Stick It To 'Em

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, you sit. I want to ride you, too." Jean stood up and I sat down. Instead of facing me like Lisa was facing Brian, she sat on me with her back against my chest. Jean slowly descended on my cock. Then she turned to one side and looked back at me. "Kiss me!"

Jean loves to kiss. Particularly in a situation like now, when she had gotten really hot, but had no kisses. Her request was also a signal that she'd probably have a major orgasm later.

I put my hands under her thighs to help her bounce. Once she got a rhythm going, I moved one hand to her clit.

Looking at the other couple my eyes were immediately drawn to Lisa's ass. Although Lisa normally seemed to have a skinny ass, in her current position kneeling on the couch with her knees spread and bouncing up and down, her ass looked nice and rounded. From her spread position, her rosebud was winking at me every time she lifted up. I had never seen one presented that way before and my temperature shot through the roof.

"Eh, eh, eh, eh, eeehhh." I heard Jean make her distinctive climax sounds. Then she slumped against me. I lifted her up slightly and thrust upwards three times before spurting inside her. Looking over I saw that Brian and Lisa weren't moving either. Lisa's ass was still thrust out, but the way she was leaning caused a shadow down her crack. I could no longer see that fascinating rosebud of hers.

A little while later we all roused up and stumbled to our bedrooms. We'd clean up everything including clothes in the morning.

When I got up in the morning, I found Jean and Lisa were already fixing breakfast. The clothes had disappeared from the living room and everything was almost ready for us to check out. Nobody said anything about the previous night.

When Jean and I returned to Houston, I tried to broach the subject, but she brushed it off. "It was fun, and I might do it again, but no big deal."

"I was just surprised that my normally shy wife was so agreeable."

"Look, there was a lot of alcohol. Nothing serious went on. Just drop it!" End of discussion.

*****

Just after we returned from our January trip to Park City, Jean was promoted to a marketing manager position in the large corporation where she works. She wouldn't have as much traveling as during her sales days, but some was still required. One definite trip was four days at one of the two conventions where her company exhibited. The spring after the Park City trip she volunteered to do 'convention duty' in Phoenix. She called Lisa and told her when she would be in town.

Lisa was excited and asked her to stay with them. Jean felt she had to decline. She might need to entertain clients and her hotel was downtown near the convention center. Lisa and Brian lived out in Mesa which would be inconvenient. She did accept an invitation to dinner for Sunday night after she flew in.

She called me every night. Sunday night she called from the airport after arrival since she was going straight to Brian and Jean's and wouldn't check in until late. The other nights she called me from her hotel. It was a boring convention. She didn't see any customers that she knew well. The other managers took the important clients out to dinner. She was tired when she got in Thursday night so I let her rest. She made it up to me on Saturday.

*****

In July the four of us rented a condo in the Port Aransas/Mustang Island stretch of Texas coast. As we always did, we flipped for bedrooms. This time Jean and I won, taking the master bedroom with its private bath. Brian and Lisa would use one of the other bedrooms and the hall bath.

On Tuesday Lisa and I were sitting on the beach reading and watching Brian and Jean dive in the waves. "Thanks for inviting Jean to dinner when she was in Phoenix," I commented to break the silence.

"Oh, I enjoyed it," she replied. "I wish she hadn't been busy the other three nights. Brian had a rush project come up and he worked really late those nights. She would have been nice company."

"Yeah, that's too bad." I thought Jean had told me that the convention was quiet and she stayed in her room those nights. She probably just wanted quiet time alone after the hustle and bustle of the convention floor.

Our Friday ritual had been confirmed. Of Course the women were going shopping. Brian and I were going deep sea fishing. Neither of us had ever been and we had dreams of reeling in giant marlins. Although the captain of the boat told us that there were no marlins in this part of the Gulf, we still imagined a hundred-pound kingfish.

Jean almost always gets up before I do. I'm a light sleeper and I wake up when she gets out of bed, but usually I'll turn over and grab another fifteen or twenty minutes of sleep. Friday morning I felt keyed up anticipating the fishing. After about five minutes I rolled out of bed and walked barefoot down the hall. As I got closer to the kitchen, I heard Brian talking to Jean. I only caught the tail end of what he said.

"… he won't remember a thing. She may remember, but in any case she'll be cooperative."

