Still Faithful, Always Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BobNbobbi
BobNbobbi
281 Followers

Laura laughed at Dan's simple explanation and popped him on the shoulder. "You jerk, but you're probably right Baby. If the lady wants a book program I'll get her to pick the partners pockets for the money. Maybe I can find a local bookstore that wants to get involved. One book per kid as Christmas present for starters. How does that sound Baby?"

"You've got it down pat already; you get an A in Project Management 101 Baby."

She also got several good kisses from hubby as extra credit bonus points. Later in the evening after her shower and into a nightgown Laura tucked her hubby into bed. She told him she was going to call Greg and chat just a bit before coming to bed. Dan kidded about being a little old for phone sex as he reached into Laura's nightstand for her silver wand. They teased each other a while longer before she adjourned to the den to place her call. Laura did take the toy her Baby found with her.

The next morning over breakfast Laura spoke between bites, "It's the strangest thing about that idea."

"What idea are you talking about Baby, using your silver bullet when talking to Greg?"

"Stop you doofus, that silly kids and books idea, Greg thought it was great too. He wants me to come by his office one day next trip and pitch his secretary."

"Wait a minute, you beg off screwing with me last night so you can do phone sex with your lover and then you talk about someone else's idea for a work project. What's going on Baby? You have two guys and both of us are boring you." Wife and husband both laughed as response, cleaned up from breakfast and left for their individual work place.

The next time Laura was in San Francisco she did manage an afternoon diversion to San Jose. She had never been to Greg's office and as many times as she had spoken with Celeste Laura had no idea what the woman looked like. At the receptionist's desk she asked for Mr. Greg Harrison, gave her name and was asked to wait for an escort. A very attractive mid-thirty something woman approached and asked, "Mrs. Martell, Laura Martell? I am Celeste; follow me please." When they were at her workstation in front of an open office door Celeste dropped her formality and hugged Laura close in a sisterly sort of way. "He is waiting for you."

Laura stepped from female hug of friendship into male arms squeezing with passion. Through open door Celeste could see the lovers kiss with intensity that would not abate. Their kiss lingered. Even more surprising to his secretary was the intimate way male hands stroked the woman's back, her sides up toward breasts and reached lower to clutch Laura almost between her cheeks. The tight skirt of Laura's dress crept well high on thighs but she made no effort toward modesty. Celeste noticed Laura indicated no hesitance or rejection of Greg touching; she pressed her hips forward in complicity. Finally the couple pulled apart.

"Celeste, don't ever let me catch you kissing my man like that or I'll scratch your eyes out."

Laura pointed toward Greg's desk, "If I ever even hear of you getting down there under his desk it will get even worse; you don't want to know what will happen."

Greg roared in laughter as his current secretary clapped her hand over her mouth in astonished surprise. "Don't worry Darling you are the only woman who has ever been under my desk and the only one who ever will be. Do you want to relive old times?"

"Don't dare me!" Laura pulled her man close and kissed once again beginning with tenderness but eventually clutching his shoulders close and pressing her kiss with possessive fierceness. "I love you Greg Baby, but I am getting distracted as I often do around you. I am really here today to see Celeste about this silly books-for-kids idea everyone is in love with."

The women moved out to Celeste's area and talked for thirty minutes. Celeste understood her role. Finally her curiosity about Laura, her actions with Greg and what she said about under his desk would not be denied. "Did you really . . .?" Laura saw the woman pointing under her desk.

"Many times girl, the first time we were intimate was at his desk. The first time we made love was in his bed but I knew him orally at his desk first. If Greg had pointed and said get down there when we were all three in his office I would have had my skirt up, top open and been on my knees under his desk." Celeste looked at the older woman with disbelief shaking her head no.

"We are through with the books. Let me collect my man." To Greg she said, "Celeste and I are finished Greg; let's go. Are you going to feed me first or screw me? What's the big man's pleasure?"

