Still Faithful, Always Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BobNbobbi
BobNbobbi
282 Followers

"Happy Birthday Baby, it is our birthday celebration and I am your gift. Tonight is yours, make love to me or screw me good. Do me soft and gentle with love, or hard and fast with all of the passion you have been saving for six years. The choice is yours; I will love either or both."

"You've been trying to fall out of your dress all night; let's get it off right now."

Laura pointed behind to the clasp and zipper. Dress puddled at her feet in fifteen seconds with Greg holding her hand to step free. "Panties, garter belt and stockings, I like the look. If you were still my secretary I would have you pose like this every day for me."

Laura twirled. She bent forward to show off her tush. "Go ahead, you know you want to."

Slap – Slap – Slap, hard and centered on the sheer black nylon stretched taut over Laura's rump.

"Oh god yes, so good! I remember your hand so well, so much pleasure. Take them off, they're yours."

Slap – Slap – Slap, again, even harder with no nylon to interfere. Laura's rear was turning red.

Laura looked over her shoulder and blew an air kiss. "Once more Baby, get both cheeks red for me so I can feel it when you take me to bed."

Slap – Slap – Slap - Slap – Slap – Slap, to give equal attention to the left side before shifting to the right. Laura moaned and began to cry at the pain she requested. Greg finished his six blows to right cheek but didn't stop. Slap – Slap – Slap - Slap – Slap – Slap, "Now let's get your red ass to the bedroom; I want you now."

Laura was sure Greg would take her hard, fast and rough their first time; the heavy spanking he'd just given seemed to proclaim his intention. First kiss was gentle and tender, as sweet and soft as any Laura could remember ever receiving from her lover. Greg followed with light feather kisses all over Laura's face, cheeks and chin, eyelids and ears. Laura moaned encouragement. He still knows my body and psyche so well; six years apart and he still knows me.

Greg's fingers led a teasing trail, neck, chest, breast and mouth followed, kiss, lick, soft bite. Attention shifted to nipples; Greg took his time, mouth played to the right while fingers took left side. Laura felt her passion climb. She pressed her chest up to her lover's caresses; her hands stroked his head, his back, arms, wherever she could reach. With passion building Laura called out her desire.

"Greg, now Greg, I need you! I need you in me. Please, please Baby, do me, love me Darling, I need you now. Fuck me Greg Baby. Love me right now."

Greg continued to tease and torment driving Laura's desire higher; her cries for more just got louder and louder. Laura tried to pull her lover closer into position but he was so much stronger that she had little success. Finally it was time; foreplay ended. With arms hooked behind knees, Greg lifted Laura's legs over his shoulders, lined cock with his woman's furrowed channel, and slowly eased himself into Laura's sexual center. Spasms shook her body; Laura just quivered at long denied pleasure.

"Yes, this is what I have needed so long. I love you Baby! Make love to me just like this."

Neither lasted long.

Both Greg and Laura were close to orgasm at first penetration. Greg humped hard and strong, driving his cock into the warmth of Laura's pussy from above. Laura kicked legs in the air around Greg's head and used back and shoulder muscles to reach for her lover's thick phallus, matching his thrusts with pelvic muscles to pull cock deeper into her core. After very few minutes of intense passionate loving Laura screamed her orgasm to Greg's ear as he spewed his cum into her being and yelled his joy as well. They collapsed next to one another panting and snuggling close.

At first both rested, their silence broken only by the sound of labored breathing.

"Six years is too long Laura." Greg reached arm across and let it rest on Laura's heaving tummy. He needed close. "You have been one-of-a-kind, the best, since our first time together. There is no one like you." He gave light kisses to lips, to breast and down her flank to curve of hip.

"Mmmmmm, any time you want to say sweet things about me and kiss like this I am yours. You're right, six years is too long. We need to make sure it's never that long again." Laura continued to purr responding to Greg's light kisses.

Laura knew nothing would be better than spending the night tucked in close to her love and waking in his arms as tomorrow's sunlight chased the darkness. During her first affair with Greg that is what she often told Dan was the best part of living with Greg for extended periods. Sleeping in Greg's bed, wrapped in his arms, instead of middle of night dressing and driving home was almost as important as the great sex she shared with her lover. Laura wanted that tonight but knew the pleasure of waking with Greg tomorrow must be denied. Her board meeting beckoned.

