Stiff Club Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loveking
loveking
1,291 Followers

She was in for a surprise!

The men were all talking to her.

"Undo another button Mary"

"Show us your bra"

As she reached for the next button they continued to encourage her.

Once more she slowly unfastened the next button. Mary could feel the excitement as she knew that there were only 2 more buttons left to unfasten.

She moved her hands away from her blouse and then blushed a little as she realised she was unconsciously pushing her breasts forward.

"Very sexy," said Max.

"MMmm, very nice," said John. Is that a red bra I can see?"

The others joined in. "MMmm, yes a red bra, very sexy, Mary."

Mary realised she was getting turned on by all this attention.

She was also feeling quite bold.

"Undo the last two buttons Mary," she heard max say.

"Yes, come on Mary, unfasten your blouse and show us your red bra!"

Mary smiled shyly at the camera as she slowly unfastened the last two remaining buttons.

All the men started to talk at once.

"Open your blouse Mary," said Max.

"Pull your blouse out from the waistband of your skirt your skirt Mary", she heard John say.

"Yes, take your blouse off Mary, let us see your sexy 82B's in that red bra!" one of the others said.

Mary still could not believe she was doing this, but she somehow wanted to. She looked at the faces of the four men. Could see the lust in their eyes and knew they were lusting after her!

Again she imagined the last time she had posed for Richard and his camera as she pulled the blouse from the waistband of her skirt. Once it was free from her skirt she looked back at the four handsome faces and then slowly removed the blouse completely.

She could hear them all whistle appreciatively, as though she was a strip artiste in a club!

Mary still realised that at any time she could just log off and stop but she did not want to! She was enjoying the men's compliments and what harm could it do?

"Very sexy," said Max, "how are you enjoying your first time with us?"

"OK," said Mary, I am feeling a little less shy now."

"Good," said Max, "How do you feel about standing up and taking off your skirt?"

"Mary could feel herself blush again as she said, "I am not sure."

"Come on," said Max, "I am sure the others are feeling horny at the idea of seeing if your panties match your bra!"

"How about you stand up and lift your skirt up for us and let us see your legs?"

Mary did not reply but slowly stood up. She checked her image on the screen and to see that her skirt could be seen and then she slowly lifted it up.

Once more the men whistled and cheered appreciatively as she pulled the skirt up over her thighs.

"Nice legs," said Max.

"Very nice," said John, "lift your skirt higher and show us your panties."

This whole weird situation was really starting to turn Mary on. Part of her could still not believe that she was doing this.

Finally she pulled the skirt up high enough to reveal her red panties.

Feeling bolder now she turned around slowly, enjoying the lust filled comments from the men as she did so.

"Very sexy, Mary," said Max.

"Nice bum!" said John.

Mary's boldness was now increasing and, as she finished her complete rotation, she said, "would you like me to take off my skirt?"

Before waiting for an answer she pushed her skirt back down so that she could unfasten the zip. She re-adjusted the camera a little so they could also see her face and then reached for the fastening and started to undo it.

Looking boldly at the camera and the four men, she unfastened the skirt and then let it fall to the floor.

A loud cheer came through the speakers.

"Great Mary, you are doing very well."

"Very good for a first timer," she heard someone say.

Once more she turned around slowly, enjoying the knowledge that the men were lusting after her.

As she turned around she started to wonder how differently they might be treating her because it was the first time. She decided to ask Max.

"Max," she said, "So far you have been very courteous but also persuasive encouraging me to undress for you and the others. How differently would you be treating me if I was not a first timer?"

Max paused for a moment and then said, "We always try to encourage new ladies and do not want to scare them away. I think you will agree that this set up we have here is very unusual and erotic but also it is not physically threatening to you.

"MMmm," said Mary, yes, I have recently discovered that I am curious about sharing erotic moments with one or more strangers, obviously, otherwise I would not be here!"

"Obviously," said Max.

"So how differently would you treat me if I was a regular?" said Mary.

"We would be much wilder in our comments and requests," said Max.

"Also we would use our second cameras!"

Mary was not sure what he meant by "second cameras."

Mary was quiet for a moment and then said, "I want you to treat me as one of the regular ladies."

"Are you sure?" said Max.

"Yes," said Mary, tell me about these second cameras."

"OK," said Max, "We will not tell you about the second cameras, we will show you!"

"Mary," said Max, I want you to sit in your chair and adjust your camera so that we can see you properly."

Mary pulled up her chair and sat down in front of the screen, adjusting the camera so that her full image was on the screen.

"That's good," said Max, now I want you to look at us on the screen and do what we ask."

"OK," said Mary, wondering how wild this was going to get.

She had noticed earlier that although Max seemed to be the leader and did most of the talking, it was John who seemed to be bolder. It was John who spoke next.

"Show us your tits, Mary," said John, pull your bra from your shoulders and show us those 82B tits!"

The others all joined in at once.

"Yes, get your tits out, let's see your nipples, I bet they are big, show us your tits, show us your nipples!"

Mary was momentarily shocked at the sudden change. She somehow thought they might slowly get wilder but not suddenly like this.