Jean replied softly. I didn't catch her words until I had taken a couple of more steps. "… sure it's safe?"

"I've been trying different doses on Lisa for the last two months. Three-quarters of a tab puts her to sleep and she doesn't remember anything the next day. A half tab is like she's very drunk, not a lot of fun. A quarter tab has given us some wild nights. She's done things she's never done before. She doesn't seem to remember much in the morning, but I'm not sure. Two times with the low dose, she's told me how relaxed she was the next day with sort of a wink. I'll use a full tab on Neil. He's a big guy, but it'll put him out. I doubt he'll remember a thing in the morning. No problems."

"Look, I saw how Neil looked at Lisa last time. He'd jump at the chance to lay her. Why don't we just play it straight and swap spouses?"

"I tried to do that in Park City, but I couldn't. Lisa's my wife. She doesn't get laid by anybody but me."

"But it's okay for you to lay your friend's wife?"

"Alright, I'm a hypocrite, but you enjoyed that first time in Gulfport, that quickie we had in Park City, and those nights during your Phoenix visit. I just wish we lived closer so we saw each other more."

"If we saw each other more, we'd probably get bored and it would be risky for our marriages. If it was out in the open, we wouldn't have to sneak around," Jean replied.

This was a strange conversation. They didn't want Lisa or me to hear it. They were talking about some kind of pills and swapping spouses, although I wasn't going to be included in the swap. I retreated back to our bedroom. Right afterwards I heard Lisa pad across the hall to the bathroom. In a couple of minutes I heard her walk down to the kitchen.

I stuck my head out in the hall. Seeing nobody, I walked over to their bathroom. If Brian had pills, the likely place would be in his shaving kit. I found it in one of the drawers and quickly checked. Sure enough, in one of the small pockets, there were about a dozen pills in plastic wrap. I grabbed one and went back across to our bedroom. As I closed the door gently, I turned the packet over in my hand. One side had 'Roche' imprinted on it; the other side showed '2'. I was pretty sure that I was looking at a 'roofie', Rohypnol, the date rape drug which we had discussed on our last trip.

What is this shit! My buddy is going to drug me and his wife so that he can bang my wife! When hell freezes over!

I needed a plan. I wanted to get back at Brian by screwing Lisa. I also was going to punish Jean, but maybe not as badly as Brian. After all she did stick up for me a little and try to get Lisa for me. But those two were going to have pain by tomorrow morning.

I stuck the pill in my shaving kit and went to join the others.

The day was good for fishing. Both Brian and I each caught a kingfish. Neither one of us wanted to take our catch home, but we got several photos each. When we came in we felt good and not too tired.

I wasn't as excited as Brian was. He had caught the bigger fish and was giving me a ribbing. "Hey bro. What are the girls gonna think now that I'm the King Fisher? I think they'll appreciate that my tackle is so good, huh?"

"Yeah, Brian, they'll get a kick out of that."

"Neil, you've been quiet all day. Anything wrong?"

I couldn't just say that he was a piece of crap for planning to drug me and fuck my wife. "You know how it is. You plan a vacation to get away from things for a while, but then something triggers you to remember a problem. Then you've got to worry with it until you figure out a solution."

"Anything I can help with?"

"No, I think I've finally got an idea. Thanks though."

I had a tentative plan. I was sure that we'd play strip poker again tonight. Brian would mix the drinks. When I saw him spike my drink, I'd use the pill I got this morning to spike his drink. I'd pretend to drink mine, but I'd really dump it out somewhere. Brian would pass out.

Lisa, Jean and I would continue playing. I would suggest continuing after losing our clothes by playing forfeits. Lisa would be compliant. At some point her forfeit would be to suck and fuck me.

Jean would have to watch that, but I also wanted to humiliate her. We watched porno on cable once or twice a year. She had always complained about the girl-girl scenes. One time she had caught me looking at a site on the internet that featured pictures of girls kissing. "Ugh, I don't see how they can do that," she commented. Some of her forfeits would involve some mild lesbian action with Lisa.

One funny thing: I was madder at Brian than Jean. Part of it was the drug thing. But could it be that Jean and I were now Friends With Benefits who just happened to be married to each other? Another question came up. Did Jean play around on her business travel? Her comment on risk made me think she didn't do anything in Houston, but what about when she was in Dallas or New York or Los Angeles? We would have to have some long talks when we got back home.