Her motion broke their mutual reverie. She rolled atop her lover and kissed with passion. Laura ended kiss and kneeled between Greg's splayed legs; she reached for cock to fondle erect. Her cock kisses helped. Greg responded quickly; he was ready.

"I can't spend the night, my meeting. Take my mouth as only you can then screw my brains out so I am in your sexual fog as I drive home. How do you want me?"

Greg lifted one leg over Laura's head and rolled to standing beside his bed. "Get down here on your knees my perfect slut bitch. I'll fuck your face till you choke and gag. Is that what you want?"

Laura answered by scrambling to position. Greg grabbed two handfuls of hair tilting Laura's head back. "Open bitch, open wide!"

Out of practice taking that much length and thickness deep into her throat, Laura gagged and choked immediately. Her head rocked first forward and then back trying to escape her lover's assault. Greg would have none of her retreat. Tightening grip on hair, Greg pulled Laura's face into his crotch hard; her lips mashed against his curly pubic hair. Cock pushed through and beyond gag point. Laura's lips stretched wide as she choked on her man's thickness. Greg shifted his grip to latch his left hand at Laura's neck and right hand at back of her skull.

Cock began fucking in and out of Laura's mouth with no seeming concern for her well being, for her life even. In fact, Greg had fucked Laura's face just like this many times. He had never met a woman who would allow such physical domination and never shy away. For Laura, giving herself this way expressed her desire to please her lover and her absolute trust ceding full control of her life for the moment. Greg had always accepted that trust and pulled back before Laura passed out. He did so tonight.

When Greg abruptly pulled away, Laura collapsed to hands on floor and gasping position. Loudly she sucked air into lungs. Greg bent forward to rub her cheek with cock, but he denied her target whenever Laura turned to suck again. Finally she lifted her head and smiled a worn and weary grin.

"I love you Greg. Use your beautiful cock to fuck my body now the way you just fucked my face. I need to remember it all so we can rebuild our loving together."

Their second sex of the night lasted much longer. Greg used his big cock well, hard driving deep into Laura. She clutched, scratched, pulled him close and did everything she could to force the most physical sex both could achieve. By the time Greg spewed and Laura convulsed, he used more than cock to sexually dominate her. Greg bit and there were teeth marks on breasts and thighs as evidence. Greg slapped her buns all the while he fucked Laura doggie style; they were bright red at completion and Laura would feel exciting pain during her drive home. Greg planted several hickies that clothes would cover, but at least one Laura would have to use makeup to conceal.

Eventually the clock on the nightstand forced decision. It was past midnight and time for Cinderella's fantasy evening to end. Laura gathered her clothes and began to dress.

"I would leave my panties as souvenir but I am sure I would leak and make a mess all over this dress. What I would like to do is curl up beside you and pull a sheet over our bodies and sleep until dawn. I can't." Laura finished getting dressed; Greg slipped on a robe. He walked her to her car.

"I will call Celeste and give her my address and directions. Just let me know whether you are coming Friday night or Saturday morning. I love you Greg Harrison; I love you so much Baby."

Renewed long time couple shared a romantic kiss that shifted to clutching passion before Greg finally let her go; he seated Laura behind the wheel and closed her car door. With an hour of driving to get home, Laura had time to sing, to grin with satisfaction, and to contemplate a future with what looked like two husbands, one on each coast.

Chapter 3 – Dan and Mrs. Patron, Artsy

Monday morning at the breakfast table Dan and Laura shared small talk mostly about her trip to San Francisco. Dan was well aware of their weekend discussion about Laura calling Greg, her Greg rings and possible consequences. He left his thoughts – what if, will she, what next - unspoken. "Well marketing guru, have you got a blockbuster idea up your sleeve to spring on everyone and earn your keep?"

Laura grinned, "No, not yet, Baby, but I'll pull something out of my hat, or maybe my bra and panties, who knows. What's your week like?"

"Pretty much routine, I'll just do my usual slave driver stuff. I don't have anything big this week and no travel until a couple of weeks out."

"Are you going to see Mrs. Patron?"

"Yeah, I'm thinking maybe dinner tomorrow and then take both of my ladies to the country club either Friday or Saturday depending on schedules. There are some art gallery things this weekend I'll probably hit."

