Still Figuring It Out Ch. 04

Story Info
Meeting a new friend and making memento.
2.5k words
4.38
22.5k
9
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/16/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been a week since I dropped Aubrey off. A few text messages between us, which always end up sexual but no mention of the flask or a new friend. I was starting to think maybe I only had this connection with Aubrey and no other person would react to me the way she did. Until I picked her up on Friday night. I've been waiting all week to get a shot at this girl again. With a quick park of the car and before I got out to go to her room, I thought, let me try this first.

*Come outside*

When out walks Aubrey in a loose t-shirt and some short jean shorts. Far from the full hoodie and jeans girl I met a week ago, she looked almost completely different. Her hair still that deep red came down to just below her shoulders and in that shirt it went out to to tip of her bra covered breasts and fell straight down. When she sees me, she runs up to my car and having all the windows down she puts her head in and says " one second my friend's coming too."

She takes a step back and turns around, just enough space for me to see her ass in the shorts. I'm going to love getting her out of those. All my attention was taken away by her yelling "Mari, over here!'

Walking to my car was a pair of long tan legs connected to an even better body. Looking up she had jet black hair that was put up in a bun on her head. She has the craziest set of hazel eyes and lips that were made for sucking. She was wearing a tight little sundress and it hid her chest very well but tightly around her ass that switched with every step she took.

Trying not to stare, I watch her walk right up and into my car. Sitting in the back alone, Aubrey passes her the flask I gave her and Mari takes a big gulp of it. Aubrey gives me a wink and we start to drive, I had planned on taking Aubrey up to the Pointe. The Pointe was a plateau near the top of a mountain. There was just a big enough road where a car could drive up it, slowly and carefully. At the top there was a little area for people to sit with picnic tables and a stone wall with the best view looking down over the valleys the mountains make. It's one of the best things about this school and once you go you always want to go back. I bought enough stuff to make a barbeque so there was definitely enough for Mari to come with.

On the way we all started talking and I learned that Mari was actually short for Marigold Morales. If that isn't the sweetest name for someone who's looks could kill a man. As the gulps get bigger and more frequent from the flask, Mari tells me she met Aubrey, or Bre as she calls her, in the showers. Bumping into each other as Bre was coming out and Mari was going in. By the time we got to the base of the mountain, Mari was feeling loose and Bre couldn't help the huge grin on her face. Fully knowing she just let this girl finish off a flask of cheap whisky and my cum.

As we were traveling up, I want to set the tone.

"So where are you two from?" I said.

Aubrey said, "Well I'm from New York, about 30 minutes outside of Buffalo. I don't really know why I'm going to this school in the middle of nowhere PA but it was one of the only ones who accepted me and I should probably stop talking so you can get a word in edgewise, right?"

Both Mari and myself laughed, and she spoke, "Well I'm from Pittsburgh, but originally Puerto Rico. One of the nuns suggested this school to my parents and out of all the ones that I got in this happened to be the only nonsectarian. I couldn't take more of that after going to an all girls Catholic school. I swear it was a recruiting center for nuns, I had to get out."

A picture of Mari in a Catholic school girl's outfit comes to mind and I need some attention

*Aubrey, rub my cock through my jeans*

She looks in the mirror to see if Mari is looking and her hand creeps into my lap and I feel her start to rub my cock. Mari is too busy looking out the window at the sights; I can't blame her, it is beautiful. Normally, I'd be just like Mari but Aubrey is putting extra effort into rubbing me, really trying to get me off, thank God I wore jeans.

We reach the top without Mari getting startled by her friend's acts and we start to unload. As usual there's no one here, just the girls and I and we can set up and park where ever we want. I grab the basket with the food in it and Aubrey got the blankets, Mari had started to walk to the tables without anything, and I thought

*Mari, you grab the drinks*

She stopped dead in her tracks. Aubrey walking passed her asked if she was ok. Mari kind of shook it off and went to the trunk and got the drinks out. IT WORKED. MY CUM CAN CONTROL MINDS. It's not just some freaky connection I have with Aubrey. I don't know if that's how it works exactly but essentially yes. Not only that but I had two women right now who will do whatever I want. I've got to prepare myself this is going to be a long day.

Setting up and eating couldn't have lasted any longer for me. Constantly running through all the possible scenarios that could happen with this "gift" I guess you could call it. I don't think I heard a single word of the conversation the two of them were having while we ate. Still stuck completely in my head, a flash just stopped everything and made me look up. Aubrey had taken out her phone and took a picture of me with a complete blank look on my face. Okay I'm way too focus on what could happen instead of living in the moment, now that it's mine to control. As I look up still a little stunned from the flash, I see Mari dump the rest of the flask into her cup and chugs it down. A smile comes over my face, I'm going to want to remember this day.

*Aubrey and Mari, be completely truthful right now*

"So Mari, going to school with all girls must have been hard to meet guys?", I said. "No, I'd get stopped every day by one or two trying to pick me up in the uniform." "You ever go with any of them?"

