Stewart's Virgin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deepemerald
deepemerald
3,207 Followers

Stewart didn't wait. He pulled her off him and placed her on her hands and knees. Her naked hole gaped wide where he'd just pulled out and he entered her again. With long deliberate strokes he started fucking her doggie style. His balls slammed into her clit and she moaned as she met each stroke. She seemed as insatiable as he was when he was inside her. They both wanted more. He pulled her up by her tits and started sucking on her neck. He whispered his love in her ear as he fucked her faster and faster. He had finally cum home. He was fucking the wonderfully tight cunt of the woman who'd once been his daughter and was now going to be his wife. When he decided he couldn't hold back anymore he reached around and fingered her clit. She'd been waiting for him. The moment he felt her cumming around his pumping cock he released yet another load of spunk into her wonderful cunt.

It was getting light outside when they finally collapsed with each other. Stewart pulled the sheet up to cover them and they fell asleep in each other's arms. After their good morning fuck Paula once again panted in Stewart's arms.

"Do you still want to do this, Paula?" he asked her. "Do you want to be my wife and come with me when I leave after your graduation."

"I love you, da..." she stopped herself. "Stewart. I love you Stewart. I want to be yours forever."

He kissed her deeply and told her what would happen next. The next couple of weeks went by quickly. Stewart found a buyer for his share of the clinic and put an offer to buy a clinic 15 miles down the road from his childhood home. It was accepted. Camille didn't suspect a thing. She was busier than ever and spent more nights away than at home. This didn't bother Stewart and Paula, they were happy to be able to sleep together and fuck without worrying about Camille. Paula was a keen student and quickly learnt new ways of pleasing her step father, her husband-to-be.

Two weeks after they first made love, and a week before they were due to leave town, Paula came crying to Stewart's office at the clinic. Her mom was home this weekend to prepare for the graduation party.

"What's the matter, sweetheart?" he asked her, worried that Camille had found out about them and thrown her out.

"My period started this morning," she hiccupped. "I'm not pregnant."

"We'll just have to try twice as hard this month," he kissed away her tears.

"You mean you still want to marry me, even if I'm not pregnant?"

"Of course I do. I love you. You'll get pregnant eventually and then we'll have a big family."

They kissed deeply and Stewart felt a stir in his pants. It was Saturday afternoon and there was nobody else in the office. He opened his fly and took his cock out. Paula knew what to do next. She got on her knees and sucked him into her mouth. Her tongue worked expertly on his cock. In the last two weeks she'd learnt exactly how he liked to be sucked. She sucked him hard and she sucked him deep. She swallowed around him. Her tongue moved against his thick shaft and he heard himself moan. When he couldn't hold back any longer he pulled her head real close and started fucking her mouth, deep into her throat. She moaned around his cock when he finally released his load. As always she swallowed every drop of it.

He pulled out, tucked his cock back into his boxers and kissed Paula. He called his lawyer and confirmed that everything was ready for him to file for divorce the next week.

Paula's graduation went off without a hitch. As she'd gone off to celebrate with her friends he brought out the divorce agreement he and his lawyer had been drawing up. Camille wasn't surprised and she didn't seem upset either. Camille got to keep the house and her business. Stewart kept the new business that he'd bought and where he was going to start working the next week. They quickly decided on who got what furniture. They didn't mention Paula's room. Camille assumed that it would stay as it was, Stewart knew otherwise.

The weekend went by. Paula and Stewart desperately wanted to announce their engagement. On the Monday morning Stewart and Camille went to the court and filed for a quick divorce. They both signed all papers and Camille went back home to pack for another business trip. She told Paula that she had to go and stay with her grandparents after Stewart left for the east coast. Stewart promised Camille that he'd make sure that Paula was safe.

Paula and Stewart spent the afternoon packing. That evening he gave her an engagement ring and she proudly wore it to say goodbye to her friends. When she came home Stewart was naked. He pulled her into his arms and within the blink of an eyelid she was naked too. He treaded her onto his erect cock and walked upstairs to the bed. Landing on the bed, with Paula underneath him, drove him deeper inside and they soon exploded. He shot his load inside her as she convulsed around his shaft.

"Straddle my face, baby," he said as he rolled off her. Paula was quick to comply. Her red lips parted just over his mouth and he sucked up his cum that was mixed with her sweet juices. With his hands in a firm grip around her hips he proceeded to eating her.

