Still Faithful, Always Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BobNbobbi
BobNbobbi
282 Followers

"Yes, just plain fucking to fill the condoms. At finish they tied them off and put them in a bowl. The ugly things just filled the bowl obscene as they appeared, nasty. I could have done a better job jacking them off and all of us got more out of it. They were all trying to be demeaning and they succeeded."

"I did a better job on the women. I did the two wives and then the lesbians. I made sure all four women got off."

"I know you can make sure anyone, everyone, gets off when you set your mind to it Darling."

Laura smiled and gestured with her eyes. "Come kiss me lover; I want something now before Upper Floor finishes my story."

As Greg walked away from his kiss Upper Floor led him across the room to where the whips hung on playroom wall. "Each of these has touched Laura's soft flesh." Upper Floor reached to the flail, "This is my favorite to use on her; it's delicate, gentle in its way for a whip, and used properly it turns either chest or bottom bright red without causing undue torment."

Upper Floor swatted his palm and then Greg's lightly to demonstrate the flail's sensation before handing over to Laura's lover. As Greg examined the flail, Upper Floor took the coiled big bull whip from the wall. He flicked it out and let it snake across the floor looking sinister.

"This is the ultimate whip for tantalizing or terrorizing. It's called a bull whip."

Taking a step toward where Laura hung from the rod Upper Floor drew the bull whip back and then with a flick of wrist aimed it low toward his objective. The tip snapped against the top of Laura's bare foot. She made no sound; she simply lifted foot and shook off the mildly painful sensation.

"This big whip can be used to tantalize as I demonstrated, but it can also inflict pain, torment and real torture bringing cries of terror from lash and sound when used by a sadist."

Upper Floor swung the whip once more aimed this time to Laura's middle just above her waist. Laura's head jerked back from the lash of pain but she made no sound. Greg saw a red welt begin to take shape on the bare skin below breasts. He looked with concern bordering anger to Upper Floor but turned his gaze to his lady for confirmation and saw a tight smile form on her lips. Greg held his temper in check.

"I hope this example you two have made is essential. Laura knows well that I can be rough with her body when we have vigorous sex. We enjoy making love that way together. I consider our physical expression a prerogative between Laura and I alone."

"Please Darling, I'm okay. He didn't cause any real pain. I've had much worse. I know what Upper Floor is trying to tell you. He really is speaking for me."

"Your fiancée is the strongest willed woman I know. That was the last stroke I will make on her body tonight my friend." He coiled the bull whip and handed it over to Greg. "You can hold this tool while I tell the final part of tonight's story."

"One of the single men at the party that night was a fellow named Mario. Laura may have told you about him. He lives across the way, has seen Laura on the balcony many nights, and has used virtually all of the whips on our lady. Mario is a nasty Mexican who likes to control and dominate his women using pain. He whipped Laura a number of times but could never break her. As I said, your fiancée is the strongest willed woman I know, that I have ever met. Mario always wanted to use the big whip but Laura always said no."

"This party was going to be the night she allowed Mario to try his utmost. Everyone had fondled, fucked and toyed with your lady; now Mario was going to try to break her as she was chained by the wall the way she is tonight. Laura was nude; the pedestal holding the bowl of used and full condoms stood beside her. Mario placed one condom between her teeth; he taunted Laura trying to make her flinch. Mario cracked the big whip across her body; his intent was torment and torture. Laura bit through the nasty condom and the sex leavings ran down her chin. She cried out in pain and then she spoke to the little man."

This time Laura called out loud and emphatic from her place hanging on the wall -- "Again! I told the nasty little shit to hit me again."

"Twelve condoms, twelve lashes, twelve stripes red across her body, torso and back alike, twelve times Laura called out AGAIN, even when the last condom was shredded," Upper Floor gestured to his neighbor hanging from the ceiling rod, "I say one last time Laura is the strongest woman I have ever met. Mario has never been allowed in my home since that night. He left a broken man. I untied Laura and she bid good evening to all of my guests before her escort took her home."

"It was Dan, Baby; Dan watched the others defile me and watched Mario try to break me. He stood with me all evening. You and he are the only two men I know worthy of taking my hand, the only two men I have ever given my hand."

