Sticking It to the Boss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahhhh!" Andrea gasped. "That's the spirit."

Andrea was amazed at seeing Meredith's rigid phallus up close. This thing had to be 10 inches at the very least. She let out a moan as she took into her mouth and began to suck on it.

Meredith found Andrea's pussy to be positively delicious. Her boss was completely bald, and the lips parted so easily. Eagerly, she probed the orifice, hoping to coax more juices out. Also, hearing Andrea slobber all over her cock, and feeling her mouth was an unbelievable source of pleasure. She could have stayed in this 69 position forever.

When Andrea moved on to suck on Meredith's balls, the futanari thought that she would cum instantly. Amy, her old roommate, had never given head this good before. Obviously, Andrea knew how to polish a knob and work the nuts as well.

"MWAH!" Andrea said, detaching her mouth from Meredith's testicles with an audible pop. "Never in a million years would I have guessed that you were a futanari. God, your cock is amazing." She started jacking off Meredith while using her tongue to probe her urethra.

"So good," Meredith croaked. "So fucking good."

"I know," Andrea purred as she crawled around so that she was face-to-face with her bed partner.

She planted her lips on Meredith's and slid her tongue into her mouth. Meredith grasped the back of Andrea's head and then let out a sharp gasp, feeling a pair of fingers enter her slit. Aside from menstruation and urination, Meredith's vagina was rarely used, save for the time that Mark Collins had taken her virginity in her sophomore year of college. Mark was good, but he didn't have an amazing body like Andrea's.

Andrea delivered one last kiss before moving down so that she could straddle Meredith. She grabbed her hot cock and teasingly rubbed its tip along her moist labia. Up and down, up and down; the suspense was driving Meredith crazy.

"Please," Meredith gasped. She grasped her small breasts and began to fondle herself. "Let me in!"

"I like hearing you beg," Andrea admitted. "Ohhhhhhh!"

Meredith gave her nipples a painful squeeze in order to keep from cumming, once Andrea had allowed her dong inside of her. Meredith watched the woman furiously riding her, pumping her body up and down with those long, stocking-clad legs of hers. Her eyes traveled up to stare at Andrea's breasts, which were bouncing madly in rhythm to her movements.

Meredith tried sitting up, intent on squeezing those flesh pumpkins, but Andrea simply shoved her back down and said, "No, no, Meredith. Lie there and let me have you."

"Ohhhhh, come on! Let me grab those big-ass titties of yours!" Meredith pleaded.

"Oh, you mean these? I didn't know you liked these."

Meredith watched with pure agony as Andrea looked her right in the eye, grabbed one of her giant teats, and started licking one of her nipples. It was more than she could bear.

"WHEEE!" Andrea giggled as Meredith flipped them over. "UGGGGGH!"

Meredith began to angrily fuck Andrea. Her body felt like it was on fire. For so long, she'd resented this woman who had burdened her with work and filled her life with stress. Now, here she was in Meredith's bed, lying on her back and taking cock and screaming like a whore.

The only difference was that, this time, Andrea obviously liked it. As Meredith pumped in and out of her, Andrea moaned, laughed, screamed, and shouted expletives. She even bit her upper arm, which Meredith found both extreme and sexy.

The futanari buried her face in Andrea's ample chest and moaned, "Ohhhhh, I could live here forever!" She then took an engorged, brown nipple into her mouth and began to suck on it.

"Yeah, I saw you looking at my titties last night, like the pervert you are," Andrea growled. "Is that what you've been doing for all these months? Stroking off that futa cock while you think about me?"

"Shut the fuck up," Meredith said, raising her head to look her in the eye. "It's not my fault you dress like a whore."

Andrea's response was to spit in Meredith's face. The younger female looked shocked at first, but then her face split into a smile as she prepared to return the favor. Just as she spit back, Andrea opened her mouth, caught her spit, and swallowed it.

"Fuck, that's hot," Meredith said.

Andrea forced her mouth to hers for another kiss. Meredith moved her head so that she could feast on her neck, which made Andrea squeal. She wrapped her legs around Meredith's waist, wanting her as close to her body as possible. Meredith shivered as she felt the soft fabric of Andrea's black stockings rubbing against her bare skin. The sensation was driving her wild.

"Andrea," Meredith chuckled wearily. "Please, let me out. I'm going to cum!"

"Go ahead...cum."

"Nooooo, I...I can't cum inside of you!"

"Sure you can. Isn't that what all futanari want to do? Get women pregnant?"

"No, please!" Meredith couldn't stop thrusting. "Let me...let me go put on a condom."

"No condom, Meredith; I only ride raw. Cum for me!"

Meredith scream was muffled behind her pursed lips. Andrea crowed as she felt three - no, four- large spurts being released inside of her. Only when she was sure that Meredith had finished cumming did she release her leg lock.

Meredith rolled off of Andrea and lie down beside her. "I can't believe you made me cum inside of you; that wasn't a good idea."

"Relax," Andrea said. "I've been on the pill since I turned 18."

"Well, that's a relief. If I'd have known that, I would have creampied you last night."

Andrea seemed to find that hilarious. "I still can't believe that you bailed on me last night. If it weren't for those quarterly reports that I had to finish, I totally would have followed you home."

Meredith suddenly reached over with one hand and grabbed Andrea's breast.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm just making sure that this is still real," Meredith explained.

"You're an idiot," Andrea said, sitting up. She looked over at Meredith's cock, which was reinvigorated in a few seconds. "A very energetic idiot though. You want to go again?"

"Absolutely."

"Good," Andrea said, not caring that Meredith's cum was still bubbling out of her cunt. She got down on all fours and said, "Fuck me like this. I want it rough this time."

Meredith was happy to oblige; she knelt behind Andrea, grabbed a fistful of hair, and stuck her cock back inside of her.

The following Monday, Meredith went to work, doing her best to act naturally. When she walked past Andrea, who was leaving the break room with a cup of coffee, her boss only gave her a monotone 'Good morning'. Meredith couldn't blame her; they didn't want anyone to suspect their new relationship.

When Meredith got back to her desk, the previous Saturday played through her head like a movie. They had spent hours having sex in Meredith's apartment. Andrea was barely able to walk herself to the elevator afterwards, much less into the cab that she had hailed to take her home.

Thankfully, Meredith's medication had arrived on Sunday. She took the entire day in order to rest and replenish her bodily fluids. She felt good that she was able to get her meds, keep her job, and have mind-blowing sex in the course of one weekend.

Around 11 AM, the mail came, and Meredith received an envelope that had no return address. She opened it, pulled out a typed letter and started to read it. After reading the first line, a blush came to her face, and she looked around to make sure that no one else was watching.

"To my new futa sex buddy, thank you for raping me with your big cock for two days in a row. Don't think for one second that this is over. I'm going to come to your house Friday night and put my lips around your hard shaft and suck it until you can't think. After that, I want you to put it my pussy, my ass, even up my fucking nostrils. I'm going to drain you dry, fucko. You know who this is. I gave you consent on video."

A knock came at her cubicle partition. Meredith turned to see Andrea standing there. She walked up to her, snatched the letter out of her hand, and read it quickly.

"Good, glad to see you got my memo," Andrea said, right before putting the page into Meredith's shredder. "I'm going to make sure this gets done on Friday."

With an expressionless face, Andrea left. Meredith could feel her cock twitch in her pants. She was already wishing that Friday was here.

12