Sticks

Story Info
She loved it when he tortured her tits.
1.6k words
4.03
48.7k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Diderot
Diderot
52 Followers

Where did he come up with these ideas? After he told her about them, the ideas were always very exciting, but she sometimes wondered how he thought up this stuff.

His instruction was very simple. "Bring two pairs of chopsticks and four elastic bands. You won't be disappointed with the results. And by the way, it would be nice if you stole them from a Chinese carryout restaurant, getting a rush from playing the klepto slut." All through dinner Holly tried to think what Denis would do with them, but none of her ideas really made sense.

They went back to his hotel and he carefully double locked the door to his Embassy suite.

"We don't want a chamber maid barging in on us, wanting to turn down the bed and leave a mint on the pillow."

Holly had to laugh. No, she didn't want the hotel staff to see her, or hear her whimper first in pain, incredible pain, and then in pleasure, once they got started.

He was slightly older than Holly, with just enough difference in their age so that she could be his niece and he could be her Uncle. That appealed to her, pretending to play at incest, playing the little slut who liked to tempt her older male relatives. Since he had written, and published, more than his share of Uncle/niece stories at Literotica.com, that little game did appeal to him.

So for the next few hours, he would be her strict Uncle, and she would be his slutty niece.

Uncle Denis went on, "You did bring the things I requested?"

Holly nodded her head.

"And you ripped them off from a Chinese carryout, rather than buying them or borrowing them from a friend?"

Again the pretty slut nodded her head.

"And did it turn you on, playing the chubby little thief?"

"G-d, yes," and she blushed for the first time in years, as Holly dug the items out of her purse.

"I think you'll enjoy this," Uncle Denis told her, and then he smiled. "But first, your have to take off your blouse and your bra."

Holly still wasn't sure what he had in mind, but did as instructed. Uncle Denis watched, and smiled again when he saw her very large breasts.

"With those big tits of your, this is going to work better than I had anticipated."

xxxxx

Holly watched in fascination as he looped several turns of the first elastic band over the joined together square ends of the first pair of give away chopsticks. Then he did the same thing to prepare the second pair. They didn't look like much of a whip, but Holly hoped that he wouldn't hit her with the wood.

"Now, my sweet, come closer."

Uncle Denis told her his touch was very light, and it was almost heavenly as he began to caress her nipple. Holly was very sensitive and the bud stiffened nicely. Then Denis spread the first pair of chopsticks and slid them over her nipple. Yes, it was like a giant clothes pin. The squeeze was not as intense, but her Uncle solved that problem with the third elastic band, a 'technical adjustment,' he called it.

"Ahhhhh." The pain was much sharper with the rubber band in place.

"You didn't expect that, did you?"

"No, not really."

"Ready for the other side?"

Holly smiled. Her nipple was already hard and she could feel the wetness starting between her legs.

Uncle quickly put the second pair of chopsticks over her nipple, and tightened it up with the remaining elastic band.

"Now take off your skirt and panties, and then we'll see what happens when I flick the ends of the sticks. If you ask me nicely, I'll put a finger or two into your wet pussy and then break out the Pocket Rocket, the long thin vibrator, the one you love up your fat sexy arse, and then we'll see what else I can do to make you cum."

Holly had heated up very quickly, once the sticks were in place, once the pain had started, and she was sure Uncle Denis would reduce her to a mass of whimpering, quivering jelly in no time at all.

Uncle Denis continued, "I didn't bring much gear with me this time, because I wasn't really sure if you would want to go through with this." Denis said this in a very relaxed, matter of fact way - almost as an afterthought.

Holly, however, was not relaxed. She was standing in front of him, butt naked, her hands behind her neck.

Earlier that evening, getting together over dinner, It had all been very relaxed. It was as if they had known each other forever, and they could comfortably they talked about their past, professional and sexual experiences, some of what they wanted for themselves in the future.