To her neighbor she asked, "Please let me down now, I need to be with my man." Laura removed her jumpsuit and let it lay on the floor; left the leather cuffs attached to her wrists, and ran into Greg's waiting arms. They kissed as she tried her best to mold her body into his. She took the big whip from him and returned it to the wall; she brought the riding crop to her man.

"Take me to the balcony Baby; Upper Floor will tie me to the rail and turn the lights on me. I want you to punish me for being unfaithful to you. I deserve your punishment. I need you to punish me before I can be worthy of being your bride. I want everyone who can see us watching you punish me. Whip me and cleanse me!"

Laura and Greg slept in her bed that night as though tied together with ropes. Laura's bare bottom had been whipped red with a few scabs now forming where crop broke through skin. Her pussy still tingled when her eyes opened to morning sunlight. She knew she had never been so thoroughly fucked in her lifetime. Twice on the balcony between bouts with the whip and then a final ravishing fuck in her bed last night. She looked at her lover exhausted lying next to her. He deserves his rest.

> > > - - < < <

After visiting Puerto Vallarta with the Business Lady marketing team and then taking Dan there on vacation Laura wanted to experience her charming Mexican tourist spot with her other main man. A weekend would not be enough. She negotiated with Dan to spend some extra time with Greg beyond just her normal west coast allocation.

"Baby, we've been doing good together, all three of us, and I can understand you wanting to take Greg to PV. I loved going there with you and I'll bet he will too. Go for it."

Greg had no problem at all with an out of town get away with his lady love. As it turned out Dan was correct, Greg found the resort city charming. He told Laura once while walking along window shopping that if he had known how delightful Puerto Vallarta was he would come by himself.

"No you don't Baby, no more vacations alone for you. I am going to do my best to tie up your time."

Laura already had the germ of an idea forming in her mind. One spot she wanted to make sure she and Greg visited was the old Roman Catholic Cathedral. Greg couldn't quite understand her fascination; he knew Laura was a non practicing Methodist. Why a Catholic Cathedral? It was old, historic and architecturally beautiful he had to admit. He wasn't sure it was worth an afternoon of their time together, but as long as he was with Laura everything was all right with his world.


Chapter 9 -- Artsy and Dan

As much as Artsy understood deep inside that her marriage had been a mistake from the start it still hurt to let go. Letting go was admission of failure and failure was not part of her makeup. Why did I ever let myself get so deeply involved with Dan? I knew he was married to Laura. I should have known he would always be married to Laura. Why did I let myself fall in love with a married man? Because you love that married man to this day you silly girl. You only married another to break away from Dan, to try to bury that love. What are going to do?

Considering possible answers to the questions her mind asked led Artsy down a strange path. She came to understand that the answers didn't lie with Dan, or even within herself, but with Dan's wife Laura. Once she reached that level of clarity Artsy relaxed her worries. She and Laura had always been able to talk honestly about the way they both felt about a man they both loved. Laura would be the starting point. They would work something out between them and then let Dan know what his role could become.

> > > - - < < <

From the moment Mrs. Patron heard LeeAnne's facetious question to the lawyer she knew it was time for action concerning the young woman's marriage. The need was past suggestion and concern; action was absolutely required. The lawyer who set up the trust that would turn her home into a museum dealt with corporate matters. He simply laughed at LeeAnne's inquiry about divorce as well he should at what seemed a joke. Likewise Mrs. Patron's personal lawyer was not a divorce specialist. He would be the perfect starting point though. An appointment for the following week, Mrs. Patron only, seemed in order.

The problem, her lawyer immediately outlined some pitfalls as soon as Mrs. Patron explained what she needed, would be North Carolina law. Divorcing a husband was a simple matter, but North Carolina was one of the few states that allowed the husband to take action against an outside party who interfered with an ongoing successful marriage. Both Dan and especially Mrs. Patron had economic interests that would be a tempting target if husband employed a shyster lawyer to fight the divorce.

"What is the solution? I want to do whatever I can to expedite her divorce and make things as painless for her as possible. Any pain that may come to LeeAnne's husband is not at all my concern. Who is the best lawyer who can get me what I want, what I must have?"

"MacDaniel, that's who you need; Lester MacDaniel is as nasty a divorce lawyer as anyone in North Carolina. I'll call and explain things to him. Now don't you worry; Lester MacDaniel will take care of things for you and the young lady."