Paula wasn't slow. She leaned forward and her breasts hit his stomach like ripe grapefruits. She started licking her juices off his shaft and he soon grew hard in her mouth. They sucked each other for a long time. Stewart started moving his hips up and down to get more of Paula's sweet mouth. When she finally let go and showered his face in her wonderful juices he released his load. But something was wrong. He'd always shot his cum into her throat and she'd always drunk it like the thirsty little thing she was. This time he shot into thin air, just as he heard Paula gasp.

"Mom!" she gasped as she saw the figure in the doorway.

Stewart couldn't stop cumming. He shot his spunk in Paula's face. "Camille!" he looked at the woman in the door.

"What the hell do you think you're doing in MY bed," Camille shouted as Paula climbed off Stewart and he wrapped his arms protectively around her.

"We thought you were going to be away all week," he said to his wife of 18 years.

"That's obvious! So what's this? A goodbye fuck? How long has this been going on for?"

"It's not a goodbye fuck, mom," Paula said. "We're celebrating our engagement."

"You're WHAT?" Camille cried out.

"I'm taking Paula out east and we're getting married," Stewart explained.

"But she's your daughter!"

"No, you've reminded me often enough that she's YOUR daughter. Now she's going to be MY wife!"

"Oh no, she's not. I will not allow it."

"I'm 18, mom," Paula stepped in. "I can marry whoever I want. And I want Stewart."

"I'm going to report this," Camille threatened.

"Report what, Camille?" Stewart stepped off the bed and walked up to her. "Report that you were never home. Report that you used me as a babysitter because God knows that I haven't been your husband for years. Report that Paula and I, two adults, fell in love and want to get married."

"I want you and your little whore out of here first thing in the morning!" Camille shouted and slammed the door behind her. Shortly afterwards they heard the front door slam shut.

Stewart returned to the bed and kissed Paula's tears away. "She was never going to accept our love."

"I know, but it still feels sad. I want her to be happy that I'm happy," Paula sobbed.

Stewart wrapped his arms around her and kissed her. He kissed his way down her throat and stopped for several minutes on her breasts. He kissed her stomach and parted her legs. He kissed her lips. Despite the confrontation she was still wet. He moved himself between her legs and rested his cock against her slit. He ran his cock head up and down, getting harder by the minute. As soon as his cock was hard enough to part her pussy lips he leaned forward to kiss her. This made his cock slide between the wet lips and into her tight cunt. He continued kissing her as his hips moved up and down, fucking her slowly with long deliberate strokes. She responded wonderfully, wrapping her legs around him and digging her nails into his back.

They fucked for a long time. It was a slow and gentle fuck, slowly teasing them both. Then Stewart picked up the pace. The fuck noises got louder and louder. He slammed harder and harder. They panted louder and finally Paula squealed with delight as her body submitted to the pleasure of being taken. She trembled in his arms and her cunt quivered around his meat, signalling to him that he could finally give in and release his load.

The next morning they woke up early and had a quick, hard fuck against the cold tiles in the shower. They then started packing Stewart's truck and Paula's car as the moving van came. The moving men were done within two hours. Stewart and Paula pulled their house keys off their key rings and threw them on the floor before letting the door slam shut behind them.

It was a long drive to get to the east coast. The first night they forgot to eat dinner, they were so hungry for each other's bodies. No foreplay was needed. The moment the door to their motel room closed Stewart pulled Paula's shorts down and then her panties. He pulled his own pants down and entered Paula from behind. Her soft folds welcomed him as he penetrated her. He moaned out loud as he felt how wet she was around him. He started pumping deep and hard. He grabbed Paula's hair and pulled her up to meet his lips. This was fucking at its most primitive. They had primal urges that needed to be satisfied, fast. They could hear the traffic outside, but the squishes of his thick meat tearing through her tight cunt deafened that noise. Steward fucked harder and harder. Paula moved her hips back to meat his every thrust. They wanted it to last forever, but it never did. Soon they both knew they couldn't last any longer and Paula's cunt squeezed his cock as tight as it could and milked him of his entire load.

The next day as they were driving along Stewart's cell phone rang. It was Paula.

"Guess what?" she said in a teasing voice.

"What?"

"I'm not wearing my shorts or my panties."

Stewart couldn't believe what he heard. "What did you say?"

"You heard me," Paula laughed back. "Look in your rear-view mirror."

