and panties, then pulled some stockings out of my mother's drawer. I then located a suspender belt, it matched the bra and panties, with a frilly lace waist band and suspenders. The thrill of putting that on alone was heavenly, as I attached the stockings after carefully rolling them up my now smooth legs I at once felt more feminine that I ever had before. The gentle tugging on the suspenders across my butt was a constant reminder of being so femme and was responsible for my continual excitement. I slipped on a blue pencil skirt and white blouse before sitting and fussing with my hair and make up. I was getting more accomplished at both. In the short space of a few days I was making a really good effort at mascara and eyeliner, foundation and lipsticks and gloss all helped me to complete the illusion I was seeking. Finally finished I went downstairs.

I spent some time tidying the lounge and kitchen before I sat down with a coffee, sitting legs crossed I looked through a magazine when there was a knock at the door. Absent mindedly I rose to open it when I realised my state of dress, my heart pounding I froze then tried to reason and work out who was the other side of the door when a voice called out.

"Stevie, its me Mr Peters from next door, is it OK to come in?"

Breathing a sigh of relief I tried to answer, my mouth dry and voice now hoarse.

"Yes Mr Peters come on in"

With that a key entered the lock and the door opened, Mr Peters stepped in closing the door behind him, he walked through to the kitchen where he stopped open mouthed when he saw me.

"Wow, you do look good, my oh my, yes indeed very pretty."

I blushed and smiled at his comments, I couldn't believe I was enjoying his approval, but I was and it made me feel good.

"I do hope you are going to dress like that all the time now Stevie, I really like it mmmm" he eyed me from head to toe I felt his eyes taking in every detail. I turned away unable to watch him looking.

"Don't get embarrassed Stevie, you look great, I didn't want to barge in like I did before that's why I knocked if you were wondering."

I turned back to face him he saw my flushed face.

"I called by to ask if you had thought any more about that weekend trip I mentioned, I know you would like it"

"Oh I don't know Mr Peters" I began.

"Listen Stevie, it's a quiet and safe place especially for people like you" he looked meaningfully into my eyes "and for people like me who like people like you, now do you understand?"

"You mean you do it too?"

"Oh no I don't anymore but I did once, no now I like to help people like you, I can assure you it will be fun, you will learn a lot, and there will be others like you there too, please think about it, I know it is a big step but I can tell you are ready for it, Oh did I mention you would be able to dress the entire time there too?, let me know tomorrow OK?"

I tried to take in what Mr Peters had said, by the way my heart was pounding I was excited at the idea. I already knew my answer.

"Yes OK Mr Peters I would love to come, no need to think about it, I will have to let my mum know what I am doing of course, if you know what I mean."

He smiled he stepped forward, his arm going round my slim shoulders as he pulled me to him.

"Good girl, that's the spirit, you won't regret it I promise you."

He called me "good girl", I was so pleased and excited, it felt so good, so natural so ...wonderful.

I looked up at him my mouth trying to mouth the words my brain was attempting to formulate, he put a finger on my lips.

"Ssshhh no need to say anything, I can see its what you want and believe me you will have a wonderful time, this is the start of an exciting journey for you, trust me you will love it. Now start to think about what you need to take I will call by tomorrow and maybe we will go shopping for some things you will need, be ready by 10 Stevie, OK?"

I nodded, he leant over and kissed my cheek, I could smell his aftershave it was intoxicating, I blushed as he stood back looking at me again.

"Yes indeed you will really be a hit and have a great time this weekend Stevie, see you tomorrow, I have some arrangements to make, bye for now."

Before I could speak he had turned and left.

The rest of the day I spent practicing walking in a variety of heels even stripping down to my undies and looking at myself in the mirror, surprisingly I thought I looked more femme than before as if I had started to change, my face looked rounder, features softer the make up looked pretty OK and I loved the way I looked, after a few minutes I realised my cock was hard in my panties, watching in the mirror I saw my hand rubbing the front of my panties slowly. The tingling sensations filling my cock stirring my arousal as I slid my panties down to my knees and wanked slowly as I watched myself. Visions filled my head of the repairman looking at me making me feel so femme yesterday, I got harder, wanking faster remembering how it made me feel when I walked by him. Then as my arousal built steadily I recalled the kiss on my cheek from Mr Peters, oh my!, he called me a "good girl" too , my cock erupted spurting a stream of cum over the mirror, pulsing so hard as another jet spattered the glass. As I stood there recovering I saw what I really was, a sexy sissy and it felt wonderful. I pulled my panties up and covered my wet cock.

That night I found it hard to get to sleep after my usual shower and slipping my nightie on I lay in my sister's bed feeling excited, nervous but also highly aroused, eventually I drifted off thinking of what tomorrow would bring.

I woke early, it was a bright sunny day outside that matched my feelings inside, although filled with trepidation, my overall excitement was fuelled by thoughts of going outside dressed for the first time! Something I could not resist.

Although I was nervous about doing it I couldn't help myself wanting to look good especially for Dr Peters and of course my mind was not considering being noticed by anyone else at this stage.