LeeAnne now took up permanent residence in the suite of rooms Mrs. Patron first called her temporary quarters as needed. She gradually moved her remaining clothes, art work, supplies and other worldly possessions to the older woman's home. After the nasty confrontation with husband about her relationship with Dan and Mrs. Patron she finally admitted inside that her marriage was effectively over. She was not, however, aware that Mrs. Patron had been acting in her behalf to speed up the legal process.

"LeeAnne my dear, I am afraid I must ask you to forgive this old lady for meddling in your personal affairs."

The request for apology took place after dinner one evening three weeks after Mrs. Patron first discussed LeeAnne's divorce with her personal lawyer. Three weeks in which LeeAnne had remained totally in the dark. The time for shedding light was nigh.

"What sort of forgiveness for what sort of meddling might be required?"

"You marriage, my dear, more specifically I have been meddling in your pending divorce. I have in fact engaged a lawyer to ensure there is no delay or entanglement about dissolving your marriage and no outside consequences as well."

While LeeAnne accepted in principle that her marriage was dead she had not come to the final decision to take action. "You have hired a lawyer? Hired a lawyer to process my divorce? That is a little too much; I know it has to happen but I am not sure . . . ." LeeAnne let speech taper off. She simply didn't know what more to say.

"Yes I am afraid I have truly meddled in your life; I thought it best, essential to get started if you will, to get you out in front of any difficulty. You have had the best divorce lawyer in North Carolina working on your behalf for the past three weeks. It is time for you to meet with him. You have an appointment with him Friday at ten."

LeeAnne just sat and stared at her older friend; she finished the after dinner brandy in her snifter as she considered the news confronting her. Should she object, refuse, accept; should she go to the appointment? These were the type of questions she really liked to talk through with Dan but he was out of town on a business trip to Ohio. LeeAnne looked at her empty glass.

"I think I am going to pour some more brandy into this empty snifter. Do you need anything?"

With snifter now dark brown LeeAnne took seat next to the end table holding the telephone and dialed a number from memory and listened until the ringing in the headset was interrupted.

"Laura - Artsy; how are you tonight? More importantly where are you?"

"Oh good, I know Dan's on travel and I thought you might be too. I'm glad you're here. I need to talk to you."

"Can you come over here Friday night?" Artsy chuckled, "Here is Mrs. Patron's home. That is where I am living now."

"Of course I'll give you a hint Laura. What I want to talk about is marriage, well marriages plural. I think you understand."

"Yes, I think you've made a good guess; my marriage mainly, what's left of it, but your marriage as well."

"I hadn't thought of that aspect but where you are heading may mean you will be the best marriage counselor I could possibly talk with." LeeAnne looked toward Mrs. Patron and mouthed dinner? The woman nodded agreement.

"Laura, plan to come for dinner, say 7:30. Bring Dan along if he is back from his trip. He can entertain Mrs. Patron while you and I talk or maybe the other way around."

Finished with her call with Laura, LeeAnne turned her attention back to Mrs. Patron. "I'm not sure what my reaction to you should be but I am going to trust your judgment. What time is that meeting Friday?"

When LeeAnne returned to her new home early Friday afternoon her first gesture was to wrap the older woman in her arms and kiss her cheek and then her lips. "Thank you so much. I am relieved. Everything is going to work out; he assured me of that much. Let's go somewhere for lunch and I will tell all."

> > > - - < < <

Marriage is what's troubling Artsy. Hers is just about kaput from what Dan has told me. She wants to talk about hers but she wants to talk about Dan and me too. Not just Dan and I as married couple but Dan and I and Greg and I too -- my almost two marriages. She is going to need someone and that someone is Dan. If I can have two husbands and juggle that set of relationships can Dan handle loving and caring for two women. Yes, yes he can. He still loves her as much as she still loves him. He has carried it through the years in his back pocket as I did with Greg but in the last year his feelings for Artsy have come out in the open more and more. Dan's feelings for Artsy haven't bothered what Dan and I have together. If there is anyone I trust to be with Dan it is Artsy. She loves him and she respects us.

