Still Faithful, Always Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I will have to invite, we want to invite, those big donors I solicited. Greg's law firm is one; he will probably be asked to represent them."

Mrs. Patron nodded; she understood the simple part of the problem instantly and was looking deeper as she thought of Laura's statement. "Of course, he is going to be their proper and logical choice. Daniel, we are going to have to be proper hosts. As Executive Director you will have to be especially gracious. I hope that will not cause a problem."

"Of course not, we will have no problem at all. Greg and I are not strangers; we have much in common, one lady in particular." Dan looked over at his wife and grinned but he reached for her hand and squeezed gently to let her know he was teasing. "Seriously now, Greg and I have been together many times with Laura present, sometimes as his lady, sometimes as mine. He is a professional and I do respect him. I think he feels the same about me although we have never discussed the matter. We both know how to act appropriately."

"I can tell you he does Baby because Greg and I have discussed it both recently and in those prior years. I have received several spankings over my antics treating you. He has often told me of his feelings about you, always positive. He told me he proudly showed the Business Week article that mentioned you around his office."

"Greg does know how to make my bottom sore when I deserve it." Laura also added very softly, "Often for no reason as well." Mrs. Patron heard and gave a soft chuckle but there was no indication Dan heard his wife's last remark at all.

Mrs. Patron offered a suggestion, "Since your lover will have a dual status at our gala one of us should be his host. I do believe my home is best suited for that role." It didn't take long for both Dan and Laura to agree.

"Baby, don't worry about Greg being here in Charlotte again. I am sure there will be times I have to be in San Francisco with you. We are all adults and can work things out." Dan leaned over for a polite public kiss and softly told his wife he would make sure she had sufficient private time for her lover and fiancé. Another thought blasted into Dan's awareness.

"Fiancé may not be the correct term by then; it could be husband, isn't that right Baby?"

Laura reached her left hand toward her two table mates. "When we talked about me possibly wearing a fourth ring we were talking along those lines Baby. We never came to a decision did we? Would you object to asking your very important mentor for her opinion?"

Dan and Laura told of the discussions they had all through the soup course, a delicious but spicy zuppa de pesce fra di avolo and into the pasta course which was bland to counter the spicy soup. Mrs. Patron offered her opinion as they waited for the main course serving.

"What you are suggesting is unusual to be sure. We all know what you want can not be legal, but there are ways around legalities, aren't there? You are both strong, proud and powerful individuals; in many ways the perfect couple. I do believe you two can make your part work. I am sure LeeAnne will adapt nicely to her role and I will do whatever I can to support her. The only unknown on my part is your fiancé Laura; I have met him only a few times but he does seem intelligent and reasonable. I give my blessing and am willing to be Mother of the Bride." Mrs. Patron chuckled, "Mother of the Husband as well and any other interested parties that need a mother figure."

"Now let me ask a question if I may. The general subject is the same as yours my dear but you glossed over this question all too briefly. How do you propose to make your second marriage come about?"

"I have done just a little bit of thinking about details. I've never shared these ideas with anyone, not my Greg, not our Daniel. I do not think even an informal wedding will be possible if performed in this country. An informal wedding could be performed but I do not think it could be kept quiet enough to work long term." Laura made eye contact with Mrs. Patron and then her Baby, neither seemed to object.

"When Greg and I visited Puerto Vallarta I took him to that same beautiful old cathedral you and I discovered Baby. He loved it too." Again Laura eye checked for understanding. Dan clearly did understand and Mrs. Patron clearly did not Laura continued. "We would need to take our own minister; I am sure the priests at the cathedral would not be pleased. We did see some couples and small groups doing informal get-together-something while we were there. You and I saw them Baby and so did Greg and I see the same sort of groups."

"The cathedral in PV is one possibility and I think we could pull that off. If so I can be married in a church for my second time. I do like that idea; it seems to add just a hint of tradition and legitimacy. My other idea is on the beach at St. Maarten. The beach at dawn sounds so romantic for a wedding so that is still a possibility."

