Still Faithful, Always Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BobNbobbi
BobNbobbi
282 Followers

"Daniel, I don't think this is the time, the place or the audience for tacky remarks about women who lead an expansive life. I am sure LeeAnne agrees with me." LeeAnne was forced to blush but she did agree with the older woman and she absolutely understood her reference as one of respect to women in love with men to whom they were not married.

"Yes ma'am," was all Dan could respond.

With plans well advanced and more than sufficient funds pledged and on the foreseeable horizon it was time to establish the legal entity that would be Mrs. Patron's gallery-museum. As events unfolded Dan had a busy period at work with extensive travel required just as the legal work began. Mrs. Patron and Artsy worked with her lawyer intensely for several weeks to resolve and settle details. The amount of time involved added stress to Artsy's marriage even though Dan was not involved in most of the negotiations. Facts seemed to be of little consequence to her husband.

Mrs. Patron recognized the difficulties her young friend was living with. She proposed two actions that might ease her situation. "LeeAnne, I am concerned that you are being stretched too far in too many directions. I think it is time for you to leave your present position and finally become my Operations Director. Don't you agree?" LeeAnne agreed and gave notice to the gallery owner who had employed her for the past ten years.

"I also want you to establish an apartment here in my home. I am afraid you will need it soon and I think we should be prepared."

What Mrs. Patron proposed was significant. Artsy now had a readily available and safe alternative to the chaotic and destructive home life with her husband. As she eased a few items into closets and dresser drawers pressure to make the final break in her marriage increased. Her relationship with Dan that for six years she was able to confine to just friends was changing too. What Artsy's husband thought existed from day one of their marriage was coming to be.

All of the intimate intellectual and management activity between three associates led inevitably to growing renewal of long repressed social intimacy between Dan and Artsy. As Dan called Laura Baby in almost any situation, he took to calling Artsy Honey almost exclusively. When he drove his honey home from meetings intimate goodnight kisses became the norm. When with Mrs. Patron and out among their friends in the art community Dan and Artsy returned to the type of paired couple behavior that everyone expected from them in years past. They were treated as a couple by friends and associates once again.

Dan and Artsy as loving and caring couple fueled the tension that was her marriage. Husband raged increasingly at his wife as he watched her become closer to the Dan he hated, closer to the man he was convinced was trying to steal his wife. Truth told his actions pushed the couple closer as Artsy looked to escape the destructive relationship her husband sponsored. She realized the status quo of her marriage was not tenable.

Final explosion came on the day Artsy was to join Mrs. Patron and Dan at the lawyer's office to sign the official documents needed to establish the gallery-museum. "If you go with those two traitors today you will be with them all of the time. If you go don't bother coming back. We are through." Artsy stared her husband down. She realized that she no longer cared.

"I am going. I'll be back some time to get my things when I know you are gone."

As the signing took place with handshakes and hugs following Artsy had a simple follow-on question for the lawyer. "Do you also handle divorce cases?"


Chapter 8 -- Laura and Greg

Languishing on his bed on a Friday evening following a vigorous assault on Laura's body that had been item one on Greg's agenda he asked his item two question. "Hey Darling, are you going to be out here three weeks from now, three weekends? I'll need you that Saturday night."

"If you promise to ravish my body just exactly like the marauding horde screwing you just gave me I'll be here as fast as I can get here whenever you call me. Kiss me again and then tell me about Saturday."

"Do you remember the first fancy date we had years ago, the tuxedo and red dress at the country club date?"

"Oh yes, how could I ever forget that night? I made a great scene wearing that red dress Dan bought just for such occasion. You looked wonderful, so handsome in your tuxedo with me on your arm, dancing, mingling. I loved being your date that night; we were great together. That may have been the first time Dan really didn't exist for me; you and I, we were only us two. Oh yes, oh yes I do remember."

Suddenly Laura felt herself thrown to her back with head against the pillows again, Greg on top of her again, hard cock pressing seeking entrance once again. His kisses choked off breathing. Laura felt her lover's hands reaching everywhere around her body as passion overtook them. "Oh fuck me again Baby, yes fuck me again," she tried to scream through his muffling kisses.