> > > - - < < <

While the distraction organizing children's activities for various firms occupied Laura's late fall schedule she still had both of her jobs that could get demanding at times plus the unavoidable Christmas holiday parties she needed to attend. This year she had four company parties scheduled, two on each coast. December just didn't have enough days in the month. Dan could take his secretary to his company party so if necessary she could skip one affair. Greg's law firm had their party scheduled the second Friday of December while Business Lady's was the next day. Four parties over a short period of time meant one thing for Laura, time to go shopping for some new dresses.

Shopping was husband's strength, not Greg's. Most of the Saturday before Thanksgiving Dan and Laura visited stores. Dan suggested dresses and Laura tried them on. Somehow the selection available didn't excite either of them. They finally settled on a blue dress at the third shop they visited and a black one at the fifth and final store. Both were exhausted when Dan suggested drinks at Gilly's, his favorite casual bar.

"Two will have to make do this year. Thank you for all of your help and support today Baby. I am glad I don't have to go through this alone. I'll look through my closet and find something if I need another dress."

"Unless someone has come by and emptied all your closets while neither of us was watching your only problem will be deciding which one, not do I have one."

Laura did manage to attend all four Christmas parties. Of the two in Charlotte she actually enjoyed Dan's party more this year. Laura wore her new black dress. It had been two years since she had been with Dan to his affair. Secretary sat with them so it appeared Dan had two women as date,, but her Baby was comfortable and experienced having two women dates. Laura didn't object at all to the amount of time Dan spent dancing with the other woman.

On the second Friday in December in San Jose Laura wore her new blue dress as she mingled tucked in close to Greg. They danced together often; it had been too long since they had gone out for dinner and then late night dancing. Laura recalled it was something they did often in Charlotte but had not done once since resuming their relationship here in California. "I like dancing with you mister; we are going to have more dates just like this," Laura whispered in her man's ear as they danced a slow shuffle with the three piece band playing soft music.

Greg's boss Lawrence was the first of several other gentlemen to ask for a dance. Laura glanced to Greg for his expected approval and offered her hand. She felt comfortable dancing with Lawrence based on meeting him and wife at the earlier hotel party affair. Greg explained who most others who approached her were. After four consecutive dances with strangers Laura pulled Greg to the floor when she saw another man heading their way.

"Protect me from all the Christmas wolves my dear, they are thicker tonight than Santa's elves."

"Your beauty grabs attention and the fact that you are new broad in town is added fuel. I'll put the evil eye out and wolves should leave you alone. You will have to deal with any elves yourself."

Evil eye worked because Laura only danced once more with Lawrence the remainder of the party. Her heels pinched her feet by the time party ended and she told her Baby as they drove home that his first task was a massage.

Laura and Greg wore matching silver the next night by resurrecting a set of costumes from a long ago New Years Eve affair. At the Business Lady party the next night Greg in his skin tight leotard drew most of the attention because he was Laura's new man. He still looks like a silver god in that outfit, Laura thought. Liaison was first to come up and accost him since they had met when Greg and Laura were first together. Unlike the only other time Laura wore her outrageous silver sword outfit, for this Holiday Party she wore a silver panty and bra set underneath. She still had a lot of fun being a show off. She danced with all senior executives, all males of her marketing group, and late in the evening pulled all the marketing women to the dance floor for a group dance that closed out the party. Laura suggested they make a late night call on Upper Floor when they got home but Greg nixed that idea. He wanted Laura in bed immediately.

> > > - - < < <

On a Saturday afternoon in late fall Laura and Greg returned to her home after spending the day out and around the streets of San Francisco just enjoying being together. They stopped at two street fair flea markets; visited several small shops mainly looking at fashion accessories for Laura, window shopped slowly past stores too numerous to count and recall, and at three different establishments stopped for refreshments: once for coffee; once for wine; and finally for a small cup of gelato. Upon entering and hanging their light jackets Laura was so pleased with the day she jumped bodily into her lover's arms to smother him with kisses.

"Coffee, tea or me?"

In response Greg eased a hand under Laura's sweater at her back and began lifting the covering material to shoulders and beyond. By the time he carried her to the bedroom Laura's sweater was on the floor and he hung her bra on the doorknob going by.

"Oh lover, I knew your answer would be me. An afternoon quickie will be the perfect match to your hard fucking screw me to the bed last night and our sweet gentle love making this morning. Don't hold back Baby; take me quick and hard for your pleasure."