"Once." she said as her eyes got big and a surprised look came over her face. "What happened?" "I shouldn't say." "Go ahead who are we going to tell" "Well he was one of the guys from the public school near by, he took me over to his house and well you know." "How would I know" I said laughing "go on this story is getting good"

A small look of fear came over her face and she said " well he said he had a good music collection and he put on some old r&b and was trying I guess to be all romantic but I was just nervous. Then we sat on the couch and made out for a little while until he put my hand on his crotch through his jeans and when he did that I stopped kissing him and just looked down. I had never seen a real penis before. I unzipped his jeans and he took it out. It was really small compared to the ones you see in porn. As soon as it came out, I put my hand on it and stroked it and I liked the feeling of it growing. When he saw I was into it, he grabbed my head and brought it down and I just started to suck it and he came in less than three minutes and drove me home right after."

*Mari, do you want to feel another cock grow in your hands*

She said, "Having it grow was the best I've done more, especially this last summer vacation, but that's the best part to me"

A shocked look on her face cemented that she was mine. Being in my special place on top of this mountain, I've always seen people taking pictures of themselves with nothing but the view in the distance. Between the flash and staring at Mari's body this whole time, I wanted more.

*Mari, telling that story has made you horny. Start rubbing that pussy for me.*

*Aubrey, I know you're turned on right now I can feel it, get you phone and come with me to the car. You will follow every direction I tell you.*

Aubrey come here quick I said as I walked to the car, Mari still sitting at the picnic table trying to be inconspicuous, while masturbating.

"Stay here for a bit, Mari and I are going to go see the view. When we're out of sight for five minutes, start walking over and have your camera filming. I want you to film me and Mari."

"Ok but don't forget about me." she said with a devilish grin.

I walked back over to the table and Aubrey acted like she was on the phone.

"So Mari, want to go check out the view?" "Should we wait for Bre?"

"She's on the phone with her mom, she can see where we'll be."

I went right up to her and grabbed her hand and off we went. Passing a bunch of trees and bushes, we get to the clearing where a low wall is built and you start to see the majestic view. As we're walking over to the wall, the view get bigger and you can see the whole area from it. The air evens has a different smell; although, it might've been Mari.

*Get my cock out and stroke it*

Mari flashes me a quick grin and I smile back trying not to leap for joy as she reaches over and puts her hand on my crotch. Wasting no time she unzips my pants and in one motion takes out my cock. With a firm grip, she gently starts stroking me as we take in the view. I've seen this view five times already my eyes are glued to her hand working me and she was a professional even staring off into the mountains. She might've even said something about the scenery, didn't matter because in all of nature right now I was with every stroke becoming more and more alive.

*Suck my cock*

Immediately and without saying anything, her hand moves to the base of my cock and her lips are on the head. Mari starts bobbing up and down and every time she comes back up her lips puff out. It has to be one of the sexiest things I've seen. She continues to suck and I move to brace myself by putting my back against the wall. I close my eyes for a second and I feel her take my cock out of her mouth and when the motion would be to put my cock back in there's nothing, in that split second my eyes spring open just in time to see her suck my first ball in her mouth. I've never had this done before but it's a massage and seeing this girl suck my balls is about to make me blow, I need to stop.

*Stop sucking, get up and take those panties off, and bend over the wall*

Without flinching, she stands up and bends over the wall. I go to repeat my thought when the back of her sundress goes up and she shakes her ass before her panties fall to the ground. There was a definite wet spot before they dropped. She's ready. I look over at the woods and see Aubrey fingering herself while filming us.

*Aubrey, start coming closer but be quiet*

I focus back on Mari who has the nicest ass I've ever see, naked, in front of me just begging to be fucked. So I take my cock and slide it right in. The moan Mari released echoes through the cavern below and I start to pound away. Every time seeing her ass jiggle from the force of me fucking her. I see that Aubrey is right in there now as I watch my cock going into her on the screen on her phone and I want more.

I grab Mari's leg and flip her over so the top of her back is now on the top of the wall. Holding onto her legs with one arm, I slip my cock back into and put her legs on my shoulders and continue to pound away. Now I can see her tits moving up in her dress with every stroke inside her. Mari now sees Aubrey's here and that she's filming but my cock and I are entertaining her too much to try and detest right now. I can't keep up with her and I'm about to blow.

*Mari, get on the ground and take off your dress completely; I'm going to cum on your tits.*

With Aubrey prepared and right on target I pump my cum all over Mari's tits. Which are a little small but with an ass like she has, you have more than enough to play with. I watch now the faces of the two girls. Wide eyed and wondering what to do with all the cum on her chest.

"Aubrey, give me your phone." I said.

She handed me her phone and turned back to Mari, who started to wipe it into her hand.

*Clean her up and don't waste my cum*

Aubrey dives right in and starts licking my cum off Mari's chest and she's almost half way done before Mari responds with, "let me try". "Oh you've had some today, there was a lot of it in that flask you were hogging." said Aubrey. Mari just starts to scoop it in her fingers and put it in her mouth. I catch this last little bit on video and then send it to my email. Mari gets dressed and Aubrey goes to clean up whatever we missed at the picnic tables and we head back down the mountain.

The whole 45 minute drive back into town, they talk about my cum and other things about the day. It was the weirdest conversation I've heard that was about me and I wasn't include in it. It's alright though, I was thinking of other things. I have the power to control at least these two women once they've had my cum. What else could I do? There has got to be more that I could do with this. If there isn't, I'm still the luckiest man alive but I should at least strive to be the wisest man too. These girls are going to help me out with something.