He did as he was told and saw Paula holding two pieces of clothing out her window. He recognised the colors that she'd put on that morning. He didn't need more encouragement. He indicated and pulled over to the side. The highway was virtually deserted. Paula pulled over behind him. He was out of his truck by the time she stopped her car and he pulled her out. He pulled her around to the passenger side of her car and placed her on the bonnet. He quickly dropped his pants and parted Paula's legs. Her cunt was so wet. He shoved his cock inside her hungry cunt. He pulled up her t-shirt and released the clasp on her bra. Paula wrapped her legs around him. They were fucking furiously. Ever so often a big truck would go by and honk encouragingly, but they didn't notice and didn't care.

Paula came first. She almost had a fit with her orgasm and her cunt seized a tight grip around Stewart's fuck meat. He didn't stop. He waited until she was done cumming and getting turned on again and then he released himself. He could feel that it was a big load that he shot inside her and a new idea formed in his head. When he was done cumming he pulled out slowly and held Paula's legs up high. He let the bra hang loose and pulled her t-shirt down to cover her tits. He tucked his cock back inside and then he lifted Paula and carried her around to the driver's side. He was careful as he opened the door and placed her on the seat. He reached across her and grabbed her shorts and panties. He then parted her legs and saw his white spunk leaking out of Paula's pussy. He wished he had time to fuck her again, but he didn't. The spunk formed a pool under her pussy.

"I'll take these," he waved her clothes in front of her. "And you drive the rest of today with your cunt dipping in my cum."

He didn't allow her to reply. He walked up to his truck, threw her clothes in and then started driving. That night they fucked like animals. The people in the next motel room even started banging on the walls for them to fuck more quietly. When Paula had fallen asleep Stewart snuck out and came back an hour later. Paula was sound asleep.

They set off again early the next morning. This was their last day on the road. Tonight they'd be fucking in their own bed in their new home. They stopped and had lunch at 1 and as Paula was getting ready to get into her car again Stewart stopped her.

"You were a teasing little slut yesterday," he said and caressed her tits through the bra. "Do you know what happens to teasing little sluts?"

"They get fucked by their step daddies?" she teased him back.

"That's true," he laughed. "But they also get punished. Every time you tease me, I'll tease you twice as bad back. Lean forward."

Paula did as she was told and Stewart undid her shorts and pulled them down with her panties. She got wet, expecting him to fuck her right in the car park. Stewart went to his truck and got a parcel that he'd bought the night before. He opened it and pulled out a dildo. "Do you know what this is?" he asked and showed it to Paula.

"It looks like a dildo, but it looks kind of small," she said.

"That's because it's not just any dildo. It's designed to go inside your cunt and keep you thinking about me all day as you go about your business." With those words he slid it into her wet cunt. He'd bought lube just in case, but there was no need for it. She was dripping. He secured it with his finger and then pulled it out and let Paula lick it. He pulled up her panties and shorts and waited for her to do the buttons up. He could see from the dazed look on her face that she was feeling every inch of the shaft in her cunt.

"You'll drive with that up your cunt the rest of the way," Stewart said and patted her bum, making her pussy contract around the invasion inside.

After an hour Paula called him on his cell phone. "Fuck me, please!" she begged him. He didn't reply. He finished the call and continued driving.

It wasn't long before Stewart recognised the landmarks they passed. They were almost there now. They first stopped outside his parents' house. He introduced his fiancée to them, and conveniently left out the fact that he'd raised Paula as his daughter. His parents seemed a bit shocked at the age difference between their son and his wife-to-be, but they'd learnt 18 years ago that he didn't go for the obvious choices. They ate dinner together and he chuckled inside as he saw Paula's pained expression. She needed his cock badly.

"I think Paula needs to go to bed," he said as they finished eating.

His mom looked at the pretty girl next to her son. "I think you're right. She looks like she can hardly keep her eyes open. It's been a long drive."

It was a short drive to their new house that was integrated with Stewart's new clinic. The movers had already been and left their belongings. Paula's double bed stood in the master bedroom. Stewart carried her all the way upstairs and put her down before her bed. He pealed off her clothes and made her part her legs. With a little teasing of his finger the dildo dropped out. He licked it thoroughly and then he placed Paula on her back on the bed. He stripped slowly and realised that his cock was rock hard.

He slid straight into her hot cunt. She was so ready that she orgasmed within minutes. When she'd finished cumming he started fucking her faster and deeper. Her hips met his as they fucked for the first time in their new home, on the bed where he'd taken her cherry only weeks ago. When they finally came together Paula wrapped herself tight around him. It was their most powerful orgasms yet.

deepemerald
deepemerald
3,207 Followers
12