Greg threw his lover to her bed and immediately began pulling the remaining clothes from her body and throwing them about the room: shoes and socks over shoulder, slacks pulled down and tossed to side, finally panties held up to sniff and then pitched to Laura's head for her to savor. Greg was as fast and indiscriminant with his own clothes. Laura called out hurry as encouragement. Grasping her ankles he pinned them to his lover's ears, "Take this bitch; here's your quickie."

"Oh god, fuck yes! Fuck me hard with that wonderful fat cock lover."

Man fucked cock in full, hard, fast and deep. Pussy had no choice but accept man thrust. Whatever lubrication Laura could create spur-of-the-moment would have to make do; Greg didn't bother with foreplay to prepare her. They fucked hard and furious together with body slapping body and all arms clutching. Gradually her moisture flowed to ease parts stabbing at each other.

"Here's your quick screw bitch; take my cock and love it; fuck your pussy; fuck, fuck, FUCK NOW!"

Cum spewed; male essence blasted Laura to her core and she felt the charge. With fingernails digging deep into her man's butt she pulled him as close and tight as she could manage.

"I love you Baby - I love you to fuck me -- I love to fuck you - I love everything about you - I want you in me like this forever."

Sated, the couple stayed connected clutching each other tightly as breathing returned to normal. Eventually Greg's weight on her became too much for Laura and she rolled him to her side. Kissing all over her lover's face and torso Laura extracted herself and rose from bed first to bathroom for cleanup and then to minimally dress in a simple jump suit of light and flowing nylon.

"I am going to fix us a light snack to renew our energy. Join me in the living room and we can just talk and be together for a while."

Now dressed casually too, slacks and a pullover, Greg joined Laura about five minutes later as she was setting out a wedge of brie and a baguette plus a glass of wine for each. They toasted with their wine glasses and nibbled at Laura's offering.

"Baby, let's talk a bit. There's some stuff I need to tell you. I need to get honest and own up to my past. You haven't been the only one other than Dan."

"I can't imagine that I am not one of the most knowledgeable men about your past indiscretions since I am sure I am part of most of them."

"Greg my Darling Man, I don't consider anything you and I did during those years an indiscretion. The way I handled our time together vis-a-vis my husband was my young and immature stupidity, but that's on me, not you, not us."

Okay, I'll agree. Tell me about your unfaithful past, unfaithful to your husband and your lover. That's what you are trying to tell me, right?"

"Yes, unfaithful to both of my lovers; Dan is more aware of my infidelities. Not all the details, of course, but he pretty much knows the who and the when of most times. It is you I need to get open with my lover."

"There were few in Charlotte, all involved Dan's art world. Other than that I had a husband and a wonderful lover who took care of my needs. You recall the two nude portraits of me that hang on our home gallery walls? Both Portrait and LF made love to me during the time we exhibited those portraits and while I was sitting, a wonderful euphemism there, for the portraits. LF and I continue to be lovers especially when she visits out here in San Francisco, but at home also."

"There is one other person in Charlotte that you need to know about. She will surprise you I am sure. Do you recall Dan's friend, his lover, Artsy? I had her and she had me long before she ever gave herself to Dan."

Laura saw Greg's jaw drop and she smiled and nodded. "Yes, Artsy, LF and I did an all girl three-way one night, all night long, in Mrs. Patron's guest bedroom. It was wild and fantastic. We agreed later to never do it again because of the pain we could cause Dan, but we both enjoyed our time together."

"To show you what an ass I was I bragged about screwing his lover to Dan when I knew Artsy would never have sex with him as long as Dan and I were married."

"If Dan didn't beat you for that cruelty I should today. You can be one fucking bitch Baby, a real fucking bitch."

Laura just smiled at her lover's outburst. "Here in San Francisco my sexual partners have mostly been men, several of whom I don't even know their name." Laura looked directly into Greg's eyes as she nodded an up down yes with her head. "True slut behavior, let me tell you."