"Give her, give both of them my best and a kiss from me."

"Time for me to go, Baby, have a good trip." Dan kissed his wife, took up briefcase and suit coat and went to his car for the normal morning commute to work. Laura stood and gave a last quick kiss and hug to send him on his way.

- -

Unless travel or client contacts intervened, Mondays had a work routine that didn't vary for Dan. The week's first task was always check the numbers. The Finance VP, Dan had grown up with her in the company since they broke into management together many years ago, showed up at Dan's desk at nine every Monday with a cup of coffee and last week's reports. She would always point to a few numbers, both up and down, where she thought Dan should focus. The starter's gun for Dan's week was always a half hour of reports, coffee and conversation.

By ten his secretary had a conference room prepared with seven place settings: agenda, supporting material, special reports and coffee cups. She also had coffee service ready, but Dan nixed the pastries she once put out when his annual physical reported a five pound weight gain. At ten sharp, Dan took his seat at the head of the conference table, his five section directors, three men and two women at present, sat in their usual spots and Secretary took her station at the other end of the table. Secretary had worked for Dan fourteen years now and she could think of no man she respected more; she would do anything he asked without question, anything business or personal.

Secretary understood that in their business relationship Dan valued her as highly as any of his directors; as to their personal relationship, she was her boss's steady date to the company Christmas party whenever his wife couldn't attend. She looked forward to those nights because Dan always shared her bed when she was his Christmas date. He was so good for her in bed Secretary banished all memory of her cheating ex husband, and she looked forward with high anticipation to those rare intimate times with her boss. Before he was VP, Dan helped her get past a painful divorce. She also knew of and came to understand the complex relationship between Dan and his wife Laura. Secretary treasured her boss because he gave support, even affection, without demands for more. Dan trusted and valued Secretary for her competence, loyalty and discretion.

This Monday, the meeting began with a review of current customer accounts by each director followed by a round table discussion of new business opportunities. Next, Dan discussed the metrics he picked up from his friend, VP Finance. He gave praise for improvement in a value that had been lagging a month ago but now showed a positive trend line. Today there were no pronouncements from on high and no special projects to consider. Dan didn't believe in long meetings. He called for any last questions at eleven-fifteen and there were none. "Okay guys, good job. Let's get to work," and with those final words the meeting ended early.

Back in his office, the quick staff meeting meant Dan had time to telephone Mrs. Patron and arrange his social week of evening and weekend activity. She answered on the fourth ring and they exchanged a few minutes of pleasantries between long time friends. Finally Dan switched to specifics.

"I'm a bachelor this week; would you enjoy being my pleasant female companion for dinner tomorrow night?"

"Dinner with you is always a delight, Daniel, but I would much rather you be my guest here. I still know how to serve a man a hearty meal."

"I like your suggestion even more than mine; I accept your kind invitation. Shall we do cocktails at seven?"

"That will be perfect, Daniel, I will expect you then."

Conversations like this with Mrs. Patron always followed the same formal pattern even though Dan knew he could call with a simple request in casual tone and be welcome in her home. He had his own bedroom in his friend's home; he kept several suits plus casual clothes, also all of the toiletries he normally used. When Laura had an extended trip which came about at least twice a year Dan often moved in with Mrs. Patron because he valued her companionship and her contacts.

Dan did not intend to spend the entire week with Mrs. Patron while Laura was in San Francisco, but he would most likely sleep there tomorrow night. If so, the maid would not have to make his bed the following morning; Dan would certainly spend the night making love with Mrs. Patron in her bed and wake beside her in the morning.

When Dan arrived at his friend's home Tuesday evening he was not at all surprised to find she had also invited her close friend along with her Daniel. Dan first met the two women ten years ago as a pair of friends who always attended gallery opening nights together. Although Mrs. Patron was his special friend and mentor, Dan cared for both women. He gave each woman a warm kiss of friendship and greeting before excusing himself to change into casual clothing for dinner.

Dan joined the women in the den after the very few minutes changing clothes required. He found Mrs. Patron sitting comfortably in her favorite chair and Friend on the love seat with shoes on the floor beneath her and her legs curled up to her side in that classic pose only women can manage. She looked comfortable and sensual; Dan started to ask if he could join her on the love seat when Mrs. Patron asked him to be bartender.