If steaks, wine, and martinis were last night fare on our ski trips, Mexican, sangria, and Margaritas were standard for our beach trips. Two pitchers of sangria had gone down easily. I was lucky that no cop stopped us on our way back to the condo.

"Well, we've had our traditional last meal at the beach," Lisa stated. "Are we going to have our traditional poker game?"

"Of course." I wasn't sure how one game made a tradition, but I was willing to look at Lisa's firm ass and pert tits again. I needed to watch Brian fix the drinks, though.

Brian mixed up a batch of Margaritas. "That Mexican food seemed extra spicy tonight. Think you'll taste the spice later on?" He looked at Lisa and grabbed his crotch.

"Oh goody! A new flavor this week," Lisa exclaimed. She looked at Brian and then she glanced at me and sort of winked. We all laughed.

I didn't see him put anything extra into the glasses, so I was guessing that the second round would be the money shot. We sat around the coffee table. I sat at one end of the couch. Brian sat at the other. The girls sat on the floor across from us.

The girls had on four items of clothing and the guys three each. After some discussion, we decided that we'd play until three people were naked like last time, so the clothing was okay. A new rule was added at Brian's instigation. The loser of the hand had to take a slug from their glass.

We played slower and talked more. The Margaritas were gone and I was wearing briefs and shorts. Lisa had only her panties left to lose. Tonight Jean was showing off her boobs, wearing only her shorts and panties. Brian was in shorts and briefs.

"I'll mix another round," Brian offered. The girls tripped off to the restroom. I pretended to not pay much attention and he mixed another batch.

I saw him drop something into my glass and Lisa's glass. He turned to grab the pitcher to pour as I walked over to the bar.

"Is that a cockroach?" I pointed to the floor beside the stove. When he looked I dropped the pill I had stolen this morning in his glass.

"I didn't see anything," he replied. "Don't say anything to the girls. Lisa'll freak out." He poured the next round. As he turned to put the pitcher in the sink, the girls returned.

I picked up Brian's glass as the ladies came to get theirs.

"No! That's my glass," Brian almost shouted. "That one's yours."

"Are you sure?" I looked a little befuddled. The other two glasses had lipstick so we were only arguing over two. "I think this one's yours." I picked up mine and shoved it towards him.

"No, that one's mine!"

"Don't get excited." I was holding both glasses now and let them both drop below the counter where he couldn't see them. I moved my arms around as if switching the glasses. He couldn't see that I hadn't changed hands, but Jean could. I brought the drinks back up. "Maybe you're right." I handed his original glass back to him. I saw Jean nod an imperceptible 'Yes' to him and he took the glass. Of course, it didn't matter. Both his and mine had drugs in them.

We sat back down. I took a little sip from mine and put it on the floor by the couch. When no one was watching during the deal, I poured most of my drink on to the rug beside the couch. On that deal Brian lost his shorts and took a big gulp of Margarita. As he dealt the next hand, I covertly poured water clouded with lemon juice into my glass. On this round Jean lost her shorts and took a gulp.

"Brian, why don't you take a gulp with Jean. You both lost your shorts on successive hands," I encouraged. That seemed right to Brian. On the third hand Jean lost her panties. "Brian, take a gulp with my wife."

He did. "I feel a little dizzy. Neil, why don't you deal?"

I took the cards. "Brian, finish off your drink. You'll feel better."

He upended the glass. Before the cards were around he had passed out.

"Well, what now?" Lisa seemed pissed that her husband had fallen asleep.

"The game isn't over. Let's get him to your bedroom and then we'll continue." I wanted him out of the way so there were no distractions.

It is surprising how difficult it is to move 180 pounds of dead weight about 40 feet. Finally I grabbed him under the arms and each wife grabbed a leg and we got him onto their bed.

We had fallen out of the party mood by the time we got back to the great room. We all took a drink and I picked up the cards but it didn't feel right.

"Did you see how Brian's thingy flopped around while we were getting him into bed?" Lisa giggled. "With so much alcohol in him tonight, I don't know how good he would have been." She held her hand straight up, fingers together, and then slowly relaxed them so they curled over against her palm.

Jean burst out in laughter. "The Mexican food made him hot, but the Margaritas turned him cold." We laughed and the game was back on. I dealt.

