Stick Shift: C.S.P.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Little bro bitch nigger, you gone' discover why bitches are MY bitch for as long as I want them to be! I'ma turn your faggot punk sissy ass over and put you on your knees and you gone' lay yo' head on your folded arms with that sweet bubble ass in the air and your ass pussy fully exposed to everyone, you cheap-ass nigger-ho, the small of your back arched up and your belly touching the couch, nothin' but ass in the air."

"Then I slide up to your sissy faggot punk ass and rub my large fat swollen-up dick against the opening of your sissy ass pussy, and again I just put the massive head in that tight ass pussy hole and stroke you a inch at a time until you are begging for the 10's."

"I will fuck you slow and deep for awhile so everyone see what a punk-ass begging sissy you really are and then I pick up the pace and thrust my massive man meat into your faggot rear pussy and you will call me daddy like this white bitch next to you do for everyone that wants his cheatin' ass sissy white hole."

"You gonna be calling for all the gods you know, bitch, 'cause I'ma pound your punk sissy faggot ass just the way your punk ass dream of gettin' your ass fucked by every big dick you can get holt of, and the way I always fuck you. You are as near to heaven as any living being has ever been, and bro-bitch, that is why I am your big dick faggot-fucking throat-choking, sissy making, massive dick giving daddy, and don't you ever forget it, BITCH."

My butt-punching jumbo man was feeding off this hot-as-hell bitch-rant as much as I was and suddenly rose up, pulling his whoppin' big piece right out of me, shooting sperm all over my whiteboy stomach and chest and face, anonymous hands reaching in to catch it. Then those hands guided the motherfucking thang right back where it had been inside me and he lays down on me rubbing his cum between us while the duo with my fingers on them continue to fuck each other.

The big man growled throatily in satisfaction and then reaches a fat hand up to my chin and turns my cum-bespeckled face sideways toward the nasty-talking fucker next to us: husband of mine there, grinning at me as he rhythmically hits his little brother's ass. Doy-Al's. His real life younger brother. And my derisive brother-in-law...

{Doy had been condescending to me from the day I had darkened the family doorway in Rome, Georgia, eight years before and try as I might, he remained the single brother of them all that I could not win over regardless of my tack...here he lay, pincered by my loving manstud of a husband, Cal, my beloved true-me Daddy, and my only love, with his beautiful 10 inch mandick buried deep in the brotherly ass now so obviously being enjoyed.}

As my jaw slackened in disbelief, my man and Doy-man both stared over at me in my hard-on state, my big erect cock sticking out from the side of the gap between my jumbo fucker's belly and my own. In my coke-induced euphoria, I saw the brothers smirk in sexual satisfaction as they viewed my pretty dick start spewing cum all over the mattress and the two of them, while my rigid-dicked topman continued pushing his huge dick in and out my asshole.

The pleasure was indescribable so I will suffice it to say my man and my disapproving bro-in-law came at the same time, watching me writhe in ecstasy. My man, Cal's, own hand felt my ass with his fingers as I spasmed through my climax and the pretty dick of Doy's pumped juice, too, while enjoying the breedin by his older brother...satisfied smile written all over his handsome face as he stared me down.

Many unknown hands finger-painted all over the canvas of our four-way joint orgy and we four just lay, sagging in exhaustion by the sensate feast just experienced. Cal's big strong manhand slid sensuously up my slippery side to my lips in reassurance as I quickly decided to lick the juices from them rather than bite them. Doy was grinning ear-to-fucking-ear as he declared victory.

He communicated a distinctly new vibe between the two of us as he fingered his full, cum-spattered lips then reached out and touched my mouth and Cal's fingers with family juices, smearing me thoroughly.

He had won the battle here, but we all had won the peace and I now relaxed in sated knowledge that Doy's disapproval would be forever in the past from here on out.

Good thing I am such a non-jealous, sharing bitch, I thought, as I completed the circle with my own fingers to my nasty, sharing, brotherly duo.

Jumbo Man never stopped pumping me slowly and deliberately and we three basked in the afterglow while my temp-daddy methodically gave up two more loads to my probably pregnant hole. The feelings perpetuated sublime contentment and I felt fulfilled in more than a single way...Da-y-ummm!!!

Loving me some more of my family... and their friends.

Atlanta rocks.

12