Stick It To 'Em

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I dealt and won again. "Lisa, caress Jean's clit for two minutes. Jean, it'll be easier if you lie down this time. Lisa, you might want to lick your fingers before you start."

"Put this under your head." I tossed Jean a throw pillow from the couch. Lisa moved to sit beside Jean's hip facing her. Then she licked her fingers and reached down to Jean's mons.

Jean didn't just spread her legs. She lifted and spread her knees. When she did, Lisa and I could see her vaginal lips separate, slick with her juices. We also saw her clit peeking out at the top. Lisa began her caresses.

Jean threw an arm across her eyes. Her mouth was open and after about forty-five seconds I could hear her begin to pant. Soon after, her hips began to roll occasionally. With about twenty seconds to go, Jean uncovered her eyes and put a hand behind Lisa's neck.

"Kiss me," Jean breathed. Lisa didn't stop rubbing Jean's clit as she rolled over, stretching out on her elbow and her body next to Jean's. Her hair draped over both of them as they began to kiss. In a few seconds Jean put her other arm around Lisa's back.

The hand behind Lisa's neck started to caress downwards. When it reached the swelling of Lisa's ass, it moved across to the divide between her cheeks and the fingertips stroked up and down a little. I noticed Jean's hips begin to roll in a regular motion up towards and then away from Lisa's hand.

I got up and moved around the room turning out the lights. Shortly there were only indirect glows from the kitchen and from the hallway. When I sat back down on the couch the girls were still kissing, but I could hear Jean moan each time they broke to take gasps of air.

Another minute and Jean broke the kiss. "Eh, eh, eh, eh, eeehhh." Jean pulled Lisa tight to her body as her hips gyrated wildly and then slumped back down. Lisa snuggled against Jean for a minute or two lightly nibbling at her neck while Jean's breathing returned to normal.

"Jean, Lisa needs to be repaid," I stated. "Lisa, put your knees on either side of Jean's head."

"What?" Jean responded.

"Lisa, sit on Jean's face. Jean, eat Lisa out." Lisa moved, but she ended up facing Jean's feet and leaning on one arm. From Lisa's expression and the movements of Jean's head, I could tell that Jean was following instructions.

By now I was almost bursting. If I touched my cock, I was sure I'd shoot off. Time for Lisa's first hole. I stood and moved in front of her. She had her eyes closed, but when I stopped she sensed my presence and opened them.

"I need some relief, too."

She moved upright and I took a step closer putting me to one side of her. She grasped my cock with one hand while steadying herself with her other hand on my thigh. Then she leaned over and began swirling her tongue around the little head. It felt wonderful, but when she also began to jack the base of my cock, I knew that I was close.

"Lisa, I'm not going to last long." I heard the sucking sounds from her and the wet smacking sounds from Jean. Lisa kept up a full assault on my cock. "God, Lisa, here it comes!"

I erupted in her mouth. I felt the swallowing action of her throat after each spurt. She kept her mouth on me until I began to soften. "You taste good. Maybe we can do that again, later."

"Maybe, but right now Jean's attending to you. You ought to help her, too." Lisa let go of me and bent over. As soon as she touched Jean's thigh, the knees pulled up and spread. Lisa bent over and put her red tongue in the pink valley.

I moved to an easy chair where I could watch the white curves move and undulate. The soft, wet noises told the story of the hidden activities. I could see Jean's blond head moving between tan thighs and further away an auburn mop was bobbing around a white triangle.

This continued for several minutes and suddenly Lisa's head popped up and went still. Her whole body became rigid. She moaned softly and dropped her head back down, her cheek resting on a raised thigh. Jean's head continued to move, but slower and with a smaller pattern.

I knelt beside Lisa's head and whispered to her. "You need to finish Jean now."

She rolled her head a little and returned to flicking her tongue over the exposed clit. I also saw her arm begin to move and noticed that she had two fingers inside Jean.

"Put a finger in her ass," I instructed. Lisa moved her little finger between the soft globes.

In less than a minute Jean lifted her hips in a rigid bridge over the rug. I looked back and saw her head mashed between Lisa's thighs and moving back and forth.

"Oh, god," she flopped back down. Lisa rolled her head back to the side.

In a minute Lisa rolled off to one side. When she did, Jean turned around. Putting an arm around the smaller girl's neck and one behind her back, she drew her in to a soft, slow kiss. It lasted for a while, but was more tender than passionate.

When the kiss broke, they snuggled up to each other. I remembered that I wanted to do at least one more thing.

"Jean, please go get the KY." She returned quickly and put the little bottle of lubricating lotion on the table.

"Lisa, have you ever had anal sex?"

"Brian and I have done it a few times, why?"

"I think you have a beautiful ass and I want to fuck it."

"I, I guess I'll try."

"Why don't you kneel on the couch and lean over the back. Jean, you get her ready." Jean reached for the KY.

"No, start with your tongue."

