Stew's Fantasy - Keith's Perspective

Story Info
Black man helps older white man fulfill threesome fantasy.
2.7k words
4.09
8.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike and I have been together for a long time. We first met in college forty years ago. Although we attended a fundamentalist Bible College, Mike was no afraid for people to know he was gay. I thought of myself as straight, though I did fuck my roommate Richard for about a semester. Since I was butt-fucking him, though, I did not see myself as a queer or AC/DC. Faggots were people like Mike, men who let other guys use their arse holes as cunts. It took twenty years for me to outgrow that notion, and when Mike and I met up again, I was able to admit that I like men as much as women.

As Mike and I grew closer, I came to love him and he me, and eventually we entered into a mutually exclusive relationship. In part, AIDS scared us into monogamy, but it also was now acceptable for two me to live together and even share the same bedroom. Still, at times we longed for the earlier days when we could try something different.

One evening Mike called me over to the computer. He was one Craigslist and had found an advertisement he wanted me to see. Titled "Fulfill Straight Dudes Fantasy" it claimed to have been posted by a man our age who had allegedly never had sex with another man. He claimed to have no real desire to have sex with other men except for a fantasy that had grown out of a porno movie he had seen thirty-five years earlier. In the movie, two men had mounted a woman, one from the rear doggie style while the other face fucked her. The dude said that ever since then, his one and only gay fantasy was to replace that woman and become the bitch for two men, preferably straight men. Since the government was forcing Craigslist to shut down their classified sex ads, he was hoping to find a couple of guys who would share him the way he had dreamed all of these years.

I was a little skeptical about the ad, for it seemed to me unreal that an essentially straight guy would want to be part of a gay threesome, but Mike was obviously interested in the scenario, so I told him to go for it.

His name was Stewart, and he showed up on our doorstep that Saturday at 10 AM as planned. He was, as he had warned us, an older, obese man who looked 12 months pregnant and had a bushy white beard. He was obviously very nervous, and I began to think that he might be legitimate. It was clear that he had never done such a thing before. Inviting him in, we sat down in the living room and introduced ourselves. I explained that I was bisexual, and that Mike was gay, and that we had not had sexual relationships with anyone else in over a decade, so this was new to us as well. We wanted to make sure that he was good for this, and while he had shown up, he could leave at anytime if he decided this was not for him. We repeated what we thought he wanted to do, and suggested that given our relative endowment, it would be best if Mike fucked his ass first while he sucked my dick. Then, when Mike had opened his hole, he would be in a better place to accept me into his shit chute while Mike face fucked him.

When he agreed that he wanted to go through with it, we asked if he had done anything to prepare for the experience. He shyly admitted that he had had an enema earlier that morning but had not done anything else to stretch his asshole or prepare to be fucked by a man for the first time. Mike told him that in that case he would finger fuck him with as many fingers as he could get inside before he tried to place his prick into Stewart's ass.

We went into the bedroom and each of us took off our clothes. If anything, Stewart seemed bigger nude than he did clothed. Standing just under 6 feet, he had a tight belly that extended outward below his chest and return inward just above his pubis. Extremely hairy, he had what probably was a normal size cock, but which appeared smaller as it was surrounded by flesh and hair.

I was not surprised that Stewart was staring at my crotch. Being black, I am used to the fact that white men always want to see if we are as well endowed as other members of our race. I certainly did not disappoint. Semi-aroused, my cock swung midway down my thighs towards my knees. Having become slightly excited at the thought of what we were about to do, blood had engorged my prick somewhat, making it thicker than it normally would be in a flaccid stage. I could imagine what was going through Stewart's mind, the question every guy I ever fucked asked - "Will that big prick fit inside my tiny asshole?"

In his email to us, Stewart had explained that between the medications he took and his diabetes, it was hard for him to get or maintain an erection. Thus far, what we had seen confirmed that. There was no visible sign of arousal from his genitals, but it was clear that Stewart was beginning to relax in our naked presence. By this time, I was turned on and my cock let everyone in the room know it. When fully erect, I run between 16 and 17 inches long. Unlike Mike, whose dick stands upright, and in fact curves upward, when your dick is as long as mine the weight of the head pulls you down. Still, I was clearly ready to fuck, and I could see Stewart nervously eyeing my meat.