"First was BL's Legal Counsel. He was young with a hard dick but immature. I danced with him a couple of times where I felt his hard cock against me so I tried him out once. He wanted more but once was enough. You have met my neighbor upper Floor and visited his play room. All of my other San Francisco adventures revolve around him and his play room. You remember how he told you when I first introduced him how I loved his balcony? He has had me naked chained to that balcony railing many times. There is a nasty Mexican who lives across the way named Mario who always calls out to me. He calls me puta, whore, and other obscenities. He loves to beat me with Upper Floor's whips."

"I am not going to tell you the details of all my play with Upper Floor right now. He is home and we will be visiting with him later. He has invited us for brandy at nine tonight. I've asked him to tell about the night I was entertainment for his friends at a party. It was spectacular. When you know about the party I have no more indiscretions to hide."

"You have had an interesting life apart from me, haven't you Darling. I thought you were simply my personal slut but it seems as though you have branched out. I may have to exorcise the slut demons from your body with one of your neighbor's whips when we visit tonight."

Laura smiled at her lover's announcement and kissed her Baby with heat.

> > > - - < < <

"Welcome neighbors," Upper Floor kissed Laura lightly on lips with just a hint of tongue; he reached for Greg's hand and shook it. "Come in and let us sit and enjoy an evening of conversation and cognac. I have an excellent Old Napoleon XO that has a wonderful nose."

Upper Floor gestured his visitors to a love seat while he poured and then served snifters of the fine cognac. They all sipped, commented on the quality of their drink and made polite conversation for a few minutes. Laura was about to bring up the primary topic when Upper Floor decided to begin the serious conversation.

"Greg, you are a new friend to me but lover and betrothed to my long time friend and neighbor Laura. She has asked me to explain, maybe confess is the word she would choose, the relationship your lovely lady and I have had almost from the time she moved into this building ten years ago. You are familiar with my home, my playroom and its balcony. I've told you about Laura's fascination exposing herself on my balcony."

Greg nodded understanding as Laura reached for his arm to pull her man closer. She leaned head on shoulder and kissed a cheek as she snuggled.

"Laura and I were never to be anything more than good neighbors, casual friends would be good description, never as much as lovers. She told me from the beginning she had a husband and a lover in Charlotte both of whom she deeply loved. I was to be a west coast diversion from time-to-time as well as a suitable escort when business functions demanded such. While I would have relished the larger role of lover, I accepted her status and we came to enjoy each other's company. I must say my enjoyment of our friendship lasted through the quiet years when Laura chose not to be sexually active while she lived her San Francisco life."

"Let me begin her confession by saying Laura and I have made love, no game playing in both her bedroom and mine; we have not done so very often but a few times, yes." Upper Floor looked to Greg directly and waited until he nodded understanding. "Most of our playtimes, however, occurred in my special play venue. Most did not involve what is generally considered sex. Certainly not penetration, wouldn't you agree my dear?"

This time Laura nodded agreement, "Yes, mostly showing off or spankings and bondage, most of the time but not always."

"Yes, not always. I think the best way I can help my friend get her past off her chest with you Greg is to tell about the night your lady agreed to be the entertainment for a party of my friends. Let's go into the playroom, the scene of the crime so to speak."

Upper Floor took a pair of cuffs and chain from the cabinet on the wall and suspended Laura from the high rod so she had to stand on the balls of her feet tip-toed. He turned to Greg, "The night of her greatest party adventure Laura was suspended this way but not quite dressed as she is tonight; she was nude and available for my guests view and touch."

Upper Floor slowly unfastened the buttons on Laura's jumpsuit from neckline to waistline. He pushed the cloth to her shoulders leaving her chest bare with breasts mostly visible.

"It was a modest sized party, six men, including me as host, two of the men had wives with them, a lesbian couple, Laura as our entertaining bauble hanging on the tree, and of course her escort as observer."

"An escort? Who might that have been?"

"I'll let her tell you if and when she chooses. The party was fun however, soft music, good wine and conversation. Most everyone fondled our heroine during the early part of the evening. Finally we got down to serious festivities. Each of the gentlemen enclosed their cock in latex and fucked our girl to rapid completion. Didn't we dear?"

BobNbobbi
BobNbobbi
281 Followers