Stiff Club Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loveking
loveking
1,284 Followers

Outside her house she stopped a taxi. As she climbed in and asked the driver to take her to the hotel, she felt more excitement to be out in such a state of undress.

The taxi ride passed in a blur and soon she found herself standing outside room 1725.

She hesitated for a moment. A thousand thoughts racing around in her head. "No turning back now," she said out loud to herself.

With a shaking hand she reached forward and rang the doorbell. She felt a large mixture of emotions as she waited what seemed like forever before the door opened.

She felt a little scared, shy, uncertain. She also felt incredibly naughty and excited as she waited.

Finally the door opened. She recognised Max's smiling face as he said, "Mary, welcome, please come inside." As he spoke, she could see him looking her up and down, no doubt trying to guess if she had followed his instructions regarding how to dress.

Once inside, Mary could see that the suite was very large. At the moment they were stood in a lounge area with large armchairs. There were two more doors leading from the lounge.

Max was the first to speak once he had closed the door.

Mary was looking around the room, puzzled as to where the other men might be. At the moment there was only her and Max.

"I can see that you are wondering where the rest of the men are Mary. You will soon see when I give you a tour of the suite. First I must see that you have obeyed my dress instructions.

Please remove your coat."

Mary hesitated and Max reassured her. "Mary, don't feel shy. Remember why you are here."

Mary looked at Max and smiled as she reached for the top button of her coat. One by one she unfastened the buttons until it was completely undone. Then, in one swift movement she shrugged it off of her shoulders and handed it to Max.

Mary was amazed at how confident she felt and Max boosted that confidence when he said, "Mary, you look great, I am sure the others are going to love you."

Before she had time to think Max took her by the arm and guided her to the first door. He pushed it open and inside Mary could see was a large, very large, Japanese style bathroom. It was very steamy and as they entered Mary suddenly held her hand up to her mouth with surprise as she realised that the huge sunken bath was full of naked men! Some were in the deep steamy water; others were seated around the edge. She was suddenly aware of them all checking her over and could hear their bold comments. They spoke as though she was not in the room, or maybe that was part of their enjoyment.

Mumbled but clearly audible comments like,

"Can't wait to see her tits."

"I love her sexy red underwear but I'll love seeing her without it even more!"

"Look at the sexy bulge of her cunt beneath those red panties!"

"I wonder if she has shaved it!"

Mary started to feel like she was being viewed just as a sex object. Suddenly she felt ashamed as she stood there.

She felt ashamed, not because the men were discussing her like she was a sex toy for their pleasure but because the whole atmosphere of the hot steam, dirty talk and naked men lusting after her was actually turning her on!

Max spoke up and the men stopped talking.

"Gentlemen, I would like to introduce you all to Mary." The men all responded by saying together, "welcome Mary, welcome to our wild party."

Max continued.

"This is Mary's first time so I want you all to respect her at all times. As with all our first timers she can stop the event at any time if she is not happy by just shouting stop!

If she shouts stop, and of course we hope not! you will all stop at once. Do you all agree?"

Mary heard them all agree.

She was now starting to feel nervous as Max moved closer.

"Gentlemen, as I said this is Mary and I am sure you are all looking forward to helping her reach wild sex heaven!

But, before that the Mary must pass our test!

As he spoke Max was holding her shoulders gently with his hands. It felt re-assuring, but as he announced the test Mary felt her nervousness return, especially as Max's hands shifted from her shoulders and gave her tits a quick squeeze.

His hands quickly returned to her shoulders as he said, "Mary, all of our ladies have to do a test. This is to make certain they are willing and not wasting our time.

Please come with me."

Mary was puzzled as to what was about to happen. As they both turned to leave the bathroom she was immediately aware that all of the men were climbing from the bath, quickly drying themselves and were about to follow her and Max.

Max slowly led her to the next room.

As he opened the door Mary gasped at what she saw.

