Still Faithful, Always Pt. 03

Story Info
Couples, their life, friends and lovers.
19.8k words
3.03
14.3k
9

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 02/17/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BobNbobbi
BobNbobbi
282 Followers

Author Notes: This is the third part of Still Faithful, Always the sequel to Always Faithful published here on Literotica in the Novels and Novellas category. Still Faithful, Always will be listed under Loving Wives. With this part more than three quarters of the story is complete and posted. After this two chapters remain.

Part Three deals with life activities of the several couples that make up this story plus their friends, loves and associates. In reading this story from part two onward do not anticipate a continuous chronology. Still Faithful, Always takes place over a three year horizon but events described are not necessarily sequential. It should not be necessary to read Always Faithful for Still Faithful, Always to make sense to the reader. For those with tender sensibilities please be aware that this story does depict sex activity between those not legally married to one another. This part in particular contemplates plural marriage situations that are not common and probably not legal. It is a Loving Wives story.

Chapter 7 -- Mrs. Patron and A Future

Supporting Mrs. Patron in time of distress and soothing the emotional chasm she suffered was only step one for Dan. Friend had no close relatives; Mrs. Patron was her closest companion, also her executor. Dan assumed all administrative tasks needed under his lady friend's direction. He called his subordinate, Helen, and reaffirmed she was in charge in the office for the next ten days.

Dan had one of Charlotte's largest funerals in recent times to organize. He also helped Mrs. Patron deal with Friend's lawyer regarding immediate final instructions and all other last request issues. As to last requests, Friend's primary concern was her home and the art collection it housed. Her instructions were simple on paper, more complicated in execution. A perpetual trust was to be established to take ownership and possession of her art. A loosely defined directive was that the trust's goal be to place her art collection on public display for the citizens of the community. Friend's home was to be sold to endow the trust with operating capital. Mrs. Patron, with others she must approve, was designated initial trustee.

Friend's desires could not have taken long to set down on paper; the completion of her wishes was a different story. Almost a year passed with off and on activity involving Mrs. Patron, Dan and Friend's lawyer to satisfy Friend's Last Testament. One of many meetings occurred about three months into the process to name the initial trustees.

"Daniel, I think you must be my first choice. I don't trust anyone's judgment over yours. I also think Rupert would be a good candidate. What do you think?"

"Rupert is an excellent choice and I know how much respect he has for you and for Friend too. He will be honored I am sure. I think LeeAnne would also make an excellent trustee; she understands both business and the arts."

Mrs. Patron thought for a moment considering Daniel's suggestion. "No Daniel, not LeeAnne; I don't think LeeAnne should be a trustee although I do agree with your assessment of her skills. I have other thoughts concerning LeeAnne.

The lawyer spoke his piece, "If I may suggest, I think three trustees is enough, almost the perfect number. More might get unwieldy."

Meetings such as the one to name trustees interspersed the year's activity. They were always emotionally draining for Mrs. Patron. Following those meetings Dan often spent the night with his friend; always those nights together were as lovers settling frazzled emotions for Mrs. Patron. Dan's kisses and touching of the sensual places about her body lifted her cares; his tool inside always transported the woman to a place of sexual bliss. Twice when she was in town Laura joined her husband and Mrs. Patron providing her own version of support to both. She joined them in bed spending the night close to the two lovers, but beyond an occasional soft caress and kiss she did not join in with her husband and the woman when they made love.

That Laura did not participate with her husband having sex in Mrs. Patron's home did not mean she never made love with someone in the woman's home. LF and Artsy now joined Dan and Laura as evening guests of Mrs. Patron frequently to compensate for the loss of Friend. Artsy always returned home to her husband and his complaints about time spent with her arts friends. When Laura felt a certain desire for another woman LF had no qualms filling her need. Dan knew that at breakfast the next morning either Laura or LF, sometimes both women, would come to the table battered, bruised but smiling with satisfaction.

On an evening when Laura was in San Francisco Dan and Mrs. Patron were alone having an after dinner brandy in her den. "Daniel, I have been thinking. With Friend's passing and with all you and I have had to do closing her estate I must reconsider my status. I have not looked at my will in some time. I am not as young as I once was; none of us are of course. What I am saying is I see my mortality in the mirror from time-to-time."

