Still Figuring It Out Ch. 03

Story Info
Breakfast and a talk.
876 words
4.31
24.2k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/16/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Walking down the stairs, I can smell eggs and bacon being cooked. Turning the corner, there she is cooking, reaching for something on the top shelf so the t-shirt rides up just enough so I can see her the bottom of her ass. I can't be getting hard again, I'll wear myself out, much less her. I go straight to the refrigerator and grab the orange juice. The door shuts and she sees me now. With a small smile, she says "It'll be done soon." I grab the plates and head to the table. As soon as I sit down there she is putting some eggs on my plate and a few strips of bacon. "The biscuits are just coming out now, so watch they're out." Putting all the biscuits in a bowl and joining me at the table to eat, I'm stunned by the effort she's put into a little command like make me breakfast.

Feeling her eyes on me, I look up from my plate since I began shoving it in my face. She says "so do you like? was it good?" I grab my drink and with a huge gulp clear my mouth and respond "yeah I didn't know you could cook, even more surprised we had this stuff in our kitchen." "this is good, but not as tasty as what you gave me earlier." she said. Kind of weirdly embarrassed I looked around to make sure none of my roommates were going to close enough to hear that. "so about last night... things like that don't really happen to me. not saying it's normal for you so I'm just speechless right now." "well you got me back here, which I'll admit as soon as we snuck into the movie theater last night I knew I was at least going to give you a little bit but as far as spending the night and making breakfast I'm not really sure how or why". Staring at her eyes I could see Aubrey was a little confused but not in the least bit ashamed.

*Finish eating I want to fill you up again*

She took more bite of her biscuits and we were back upstairs. I've never seen a sexier sight than Aubrey taking off my t-shirt to being in just panties and coming toward me. For a split second after it, I wondered, is this wrong to do? Then I heard, "I want to taste you again. Do whatever you want but I want it in my mouth."

*Well just suck it out of me*

I began to lay back as she pulled down my gym shorts. Her lips part at the head of my cock. She's getting to know what I like now. As her dark red hair covers her face, I lay my head back and her tongue goes into action. She swirls it around the head like the sweetest ice cream on a summer day. I almost forget I wanted to do this,

*Stop, sit up*

Her head comes up and an angry look comes on her face. I must be getting better because she is telling the difference between a command and my thinking out loud to her.

*I'm going to ask you some questions and you're going to tell me what you know and when I say the word, pineapple, you'll forget all about this and go back to sucking me like this never happened*

"Aubrey, were you a virgin before last night?"

She shook her head no and laughed a little

With a smile on my face "Ok, was there some point last night when you knew you were up for anything?"

Aubrey made a confused look, "no but your cum tastes different than I've ever had, it's like stronger but doesn't taste like normal. right before you blew I remember thinking man that was fast, then with a taste I thought I want more. And we seemed to be more together, I don't know it's weird right. What am I thinking?"

Could my cum be the key? I've always wore condoms before so maybe I've had this the whole time. Is it that strong and how is mine different? Long list of things I'll never know. "pineapple"

Right back at it. She bobbed her head up and down so much I thought about giving her a neck massage. What can I say I'm a novice, just before I cum though

*Don't swallow save it in your mouth until I say so*

I grab the flask that was a 21st birthday present on my bed stand. *spit it in here*

*Take this back with you and become friends with the hottest girl on your floor and spike a drink with it and share it with her*

I have to see how far this can go. *Call when you've done it*

Handing her my phone to put her number in it, she says, "Can I have any that's left over?"

"Use it all on the drink"

We put back on our clothes and I dropped her off at the dorms and saw her roommate who was with mine waiting outside for her. The flask's top shining out the pocket of her hoodie. What am I getting myself into?