Still Figuring It Out

Story Info
A power I never knew I had cums to light.
1.1k words
4.08
65.8k
10

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/16/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anytime when I try and find something similar to what has happen to me, it always starts with a kid going through puberty and suddenly getting some kind of super power or they're the heir of a bloodline and on their 18th birthday they suddenly inherent these wonderful gifts. I wish this would've happened to me. I was 20 by the time I found out about my "gift" if you can call it that.

Long story short, I can control women (and maybe men but I don't go that route so as for now I don't think I'll ever know); but only after they come in contact with my cum.

How I found this out

I'd been in college for two years now, I'm not the most popular guy but I have a good group of friends and we have fun. Anyway, I've never been good with the ladies and by that I mean I've never gotten laid. Close twice but no dice. So my roommates and I were sitting in the living room playing a few games and drinking some beers (yes underage oh my I'm such a rebel right?) talking about what we were going to do that Friday night. It was first week back of my junior year and I was turning 21 in a month so I was ready for some fun. We came up with the idea to check out the freshmen parties to see the hot new girls and try and get them since we were now upperclassmen and seniors wouldn't be bothered with doing that.

A few hours later dress in our best jeans and t-shirts to make it look like we didn't want to be there but to laugh at the freshies, we pulled up outside of the gym where they were holding a university dance for them. My roommates scattered as soon as we got in and did a one over and I'm left standing by the door looking like a little bit of a pervert. So I start to walk around and before I get half way around the gym, I lock eyes with a girl. She's just standing against the wall and she won't dance with any of the guys who ask. I walk over and see her eyes are the brightest green and what I thought was jet black hair was actually dark red.

"Why are you here, if you're not going to dance?" I asked her

"My stupid roommate" she points to the dance floor at a bubbly blonde who's dancing and has actually attracted my roommate Daniel's attention, "she dragged me here, it's not really my thing."

"Lets get out of here then"

She started to laugh and said "I don't even know your name, why would I go with you?"

"Well I'm Jordan. And I'm taking a chance at asking you to come and have an adventure. No one says no to a line like that"

She grinned "As much as I would like to, I can't leave my roommate here by herself."

"She'll be fine, that's my roommate Dan. He acts tough but she looks like she can handle him"

She looks up at me and stares into my eyes for what seems like a long time but couldn't have been longer than 5 seconds and says "Ok lets go"

We head for the door and get in the car. As I start the car and back out of the spot, I can see her staring at me nervous and excited all at once. We head to the convenience store, I say "Come on"

I grab a six pack and some soda, I ask her to get some snacks and candy. Normally I'd be worried about the six-pack but my best friend Ed is working the counter and lets me slide. We're back on our way, "New or old" I ask her; she looks at me puzzled and says "old" We pull up to an old building around the back and go in through a side door down a hallway and the look on her face is on the verge of terror. It's all I take not to laugh.

We walk up some steps and are in front of a door, I turn around and put my finger to my lips and open the door.

The movie screen below us is playing black and white movies and there's no one else on the balcony but us. She looks surprised and we find seats and lay out our collection of treats and she says "you're going to tell me how this is even possible right now"

"shhh I'm trying to watch the movie" I say partly laughing in between words.

When the movie ends we talk more and she kisses me. I'm not a fool so I kiss back and next thing I know she's taking off her shirt to show her nice bra covered tits and heading down to my cock. I can't even bring myself to look down I'm so hard and a little embarrassed.

My jeans become unbuttoned, and my zipper goes down and my cock pops out. She smiles at me takes me in her hand and in a minute I burst straight down her throat.

So embarrassed I am just screaming in my head be cool don't stop sucking please and she says out loud "I won't stop"

Thinking back I should have caught it there but when a good looking girl has your cock in her mouth, your brain is too busy receiving pleasure signals from the nerves in that said cock.

Again I think to myself I'm hard again I wonder if she wants to go back to my place or should I try to fuck here. She says "Lets go to your place"

I said "You read my mind"

"No you really think we'd do anything else here..." she said "be serious"

We hopped back in the car and my mind was racing nothing substantial came out of it all. We get to my place and we're at the door and kissing before I can even get the key in the lock. Fumbling our way inside and to my room there's no words spoken just fiery stares and the ripping off of clothes.

The moment I fly back on my bed I know I'm tired and all I want is her to ride me.

And she does.

Up and down, up and down her milky white tits are just swinging in the air and I'm loving every moment she starts to cum and I'm so close I grab her and roll her over and start to pound away at her in missionary. I get ready for the last thrust when I look down and shit I don't have a condom on.

Blast after blast of cum straight into her pussy and nothing to stop it. The only thing in my mind please don't get pregnant please don't get pregnant

She says calm down I'm on the pill, I know you're tired lets go to sleep already I rode you all night like you wanted.

I know I didn't say that out loud...