Given Stewart's scenario, we actually could have fucked anywhere, but the thought of being on hands and knees for a lengthy period of time appealed to neither Mike nor me. We are not trigger-happy teen-agers: it generally takes us at least 20 minutes to reach climax and usually longer. We had warned Stewart of that, but like most people, he did not believe us. He was soon to learn his mistake.

I suspect that Stewart had fantasies of how he was going to deep-throat the man face fucking him in his erotic dreams. The truth is that no one has ever taken me entirely into their mouth. Maybe eight or nine inches if they are really good, but that it about it. Given my length and thickness, I thought Stewart was doing a good job to get all of my glans inside his mouth. His lips rested on my retracted foreskin. He quickly gave up on taking more of me in and concentrated instead on sucking and licking what he could. Periodically he would moan as Mike placed another digit into his stretching asshole. By this point, I believed that Stewart had told us the truth; he was a virgin. The way he gave head was instinctive rather than skilled, and he was hampered by the fact that he was having to support his weight on his hands. He could not cup my balls or grasp my shaft to jack me off. It was clear to me that this was going to take some time.

It was also obvious that Mike was finding it necessary to employ patience in preparing Stewart's asshole for sex. It was clearly tight and clenching at his fingers rather than relaxing.

I ran my hands through Stewart's balding hair. My d-head was experiencing a sort of pain and pleasure that it was not accustomed to. I resisted the urge to push it past the tongue that kept exploring its tender softness; I was going to wait for Mike to get his member inside Stewart's asshole before I commenced with face fucking Stewart. To take my mind off of the painful sensation of his focus on my glans, I began to talk to him.

"You like that, don't you, bitch. You like have this big nigger dick fill your throat. You want to taste the white cum that pours from my black cock, don't you, bitch."

Moaning his assent, Stewart began to suck more of me into his throat. An occasional gagging sound came from his throat, although barely three inches of my length had entered his mouth. Yet so wide is my cock that his mouth was stretched from one end to another, and he hardly seemed able to move with my dick in his oral cavity.

It was then that Mike pulled off the bed and stood up. Grabbing the tube of lube, he pulled Stewart back to the end of the bed and I knew that Mike was about to commence on fucking Stewart's virgin ass with his seven-inch cock.

When Mike pulled Stewart to the back of the bed in order to stand behind him, my cock naturally plopped out of Stewart's mouth. I moved forwards on my knees and guided Stewart's head back to my member. Yet now things were going to be different. Stewart was about to be fucked for the first time by a man, his virgin ass penetrated by a thick, seven-inch cock. If his fantasy were truly to come true, he would also need me to fuck his face and cum in his mouth. Up until now, my dick had rested passively in and around his mouth as he licked and sucked its head. Now it was time for me to assert my role as face-fucker, and to see that he not only took me into his mouth but swallowed my load of jism when I came.

No longer content to simply let him suck ne, I began to insert my penis into his mouth and then withdraw it. Recognizing that there was no way that he could take all of me in his mouth, and that he had no concept of how to deep throat a dick, I nevertheless resolved to place as much of my meat as I could into Stewart's mouth, and spill as much seed as I could into his face.

"I am going to fuck you, you white fairy bastard," I told him. "Open your mouth wide and take me all in, if you know what is good for you," I threatened. "I am going to come in your mouth in a while, and you are going to swallow all that I pour into you and beg for more, faggot." I was not going to let this white man think for another moment that he was straight as an arrow. He wanted to be fucked by men, and that made him as queer as the rest of us.