It was the bedroom. Not just any bedroom, it was absolutely enormous. In the centre was the largest bed she had ever seen. The feature that she was most amazed by was that the ceiling and all of the walls were covered with mirrors!

However, the room's size and décor were secondary in Mary's mind at the moment because, standing quietly around the large bed, were about 10 young men. None of them could be older than about twenty and the youngest was probably only sixteen or seventeen! They were all naked except for brief underpants!

"Mary," said Max, "let me explain. All of the male participants in our party events have to be well disciplined and have self control. This is absolutely essential for our ladies to feel safe. We have a lot of younger members who do not have the necessary experience or maturity to be allowed to take part in the main events.

To teach them self-control we let a selected group watch each lady as she has her gang bang experience. As you can imagine these young men get very excited and horny. They know that they must never touch the woman in any way, they can only watch. They are also forbidden to wank whilst in the room.

The reason they are so keen to be frustrated in this way is that one of the ten is chosen to take part in the next ladies test!

All of these young men have just watched the last lady have sex with 6 men. They are all excited and need some relief.

Mary, please choose one of them for your test!"

As Mary looked around at the young men she noticed that the older men from the bathroom were starting to file into the bedroom.

Mary looked around at the young men. They were all of differing heights and muscular build but the one thing they all had in common was an obvious stiff cock! All of their cocks were straining to escape from their small underpants!

She looked at their pleading eyes, uncertain what her test would actually entail.

Her eyes locked on to one of the young men. He was very handsome, almost pretty, and too young to be a rugged man.

She pointed at him and said, "I choose him."

Max told the young man to step forward.

Mary's eyes felt drawn to the large bulge in the young man's underpants.

"Now for your test, Mary," said Max.

Mary had realised during the past few minutes that she no longer felt nervous. Somehow she trusted Max to look after her. She still felt shy and uncertain about what the men might ask of her.

Her current concern was what the test would be and she was about to find out!

"Mary," said Max, "you must kneel in front of the young man, remove his underpants and then wank his cock until he shoots his spunk. To pass the test you must make certain that the young man's spunk splashes on to your face!"

Mary was expecting the task to be wild but thought it would probably have involved her stripping naked in front of all the young men. The thought of having to strip naked had made her feel shy but, strangely she did not feel as shy about giving him a wank! Somehow she felt certain that the young man was feeling shyer than she was.

"Mary," said Max, "do you accept the test?"

The room fell silent as all of the men waited to hear her answer.

Mary was feeling more and more turned on by this situation. Maybe it was the aroma of so many aroused men in one room. Maybe it was the sight of so many virile looking male bulges. Mary was not sure why. All she knew for certain was that she had never before felt so wild!

Without saying a word, Mary knelt in front of the young man. As she knelt down the other young men applauded and cheered and then they gathered round to watch.

Mary looked up at the young man. He looked back down at her with a desperate yearning look in his eyes. She realised that this was probably his first experience with a woman other than some boyish fumbling with girls at college or school.

His bulging underpants were directly in line with her face and about 12 inches away. She reached up, and with both hands, pulled the waistband of his underpants out and then down. The men cheered loudly as the young man's cock sprung into view.

She left his underpants hanging around his knees and then gazed directly the stiff cock in front of her that was pointing directly to the ceiling and the large balls hanging below.

She boldly put her hand between his legs and cupped his balls, feeling him tense as she touched him for the first time. Then, with her other hand she gripped his stiff cock. Feeling bold and naughty, she looked up at him and smiled as she wrapped her fingers around his thick shaft and said "MMMmmm, very impressive!"

Slowly she pulled his foreskin back until the shiny purple head of his stiff cock was fully exposed. With one hand still cupping his balls she started to wank him. Even as she started she knew he would cum soon. His thighs were already tensing and he was thrusting his cock into Mary's hand as though he was fucking it.

Mary felt his thick cock start to pulsate. She gripped it even harder and, turning her face up to face him, she closed her eyes.

Suddenly she felt the first of his warm spunk splash onto her face. She pumped his cock harder, and felt each spurt of his spunk hit its target.

