Still Faithful, Always Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BobNbobbi
BobNbobbi
282 Followers

"Honey, would you pour another round, at least for me, the emotion of the evening has drained me."

"Mrs. Patron, you give so much to both of us and we have ignored you all week being selfish with our love. Would you like your Daniel tonight? You can have him alone or I will accompany him to your room and simply give support."

"Oh no my dear do not think you have taken from this old woman and given nothing in return. I have not slept alone this week and I will not sleep alone tonight. I have a smile with me and I know the love you both give to each other comes to me as well."

"Dear ones, I want you to be together. LeeAnne, you know what you did to yourself then and continuing through those years must be expunged and continuing love is the only detergent."

"I am teaching Daniel about sculptors and how they touch and feel the stone and turn it to living flesh."

Artsy went around the den turning off lights. She lit the two small decorative lanterns by the fireplace. She also lit the candles in the two phallic holders. Mrs. Patron's den felt like a dark warm friendly chamber. Artsy began undressing Dan.

"We will include you with us here in our foreplay. Foreplay may be all we need tonight."

When Dan was nude he repeated the process with Artsy. When he was finished he held his lady close as they kissed and touched.

"This week Dan has been Gutzon Borglum; tonight I will be Auguste Rodin."

Artsy eased her Honey into squat kneeling position bent forward approximating Thinker. Her hands concentrated on molding every line in Dan's face. Fingertips played light taps, nails raked, the length of each hand used strength to press and know the contours. Artsy's nude body molded to her lover's back.

Mrs. Patron could see the physical emotion the two were sharing. Her breath deepened with passion as she joined them emotionally. In the dark she found the magnum of Piper-Heidsieck that had been chilled; she poured champagne for three. Dan and Artsy left their love making aside to drink their wine. Mrs. Patron left them in the room's twilight and retired to bedroom and thoughts of three.

Foreplay complete it was time for two to sex together. Artsy and Dan made love on the floor in the den where she had ravished her Honey's body in front of Mrs. Patron. Now there were only two. They sprawled exhausted breathing hard and then just holding each other. When they recovered they noticed their mentor had left them. Dan rose and gave his hand to Artsy pulling her into his body in full embrace. They kissed and touched every place on each other's body they could easily reach and then walked hand in hand to Artsy's bedroom where they gently made love one more time before sleeping through the night.

> > > - - < < <

Laura cut her trip to Business Lady a day short. A taxi from the airport deposited her at her doorstep at eleven-thirty Friday night. Her house appeared dark and quiet with only a small lamp in the entranceway and another lamp in the living room lit. Laura had a sense Dan was here however and he may well not be alone. Quietly going about business, Laura hung her coat, left briefcase and her small traveling case in the living room and of course her shoes. Barefoot her footfalls made no sound on the steps. As she approached her room she knew that she would discover Dan and Artsy making love. Their sounds of passion reached out and warned her.

The bedroom door was ajar, only partially open. Laura could however see the bed; she could see feminine arms wrapped around her husband's hips pulling him close, holding him deep inside. Laura almost stopped breathing as to not make a sound. The lovers were not aware of being watched. Laura had no notion of how long she stood by the door. She did get to see the beauty of simultaneous climax. Dan just collapsed exhausted on top; Artsy held him there not letting him roll away to escape.

"You are beautiful, both of you together. I have never seen that before, not quite like that. Thank you for the gift."

Dan almost twisted his neck off hearing his wife's voice. He rolled off Artsy who grabbed for the sheet to cover her nudity.

"Don't, don't, please -- it's okay. You are beautiful and I love you both for being so free and open and loving and for being able to stand here and watch you. The sheet will spoil the picture."

Laura entered her bedroom and went first to the woman. She bent over and kissed Artsy on forehead and then cheek and finally a long and ardent kiss on lips. She circled to the other side of the bed and gave Dan an equally sensual homecoming kiss.

"I do love both of you and it pleases me to come home and find you together like this. I will sleep across the hall tonight." Laura went to her dresser, removed a nightgown from the appropriate drawer, but stopped at the bedroom door on leaving. "Good night. Make love all night if you wish. I will see you in the morning. Baby, don't you dare come into my bedroom tonight; I want you to be with Artsy all night long."

> > > - - < < <

Wednesday of the following week Dan asked Mrs. Patron's maid to prepare a dinner he particularly enjoyed, swordfish steaks baked in a small pool of Chardonnay. Dan presided over dinner from his head of the table position. He very formally seated each of the four women with him. Tonight there was one unused place setting at Dan's direction and when he poured the wine before dinner he also filled the glass at the unoccupied setting.

"I thought it appropriate to have Friend's memory with us tonight as we dine. I hope you don't object. I miss her too."

In the den following dinner Dan filled champagne flutes rather than brandy snifters. He had caused half a case of Piper-Heidsieck Extra Brut be chilled. Tonight would be a night of lengthy celebration. He served Artsy last and went to his knee in front of the love seat she always favored. Dan offered a toast, "To LeeAnne the woman who has become most important to me as lover and friend once again." Artsy may have mumbled something but no one else could hear. It didn't matter. The other three women repeated Dan's toast.

Dan set his flute on the end table, took ring from velvet covered box and reached for the woman's left hand. He had requested her left fingers be bare and they were. The third finger awaited the ring Dan held.

"I love you LeeAnne. Please accept this engagement ring as expression of my love. I ask that you wear it tonight and forevermore."

Artsy looked at the ring and then her jaw dropped and she was open mouthed but silent, overwhelmed. The ring had a huge oval diamond set prominently high in the center flanked by only slightly smaller square diamonds on either side. The ring Jeweler created was one-of-a-kind and absolutely spectacular. LeeAnne waved her left hand as women do in the situation and then went to the other women to show them the ring. Mrs. Patron, LF and Laura each kissed her and made ohhh and ahhh sounds as appropriate. Laura was first to go to her husband and give the man his kisses.

"You are a wonderful man and I love you Baby. Her ring is beautiful and so fitting."

LF was next with a kiss for Dan. "For a ring like that big guy even a dedicated lesbian like me would offer to screw you at least once in a while, maybe even once a week. You're a good guy."

Dan stayed busy opening bottles of Piper and filling champagne flutes most of the evening. When not occupied as bartender Artsy kept him at her side with hugs and kisses. As the festive atmosphere eased Mrs. Patron announced the night's bed time groupings.

She reached a hand to Laura and to LF, "I have heard each of you speak of the energetic sexual experiences you like to share. Would you consider including an old lady tonight. I am well rested as my normal lover has been quite distracted for the last few weeks. I believe he may have found another playmate."

Artsy was first in the kitchen the next morning. She made the coffee and finished her first cup before Laura joined her at the table. Gradually the other three straggled to breakfast. LeeAnne served coffee and sweet rolls. She also said a simple grace: "I love you, all of you."

BobNbobbi
BobNbobbi
282 Followers