Stick Shift: Pancakes with Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Perusing the backyard surround and the barn, as well as Aloysius' picnic site, and still not finding the boy, I untied the goat and was about to search the front yard when I thought to peek in on the farmer's blue-pill morning progress. Doy had left him jacking earlier and I was curious. As I peered in the window where Doy had previously enjoyed the 'mature' blowjob, I was disturbed to find Boy standing in front of a masturbating old farmer who didn't seem bothered by the fact in the slightest, stroking while he and the tidbit talked.

"Well, that ain't happenin', I said to myself. I scurriedly went around to the old farmhouse's backdoor and let myself in. Coming around the corner, inside, to the room where they were, I found an outreaching hand toward a seven-year-old boxer crotch and busted up on that action, right quick...

"What the Hell is UP, Mr. Brown?" I said loudly as I burst through the doorway. The old gent withdrew his reaching hand and a surprised Boy jerked his thankfully embarrassed little face up at me as he stepped back. No contact had been made. The old guy justifiably stuttered a bit as Boy dashed from the room and I looked at the man, arms akimbo, waiting for the screen door to slam shut.

"Where's the Missus this morning, Mr. Brown?" I demanded. "She'd probably have something to say on this, is my bet." He rather sheepishly leaned back in the chair Doy had previously warmed a bit ago and let go his blue-pill fueled erection, thinking through a response.

"Look, Sir," I kept it formal now, "I'm just good if you want to get rocks off in your own place here, and I am even good when I see you swallowing my brother-in-law's prick like I saw, but the line for proper conduct is drawn for the under 18 year-old crowd. And you damn well know that. What is up with that?"

After a moment, the chastised man's own big ole' dick drooping some, he looked up at me and brazenly hang-dogged right at me. Amazed at his lack of humility, he simply said, "So you's watched me suck that big boy black dick, huh? Your white stick raise up while you seein' us?"

"Hmmph," I responded, even as I realized that, indeed, my dick had phattened while I had voyeured through the window. "Well, my bet's on it ya' did, you pretty nigga-lovin' whiteboy. That little tyke sho' nuf was a-lookin' atch me workin' it, from right over in that corner there." As he pointed across the room.

Lascivious smile perfused the face as I inadvertantly adjusted my boxers to make sure nothin' was poking through. "You know that's just wrong, now, Mr. Brown, right?" I warned him.

His impudent comeback made me to know he was of the age when nothing really embarrassed a person much and the dirty old man's dick was hardening up even as I tried to stare him down. Not working. And what was worse was the fact that my piece wasn't listening to my good sense, itself filling up with blood like I was embarrassed, or something, which I was.

The lecherous old hand shamelessly now reached out and fondled my whiteness through the very thin boxers and drew me to him like nothing at all unusual was going on. "You know I been saw your'n whiteboy cock last week, now, 'member that, boy? No use to let a good wood got t'waste now, is there?" as he opened the gap and extruded my now arousing dick.

This was just weird, I told myself, but I allowed the old lech to draw it over to where his begging mouth engulfed it without hesitation.

Not knowing why I didn't bolt and run, and wondering where all my righteous indignity had disappeared to, the old gent took his cue and went to gumming my now rigid piece with his toothless old mouth. Damn, that was good, as I warmed up to the man's ability, thinking back on the look of bliss filling Doy's face not long ago. The man's black dick was now standing up straight and proud as he took to stroking himself while he mumbled through his filled mouth, expertly doing me. Amazing.

No more words passed between us as I now allowed my boxers to drop to the floor, stepping out of them and inching closer to give the experienced dicksucker a have at it. I lost myself in the smooth, undulant motion he used and almost jumped out of my skin when a warm hand grasped my buttcheek from behind.

Looking back, I found Cal kneeling at my ass level, slightly smiling at it as he closed the gap between his face and my asscrack. He glanced up at me as if to say, "just give it up, boii," so I did, and luxuriated in the concomitant blowjob and tongue reaming now edging me up toward a too soon peak.

My man got that ass nice and lubed up as the farmer deeply sucked my long whiteboy shaft. Then Cal arose, letting his totally hard 10 inch curved mandick rasp all the way up against my leg until it reached my butt crack.

Still wordless except for my soft murmurs of startled and slightly guilty delight, Cal entered me familiarly, and I stayed standing as straight as possible so as to not inhibit the seasoned expert on my dick, giving in to the fulfilling feeling of the thickness of Cal I so loved and knowing that this state wasn't going to last too much longer.

As I thought this, I looked down to see the old gent's engorged dick, big in its own right, start pumping his juices over the huge head and his own grizzled hand, while he deepthroated me. He put his other hand back to the point where Cal's dick was slowly pushing in-and-out, getting his feel on at the height of his climax.

That was just too much for my enveloped and tonsil-tickling dick to handle and I felt my prostate contract nicely. So did my man as his mandick noted it, too, and he smoothed his big hand up and down my belly and chest as I let go, feeling the familiar rush of cummed heat impregnate me yet again. We both raptured together and the farmer encircled the honker dick erupting in my guts, experiencing both Cal's and my own joint pleasure, swallowing mine.

Stilled moments in time passed before any one of us changed the picture there on the cool summer morning suffused with both rushes of pulsing afterglows and the smell of three sperm emitting men. Cal tensed his big boy rhythmically to extend the feelings as well as secure his dominance, sending paroxysms through me as the farmer took note of our good fit.

The older gent finally let go the turgid dick that was my manlover, reclining back in Doy's recent eruption chair, gazing up at the black-on-white visual before him, contemplatively wiping my jism off his lips. He smiled, knowingly, as he reached over and reinserted his false teeth and in an unusually demure voice, intoned, "You boys do belong together, now, y'hear me?"

Cal raised off my back, lightly wiggled his phatness inside me and rested his chin on my shoulder, looking satedly down on the cum-speckled,wrinkled visage of the elderly gentleman and replied, "Mr. Brown, we will be doing this here thing until we look just like you, Sir." The man took this for the compliment it was intended.

A moment later, we all chortled together as we heard Aloysius bleat in agreement outside the open window, and The Doy-man exclaim gruffly, "Well, I will be Got-damned..."

12