Still Dominated

Story Info
Lucky woman is pushed to her limits & beyond.
1.7k words
3.98
49.4k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both her friend and the Dom look at each other with puzzled looks. The friend places his paddle down and motions for the door as before just cracking it open just barely. The sybian still mercilessly massages itself deep into her being. She takes this time to gasp for breath. Her massive rump throbs red, the roaring sybian massaging her throbs away. There was along pause at the door with a lot of mumbling and whispers coming from that direction. Finally, after time stood still for what seemed like forever, the friend appears from the door with another in tow.

"This is our neighbor..."

There's a slight pause.

"...and he'll be joining us for the rest of the evening." he answers with a menacing grin.

There stood this new stranger. Average height and build, nothing special, except that hungry look in his eyes.

"Apparently, we disturbed his rest and it was only appropriate to repay him."

Walking over to the bed, the friend hands the neighbor the magic wand and takes the paddle back in his.

"Now we have three..."

The original two commence their attack on her raw rump while the newly invited drives the wand directly onto her throbbing clit. She winces and the neighbor can't believe what's taking place right before him. Bulging larger than his eyes is the bulge in his pants. Rubbing his crotch, he tries to restrain his lust. A better job than what she's doing, being bombarded by assault after assault. She wonders if she can bare any more. The neighbor leans in; his hot breath over her moist sweaty skin; begins to nibble along her neck, dropping his angle, his lips reaching erect nipple and cold steel. She taken by surprise, her back rears, she slides deeper onto her dual tormentors. The shock makes her breasts heave and her nipple finds its way into the neighbor's mouth. He nibbles intensely. Smack, smack, smack, smack. She rocks back and forth on her love spot. Smack, smack, smack, smack. The machine increases in intensity still as she begins to bounce on it. Smack, smack, smack, smack. The wand sending sweet signals to her button. Smack, smack, Smack, SMACK. All of it at once sends shivers up and down her body. Trembling, she climaxes again and showers the neighbor who's having his way with her. The neighbor stands frozen, shocked. An undeniable bulge protruding from his pants.

Unable to hold back his growing primal urges, the neighbor quickly undoes his pants and pulls out his manhood. Hot man juice spurts from his beast and splatters across her face just from the action. She gasps and flinches on reaction. Jumping onto the bed with her, the neighbor drops his pants and grabs both sides of her face. The motion drives her deeper onto the sybian making her gasp, leaving her mouth in a permanent 'o'. Seeing the 'invitation', the neighbor stabs his rod deep inside her mouth, trusting madly. Both the Dom and the friend spank her ass even harder just to have her bite down on the newcomer neighbor. Both snicker and jest together, quietly. The sudden tightness makes thick veins bulge from the neighbor's neck; both of them. After frantically fucking her face for what seems like an eternity, the neighbor collapses onto the bed in front of her quivering. Then rolls onto the floor with a humorous thud. Gobs of pre-cum drool from her mouth as she turns her head ever slightly toward the two pounding her rear.

"I want some more..." she gurgles out.

Both the Dom and the friend nod to one another as the Dom retires his paddle and rises to take the neighbor's place on the bed before her. His added weight shifts the sybian rocking it back and forth. Shock waves ravage her over sexed bare body. Her screams seem like a dinner bell to the man advancing onto her. Both she and the Dom lose each other in their respective gazes. He can see the light in her eyes fade, succumbing to the devise that she's mercilessly strapped to. And, in a moment of mutual silence between them, he grabs her hair and begins pulling her up to him. She cries out ever so slightly. The Dom tugs on her head so hard that her weight lifts ever so slightly off the roaring sybian. Her battered pussy winces at the difference. A breath of fresh air kissing her engorged clit. The first breath in as many minutes, or is it hours? Her weakened legs shake trying to make up for the weight shift. Gasping for breath, she looks into his gaze. Her eyes lower slightly to notice a familiar sight; his exposed cock; erect and eager to have at her. Slamming her head onto his, her legs buckle as her entire mass falls fully onto the emotionless device. His cock could feel her muffled screams. Wrapping his hands around her neck, he rides her lips into infinity. His grip tightening, she let's out a choke; coughing saliva and semen all over his pelvis. Normally, the Dom would have her lick it off of him, but considering her current position, he simply continues to squeeze her throat, thus placing more of his weight onto her; and onto the sybian.