It was as if they had known each other forever. Internet relationships can often be like that. You exchange e-mails for a while, and get each other very hot. And finally you meet in real life. Usually, if you've exchanged photos, you're not disappointed. So by the time they left the restaurant, she would have let him fuck her standing on her head, or swinging from a trapeze, if that's what her wanted.

When Denis asked her to bring the chopsticks, Holly had no idea how they would be used. What she did know, by the time they finished the meal, was that she would gladly go back with him back to his hotel, and do whatever her ‘Uncle Denis' requested.

That was part of the turn-on, pretending that Denis was her ‘Uncle,' and she was his slutty ‘niece.'

"Some little girls are like that," he told her just before they left the restaurant. "They wouldn't harm a fly … unless it was open."

And to prove it was true, Holly reached under the tablecloth and started to unzip him.

"Do you want me to get under the table and suck you off right here," the horny 40 year old offered.

"It would be nice, but I think I can wait to stuff my fat cock into that pretty face of yours. And I much prefer to do it someplace more private."

Holly reluctantly guessed she could wait, but it would have been fun, going down on this new man in a crowded restaurant, proving that she was both an uncontrollable slut and an exceptional cock sucker.

So here she was, an hour later, standing butt naked, with chopsticks held onto her nipples by very tight elastic bands, standing in front of a fully clothed man she had meet for the first time in real life only hours before.

Standing really was not the correct term. She wasn't standing upright, but then again, she wasn't squatting down. All he really did was ask her to bend her knees a little. It was such a simple request, after he told her to put her hands behind her neck.

"Please, Holly, bend your knees a little, you'll look very pretty that way." She blushed, and then did what he asked, knowing that it would open her carefully shaved pussy so that Denis would clearly see her glistening labia.'

Holly only had to stand in that position for a minute before the new pain began. The chopsticks were squeezing her nipples and her breasts had already started to ache. And now the second pain, in her thighs.

"Please Sir, Uncle Denis, please can I stand up?"

"No. Not yet." Denis just stood there, watching her increasing discomfort.

A slow painful minute later, "Denis, please?"

"Really, Holly, you shouldn't whine so. And you really ought to consider doing a little bit of aerobic exercise to tone your thigh muscles. Tai Chi masters routinely hold that position for an hour a day. Two minutes and you're crying like a baby."

Holly tried not to think about it, the tightening of her thigh muscles, and the soreness she knew she would feel in the morning.

After another painful minute Denis took a step closer.

"I think we're ready for the next part." Having said that, he quickly flicked the bottom ends of one of the pairs of chopsticks. It was as if someone had suddenly twisted her left nipple.

"Ahh!"

"It leaves you breathless, doesn't it?"

"You have no idea."

Quickly, unexpectedly, he slapped the ends of the other pair.

"Ahhh!"

Then he slapped the sticks on her other breast, even harder.

"Oweeee!"

Holly's thighs were starting to quiver and she was having trouble holding the position. Then Denis wet his finger tip with the tip of his tongue, and slowly ran his finger through her glistening labia, from bottom to top. He repeated the trip a second time, more slowly, teasing her, knowing she wanted him to put his fingers into her wet cut, and then to touch her clitoris.

"Please?"

"Please, what?"

She knew he knew the answer, but was going to torment her until she begged him to do it. And he did exactly that. He only used the tip of his finger just around her clit, moving it down one side and up the other, between the inner and outer labia, but never touching the hood of her clitoris itself.

"Please, Denis, please use your fingers … on my clit."

"Like this?" he asked as he gently started to circle the hard little bud.

"Ahhhhhh. Yes, thank you."

Quickly he put one arm around her, grasping her hands behind her neck, holding her hands in place. He kissed her on the lips at the same time he pressed her chest against him, pressing the chopsticks painfully against her nipples, grinding her tits against his chest.

"Please," she tried to say. But she couldn't. He kept biting her lips, thrusting his tongue into her mouth, at the same time using his fingers in her pussy and against her clit.

She couldn't help it when the trembling in her thighs became uncontrollable, when she had to grab onto him to keep from falling, when she exploded in her first orgasm.

Diderot
Diderot
52 Followers