Sticky Sorority: A Tale of Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Evelyn writhed around on the bed as she rubbed the grotesque dildo all over her body. She fondled it with her hands, which looked tiny compared to its girth. She rubbed it up and down across her cleavage, over her lace-clad crotch, and everywhere else. All the while, Mia gripped her wand in anticipation. This looked like it would be going on for a little bit, so there was no hurry. She would wait for the perfect moment.

Evelyn started going down on the dildo. She teased it by running her tongue across the head, and inserted it into her mouth. She could barely get more than bulge at the tip inside. She sucked it for a minute, while Mia contemplated if this was the moment. But before she had given the command, Evelyn popped it out of her mouth. For a brief moment, Mia wondered if she had missed her mark, but then Evelyn extended her tongue and ran the tip slowly up the shaft, starting at the balls and moving toward the head. This was perfect!

"Evelyn's tongue to her dildo," she commanded, and pointed the wand in roughly the direction of Evelyn's bedroom.

Immediately, a look of confusion came across Evelyn's face. She tugged at it a few times, but the tip of her tongue was now cemented almost perfectly halfway up the shaft of her toy. Once she realized she couldn't get it off, she flailed her free hand to signal trouble while she continued tugging with the other.

Finally, her boyfriend started to realize something was amiss. He lowered his phone and looked at her for a few moments, confused, before moving in to try to help her. Together they tried to free the dildo from her tongue, but their efforts were completely in vain. Mia leaned back in her chair and smiled contently, knowing that she had ruined that horrible woman's romantic night. That should teach Evelyn to bully her to the point of an anxiety attack.

After watching for a few minutes, she went forward with the rest of her plan. She shut her laptop, and left her room for the common area, where she found several of her sisters and their friends enjoying a Saturday night.

"Does anyone know what's up with Evelyn?" she asked the small gathering. "Her and her friend have been locked up in her room for a while, and it sounds like they're having some kind of problem in there."

After a few questions and a small amount of convincing, Mia had a few of them following her to Evelyn's room, where they could clearly hear her muffled cries of dismay. Meanwhile, her boyfriend seemed to be trying to calm her down, though he hardly sounded calm himself. Brigitte knocked hard.

"Evelyn? Wyatt? Are you okay in there? Do you need some help?"

The two of them could be heard debating, though Wyatt's words were a good deal easier to make out. Finally, to the sound of Evelyn's protests, he insisted they needed help, and unlocked the door. There was Evelyn, with her clothes hastily thrown back on, and the giant dildo hanging off of her face. She did her best to hide the lewd object with her hands, but her hands weren't anywhere big enough.

"W... What?" Brigitte stammered when she saw the ridiculous sight.

...

Five minutes later, Evelyn was sitting in an armchair in the common room. With great difficulty, they had convinced her to come out of her room where her sisters might be able to help her. They tried different things, anything they could think of, to dislodge the toy. Evelyn's eyes were starting to tear up, as she let out quiet, whimpering noises from time to time. Wyatt, meanwhile, was doing a notably ineffective job of trying to keep her calm. Mia simply hid near the back of the crowd and took a video with her phone.

Once every attempt to release her tongue by finesse had failed, they decided to try to pulling it off with force. After telling her to cry out if it started to hurt too much, Quinn grabbed the dildo while Alexandra stood behind her and secured her by the forehead. Quinn pulled, and Evelyn's tongue stretched far out of her mouth. So far, the tip of her tongue showed no sign of coming loose, so Quinn tightened her grip and pulled harder.

Unfortunately, the dildo was slippery from some of Evelyn's saliva having dribbled onto it, and it slipped from Quinn's fingers. The dildo flew back toward her face and smacked her right on the bridge of her nose with an audible clonk. This was too much for the crowd of onlookers. Several of them had already been holding back chuckles due to the ridiculousness of her predicament, but this produced a quick burst of laughter. Evelyn moaned with shame.

Quinn grabbed it again and leaned back to pull some more. She pulled long and hard, and poor Evelyn's tongue seemed to stretch longer and longer. Something about the sight made Mia think of a chameleon. Then, Quinn lost her grip a second time, and Evelyn was once again smacked hard in the face by her toy. This time, the wave of laughter wasn't brief. As the sorority's members and their guests laughed hilariously, Evelyn began to sob. She tried to protest, but by now her words were completely unintelligible. Quinn moved in and tried a third time.

Mia took a look around the room, and saw that she wasn't the only one recording this spectacle. As Evelyn sat there, sobbing, giant dildo welded to the tip of her stretched-out tongue, half of her sorority filming and laughing at her, Mia knew this wretch of a woman would never repair her reputation. Mia's revenge was complete.