"Laura, Daniel, I am very much a traditionalist about things like weddings. If you are holding a small plebiscite my dear then my vote is for the cathedral. Daniel, I expect you to give the bride, you really must; it will be important to your wife and I do believe to your long term marital health." Laura mouthed a silent thank you to the older woman who was clearly on her side for whatever possible reason.

"Thank you to both of my favorite people at this table for their contributions to my future marriage and general happiness. I guess I will tell Greg when I see him next to send his tuxedo out for fall cleaning and to start practicing his Spanish."

"I love you Baby. I am not sure I deserve someone as good for me as you, but I am so glad I love you and you love me."

Chapter 11 -- Wedding and A Future

With her husband, and just as important Mrs. Patron, on board with a second wedding ceremony no matter if legal, the time to get the prospective second groom involved was now at hand. Laura understood she needed a little more private time on the west coast, either in San Jose or San Francisco, maybe both, than her normally hectic schedule allowed. That corporate jet sure would be handy right now, wouldn't it girl? I wonder if, no that would be asking too much. Oh hell, we get along great; she can ask her husband and all he can say is no. Laura decided to call the President's wife.

"Hi, it's Laura, how have you been lately?"

"Oh no, I'm still here in my home in Charlotte, I will be coming out there late this week or the weekend. I haven't made travel plans yet."

"Yes, we must get together, maybe a cocktail hour. We can wink at the good looking men while we visit and pretend we are young girls again."

Both laughed at Laura's young girls joke; they made routine conversation and catch up girl talk. Laura asked Wife to recall the dinner party and conversation about Laura's lover Greg. She bemoaned that carrying on an affair was complicated by a two-job, two-home, cross-country-travel lifestyle. Of course Wife could understand time management problems, especially where busy husbands were involved. After a bit more chit chat Laura decided it was time to ease the conversation closer toward her objective placing the call.

"What I really need to do is squeeze some extra time into my trip. I need to get out to San Francisco earlier, say Friday mid-day and have Greg take the afternoon off. You do recall talking about consummating things don't you?"

The two laughed again heartily, "I thought you would remember that part of the diner conversation. Your husband told me you brought it up several times as you brought him up." Laura's last pun brought peals of laughter through the telephone earpiece.

"Now that you mention, there might be a way you could help. Could you suggest to him how convenient it would be for one of the Board members if the corporate jet happened to land at Charlotte on its way back to San Francisco Friday?"

"You will? Oh thank you sweet lady; you just don't know how much that fast little jet helps with travel. Bless you! Call and let me know what he says."

Laura's ploy succeeded. She was at the executive terminal at ten Friday morning when the Business Lady jet pulled to a stop. The attendant escorted her on board and helped stow the small travelling case she carried. The plane began to taxi as soon as the door closed. This trip she would have company. Two other board members, both New York City residents, had a Business Lady related conference scheduled over the weekend in San Francisco. They greeted each other warmly and had a mini board meeting during the four plus hour trip. The Business Lady limousine was waiting when the company jet landed. Even after dropping her two travel companions at their hotel Laura still greeted Francisco before twelve-thirty.

"Welcome home gracious lady. The car you requested has been delivered and is in your parking space in the garage. What time will you need it today?"

"Thank you Francisco, I will be leaving in about an hour. I need to be in San Jose at my lover's home by two-thirty. Could you be a dear and have it out front for me?"

> > > - - < < <

Laura had requested at least one bottle of champagne chilled and waiting; Greg had several bottles of Taittinger in his refrigerator. Laura opened, poured and served. She offered a most simple toast, "To us." The toast was totally appropriate for today's subject.

"Greg, we are living in sin and I am tired of denying to god who and what we are. I want to be married and I want that marriage to be to you, with you, Laura and Greg; will you marry me Greg Harrison and make me Mrs. Laura Martell-Harrison?"

"I love you my darling lady; of course I want to accept your proposal and marry you. I hate to be the one who brings practical technicalities, even precedence, to our relationship but I am a lawyer in case you have let that slip away."

"I first proposed to you, so to speak, years ago when I gave that diamond ring. You wore that ring alone for three weeks and then you returned to Dan who is your one and only lawful husband. I was proud to be with you but I understood what you felt you had to do. That is why I live here now."