When she felt certain that there was no more to come she relaxed her grip and opened her eyes.

The men and young men cheered loudly as she looked around at them. Mary could see her own reflection in the mirrored walls and ceiling and could see the spunk in large blobs all over her face.

Max appeared at her side with some tissue and started to wipe her face clean. "Well done Mary," he said, "you have definitely passed the first test."

"First test?" said Mary, "I thought there was only one test."

Max looked at her and smiled warmly. "The next test," he said, "is when you complete the task that you set yourself by coming here this evening!"

Max placed his arm around her shoulder as he looked directly at her and said, "I am certain you will not only do well but you will also experience a thrill and excitement that up until now you have only ever fantasised about!"

Mary looked back at him and realised she was smiling and blushing at the same time.

While Max had been talking the young men had retreated from the bed area and were now standing around the edge of the room. The older men had moved forward and were all now completely naked.

Once more Mary found her gaze drawn to their cocks. She checked them out, one by one, noting the various sizes and how some were more erect than others were.

As she checked them all out she started to notice that they were all looking at her and smiling. She smiled back and felt her self relax a little.

"Mary felt as though she was in a dream world as she started to have some wild thoughts gazing at the selection of cocks in front of her.

She came back to reality as Max said, "Mary, now you have passed the test we must introduce you properly to the men.

I want to show you how we greet the ladies at our events so Mary if you will please turn and face me I will teach you."

Mary realised as she turned to face Max that he was also now naked.

"Now, Mary, as I introduce you to each man you should greet him by feeling his cock! At the same time he will place his hand between your legs!

"Right," said Max. We will start with me."

"I am Max." As he spoke his name his hand swiftly but gently pushed between her thighs and touched her pussy through her panties. Mary tensed at the sudden intimate touch and hesitated before reaching out and gripping his stiffening cock. "Pleased to meet you!" she said.

"Very good," said Max. "Now you must meet the others."

On by one they moved around along the line of men. Mary was surprised at how she was already relaxed about having a stranger's hand pushed between her legs and how different each man's touch felt. They all gave her a feeling of being experienced. The way they touched her between her legs felt as though they had done it many times before. Although they felt different, each one managed to stimulate her pussy with a finger as his hand slid between her legs.

By the time she had finished with the last man she was beginning to feel very aroused.

Max led her back to the centre again so that she was facing the men.

She felt him reach for her bra strap and expertly unfasten it with one hand. In one swift movement it was on the floor. It was so expertly done that Mary had no time to panic or think about what was happening, suddenly her tits were on show and being gazed at lustfully by all of the men.

As the men were all gazing at her exposed tits, Max said, "Gentlemen, Mary awaits our attention!"

Mary was still unsure as to how many men were in the room. She thought it was about twelve or so. She thought back to the picture of Suzanne on the web site and the tray of 6 condoms!

Two of them moved forward smiling as their hands reached out for her naked tits. She tensed as her tits were touched for the first time but soon started to feel wild and excited as these strangers touched her. As they expertly caressed her tits, they and Max lifted her up and laid her on bed. They felt so strong as they effortlessly lifted her off of her feet and then back down onto the bed.

As she lay on her back she heard Max say, "relax Mary, just relax."

He was kneeling behind her head and caressing her ears and neck with his hands. Every now and then he would stroke her cheek and brush her hair.

The other two men were either side of her gently massaging a tit each and licking sensuously around her nipples. Mary closed her eyes as she enjoyed their attentions.

She felt more men climb on to the giant bed and start to caress and kiss her belly.

By now her mind was full of erotic feelings and thoughts and when she felt one of them take her hand she just let him guide her hand to his stiff cock. As he pulled her hand to him she started to explore him. Her eyes were still closed as she felt between his legs and explored his balls, cupping them in her hand. Soon she moved her hand to his stiff cock, feeling it and wrapping her fingers around its thick rigid shaft.

She moved her free hand, searching for another cock to feel. She was soon rewarded as she felt another hand guide her to her target.