With no wish to delve deeply into this cruel topic Dan tried to brush off her suggestion, "You are in perfect health and your age in no way limits your activity."

"Daniel, we must be serious. I have property, art, investments; they are extensive as you know and someone must manage all of that in my last years and when I am gone. Much of that role will fall to you. There is no other choice as far as I am concerned."

"You must know that I will do whatever is necessary for you. I will certainly carry out your plans, your every desire."

"Daniel my dear, you are not at all being realistic. You are still young; you have a wife and a full time job. You already devote too much time to this old lady. I intend to see my lawyer soon and have new will drawn. You will be executor and also my principal beneficiary. Both roles will be large responsibilities."

Mrs. Patron's declaration did not surprise Dan at all; he was prepared for the roles. He did wonder about being principal beneficiary and how that could possibly be a burden. "You have very obviously thought about what you want at length. Please fill me in, tell me what you've been thinking."

"I do not want my home sold as Friend did with hers. I do not want my art collection dispersed. I want my home to become the preeminent gallery for fine art in this part of the country. I want to merge my collection with Friends and have them on display here in my home for all interested to see and appreciate. I also think those collections should continue to grow as appropriate. Do you understand my desire Daniel?"

"Yes ma'am, more than a gallery you want a museum." Daniel got a kiss for his understanding.

"Yes Daniel, a museum, furthermore I don't want to wait until my death for my museum to flourish. I want it as soon as practical. My museum will need an executive director for overall direction and guidance and that person must be you Daniel. However, someone else must be responsible for daily operations; that will be a full time job. I think LeeAnne is the best choice to be operations director. It will be our job to convince her to accept that position."

Dan contemplated Mrs. Patron's words as he sipped on his cognac. "Let me fill these glasses one more time and then I think we should sleep on all that you have proposed. We will sleep on your thoughts after we make love to the wee hours."

Dan insisted they shower together; he washed the woman's body tip-to-toe front first and then behind. As each portion was scrubbed and rinsed Dan finished with kisses and stroking with his palms. Mrs. Patron's body tingled when her Daniel was finished bathing her; next she paid similar attention to him. With a warm bath sheet Dan dried his lady and then himself. His hand reached to stop her putting on a gown. "No need for that, I want us nude in bed so I can kiss you completely. I want you so excited you think of nothing but making love with me. Let's go to bed just like this." Their night's sleep was shortened by passion but very satisfying and restful for both after an hour of sensuous loving.

A few nights later with Dan once again spending the night with Mrs. Patron he raised the subject of Artsy as operations director for the gallery-museum again. "Have you spoken with LeeAnne at all about what we considered her role in your plans?"

"No Daniel, I was thinking maybe you should or you and I together. What is your assessment?"

"How many marriages are you trying to get into the dog house my friend?"

"Oh Daniel, you worry too much. I am not at all concerned about LeeAnne's husband being too immature to understand that she has friends and associates in the art world. You do understand this is part of her business. He must understand as well. You know I have never tried to interfere in your marriage, not in any negative way. Why should he suspect I would interfere in LeeAnne's marriage?"

"I am quite sure Laura would understand and accept me having serious and close conversations, even intimate encounters, with LeeAnne on a regular basis. She has all but said as much. I am rather certain LeeAnne's husband would not. He was cold with me from first meeting because of the relationship she and I have had; when I gave the bride at their wedding cold turned to ice. At my kiss to the bride I felt daggers in my back."

On still another evening the subject of LeeAnne, Artsy, as operations director came up, this time Mrs. Patron instigated; bowing to his mentor's wish Dan arranged to meet Artsy at Gilly's for an after work drink and get together. When Dan expressed the same concern that her husband would be annoyed about the meeting Artsy seemed nonchalant.

"Not annoyed Dan, pissed is more like it. He will scream and shout. That's all right, screw him. You and I have been friends for a long time. We first met right here in this bar as I recall. He doesn't like any of my friends; that's his problem and I am not going to let his problems be mine."

