Stewardess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Awww, what's the matter?" I asked, already knowing what the problem was. I pretended to think for a minute. "Oh I know what it is, my little slut wants a reward, she wants to cum like the bitch she is. Is that it?" I asked giving her a knowing smile.

"Yes please," she was her plaintive reply.

"Well I guess you earned it, but you have to do it my way ok?" She nodded an affirmative response to my question.

"OK, then, I want you to lay face down on the floor," I said. Too far gone to argue she lay down face first on the dirty bathroom floor. "OK, if you don't use your hands, or get up from the floor, you may give yourself an orgasm."

Confused but desperate, she began grinding her crotch down trying to hump the bathroom floor. She looked so cute with that big ass shaking. But try as she might, my bitch just couldn't build up enough friction to get herself over the edge. I knew I needed to give her some help.

"Awww what's the matter little doggie, you can't come? If you're going to act like a bitch in heat you have to think like a bitch in heat. You know a doggie doesn't have hands so it uses whatever it can find to hump," I said looking pointedly back at the toilet.

Without another word, she squirmed her way around and pushed her crotch up against the toilet and began humping it in earnest. "You are such a slut, what would your friends and family say if they saw you like this?"

As the words came from my lips she erupted into an intense orgasm and collapsed on the floor. Just then I heard the announcement on the loudspeaker. "Attention passengers, this is your final boarding call for flight 268 to Kennedy airport. "

As I left the bathroom, and ran towards the departure gate, I thought I guess sometimes a flight delay isn't such a bad thing.

The end.

12