She somehow felt powerful and wild as she held a stiff cock in each hand, knowing that she was the focus of their lust.

At that moment all of her senses seemed to be focussed on her tits. It felt wonderful having each one licked and caressed by two expert men.

Mary's mind was drifting away into her own wild fantasy world when she abruptly returned to reality as the action stopped. Mary opened her eyes just as she felt herself being lifted again. This time they were turning her over.

Max was still kneeling behind her and, as they lowered her, face down this time, she was now laying with her cheek against one of his thighs. His thighs were apart and, as she lay with her cheek on his thigh, his big hairy balls and stiff erection were only inches away from her face.

She felt hands stroking her thighs. Other hands were reaching under her and caressing her tits and belly. Many sets of fingers were caressing her thighs with the lightest and most delicate of touches.

She felt as though there were hands all over her body, teasing and caressing everywhere except where she really wanted them!

The more they caressed her, the more she wanted them. Soon she was trying to force them by some magic of her mind. She was concentrating all of her mind into one phrase, "touch my pussy, please, please touch my pussy!"

Of course no one could sense or hear what she was actually thinking but these experienced men were fairly certain what their actions were doing to her.

They had all noticed a familiar movement that all of their ladies did, as they became aroused and eager to be touched. Mary was moving her bum around, trying to persuade one of the many caressing hands to actually touch her between her legs.

Mary tensed a little as she felt a pair of hands grip the waistband of her panties. She knew that she would soon be completely naked, exposed to the lustful gaze of these horny men.

She was amazed at how different she felt. All of her shyness had gone and she felt a new feeling of self-confidence knowing that all the men were lusting after her, wanting her, excited and stiff as they awaited their first glimpse of her pussy.

As Mary felt her panties being pulled down over her thighs she felt excited.

She remembered back to earlier that evening when she had freshly shaved her pussy and it made her feel extra sexy knowing that these men would soon see it!

Mary felt her legs and feet being lifted a little as her panties were completely removed.

Now completely naked she felt the hands return to caress her. This time the fingertip touches were concentrated around her bum and upper thighs. Small waves of pleasure rippled through her body as the expert fingers teased and caressed her.

Mary had never felt so wild and bold before as she wiggled her bum trying to urge someone to touch her pussy.

She allowed her thighs to open a little in the hope that it would encourage them.

The men continued to tease her expertly. Their caressing fingers moving nearer and nearer to her pussy but still not quite touching her. She gave an involuntary moan of lust as one bold finger traced a line slowly down her back and into the crease of her bum. It brushed lightly over her arsehole but then stopped before reaching her pussy.

Just when she thought she could not take any more she felt the men lift her waist from the bed and encourage her into a kneeling position.

As her bum was raised she felt hands on her back pushing her down so that her back was arched seductively and her bum was high in the air.

As her bum was raised, she felt her thighs being gently opened.

She heard a collective murmur of approval from the men as her pussy was exposed to them for the first time.

Mary could also feel how wet she was as the cool air of the room caressed the wetness of her cunt.

She was amazed at how bold she felt. She giggled playfully as she wriggled her bum provocatively for the men, knowing that all of them were gazing lustfully between her legs.

She thought to herself how strange this situation was. Here she was naked and exposed to all of these men. All of them were lusting for her, wanting her. Yet, she still felt in control. She trusted them all to respect her.

Her head was still resting on Max's thigh and he continued to stroke her hair and the cheek of her face.

He leaned forward and said quietly into her ear, "Mary, are you ready?"

She did not answer him directly. Instead she lifted her head and reached for his stiff cock.

Her answer came in actions rather than words as she gripped his stiff cock, pulled back the foreskin and lowered her eager mouth over the head.

As she tasted his cock for the first time she felt the expert fingers return. This time instead of teasing her they all began to stroke and touch between her legs. Many fingers tracing a delicate touch around the wet lips of her cunt whilst others boldly brushed over her arsehole.

loveking
loveking
1,284 Followers