"Baby, I now reject one and only. I know why you live out here; I know I caused your move. If you recall I cried crocodile tears at the office going away party when you left. I needed to mature and you needed to get away to make our marriage possible. I want two husbands. I want you to be my new husband while I keep Dan as present husband. If Josephine Baker could conduct her own service in Mexico I can conduct mine if you will have me."

Laura sunk to her knees. Normally on knees was a position for the often violent oral sex she and Greg practiced. In a sense their affair began with Laura on knees under his desk. When she told her husband of that first time he roared with laughter at her stereotypical behavior. Now she was supplicant asking for her lover's hand in marriage. "Greg Harrison, please say yes to Laura Martell's proposal."

She held her left hand forward. Greg Harrison did likewise; he kneeled facing the woman he would marry. "I love you Laura Martell; of course I accept your proposal of marriage. Will you do me the honor of becoming Mrs. Laura Martell-Harrison?"

"Yes my Darling, yes I will be your bride, your wife and your lover until the end of time." Laura produced a small jewelry box. "As I wear your ring as symbol of our betrothal I have this ring for you as well. May I place it on your finger?"

Greg was confused; men do not wear an engagement ring was the first thought in his mind. He and Laura were not about to enter a traditional marriage. Why not wear a male engagement ring? He gave his left hand; Laura slipped the ring along third finger. The ring fit perfectly. Greg looked to his lover with a question in his eyes.

"I had our jeweler make it. He knows your ring size. He and I worked out the design with the diamond in the center flanked by an emerald for your birthstone and a ruby for mine. It is modest and it is masculine. The stones are set low and surrounded by the ridge of gold to protect them. You are not at all used to wearing a ring with a high set stone and will not be able to learn to automatically protect it before hurting yourself or the ring. If anyone gives you crap about it, send them to me and I'll use the big whip on them."

"It is beautiful and it fits perfectly. He really is a great jeweler and he can make almost anything with gold and silver. I will wear it proudly for you and for me Darling."

Ecstatic with tears in eyes Laura tried her best to shout out her joy though her words were muffled by kisses. With couple still on knees, kissing continued. Greg agreed to marry her, how to make that occur became Laura's next life mission. She knew well what she wanted for first step.

"Take me to our bed my Darling man. Screw me tenderly, fuck me savagely. I want to make all of my lady friends green with envy when I tell them exactly how and how well you have consummated our love."

Greg carried his woman to the bedroom caveman fashion with Laura draped over his shoulder and legs leading the way kicking. He undressed her and then himself. "See this cock fat and hard to ravish you. I will fuck you tonight and cum. You will suck until I get hard again and we will fuck again. You will suck and we will fuck until I can no longer get hard or it falls off, whichever comes first."

Laura went to her back in the middle of the bed with legs straight to ceiling and spread. "Come fuck me Baby." Greg complied with all the power in his loins. Emotion overwhelmed the couple and the climaxed easily together rapidly. After recovery Laura bent to her suck for revival mission. Baby responded; second sexing was doggie style and as vigorous as their first but much, much longer lasting.

They rested finishing the first bottle of champagne before Laura sucked her man to full hard again. She rubbed lotion back there to facilitate the friction she knew she desired. "My ass this time Darling, fuck me in the ass as only you and your oh so fat cock can do. I want to feel you into next week."

On and on and on their sex continued through the night. Laura and Greg would take a break for more champagne; sometimes they would take brief cat naps after exhausting each other in orgasm. When they awoke they continued their loving. Laura always sucked her Baby's cock to hard and Greg always responded with more fucking: ass, pussy, mouth, slow, tender, fast, hard, furious; they fucked until dawn. With almost no sleep and no ability to recall just how often they sexed during these past twelve hours Laura led the way to kitchen and the juice and especially coffee which seemed to revive them.

As Laura was cleaning their dishes and putting them up, she looked over shoulder to her Baby. She spread her legs and slapped her bare rump loudly to gain attention. "You haven't fucked me in this kitchen yet my love; you know how kitchens turn me on. Come get me now."