"Mrs. Patron is going to talk with you soon about an idea she has that will cause some changes in your life, changes in your employment."

Dan went on to describe in very general terms what their lady friend wanted to do with her home, her art collection and Friends art collection as well. Artsy was suitably impressed; Mrs. Patron's vision was on scale very much in line with everything the woman did, with the way she lived her life. What Mrs. Patron wanted to accomplish was not at all simple and would require serious effort. Artsy realized that with the older woman's connections it would be very possible to make a nationally recognized gallery-museum here in her own hometown. Artsy was to have a role in a venture that could become the pinnacle of her career; her excitement soared.

"What changes for me Dan; can you tell me what Mrs. Patron has planned for me?"

"I am to be Executive Director but that must be a very part time role. She pointed out to me that I still have a full time job and a mostly full time wife and family situation." Artsy chuckled at Dan with his reference to Laura and her two city life. She leaned in and gave a hug and kiss.

"You and Laura seem to be doing okay. Your marriage has been rocky in the past, but now is one of the better marriages all things considered."

Dan decided to ignore Artsy's reference to his own marriage and implications for her own. "Mrs. Patron thinks your title should be Operations Director. You will have a full time job running this gallery-museum on a day-to-day basis and be very well compensated since the Executive Director will make the salary chart."

"Dan, you know I'll take your word about anything anytime. You can tell Mrs. Patron that I am her newest employee whenever we can work out the schedule. The whole idea sounds so exciting. We three need to spend some time together, probably a lot of time, to get from broad brush strokes to nit-pick details."

Artsy finished the drink she was working on and stood. She gestured to Dan come. Suddenly he was engulfed by this woman who had been his lover and salvation for the seven months Laura had abandoned him. Artsy initiated their kisses and close embrace. Dan felt breasts press him, her hips thrust at his; Dan's erection leaped to full bloom in an instant and drove forward. Only their clothing stopped penetration. The enormity of what Mrs. Patron offered, through Dan as friend, once lover, overwhelmed Artsy and initiated the embrace. Warmth and latent love provided fuel to maintain the fire between the former, and soon to be once again, lovers.

Neither was given to blatant public displays such as they were making but for the moment there was no world but their own. As they kissed Dan pressed his hands into Artsy, waist, hips, chest, back, derriere, fondling with an intimacy the couple had not shared in years. Applause from the other drinkers, finally, brought them back to Gilly's world. Artsy and Dan broke apart looking around the bar with guilty faced expression. She returned to her chair and he went to ask the bartender for refills.

Taking Artsy home Dan pulled to the curb at her address. The woman looked through the dark and saw lighted windows; she was sure her husband had been looking out those windows wondering where she was, with whom, and when she would be home. The message Artsy left only said she would be late getting home tonight. Dan reached and took her hand.

"Artsy, it has been a long time. I miss being with you and the togetherness we once shared. I miss the support you have given."

She squeezed the hand he offered, "Dan . . . ." He pulled her close and they shared another meaningful kiss. Their tongues swirled in each other's mouth. Artsy tried to pull away but Dan held her and held his kiss. Finally they broke apart. "Well, if my lipstick wasn't a mess before it surely is now. You are a married man and I am a married woman Dan; married and not to each other. We each have spouses and mine is a jealous one who doesn't trust you or me when I am with you."

This time Artsy initiated their parting kiss; it was briefer but still with feeling. "I love you Dan and I hope you know and understand. Good night." With that Artsy exited the car and walked with purposeful stride to her door never once looking back.

Opening front door was like opening refrigerator door in her kitchen or maybe a hot oven. Husband's first words were hot but froze any chance of pleasure being home. "I saw you kiss him."

"Hi honey I am finally home - yes I kissed Dan goodnight - we are long time close friends - I kissed him goodnight."

"The way your lipstick is smeared you've been kissing him all night. What else have you two been up to? Where else have you kissed him?"

"I'm sure he's driven off so you can't go ask him or try to check. You'll have to take my word for it -- nowhere - do you understand? I kissed Dan no other place but his lips."

