Sticky Nicky & The Slippery Dick 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why?"

"Maybe she was fucking both him and Gary and had to choose?" Nicky shrugged, "I give a fuck about the why, that slut whore scum bottom feeder CUNT bitch is a dirty low life cock sucker and we need to get her and that punk ass Gary off the street. He probably was using the dogs to fight and that corpse on the hill, that's the doc who found out what his dogs were being used for." Nicky crossed her arms, "Poor bastard, just being used from the start!"

"Alright." Henry nodded, connecting the dots was easy enough. "We'll go pick her up tonight." He dialed the phone.

An hour later they stood, paired together looking down at their shoos, before a sobbing Jane and the District Attorney himself. "I believe an apology is in order." the old man insisted. The female ADA looked on with disapproval as the two detectives nodded like school children caught cutting class.

"We were pretty crass." Nicky admitted.

"And I didn't mean to call you those things in front of your family." Henry offered.

"The public arrest on the news... that might have been a bit much too."

"The handcuffing at the restaurant in front of your nephews, definitely poor planning."

"Well, I think that about does it here." Nicky said with sprite energy, "The quicker we get out there the sooner we can catch the bad guy that caused all this."

The two detectives made a break for the door but were cut off by the ADA who stared them down with her square jaw, and high cheek bones, like an amazon from mythos: "You owe me Nicky... I will collect." she said under her breath.

"Yes Ma'am!" Nicky saluted and stepped out, not missing a step for the door. She cut Henry off who in turn cut her off at the elevator, she took the stairs and beat him through the lobby.

"Well, look on the bright side." Henry said panting as they reached the outside. the sun was about at noon. "This narrows the list of suspects down to two."

"Flip for it?"

"No more betting!" Henry shook his fist: "You already owe me, remember?"

Nicky sucked her teeth and flicked her tongue: "Oh yeah... um... want to just park somewhere?"

The sour expression on Henry's face was gone: "Sure!"

He pulled his car behind the WALL-MART and scooted his seat back.

Nicky pulled her hair back into a tail and licked her lips.

"Oh no." Henry smiled, "You said I could fuck your ass and slap my dick on your face, I mean to do just that... in that order."

"Yeah but." Nicky pointed at his groin, "You don't want me to get Mr Dicky ready for Sticky Nicky?" she pointed at herself too.

"Oh I am ready." he unzipped his pants, his dick popped out, erect. Henry spit in his hands, stroking himself, "Park your ass on my pole Nicky."

The detective unzipped and scooted out of her tight jeans, then pulled her thongs to the side and slid over to his side of the car, gripping his cock at the base and guiding it up inter her. She wetted her ass with her own spit and pushed a finger in to lubricate the ring before he popped inside. "Oh yes!" she cooed, "UMPH yes!" she gasped, sliding down the length of his cock until she rested at the bottom of his lap.

Henry wrapped his arms around her and thrust up, bucking up from the seat into her ass. "Oh fuck you are so good!" he grunted.

It was a hot day, and the two were covered in sweat before long. Gasping and tired, straining from the restraints of such a confined place. Finally the complicated climax was reached. Nicky's movements had been confined to just taking his thrusts into her. But helped him achieve a quicker coming by pinching her breasts with his hands, guiding them around her body and talking dirty: "You like to fuck my slut ass don't you dirty Henry?"

He came up inside her guts and squeezed her tight, thrusting again and again until he was sure to be done. Then he let her sweaty little body off of him. She snapped her thong back into place and bent down sucking his smeared cock into her mouth quick, to clean it off. She licked his balls too and smacked the wet dick against her cheeks looking up at him.

Henry laughed, "Oh yes Nicky you're a girl of your word!"

"Thank you." she said, and stroked him off for a while until he grew stiff again, then she licked her own nipples before him and pushed her breasts down over his cock. "You going to cum for me again baby?"

"Oh if I can." he grunted, caressing her hair. "If I can."

She was popping his dick in and out of her cleavage. Licking the head when it surfaced, several times before she noticed that he wasn't paying attention to her anymore. "What could be more interesting than?" she looked up to see what he was looking at. It was another police car, and they had them in view with binoculars. "Oh fuck!"

at that moment, Henry came, the hot goo shot up into Nicky's face and splattered on her neck and tits. "Oh FUUUCK!" he grunted, helplessly thrusting up at her with his dick pressed between her breasts.

"This isn't going to be good." Nicky said wiping at her face, "Looks like we'll have a little more explaining to do."