Their kitchen fuck was grand finalé. Greg added a hard spanking of Laura's bottom as exclamation point. They retired to bed once again but this time to sleep through the day not waking until the sun began settling into the Pacific Ocean. Laura's proposal of marriage and Greg's acceptance was well and truly consummated.

> > > - - < < <

"What was that you said yesterday about Joseph somebody and their wedding in Mexico?"

"Not Joseph Baby, Josephine; she was a black woman from St. Louis at the turn of last century. She was a performer but run out of the country because she was black."

"That sucks Laura but times have changed, you know that. What does she have to do with us?"

"Josephine Baker became a star in Paris, at the Folies Bergere. She was married twice here in the U. S., short marriages to assholes; she dumped and divorced them. She was married twice in France and both of those ended in divorce too." Laura paused to make connection with her Baby.

"She was a star in France but had bad luck in marriage. Princess Grace and Sophia Loren were her friends, but she couldn't keep the right man by her side. She gave it one more try but on her terms. She and her fifth husband, Robert Brady, went into a church in Mexico and said their vows to each other, no priest, no nothing, just two people sharing vows of marriage."

"Wow, what happened to them?"

"They remained together as a couple until Josephine died a few years later. Their private vows worked for them and they can work for us Baby. They will work for us."

> > > - - < < <

When Laura returned to her San Francisco condo late Sunday afternoon she felt exhausted. Not in seven years had she been so thoroughly fucked by her to-be second husband. As she had very honestly told Dan more than once no matter how good, how hard, how many times he screwed her in a session he could never do the things to body, mind and soul that Greg could. She knew her husband Dan was a very good lover; she told him often. Laura had no doubt that Artsy found him a far better lover than that failure she married to run away from her love for Dan. She knew from conversation and observation how much sexual pleasure Dan gave Mrs. Patron. For this one particular woman, Laura Martell about-to-add-Harrison, Dan could just not touch her in the places and in the same way Greg Harrison touched.

With glow of sexual exhaustion comforting her brow Laura poured a brandy and curled up on her sofa to consider next steps. There were questions she had to ask and then answers to provide. This wedding would be a one woman job. The interrogatives of the English language are short simple one syllable words: What, Where, When, Who, How.

What and Where had mostly fixed answers now. The answer to What would be an informal wedding to marry Mrs. Martell with Mr. Greg Harrison. Also included as part of an answer to the What question must be the absolute support of Mr. Daniel Martell, Laura's lawful husband. Without Dan none of Laura's hopes and dreams would be possible. Since Greg didn't balk at Puerto Vallarta as a suitable place for their wedding, Laura was sure her Baby would have preferred on the beach at St. Maarten, the Where question was answered in Laura's mind. She wanted a church wedding in the cathedral in Puerto Vallarta Mexico. A ceremony in the cathedral would add an aura of legitimacy her totally preposterous second marriage wedding was going to need.

With two questions settled easily Laura quieted her brain and slowly sipped her brandy. Mrs. Laura Martell-Harrison, her new married name slipped into her brain and Laura smiled; she said the new name aloud twice. Her mind returned to wedding planning mode. The next question must be When; weddings are in June. I can be a June bride one more time. Aloud she spoke to no one, "Yes, June, Dan and I married in June; Greg and I will marry in June. I will be a June bride one more time."

Okay, three down, let's try Who. Laura smiled this should be easy; she let her mind run through the cast of characters. Greg and I of course, can't have a wedding without the couple getting married, and I know we have to find a minister here to take with us. Dan must be with me and he will certainly want Artsy at his side. Mrs. Patron would have a fit if she couldn't attend. I wonder if we should invite Celeste? I was Greg's secretary when we began our affair; it would be fitting to invite his current secretary. Is there anyone else at Greg's new law firm? Oh, I didn't even think of my Business Lady friends; Liaison just must be my Matron-of-Honor. Do I need to invite President and his wife? Oh my goodness I can't forget my Executive Sisters back in Charlotte. Charlotte, oh god, I forgot all about LF.