Sticky Fingers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
trixiej
trixiej
215 Followers

A key in the lock. The door opened. I opened my eyes, Sandra was frozen before me, looking to her left, as if waiting to see if the noise of the interloper would go away.

It didn't. It was Helen and her friend, Dawn. Dawn was in tears, dumped by her boyfriend. We rearranged ourselves on the couch, and Sandra changed the channel on the TV.

"Wow it's dark in here girls, can we have some light on?... Is there any of that wine left?... We need to do some man-bashing... Wanna join in Sandra?"

I could have killed Helen.

*

Two nights later Sandra came in late. I was in my room painting my nails. Helen was shut in her room with her man. Usually Sandra would just stagger down the hall, tripping over the loose carpet occasionally, and fall through the door onto her own bed. This time I didn't hear her crashing about, just a soft knock at my door. I was kind of expecting it.

"Yeah?"

She opened the door slightly and poked her head round. "Hey babe, can I come in?"

"Sure." She let herself in and sat on the floor in front of me. "How come you're so un-drunk?"

"Oh it wasn't that kind of night. Wanted to make sure I came home at a decent hour, get some sleep, you know..."

"I know, yes. But I didn't think you did," I smiled down at her, sat crossed-legged on my bed, my wrists resting on my knees and my fingers splayed as I waited for the varnish to dry, like some sort of Bridget Jones-Buddha.

"Is Helen in with whatsisface?"

"Neil? Yeah."

"They been having their quiet sex?" We had conspiratorially begun to laugh about their bad sex life behind their back.

"Hahaha. Who knows? It's too quiet to tell isn't it?"

We both laughed. She took off her coat and tossed it over by the door. There was a pause, a silence. I suddenly realised she was looking straight up my nightdress. I started to move and then stopped, making it look like I was just shifting position.

"So have you just popped your head in to say goodnight?" I asked.

"Um, yeah. I guess. Wondered if you'd like to talk about the other night? Wondered if you'd like to carry on where we left off?" Her eyes batted at me under her blonde fringe, she leant back placing her hands behind her on the floor. She was dressed dowdily, jumper and jeans and trainers, but I knew what was underneath. I was dying to touch it all for myself.

"Talk about it huh?"

"Well you know... If you're uncomfortable and you want me to give you some space for whatever reason... I just want you to say so. I value you as a friend and I don't want to push you away."

"That is without doubt the sweetest thing I've ever heard you say! I'm shocked."

"Full of surprises aren't I?" she said, and again her eyes darted between my legs to my cunt.

"Sandra are you looking at my pussy?"

She looked back up at me, smiling – the closest I'd seen to a bashful smile on her striking face. "That is without doubt the horniest thing I've ever heard you say," she giggled.

"Full of surprises aren't I?" I smiled back, emboldened, and casually moved my hands off my knees and onto the sheets behind me. Then, holding her gaze, I slowly uncrossed my legs and parted them, dangling them over the edge of the bed at the knee, as wide as possible. I had no idea whether she could still see my pussy - though my nightdress must have been high enough up my thighs to be out of the way - but the message was loud and clear. Come and get me.

She didn't manage to hold eye contact for long, watching sharp-eyed in the soft glow of my room as my legs opened just a few feet from her face.

After a few seconds she sat upright, pulling her jumper off over her head in the same movement. She kicked off her trainers and socks, stood and unfastened her jeans, kicking them away before getting on to her knees right in front of me. Her hands moved to my legs, placed just above each knee. Our eyes locked. This was it. It was going to happen. My heart was pounding, the hands propping me up on the soft mattress behind me suddenly felt weak as water. She moved towards me, I watched her eyes dart down to my mouth, wanting to see the lips she was about to kiss, and back to my eyes. As she moved in her hands also pushed up my thigh, creeping under the hem of my nightdress as our lips met. The kiss was soft yet electric, like a first kiss of true lovers. My eyes closed and I swam in a warm ocean somewhere in my mind. I wanted to let her take control of it, I wanted to be at her tender mercy. It was an effort to reciprocate the kiss, to move my mouth, my lips, to engage with her tongue when it eventually began probing into my mouth. The kiss grew in fervour, I had to remember to breathe. When eventually she pulled slowly away from me, my eyes opened to see a strand of spittle joining our bottom lips for a moment as her eyes looked back at mine full of sexual intent. It was a perfect snapshot.

She stood silently, unclipping her bra and stepping out of her panties. She knelt back down and pushed me gently on the chest, directing me to lie down flat on the bed. As I did so, I felt her hands on my knees again, this time closely followed by her lips on my inner thigh. She pushed my legs farther apart and planted soft, wet kisses on my flesh, working her way up to my pussy. I could only imagine how wet I had become.