C) If you think Nicky is going to say "Thomas More" this is what would happen:

"A warrant for who?" Henry asked, picking up the phone, unsure of Nicky, but sure that he liked what had been offered.

"in a multiple choice Henry, when you are not sure what the answer is... it's "C" always!" Nicky said playfully, but then added with a serious expression, "But the guilty bastard is non other than the phony doctor Thomas More." Nicky pressed her finger at the picture. "I am sure you will agree that Gary and he were in it together. That is why Gary signed for all the previous things, the detailing and maintenance with the van for example."

"But what about Jane, the tire rotation?"

Nicky waved that aside, "Thomas probably had her do it in Gary's absence to remove himself from suspicion. The evidence is in the dump receipt. His scribbled signature as apposed to the collectively neat ones with the medicine cabinet, where I might add he accounted for missing medicines and then tried to order it without paperwork. If Jane was involved, we would not have found the fax receipt nor the missing dog information, being a glorified secretary, she'd at the least know how to make such mistakes disappear, where such trivial things would occur to a smart ass like Thomas."

"OK." Henry agreed, "I'll buy that, but what makes you say he is not a real doctor?"

"Have you ever gotten a prescription filled Henry? Have you ever seen a neat doctor's signature?"

After his arrest, Thomas was presented with the evidence against him and he wisely confessed, and pled down for a lessor sentence. The ADA thanked them both and they congratulated her. "We'll have to get together some time... for drinks."

The invitation lingered in the air, only a moment. "Of course!" accepted Nicky.

Henry knew that something had passed between the women and was sure that it involved a dirty sexual proposition, at least he hoped it did. He would think about that later, for now something was bothering him. If Nicky had been wrong, he was going to get a piece of her ass. But she was right. What was going to happen? "I meant to ask you... um?" he started when they were alone in an elevator at the station.

"About what?" Nicky looked up at him with doe-eyes.

"Oh um.. well... I was wrong and you were right... so um..."

Nicky shrugged, "Whatever you want Henry." She smiled encouragingly, "C'mon Henry! Remember, 'nipple you thought cock?"

He laughed nervously, but with temper, "I don't know what I might do to you Nicky!"

"Don't tease!"

"Alright..." Henry expected some smug remark or for Nicky to have been joking. He did not expect to find himself knee deep in her ass, in her small apartment with her bent over the couch only an hour later. He stroked his lengthy cock in and out of her backside. She was not altogether tight but she wasn't loose either and his dick made a squishy noise when it pushed passed her anal ring. Their skin slapped together as he bucked her from behind. Gripping her pony tail he rode her harder, faster and deeper as deep as he could, burring his cock at ball deep up into her guts. (SLAP! SLAP! SQUISH! SQUISH SLAP! SLAP!)

"Oh fuck yeah! Yeah! YEAH!" Nicky gripped her breasts stopping their bouncing around and thrust back at him, meeting his cock with her ass. "Fuck it yeah!"

"OHHH!" Henry had started out in her pussy but after several strokes, had opted for her ass for her benefit and his. He'd never fucked a woman in the ass before and he also didn't want her to get pregnant. "OH shit yes you feel good Nicky!"

(SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!)

He wasn't sure if he could, but decided to anyway, (SMACK!) he slapped her ass.

"Oh yes!" she cooed, "Fuck it!" she responded appropriately with another thrust back at him, "Slap my ass again Henry! Pull my fucking hair and cum in my ass!"

"OHH!" it was more than he could take. Overwhelmed by the stimulation, he came, and came and came. Large hot globs shot up into her cavity and oozed out of her ass, down her leg.

(SPLOP!) his dick popped out.

Nicky turned around, quickly gripping his shiny cock and brought it to her mouth. Tasting her ass had never bothered her. She loved dingy, sorted sex and squeezed her breasts as she sucked him off again.

"Oh Nicky there is no way that... OHHHH GOD!" Much to Henry's surprise he became hard again.

With her impatient sexual credulity she brought him to climax again, quickly and jerked him off into her face and on her tits. "Oh yes! Yes! YES! Spray my face Henry!" She stuck her tongue out, catching one of his last globs.

"Oh fuck sake girl!" Henry gasped, "You're too much Nicky!" Gasping.

"I hope you think so." She took the offered beer. "Ooh!" she laughed, "My shirt is all sticky!"

"Sticky Nicky..." he said. It rimed, and the nick name stuck.

12