After Artsy disconnected Laura spent a good thirty minutes considering the ramifications of their conversation. There was never a doubt in her mind that she would do what she could to help the woman. Laura turned her mind back to a conversation years ago when she had virtually abandoned her husband for seven months so she could have a trial marriage with Greg. Artsy initiated that meeting too. She told Laura that as far as she was concerned Laura's marriage to Dan was on hold, even over, and Dan would be hers until Laura got her head together and returned from being with Greg.

I gave my blessing then; I will give my blessing now. I trust her but can Artsy let go enough for Dan's needs? Can Dan let go enough to give Artsy all that she needs? I'll deal with Dan; I need help convincing her to give in to her desire. Laura reached for her phone.

"Hey Bitch, I need you."

"No, no, not for that - well maybe, I might - we'll see - It has been a while, hasn't it?"

"Our friend Artsy needs some sister support. She called me for it, but I think both of us will work better."

"Yes, it's about her marriage, but I think it is also about her relationship with Dan."

"Okay great, come over to my place Friday about five or so. We'll have a glass of wine and I will fill you in."

"Good, see you then. Love you Bitch. I need to give you my body soon and tell you where I am in my life."

> > > - - < < <

"Young Lady, it is always a pleasure when you visit but you are unexpected tonight. LeeAnne told me she invited Laura to dinner and conversation but she didn't mention you."

"I think I am a surprise to Artsy, excuse me to LeeAnne as well. Laura thought I might be able to add support to her conversation with LeeAnne and asked me to assist. I hope I am not unwelcome."

"You are never unwelcome in my home Young Lady, even when you wear tattered blue jeans as formal wear you are always a welcome guest."

As the four ladies settled and greeted each other Dan was at the sidebar making, pouring and getting ready to serve a pitcher of manhattans as before dinner drink. As he handed over the first three glasses he kissed the left cheek of each lady. LF he served last without kiss considering her normal anti-feminine preference of behavior.

"No kiss Dan? I would accept without objection tonight."

LF turned her head and tilted to present her left cheek as the other women had done. Dan kissed her lightly and was pulling away when he felt her soft tug and an equally delicate kiss she placed on his lips.

"I'm wearing a skirt and blouse Baby; tonight you can consider me a girl too."

Initially Dan smiled and then let his smile grow to a soft chuckle. He considered what he knew was LF's deliberate use of the Baby endearment Laura and he always used with each other. Dan's smile turned in to a belly shaking guffaw.

"I reserve Baby for Laura but how about if I use Honey for you as I do Artsy and you two can sort it out or both respond and I will have a Honey on each arm?"

"Oh Dan, you're drippy enough as it is. Let's just stick with what has worked for us all these years."

This time everyone laughed heartily, even Mrs. Patron. Dan nodded, picked up his own manhattan glass, sat in the designated man of the house chair and proposed a toast to four beautiful women.

"LeeAnne, my dear, I think you should at least tell the highlights of what you told me at lunch; tell what your lawyer said. I think your discussions with Laura and with LF," Mrs. Patron stopped for a moment and nodded at the young artist acknowledging that she used the nickname the artist preferred in lieu of her mother given name, "Will go better, quicker and more productive, if they have the proper background."

Artsy downed the remnants of her manhattan and let her hand point the empty glass toward Dan. He took it to refill. "Yes, I am sure you are correct. Laura I do want to talk to you alone, LF you're okay too, about my marriage and my future. Not Dan yet." Dan returned with her drink as Artsy referenced him. He picked up on her 'Not Dan yet' but didn't know what to make of her statement.

"Would you rather I leave?"

"No Dan, please don't leave, not now; I do need you, I've needed you for a long time. Just Laura and I and LF will be for later. I don't want to hide, Honey, but girl talk is what I need tonight."

Artsy faced all of the others, "The lawyer, oh yes the lawyer, he is a trip, a television character in the flesh. I didn't know I had a lawyer working on my divorce. Someone was meddling in little LeeAnne's affairs. He has been on the job for three weeks."

Artsy gave a knowing glance toward Mrs. Patron concerning the meddling charge but Mrs. Patron retained a stoic look while Artsy grinned and then continued. "His name is Lester MacDaniel. He must be pushing sixty and a bit overweight. What he told me was this; my divorce proceedings, the dealings with my husband and his lawyer, will be equal parts of bribery, bluster, threats and finally the law. As close as I could tell MacDaniel thinks the law part is the least important."

BobNbobbi
BobNbobbi
282 Followers