"I never have trusted him. He just wants to get back into your pants. He's a sleazeball disgusting guy who can't be trusted."

"You're the one who's disgusting calling Dan a sleazeball. He is probably the most honorable and trustworthy gentleman I have ever met. As far as trying to get in my pants, the softest no stops him immediately. I know because I have very gently told Dan no many times back when you think we fucked every day."

"I don't think you fucked him, I know. Half the city knows you two got it on every chance you could be alone back then; you still fuck him. With his slut wife off fucking around you have all the time you need."

"That's it; I've had enough of your filthy shit. I'm going to bed and you don't need to bother following me. I'd say goodnight to you too, but the way you're acting I don't want to wish you anything good. Stay away!"

Artsy slammed her bedroom door as dramatic exclamation point. To only herself at this point of time she was ready to admit that her marriage surely could not last through the changes coming in her life. She wasn't at all sure how she felt about that realization.

Meetings between Dan, Mrs. Patron and Artsy became regular over the following months, often two evenings a week. Every detail required to turn a beautiful old home into a gallery-museum capable of accepting public traffic had to be listed and then resolved. To facilitate the easy informality climate that allowed Dan to work best he took to calling his one time lover Honey. Mrs. Patron seemed to accept Daniel using the endearment for LeeAnne although she never accepted the nickname Artsy Dan had given many years ago.

"LeeAnne, your face tells me you are deep in thought. Tell us so we can participate."

"Yes Honey, we can't make plans off your facial expressions."

"Your home is beautiful Mrs. Patron; your art gives it loving warmth and creative beauty. You must continue to live here. We want to turn your home into a gallery, a museum open to groups of people. As spacious as your home is the configuration is just not conducive to accommodate groups moving at the same time. Changes must be made. We need to get an architect involved."

"Rupert, he is an interior decorator of distinction. He and some friends of his helped Laura design her garden and he was a godsend of good advice when I expanded my home gallery. I am sure he has worked with many architects and can recommend the person we need"

One problem solved, Interior Decorator indeed recommended the perfect architect. After a careful review of requirements and the potential of Mrs. Patron's home the architect had plans in process to isolate space for Mrs. Patron and guests to live in style and privacy. He also had a plan to convert the space remaining to initial public space. The architect's major contribution was getting Dan and Mrs. Patron to accept the need for additional space to display the current collections plus new acquisitions.

Additional space would require additional dollars; raising money to enhance the endowment fell squarely into Mrs. Patron's forte. Dan worked up the numbers, modifications, expansion, operating cost and acquisitions would require an additional ten million dollars in endowment funds. He thought raising that amount was daunting but achievable. When Mrs. Patron heard the number she had a different reaction. "I hope you haven't shortchanged everything Daniel; your number seems a bit trifling to me. I think our endowment needs to double that amount."

Dan gulped at double but Mrs. Patron simply set about what needed to happen. Six weeks later Mrs. Patron headed a receiving line that included Dan and LeeAnne welcoming guests to the first of a series of cocktail hour soirees where the bankers, business executives and seriously wealthy families of Charlotte would learn about Mrs. Patron's vision and the part she was asking them to play. The architect had a model made of his plans. Artsy supervised art installations in three rooms to give hint to what the vision might look like. Dan gave a fifteen minute business PowerPoint talk that justified the dollars they were asking guests to contribute. Four such cocktail hour affairs over a month's duration and Mrs. Patron had pledges almost double the amount she first proposed on hearing Dan's projection.

"Never again will I doubt or question your ability to cause miracles." Dan kissed his mentor when the three key players met to review the success of the fund raising drive.

"Never doubt just how much an old woman can accomplish when she sets her mind to a task Daniel, you should know that by now. Make sure you express my appreciation to your lovely wife for her efforts on our behalf. The participation of Business Lady, her law firm here in Charlotte plus the law firm in San Jose California added nearly three million alone to our endowment."

"Laura's specialty is marketing as you well know; she has other specialized skills. My wife is far more than a legal secretary that's for sure."

BobNbobbi
BobNbobbi
282 Followers