Once more she reminded herself that to stop this right now all she had to do was log off.

As she listened to them she could see the lustful looks in their eyes getting stronger. Subconsciously she moved a hand up to her left breast and began to caress herself. At first she did not really intend to do it, but a wild force deep inside willed her to do it.

She could here them.

"That's it Mary, play with yourself, show us your tits!"

It felt as though the wild force was now controlling her hand as it reached up and started to slip the left bra strap off of her shoulder. Soon it was hanging loosely over her arm and she felt her hand start to pull down the bra cup that was covering her left breast.

Mary was shocked at how much she was enjoying teasing these men. She pulled the bra cup down until it was only just covering her nipple.

She then reached for the other bra strap and, whilst staring provocatively at the men's images, slipped the strap over the other shoulder.

The men were going crazy.

"Yes, Yes! Show us your tits, give them a squeeze."

"Let's see your nipples Mary."

At this moment Mary knew she was not going to log off!

She remembered back to when she had masturbated and imagined she was being watched by a group of horny men. She remembered how, after her initial reluctance, it had really turned her on and her orgasm had been really strong.

This situation now was like that except that the horny men were no longer in her imagination but were really watching!

Mary slowly reached up behind her and unfastened her bra, watching the men as she did it. With the bra unfastened she slipped it off of both arms and let it fall to the floor. As it fell she immediately covered her breasts with her hands. She listened to their appreciative whistles and cheers and could feel her nipples stiffening under her hands.

She sat there for a while, knowing that she would soon show them what they wanted. She knew she would show them her tits!

As she looked at their images she remembered what Max had said about showing her the second cameras.

"When are you going to show me what you meant by the 'second cameras', Max?" she asked.

"When you show us your tits!" he replied boldly.

Mary was fascinated and felt the wild force she had felt earlier urging her to let them see her exposed breasts. Slowly, watching the screen, she moved her hands down over her breasts until each stiff nipple came into view.

The men had become much quieter as she idly started to squeeze one nipple with her finger and thumb. Her nipples felt extra sensitive as she teased them, imaging it was Richard who was touching them.

She was still looking at the screen when suddenly the blank rectangles she had puzzled about earlier came to life.

One by one each rectangle revealed the bulging underpants of the man above!

So that was what the second cameras were!

"How do you like the second cameras Mary?" asked Max.

Mary watch speechless for a moment and then replied, "MMMmm, not bad!"

Watch the screen, relax, and play with your tits, Mary," said Max.

Mary did as he asked, teasing each nipple by squeezing it between the finger and thumb of each hand.

She found her eyes drawn to the bulging underpants in the second camera images. She could see without any doubt that all four men had stiff cocks!

As Mary continued to arouse herself by caressing her breasts it came as no surprise to her when John suggested she should open her legs a little and rub herself.

The wild force now seemed to take over her mouth as she heard herself say, "why don't you show me what is causing the bulge in your underpants!"

Mary could hardly believe what she had just said but looked at the screen shocked, as John did as she had asked and pulled down his underpants. His stiff cock sprung into view and he boldly started to wank it!

Mary watched the screen as one by one the other three dropped their underpants and started to wank!

She could not believe how bold she had been asking to see John's cock!

Now all four men were wanking in full view of Mary and she knew what the next request would be!

Her nipples were already sending small ripples of pleasure through her body as she teased and caressed them. She could feel her pussy becoming very moist and when John spoke, Mary only hesitated briefly before doing as he asked.

"Open your legs Mary, rub your hand over your cunt!"

It felt good as she allowed her legs to fall open, placed her hand between her legs and slowly rubbed her moist pussy through the cloth of her panties.

The men were all encouraging her with comments such as, "Imagine it is your lovers hand rubbing your cunt Mary."

She lent back in the chair and slowly rubbed herself as she watched the men wank.

The erotic scene remained silent for a while as Mary and the men watched each other masturbate!

As usual it was John who spoke next and as he started to speak Mary knew exactly what he would ask. Her only question to her self was 'was she ready to do it?"

John said, "Take your panties off now Mary and let us see you naked."

Mary hesitated for a while and moved her hand from between her legs.

She watched the four stiff cocks being slowly wanked and felt flattered that she was the focal point of their collective lust. She knew they wanted to see her pussy. Richard always wanted to see her pussy; he said how it turned him on.

As these various thoughts passed through her mind Mary lifted her self up a little from the chair and pulled off her panties. She heard all the men whistle and cheer as she finally kicked them off of her feet.

She was now completely naked in front of four strangers but she felt remarkably safe and really turned on!

After removing her panties she had instinctively sat back down with her legs closed.

"Play with your cunt again Mary," said John.

As if in a dream Mary once more put her hand between her legs and started to gently rub her moist pussy again. As she touched her pussy lips she felt the wonderful waves of pleasure radiate from between her legs. She could feel herself become wetter and wetter.

"Open your legs wider, Mary," said John, "show us all your wet cunt."

All shyness now seemed to have gone as Mary open her legs further. She felt overcome with lust. Her enjoyment at being the men's lust object did not offend her in any way. It made her feel sexy and wild!

"More Mary, more, open them some more!"