Laura's recollection of their unique singularity as couple they once shared enflamed Greg. Her admission fueled his passion that could only be slaked by sex with his lover immediately. Follow on questions and answers be damned; hips must thrust, lips must kiss, arms must clutch; fuck and fuck hard into woman is what drove man now. Man grunted and woman screamed her orgasm. "Aaahhhhhhhh yesss Darling, so good, so good! Just hold me until I return."

Greg left his bed to pace alongside. "If I stay next to you on the bed we'll do nothing but fuck tonight. Here's the question, can you work your schedule to be out here in three weeks?"

"I think so Baby; unless we have a partners meeting back there I have a lot of freedom with my schedule. We don't have one scheduled for six weeks so I can be here. Do you have another country club soirée that you want to squire this lady to and introduce her to your society?"

"Not country club, a hotel ballroom event, but yes, the same sort of affair. I'll be wearing my tux, your red dress or its sister in your closet would work."

"I'll have to bring it out here but I can wear that red dress. I've only worn it three times; all three times I've gotten rave reviews and comments. I wore it that one time with you. As I recall you liked it so much you wanted me to wear it the next year."

Laura shook her head and muttered about men under her breath. Then she reconsidered her general condemnation about the style sense of men. Her husband had always been fully aware of the need women had to make all dress-up dresses appear one off special to whoever got to see the woman so attired. Dan knew a girl couldn't wear the same dress twice for the same crowd of folks. She had worn the red dress twice with Dan, once to a business function and once to an arts event. She told Greg about those events.

"No one out here on the west coast has seen me in my red so I can wear it with you if you'd like. I know it still fits. I can even bring my bells along and wear them. Would you like to ring my bells Baby?"

At home in Charlotte Laura filled Dan in on plans she and Greg made for his big full dress charity event. She even modeled the red dress she planned to wear and they reminisced about the first time she wore the dress with Greg. Laura decided to check her husband's sensibility about taking the expensive dress Dan purchased years ago to her California home to wear for her lover.

"Sure, why not? It's been seen by enough folks in Charlotte that your red dress is passé here. Give the west coasters a chance; we bought it for you to wear for him anyway."

Late on Saturday afternoon three weeks after Greg's question Laura found herself in his bathroom with an arsenal of make-up bottles and tubes spread before her. She wore only a pair of plain cotton panties as she concentrated at this moment making her eyes look as dramatic as possible. Greg would remove the panties when she was ready to put her jewelry on and dress. Tonight would be a jewelry and dress only night, well a little perfume too Laura considered.

"Bring me my ear rings Baby, I'll let you do the rest."

The rest began with the diamond studded anklet Greg bought as one of his first gifts, right after the ruby ring. Laura extended her leg. Their special jeweler made the anklet as he did the next piece, the one-of-a-kind bells.

"Come closer wench; I need to get your clit good and stiff and stand up hard so you won't lose your bells when I decide to ring them."

Using lips, fingers, tongue and teeth Greg spent five full minutes with head between Laura's thighs at her pussy. Clit became fully erect in the first minute; the final four minutes served only for pleasure. Laura was panting coming down from a minor orgasm as Greg slipped clit clip firmly into place and tapped the bells to make them ring.

Greg placed Laura's remaining jewelry quickly and helped slip her dress over her head without messing hair. As he worked zipper and fasteners in back Laura adjusted her boobies into the cups of her dress. She didn't wear a necklace or pendant; Laura wanted nothing to distract from the shadow she knew her bare cleavage would trace.

While in the car Laura had only one instruction for her lover. "Baby, I am your fiancée tonight; if there are any questions about my rings I am the one who will answer them, understand Baby."

Greg appeared to be focused on driving; he didn't answer immediately. He considered Laura's statement and wondered what her response would be. The people they would meet tonight were important business associates. He would have to trust Laura's judgment. "I understand Darling; I'll let you handle the questions with your usual discretion."

Normally when Greg arrived at one of the few affairs he attended with date he and the lady on his arm entered with no special attention or fanfare. He had a few safe women he asked to be date when a partner was required. All had been attractive in appearance and dress but they were simply friends; no sparks gapped between Greg and prior dates. From the moment Greg led Laura into the ballroom he could tell tonight would be different. His associates sensed a difference; they could see the glow the couple threw off.