The friend watches on somewhat impressed with her conditioning. And when he finally felt he's seen enough, a sudden merciless SPANK with his wooden paddle causes her to react. The Dom takes her reaction with stride and simply hops off his victim, not to end up like the novice neighbor who's now taking a cum enduced nap on the floor beside the rocking bed while nursing his thumb. Losing track after countless orgasms, she sways side to side on the still active sybian. Totally exhausted, she doesn't notice her friend take the Dom's place in front of her. Light screams back into her eyes when she feels an unbelievable tug on her bare breasts. Focus returning, she realizes that she has forgotten all about the chain which are still clamped onto her nipples; which are now being used as a crude handle by her friend to lift her off of the machine. Higher and higher she rises. Higher and higher he takes her. She rises, trying to stay one with her nipples. She rises clear off the sybian exposing the frontal and rear dildos that mercilessly torment her for what seems like hours now. The vibration from the dual prongs sends splats of lust in all directions. The straps that keep her on the sybian prevent her from ascending any further. He smiles. He pulls further adding the sybian's weight to the stress that her legs must be enduring. He leans in, looks into her quivering eyes, and ever so gently kisses her on her lips. They finally give out. Her tired legs straddling the device couldn't keep up with the demand of her master. His grip stays firm on the chain. The chain did not. Nipples snapping free from their bondage. Her total mass plummets onto the still active device. The scream she let's out is the loudest of the night. Only as her massive breasts slam onto her belly; adding to her vaginal and anal battering; does she realize the clamps were pulled clean off her now throbbing nipples. Her heart beat echoes in each nipple as blood rushes back into them all the while a large dildo digs deep into to cervix. She has never felt such an sensation before, and as she screamed once again, she creamed once again. But her scream was quickly silenced.

Her friend's cock invaded her oral symphony, causing her to gag. She doesn't normally gag, but her friend was packing more than her norm. Tears flow from her eyes as she begins to loose focus. As her friend rides her face, the Dom goes behind her and grabs her hair once again, arching her backwards. As he tugs, she leans back further, the sybian digging deeper into her ass and now rubbing directly onto her g spot. Her next three climaxes were muffled ones. The neighbor regains his composure and, due to her current position, sees her now exposed clit in all her swollen, pulsating, throbbing glory... and dives right for it. The Dom pulling on her hair from behind. Her friend riding her face, choking her while doing it and weighing her down as well. The neighbor forcing the discarded magic wand onto her quivering clit. The sybian roaring at it max setting. It was all too much... The machine breaks.

The Dom falls backwards almost hitting headboard. She falls blindly backwards, cock being stripped from her mouth. A spray of pre-cum erupt from her orifice. She can feel plastic and metal snap and shatter beneath her. She falls onto the Dom. Her friend staggers trying to regain balance. The neighbor dodges waves of climax flying in his direction and tries not to get in the friend's way as he backs up off the bed. Shacking, able to breath, she screams out the her safety word. Then screams it once again for good measure. She lays there, a wet twitching, shacking mess. She can feel hands touching her, untying her straps, releasing her bondage from her quivering legs and sore wrists. She shakes with each contact, still trying to catch her breath, laying in her own juices. The room spins, her eyes probably permanently rolled to the back of her head.

She wonders what's with all the silence. She tries to lift her head up but all she could see are the fuzzy images of her engorged nipples. She let's out a laugh as her head falls back down onto the bed. She could hear mumbling and whispering in the room now. A few moments go by and she tries again. She lifts her heavy head and tries to locate her dominators, but all she could see was a blur... until... She hears her friend's voice.

"I think she's ready, now..."

"What was that?" she thought to herself.

Sight returning to normal, she can see what's really in front of her.

"Now we can get started." her friend states.

All three men stand completely naked before her, all at attention, each larger than the last. Her womanhood let's out a slight squirt at the mere sight.

She simply leans back and smiles. This IS going to be a long night.