Stiff Club Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loveking
loveking
1,285 Followers

It was one of those fantasies that until recently she would never even have talked about and only happened during the final wild emotions of her orgasm.

As she lay there now with Max's cock deep inside her and the finger of one of the men starting to enter her arse, she realised that her wildest fantasy was about to come true.

She felt the finger slowly push further and further up her arse, little by little, easing its way inside until it was completely in her.

Mary felt that wonderful 'full' feeling but was still uncertain as to if she could take two cocks in her at once.

That uncertainty was about to be answered!

She felt the finger slowly withdrawing from her arse and suddenly felt empty as it 'plopped' out. The empty feeling did not last for long though!

She felt some more lubricating jelly being applied to her. It felt strange as something quite small entered her arse. It wasn't until she felt the cold jelly inside her that she realised the small object in her arse was an applicator tube for the jelly. The feeling was not unpleasant as she felt her arse being filled with the jelly.

With the tube now removed Mary became aware of someone climbing onto the bed and kneeling astride her and Max. She tensed as she felt the head of a cock touch her arse. She felt fingers probing her tight arsehole again and then the head of the stiff cock pushing against the entrance. She realised from the man's patience and control that he had done this many times before. No rush to enter her with the risk of pain, just a firm pressure pushing against her anus, waiting for her to relax and take him inside. Mary sighed and leaned against Max's chest, enjoying the feeling of his cock that was still deep inside her wet cunt. She could feel herself start to relax; the natural reaction of clenching her arse muscles was slowly reducing. Very, very slowly she relaxed her anus and as she did, she felt the head of the second stiff cock start to enter her. At first it felt way to big to fit but gradually Mary felt the head push a little further and a little further until, suddenly, her muscles relaxed just enough to allow the head to push inside. The man remained perfectly still as Mary became accustomed to having her anus invaded this way. At the instant of the head entering her arse Mary had felt a sudden panic and a little uncomfortable but she recognised these feelings and concentrated on relaxing. In a very short time she started to enjoy the feeling of having this second cock inside her, even if it was just the head at the moment. She felt the man run his hands over her back and then move down each side to her tits. Mary lifted her self up a little from Max to allow the man to touch her. She swooned with sensations that were starting to flood her body. As she arched her back to allow the man to reach her tits she felt his cock move a little further into her arse.

Max's cock was still deep in her cunt and not moving as the other one slowly but surely started to fill her arsehole.

She could feel Max's breath on her face and the other man's breath on her neck as they both filled her.

She felt another orgasm start to build and realised that she was fulfilling her wildest fantasy.

Both men keeping still as they felt Mary start to move. She started moving her hips back and forth a tiny amount, pushing her self back onto the two cocks, and feeling them both inside her. As she continued these movements she pushed a little further back each time until her arse was full!

Any doubts she had earlier about whether she could accommodate both cocks were now gone as she started to ride them back forward, fucking them both at the same time.

The wonderful feelings between her legs were intense as she started to force herself down onto both cocks, hungrily trying to get them as deep as she could. The men felt her urgency and started to match her thrusts. As she thrust back they started to thrust forward, stretching her as they filled both holes! Mary was starting to moan loudly again as she felt a powerful orgasm start to take over her body. The man fucking her arse started to roughly squeeze and pull her tits as his cock filled her. She could feel both men start to tense as the first powerful wave of pleasure from this new orgasm swept through her ravaged body. She screamed loudly, almost out of control, wildly fucking both cocks. She felt Max gripping her bum cheeks with some urgency and the hands holding her tits squeezed even harder, almost painfully, as she felt two loads of hot spunk spurt inside her. This was enough to send her over the edge. She had never felt an orgasm as powerful as this as she screamed and screamed with what felt like wave after wave of never ending pleasure rushing through her.

Mary's head was filled with the sounds of her own screams. All that she could feel was the intense pleasure sweeping through her body and radiating from between her legs.

She felt as though she was fainting because now, everything seemed to be dream like and blurred.

"Mummy, mummy, wake up, we are late for school!"

Mary gradually became aware of small hands shaking her body.

She opened her eyes and saw her two daughters smiling and shouting at her, "mummy, mummy, wake up!"

As Mary awoke her eldest daughter said, "mummy, are you OK?" I think you were having a nightmare or a bad dream because we heard you scream!"

"Just a dream," said Mary, as she quickly removed her hand from between her legs, embarrassed at how wet her fingers were.

"Just a dream."

The End.

loveking
loveking
1,285 Followers