"My goodness Greg, where have you been hiding this beauty for all the years I have known you?"

"In my bedroom, of course, where else would I keep a prize like Laura?" He reached to shake the man's hand while maintaining a tender grip on Laura's. "Darling, this is my boss who is practicing his old man lecher skills over your beauty." "Lawrence, this gorgeous woman is my fiancée, Laura Martell." "You may shake his hand Darling, but try to get yours back. Kissing his cheek might be safer unless his lovely wife objects."

"You cad, keeping her in the bedroom indeed." "Laura my dear, you are quite lovely. I have never known Greg to seriously date but tonight he springs a first class beauty such as you on his associates and announces you two are affianced." At that moment Lawrence's wife walked up, kissed Greg's cheek and reached for Laura's hand.

"The reason we have not met, both you and your equally charming wife, is that I live in Charlotte most of the time. Greg asked for my hand six years ago. It has taken a while for me to say yes."

Laura saw that her left hand and the rings drew attention but no comment from either Lawrence or wife. They were only the first of many couples to approach and be introduced by Greg. Laura felt like she was belle-of-the-ball tonight and she loved the attention. Wife managed to catch Laura alone when Greg was at the bar for refills.

"The way you wear your rings is unusual. Most divorced women do not continue to wear their first wedding rings on this hand."

The woman's statement was really a question that Laura recognized for its intent. She decided on full disclosure. "Greg and I have been lovers for ten years. I was married when Greg gave his ring six year ago."

Laura pointed to the one Greg placed on her finger alone back then. The woman studied it and the way Laura wore her three rings. "I wore Greg's ring for just a short time but recently I have begun wearing it again. I am still married and that is why I wear my rings as I do. Greg will be my second husband when we decide to have our ceremony. I will have to add one more ring to this hand."

The woman tried to ask several questions at once. Laura could see her confusion. "I am glad you asked your question. Everything is now in the open and clear in Charlotte, in San Francisco where I live a third of my life, and now here in San Jose. I think that is best, don't you?"

The affair turned out to be as Laura expected. Highpoint for her was simply being with her Greg as one half of a now publicly committed couple. Laura noticed wives she had been introduced to that evening who didn't stay as close to their husband as she did to Greg. They mingled together, danced together, sat side-by-side and fed each other at the too ordinary chicken dinner, and held hands through all of the boring speeches. Laura danced one dance with Lawrence, Greg's boss, as Greg danced with his boss's wife. She stood and applauded her man when he received recognition as Chair of the Fund Raising Committee. On reflection, Laura realized she may have gone overboard with applause and kisses; oh well, she was a marketing executive and supposed to be exuberant. They left at a suitably early hour.

"I have to get this beauty home and back in the bedroom where she belongs," Greg announced. Laura blushed but squeezed her lover tight. She led him out of the hall and to their waiting car.

In the car on the way home; "Baby, I did talk to Mrs. Lawrence when she asked about my rings and explained everything about us to her. I am sure she will slowly spread the word in the right way. She seems to be the right sort of gossip. You don't have to worry about how you answer any question in the future. Also, I never have a problem being the woman in my Baby's bedroom. You can introduce me that way any time, any time at all."

At Greg's front door; "I know you were being funny but I do want you to take me straightaway to the bedroom. I want you to undress me, fuck me silly, and find the she-wolf in me tonight. I want to howl all night long. What I really want is to reach back to our first date. Take me everywhere in every way all night long. This time I will wake in your bed tomorrow morning."

"Okay she-wolf-lady let's get you naked and ready to fuck. You will know, and your body will show, every sign of your howling sex."

> > > - - < < <

On a Saturday morning a few months later Laura awoke in her San Francisco bed and reached to her lover still sleeping. The strong arm that held hips tight last night as Laura rode Greg's fat cock with a fury now lay listless and almost disconnected by his side. It retained his warmth. Her hand lightly stroked the hair on Greg's chest. Looking toward his mid-section Laura could tell he was erect. Slowly as to not wake her man she pulled away the sheet hiding him. God his cock is so big, fat and beautiful. He did me so well last night twice; he really screwed me good. I want to repay his efforts. Laura opened wide to take as much cock as she could before her warm mouth would wake the man.