Now feeling very bold, Mary removed the hand that had been rubbing, but also partly hiding, her pussy. With her hand temporarily removed she slowly opened her legs wide, knowing that she was teasing the men and that her wet minge would soon be fully exposed to these four horny strangers.

She could feel her pussy lips opening as she spread her legs wide and at the same time heard the men compliment her in a very blunt way.

"You have a lovely juicy cunt Mary," said John, "I would love to be able to fuck you right now!"

Max joined in. "Oh Mary, what a sexy wet cunt you have, I would love to be able to taste her!"

"Finger yourself Mary," said John, "imagine it is your lovers cock and finger your sexy wet cunt!"

Mary felt herself obey and once more put her hand between outstretched legs. She ran her finger up and down the opening of her wet minge and then slipped a finger inside.

She once more watched as the men continued to wank for her and with her other hand started to caress her breast again.

Mary's arousal was increasing quite rapidly and when John said, "Stretch your cunt a little, Mary, imagine your lover's stiff cock is entering you."

Mary thought back to the last time she and Richard had made love. She remembered the exquisite feeling as the head of his stiff cock first probed her wet minge lips and then gradually opened her up as the whole length slid up inside her. With these fond, horny memories in her mind she slipped a second finger inside, imagining it was Richard's stiff cock opening her wet minge.

Soon she was in a totally private world of her own, oblivious to the men's presence on her screen. She was enjoying fucking herself with her two fingers, feeling the wetness of her minge.

Now and again she opened her eyes and glanced at the screen. The men were now all wanking hard.

She was vaguely aware that they were still talking to her, saying things like,

"Suck my cock Mary."

"Let me fuck your wet cunt Mary."

"I want to fill you with my spunk!"

John's voice came out above the others, "Look at my stiff cock Mary, imagine it is fucking you right now. Feel it stretch your wet cunt wide!"

Try three fingers in your cunt Mary. Imagine you are being fucked by a big fat stiff cock, my stiff cock!"

Mary partly withdrew her two fingers and then eased a third into her wet minge. Slowly she pushed all three fingers inside. Enjoying the feeling of being stretched, imagining it was Richard.

She felt herself starting to cum. An involuntary scream escaped her mouth as she thrust her three fingers urgently into her willing minge.

The orgasm was suddenly upon her. Wave after wave of pleasure swept through her naked body as she boldly fucked herself for the four horny men.

As the initial spasms subsided she opened her eyes again and saw at least two of the cocks shooting their spunk. She realised that the other two had already cum as she saw the spunk dripping from the softening cocks.

Her fingers stopped moving but remained inside her as she sat exhausted in front of the screen.

Max was the one who spoke next.

"Mary," he said, "That was the best performance we have ever seen, thank you.

John then spoke and said, "Mary, you were superb. Usually the first time ladies will not strip any further than their underwear! Even the regulars take a lot of visits before stripping completely!"

"Thank you Mary, you were terrific!"

Mary suddenly felt very shy again as she realised she was still sitting with her fingers in her minge!

She looked up at the screen as one by one the men's images disappeared as they logged off.

As the horny, post orgasm mood subsided Mary reached for the mouse on her computer and clicked the icon to return to the main page.

When the main page appeared her face was still on the screen along side the other ladies.

Underneath each picture was a box containing text.

She quickly realised that these boxes were where the men left their comments about the lady!

Mary felt too shy to read hers at first so she looked under one of the others.

It read,

Su-Lin.

Attractive and nice looking. Stripped to bra and panties and then logged off, 3/10."

MI-MI.

Attractive and sexy looking. Persuaded her show her tits then she logged off, 5/10.

Jasmin.

Stripped to bra and panties, looked OK, logged off. 4/10."

Eventually she found the courage to look at hers.

It read,

Mary.

Attractive looking, shy at first. Looked very horny when she stripped to her bra and panties. She then stripped completely showing nice sexy looking tits with nipples that just beg to be sucked. We then persuaded her to spread her legs and show us her most beautiful cunt. Finished by finger fucking herself to an orgasm!! 10/10

Our new lady 'Mary' is now accepted as a full member.

Mary did not know what to think. She realised now that she had been bolder, much bolder than the other ladies. She was almost certain she would never return to the site. It had been a one off experience although deep down she admitted to herself that she had enjoyed the erotic feelings.

"No," she thought, "I will not do it again." As she was about to log off the image of a man's face appeared next to hers. "Oh no," she thought, more men want to see me already!"

As the image became clear and focussed she recognised her Lover!

An instant message appeared as he asked her to a private meeting.

Mary felt a mixture of embarrassment and guilt, knowing that Richard had found her on this site and that she had just been very wild and bold in front of four strangers!

She accepted the invitation and a new page opened. There was a short pause and then she was startled to see John's image appear on the screen. Even more startled to see he had activated the second camera and was still naked with his cock becoming stiff again!

She was about to log off when the voice she had thought was John's changed. At the same time she saw a hand start to remove the mask that was disguising John's face.

It was Richard!! Richard had been one of the four men!

Maybe she would perform again, just for her Lover!

loveking
loveking
1,291 Followers
12