"We're having fish for dinner so I think I will have a white wine now. I don't want to get my spirits mixed up. There is a bottle of chardonnay open in the fridge and a bottle of Chablis chilling too. You choose for me, Daniel." Dan smiled at Mrs. Patron's pun and made eye contact with Friend who nodded for the same.

As experienced barman for these two ladies, Dan had drinks for the ladies and himself ready in no time. Mrs. Patron thanked her Daniel with a quick kiss on his cheek. Now he asked Friend, "May I join you?" He handed over her glass of Chablis and then snuggled to her while taking a sip of his scotch on the rocks.

"Ahhh, that's good scotch. This is a great way for a bachelor like me to end the day, a glass of scotch and two beautiful women."

"Laura is in San Francisco?"

"Yes, she flew out yesterday and will be back sometime early next week. She has a board meeting starting tomorrow."

"That's a bit of disappointment; I was looking forward to seeing her this weekend at the various gallery openings."

"Laura being out of town may be fortuitous; I only have two arms and I already have two women to squire. I am sure she will find something to keep her occupied this weekend; San Francisco has a lot to offer, you know."

Mrs. Patron noticed something in the way her special friend spoke about his wife being in San Francisco. The words didn't exactly square with the emotions behind his words. She sensed some turmoil, indecision maybe. Another scotch, pleasant conversation at the dinner table and maybe a brandy back here in the den might relax my Daniel enough to get at what is bothering him.

"Daniel, why don't you finish your drink and have one more before we eat; two drinks should put all thought of the work day behind and you will be a perfect companion for two old ladies at dinner."

Dan chuckled at his marching orders and then began to follow them. He finished what was in his glass with a deep gulp. His kissed each lady sweetly on lips as substitute for excusing himself. On returning two minutes later he kissed Mrs. Patron a bit more forcefully insinuating his tongue between her lips. "I think you have something up your sleeve young lady; I see through your crafty ways," Daniel whispered in her ear. As he returned to his seat he asked his love seat partner, "Are part of her conspiracy as well?"

"Me, never, but I still want a good kiss. I think I deserve one, don't you?"

Dan gave Friend the same sort of kiss with the same hint of tongue he bestowed on Mrs. Patron. His seatmate startled Dan's effort sucking his tongue deep into her mouth and holding on with teeth. Dan moaned and quickly shared the spirit of a very passionate exchange. He never objected at all to the intimate teasing these two ladies thrust on him from time-to-time. As they broke their kiss, Friend held her wine glass up to touch and toast, "To us, to all of us." Dan responded, "To all of us always."

Dinner was delightful. On nights like this Mrs. Patron asked her maid to double as chef; she prepared baked tuna steaks with steamed vegetables seasoned with a lemon, dill and garlic sauce. Daniel was master of the house; he sat at table's head as he always did for formal dinners Mrs. Patron hosted. His role was one Mrs. Patron discussed with Laura years ago and Dan's wife readily agreed to the symbolism; table's head was her husband's place in Mrs. Patron's home as well as their own.

As Daniel seated the ladies and took his place, his cell phone sounded Laura's personal tone. Dan excused himself to the older women, "It's Laura." He answered, "Hello Baby," shifted to listen mode, stared at the phone, turned it off, and then replaced phone in the holster he wore. "She said she loves me, she's about to leave for her date with Greg, and then she hung up. That is my wife and why I love her." Moving beyond Laura's long distance interruption Dan spoke to his lady friends, "I apologize for the interruption; shall we eat."

Dinner was tasty and conversation spirited. Local art dominated their discussion, specifically the round of art gallery openings in town this weekend and the many artists whose work was on display. As an artist's name came up in conversation, Dan asked if either of the women thought that artist's work might be appropriate for his office collection. By the time Dan and his ladies were ready for after dinner brandy he had some new ideas to look toward this weekend.

In Mrs. Patron's den a sideboard held a row of decanters. Dan set three snifters out and poured their brandy. Mrs. Patron was already in her chair and Friend had returned to the love seat. Dan served the ladies. Mrs. Patron reached toward the comfortable chair to her right where she often asked Daniel to sit when she wanted to have a quiet conversation. Dan decided to lead with a non sequitur, "Thank you once again my friend for serving us a lovely dinner."

BobNbobbi
BobNbobbi
282 Followers