"Ah yes, suck me girl. That's the way to be my alarm clock. Suck my big dick."

Laura did as asked; her cheeks bowed in and she sucked her man deep, all the way deep. She reached for the listless arm and moved it behind her to neck. Male muscles responded; Greg held Laura firmly in place with cock full deep in her. She tried to set an up-down motion as signal. Greg held too tight; he brought his other hand into play. He would provide all necessary motion. Not long -- not much longer -- hold on a little more -- ahhhh yes! "Suck it down Darling, suck it all down." Greg released his hold as he began to spew; Laura backed off enough to get the flavor in her mouth. He watched her finally pull away completely, swill his cum around inside her mouth and swallow every drop.

"Now I really have to get to the bathroom fast. You damn sure don't want to swallow what's coming out next."

At the breakfast table Laura and Greg enjoyed coffee and bagels to slake their immediate hunger. Laura decided she wanted to get out and do something a little different today. "Are you up for an adventure today Baby?"

"You are usually pretty adventurous; do you want to stay in bed all day or something more exotic?"

"I'm thinking back to nature. Let's drive across the bridge to Sausalito for brunch and then stroll through Muir Woods. It is so peaceful there."

"I'm game."

Three hours later with pleasantly full tummies two lovers walked in the still solitude of a pristine sequoia forest alongside a babbling brook. There were others around, many others in fact; but no human noise, all were quiet. The only sounds were those of nature: water flowing over rocky bottom, squirrels and other small critters scurrying through bush and fern, the sound of Pacific breeze through leafy treetops. This primal place so close to a major city truly was Paul Simon's Sounds of Silence; nature awed humanity. Laura kissed her lover about every ten steps; Greg would respond with a tight hug. They walked together but said not a word for two hours.

On leaving Laura finally tried to express her feelings. "I am so totally at peaceful ease with me. I feel no pressure about anything. I think I want to go home and hold you. That's all, just hold you." As far as Greg was concerned that seemed like an excellent idea. He was driving and he knew the way home.

> > > - - < < <

As autumn settled in Laura found herself wrapped up in preparation for Halloween. Years ago the wife of one of her law firm's senior partners, Old Jacobs, recruited her as assistant organizer for the annual party the firm held for children of all employees. The woman thought Laura should do penance for her affair with Greg and this extra duty was her sentence. With no children of her own and no desire to be a mother Laura took to the project as great aunt of all the young tykes.

When Old Jacobs retired, and wife's active participation ended, Laura adopted the annual event as her own. She enlisted her fellow executive sisters to assist and also made overtures to wives of the law firm's senior partners. On the day before Halloween late afternoon laughter and general frivolity filled the normally quiet office space. Children in costumes marched from office to office calling out trick or treat. A relaxed family atmosphere overtook the firm for a few hours. Laura was pleased to be an aunt to so many children for a very short slice of time.

One problem with success - success breeds expectations. The wife of one of the senior partners had a passion about programs encouraging child reading. She made the assumption that because Laura had done so well with Halloween in the office she was the logical choice to make magic happen again for Christmas targeting her favorite program. Laura tried to point out there are only seven weeks between Halloween and Christmas and she had been doing Halloween at the firm for almost ten years but the lady would accept no excuses.

This was one problem Laura knew she could take home to Dan. He would get a good laugh, but maybe he could give some good advice too. Laura was correct, her husband bought into the idea of getting employees kids involved in a reading program.

"Anything that get's the whole employee, family included, involved in the company has got to be beneficial. We don't have kids so it may not look like a big deal to us Baby. Most workers do have families."

He and Laura talked through some possibilities and considered the realities of a Christmas deadline less than two months away. Dan gave the critical advice on how to make the project work. "Here are three rules Baby, follow these and your projects will be a booming success. First, limit the scope you are trying to get done; second, delegate the work to others; and third, be ready to take whatever credit you can for whatever good comes along."

BobNbobbi
BobNbobbi
282 Followers