At first she just kissed softly around me, perhaps tracing around the edge of my trimmed hair. I was laid out on the bed at her mercy, eyes closed, hands clenched in anticipation, waiting for her to feast on me. The soft kisses stopped and she drew her tongue up, along my slit, ending perfectly on my clit and teasing it gently. Her mouth slowly went to work on me, awaking me. Every suck and nibble on my clit elicited a groan from me. I squirmed above her, listening to the noises her beautiful mouth was making between my legs as it became smeared with my juices. She delved inside me over and over, flecking her tongue all around, drinking from me. Even her occasional sucks and bites on my labia caused me to gasp.

My hand wandered down, wanting to hold her head there, wanting to be glued to her blonde hair so that she would be stuck there until I was ready to release her. Her muffled groans only served to drive me on further, and as she expertly attacked my throbbing clit with her mouth, my feet locked behind her back, pulling her into me. I felt like I was going to explode. This orgasm had been months in the making.

Then she pulled away after planting a long kiss on my pussy, raising herself to clamber over me on the bed.

"Mmmmmm," I smiled at her as I opened my eyes. "That's nice."

"I want to kiss you as you cum," she whispered, and began inching my nightdress up my body. I propped myself up and whipped it off, and we both moved on to the bed, heads on the pillow, led side by side, bare bodies intertwined.

I kissed her, wanting to smell and taste myself on her, this time taking a much fuller part in the show of passion. Her hand cupped my breast, traced it, squeezed it as our mouths locked. My hands were happy finally just to hold her smooth naked body, one on her back, one on her hip. When our kiss stopped we spent a few seconds taking each other in, full length, and my hand began to wander along Sandra's body, tracing her slender form from thigh to shoulder. I wasn't sure what to do next, and she seemed to sense it, grasping my hand and moving it to her breast before kissing me again. It was the first time I had ever touched another woman's tits and I slowly explored, squeezed, and stroked, teasing her nipple to attention as my head filled with the sweet musty smell of my own sex.

I moved my hand away and slowly down, slipping it between her legs. She opened for me and I felt her physically melt into me a little as my finger slipped between her wet lips and up on to her clit. She allowed me to press and rub gently for a few seconds before pushing my hand away.

"Later," she whispered. "This is all about you first."

She moved closer so that my arms could do nothing much else but wrap around her, and her right hand pushed down between my legs as I had done to her. Her fingers found my clit immediately, and after a few strokes I suddenly felt her nail scratch over me. It sent a surge rushing through me from between my legs, up through my tummy into my body. It sort of hurt but in an ecstatic kind of way: my swollen clit, my heightened desire, my need to cum all embracing the sensation between my legs. I groaned loudly. I had never felt anything like it. What was she doing to me? Her fingers worked slowly but firmly on me, her nails gently digging into me every few seconds.

I moved away from her slightly, rolling half on to my back, opening my legs up, wanting her to have more access. She kissed and licked my neck as I moaned hopelessly into the heavy air of my room, my eyes closed under my mess of hair, my knees weakening with every second. I was going to cum soon. I wanted her in every part of me, all at once, simultaneously. I wanted her to be on top of me, holding me down, I wanted her penetrating me, kissing me, her legs locked with mine. I didn't know where to put myself.

"Oh God Sandra, I'm going to cum."

"This feel good Trix?" she whispered in my ear.

"Fuck yeah, don't stop."

"Is it the best ever?" she asked as she licked my cheek, her nail dragging over my clit as she did so.

"Mm-hmm."

She lingered over my clit once more with her fingernail and carried on, down, between the wet folds of my cunt lips, and pushed her finger inside me. She scratched over my inner flesh, back and forth, inching further into me. I suddenly gasped, my eyes widening in shock. She groaned her approval into my neck as my body tensed, I struggled for breath. She was right on the button, scraping her nail gently over my G-spot, licking my neck. I tried not to move, not wanting her to be shifted, not wanting her long, bony finger to miss a stroke. My heart felt like it would explode. I could sense her hand between my legs, covering my cunt as her middle finger mechanically worked inside me. I could sense it there, between my legs, but I could no longer feel. My legs were numb, tensed against the foot of the bed but bereft of sensation, my nails digging into her back without me even realising. Then a rush, a spark, an explosion deep within me. And I was cumming all over her. Her tongue was in my mouth, but my mouth was just an open vessel. She succeeded in partially stifling my wails of ecstasy as I bucked on the bed, repeated shocks shooting inside me as I came. Eventually I stopped and her finger eased to a rest inside my cunt. I took a deep breath as my body relaxed again, my toes uncurled, my fingers stopped gripping Sandra's back. Her finger slowly withdrew from me before her hand moved to rest on my stomach.

I opened my eyes. "Fuck," was all I could muster.

"I think you need to rest first," Sandra giggled above me, kissing me again, softly, lovingly.

"Can we do this all night?" I whispered between kisses.

"Only if you promise to be gentle with me," she giggled again.

"I can't make any promises."

trixiej
trixiej
215 Followers
12