He looked up at me hopelessly, and I began to make short thrusts with my hips, burying my cock deeper and deeper into his mouth. Soon he had six to seven inches of me moving in an out of his mouth. Occasionally he would gasp and gag, but I noticed that he also was moaning in response not only to Mike's thrusting pelvis, but to the shoving of my hips as well. Looking at his pasty white face beneath me, I marveled at how much of my thickening cock I was able to force into his gullet. Pulling it out entirely, I forced it back in over his lips and tongue. With each push, I felt my engorged erection getting thicker until I realized that soon I would spill my seed.

By this time, Mike had come. No longer shoving his prick in and out of Stewart's ass, he stood at the end of the bed, his diminishing erection still inside Stewart the way a dog's dick remains inside the bitch he has just fucked.

"Was it good?" I asked. "Was he really a virgin, you think?"

Nodding his head yes, Mike spoke softly. "First cherry I have popped since I got out of college."

Having his innocence confirmed by Mike, Stewart simply moaned as my pelvis sank my dick deeper into his mouth. If his asshole had never enjoyed a man before, chances were that I would be the first to unload my jism into his mouth. That thought excited me and pushed me over the point of arousal. With a loud grown of my own, my cock grew rigid and jerked once, twice, three times, pouring my seed into Stewart's eagerly awaiting mouth.

"Drink it all, bitch, if you know what is good for you," I threatened, and I think he took that threats seriously though a small amount of cum leaked out of his mouth when I pulled my cock from his oral cavity.

Once again, we positioned Stewart between us, with Mike at the head this time and me standing on the floor at the foot of the bed. Supporting himself on hands and knees, Stewart took Mike's semi-erect cock in his mouth and began to suck it greedily. Unlike mine, Mike's was not so thick, and Stewart was able to move up and down Mike's shaft with a freedom he could not enjoy blowing me. I suspected that Mike would get his entire cock into Stewart's oral cunt that day, and that Stewart would have his first experience of deep throating a man.

Meanwhile I stood behind Stewart looking at his anus. It was not closed as tightly as it had been for Mike; his pelvic thrusts had opened that queer cunt for the first time, and it had not closed entirely. Nevertheless, I repeated the process of placing my fingers into his bung hole and twisting them around to open his anal sphincters to me.

I did not spend as much time doing that as Mike had. Listening to their combined groans, I knew that they were enjoying themselves and I wanted to enjoy my self in this newly opened ass. So taking the tube of lube into my hand, I generously applied it to Stewart's hole and to myself. I placed my massive head against his asshole and I pushed with all of my might. Stewart screamed loudly, his voice muffled only by Mike's cock in his mouth. Like I had done years ago when I took Richard's cherry, I thrust as much of my eat inside his queer cunt as I could. A good four inches now lay in his tender cheeks. Pulling my dick out almost the whole way, I again pushed it into his tight ass snatch. This time he accepted a full six inches, and instead of a scream I heard him groan his assent. Again, I pulled out about five inches of my cock only to then drive it back into his a-hole, an inch deeper each time I repeated the process. After a while, I was able to make a final push into his arse, sinking my full seventeen inches to the hilt. It was then that I began to fuck him in earnest.

Having sunk my dick to the hilt, I practically pulled it all the way out before shoving it all the way back in. Gliding in and out, I listened to Stewart's muffled groans as I assaulted his back door. Reaching around, I found his dick covered with precum, erect, about six inches long. As I continued to move slowly in and out, I jacked him off, first moving my hand slowly across his erection and then moving his swollen member faster and faster until with a cry he came in my hand, his penis jerking as cum sprayed up and across his bloated belly. Smearing his cum on my hands, I pushed up and placed my hands on his ash cheeks. Now that he had come, his first gay orgasm, I was prepared to treat him like the queer cunt he was. I began to thrust deeper and deeper into his rectum. No longer content to do long slow pull outs followed by deep thrusts, I moved in and out of him faster and faster, my excitement rising as I watched my dark black dick penetrating his tight boy's pussy. Finally, I knew that the time had come for me to pull my dick out as far as I could, and then with a final cry I shoved it deep into his queer cunt and exploded. My penis jerked several times, and I could feel the cum pouring out of the end. I had taught this fucking queer his second lesson about homosexuality and ass fucking. Now I stood there while he finished Mike off.