Early on in our marriage, we had each tongued the other's rosebud. Although we continued to have anal sex, that part of it had dropped away. Now Jean colored as she thought of doing that to another female. Still, she moved behind Lisa.

I moved to the side to watch. "Lisa, spread your knees and squat down a little. It'll be easier for her to get to you."

Jean put her hands on Lisa's cheeks and spread them further. She extended her tongue and pushed her face between the white globes. I saw by the movements in her throat that she was rimming Lisa. I moved behind Jean and slipped my hand between her legs to caress her clit and pussy.

"Isn't she delectable just like you're delectable? I love to watch you two beauties together. You're so soft and creamy. Now put the lube on her and then use your fingers to open her up."

I kept fingering Jean as she reached back to grab the small bottle. She smeared a glob of the liquid around Lisa's rosebud. She pushed her index finger inside and thrust several times. Then she added her middle finger. After a little bit, she was pumping four fingers into Lisa's tight hole.

"I feel so full," Lisa said. "But it feels really good."

"Lube me now," I requested. Jean stopped pumping Lisa. She dribbled lube on my cock and smeared it around. I began to push slowly into Lisa's ass. At first there was resistance, but then she seemed to just open up and I slid smoothly in to the hilt. It had been over a year since I had ass-fucked Jean, so I reveled in the tightness of a new ass around my cock. As I began to move back and forth Lisa started to move in counterpoint to my hips.

Suddenly Jean appeared in front of Lisa. The blond kissed the auburn-haired woman and snaked her hand between Lisa's legs. "Doesn't he feel good inside? You look so hot taking it from him. I want you to get off, too."

They kissed again. "Let me suck your tits," Lisa asked after the kiss broke. Jean continued to rub Lisa between the legs as she moved a nipple to Lisa's lips.

I reached around to pinch and fondle the smaller pair of breasts. "Mmmm-hmmm," she moaned.

"The two of you are so sexy," Jean stated. She puckered her lips and leaned over Lisa's shoulder. I buried my self in Lisa and stopped to kiss my wife. I could hear Lisa continue to suck the nipples before her.

I kept a steady rhythm. Although I had cum from Lisa's mouth, I didn't think I would last too long inside a new ass while watching two beauties get it on.

"Move so I can suck you," Lisa requested. Jean climbed onto the back of the couch, one leg sticking across the top and one leg hanging down to the seat. Lisa moved sideways slightly to put her face against Jean's pussy. I watched as she started lashing Jean's clit, then I started fucking again. Almost as soon as I started, I could see Lisa bang her nose against Jean.

"Let's move around." With that comment Jean slid off the back of the couch. She reversed her position and moved Lisa's hips above her head. Lisa and I turned so that we were now in the doggy position above Jean. I felt Jean swipe her tongue down Lisa's slit and on to my balls. Lisa dropped her head and started licking Jean's slit.

None of us lasted long after that. In about two minutes I blasted my sperm inside Lisa. I couldn't hold myself up and sat back on my heels. When that happened, Jean could see some of my jism leak out of Lisa's ass. She craned her neck up and licked. After about fifteen seconds Lisa moaned loudly and went rigid. She collapsed leaning against the back of the couch. A few more swipes of her tongue and Jean climaxed.

I staggered off the couch to a chair. Jean was putting little kisses and licks on Lisa's thighs. Lisa scrunched around and the women kissed tenderly again. Finally, we all got up. Lisa ambled off to her bedroom and Jean and I to ours.

*****

I woke up when Jean got out of bed. She went into the bathroom and I heard her stream splash in the pot. She walked back in.

"Are you okay with last night?" I waited for her answer. She walked back to the bed.

"A one-time thing, right?" She looked anxious waiting for my answer.

"Probably. You want it that way?"

"I enjoyed it last night, watching you."

"What about with Lisa?" I knew she enjoyed that, too. I wanted her to admit it.

She glanced down, her cheeks reddening. "My, uh, uh, time with Lisa was better than I ever thought it would be, but I don't know if I want to do it again."

"That's fine. I enjoyed it, too, but it might be too intense to do again."

"Yes. What did you mean about Phoenix last night?"

"Lisa told me that you had turned down her invitation for a second dinner with them because the convention was keeping you busy at night, but you told me you were in your room bored to death."

"I just got tired during the day. I didn't want to make the drive out to Mesa at night."

"She also told me that Brian had a rush project those nights and didn't get home until late."

"So?" I could see she was uncertain now.

"Yesterday morning I heard you and Brian talking when you thought Lisa and I were still asleep. Guys who plan to use drugs to get sex aren't very nice. Neither are wives who sleep with their husband's friends."

The color drained from her face. "So you really did switch glasses with Brian last night."

"The hand is quicker than the eye."

We packed up. We drove Brian and Lisa to Houston International to catch an afternoon flight. We dropped them at the curb and said goodbye to them.

"We enjoyed it as always," Lisa said. "You know, Brian always has a week's retreat in late October with his company. With all our kids gone, maybe I'll visit you guys in Houston." She sort of winked at Jean.