Jean lost. The women were back sitting on the floor on the other side of the coffee table. She lay down on her back and lifted her hips to skin down her thong. While still lying down, she tossed the thong at me. Then she rolled back up to a sitting position.

"No fair," called Lisa. "She didn't show anything."

"Well, Neil's seen it so often I bet he's got it memorized."

"Make her show something."

I thought now would be the time to begin punishing Jean for what I was sure had happened. "I do have your pussy memorized. But there are other parts that I rarely see. Kneel with your back to us."

She moved. "Now spread you knees about shoulder width."

"Bend down and rest your head on the carpet." Her back entrance was exposed to both of us. In keeping with her overall complexion, the area around it was a very light tan. We could also see the back part of her pussy. It was damp but not very open yet. "Okay."

"I've got to go tinkle," Lisa stated before the next hand.

"I'll fix another round of drinks," I volunteered. "Jean, why don't you help me?"

Jean was getting the ice out while I measured the mix and the tequila. "When we get back home," I started, "I don't want you to volunteer for the Phoenix convention next year," I hissed at her.

"Why is that?" She looked startled and almost dropped the tray of ice she was holding.

"You know why."

"Maybe we ought to stop the game tonight." She looked guilty, but defiant.

"Maybe we ought to stop our marriage tonight. Play the game if you want to salvage something." We didn't talk anymore as we finished fixing the drinks. Soon Lisa was back, and we were sitting around the table.

I dealt again and included Jean. "I don't have anything else to lose."

"If you do lose," I replied. "You'll have to perform a dare that the winner chooses."

She didn't have to worry. I lost. I stood in front of the couch and did an impromptu strip tease. I danced to some music that only I could hear, but Lisa and Jean clapped when I threw my shorts across the room.

"Sho now if I win, I get 'a give botf of you a forfeit, righ?" Lisa was slurring her words slightly. I wondered if the combination of alcohol and roofie would cause her to pass out.

"You won't beat me," Jean predicted confidently. She was right. Lisa didn't win. I won, but Jean lost.

"Jean's gotta do a forfeit." Lisa goaded in sing-song.

Jean looked at me, just waiting. I pretended to think, but I'd already planned out what I wanted to happen.

"Suck Lisa's tits, thirty seconds each."

"I don't want –" Jean started to protest.

"It's a forfeit. You've got to do it," I stated. "You must do it," I restated looking directly at her. She knew I meant or else get out.

"Oooo, just for me." Lisa giggled as Jean moved over and bent to her task. "Oh, nice," Lisa put a hand behind Jean's head and held her in place.

"Switch." I was monitoring the time.

"Ok, done."

"I liked that forfeit," Lisa said. "Neil, you can have her do that again anytime."

I dealt and Lisa lost. She moved away from the table and began to sway. She rolled her panties down a little, but then followed my lead and turned her back to us. She slowly rolled the panties down until most of her ass was exposed.

When she turned back around, I could see a damp spot on the front of her panties. She alternated thrusting her hips toward me and then Jean. With each thrust she rolled her panties lower until they were below her sex. She turned her back to us once more. A small downward push sent the panties to her ankles. She stepped out of her panties, ending with her feet about eighteen inches apart. When she bent over to pick up her panties, everything was exposed. Her little rosebud was aimed right at me and my cock twitched. Below her rosebud, her gash was bright pink and dripping.

When Lisa stood back up, she tried to throw her panties over her shoulder to me, but they ended up landing beside Jean. "Ooops," Lisa exclaimed. She grabbed them and threw them across the room.

"Okay, what's my forfeit?" Lisa stood with her hands on her hips looking at me for a command.

I was surprised. She was so out of it that she thought she had to strip AND do a forfeit. I recovered nicely. "You liked what Jean did to you, so you do it to her."

Lisa eagerly dropped to her knees next to Jean. When I told her to start, she latched on to Jean's nearest boob like a hungry baby. She had her own ideas about how to do this. As she sucked on one side, she caressed the other breast gently.

"Switch," I called. Lisa spent an extra ten seconds and then moved. As soon as she was in position, Jean brought a hand to gently rub her neck. Of course I made sure that Lisa spent a full thirty seconds on that boob also.

"Time's up."

Again Lisa was reluctant to stop. When she did, she caressed both of Jean's boobs before turning back to the game. Interesting.