Still Got It

Story Info
Wife needs to prove to herself that she can get men.
2.9k words
3.72
46.4k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband kept telling me that I am still desirable and hot. But I never believed him because he's my husband. What else is he going to say? He's just trying to make me feel better. I had started working out a lot more and I can see myself in the mirror. It's progress but I haven't really lost weight and I wouldn't say that I was hot. I mean hell, I'm over 40 years old. But he kept on telling me that with a little flirting and showing a little skin I could easily give almost any man a hard on. I have to admit, as I walked through the gym or the supermarket, I had to wonder if it was true. I spent many a morning in the shower thinking about that one.

Later that winter we were on a ski vacation with another couple. On the drive up my husband had mentioned this so-called bet no fewer than 5 times. And since, other than our friends there would be no one else we knew, there, he dared me to test it out. I had been thinking about it for a long time and while I really did want to know if I was still sexy, I was too afraid to find out that I wasn't. When he brought it up with our friends they looked at me like I was crazy. All I had to do, they said, was get a man hard with just being sexy. No touching, just visuals. They thought it was a slam dunk. After two glasses of wine at dinner, I finally agreed.

I returned to the room to change into an outfit. I decided to go braless and wear a thong under my slacks. Anything too revealing would be weird at a ski resort. I'll tell you what - when I looked at myself in the mirror, I had the feeling my tits and ass might actually give a guy an instant stiffy!

I returned downstairs and saw our group sitting in the lounge. But rather than go over to them I ignored them and walked over to the bar. After while a few men started flirting with me but I waited for the right ones. No surprise, I'm sure more than a couple were certainly interested in me. But after doing this to about 3 or 4 men, I decided to go over to the group.

My husband looked at me and said, "So I was right, and you were wrong." Without blinking I looked at him and said, "Yes I flirted with them, but how do I know they got hard?"

Ouch! I had him.

We all joked for awhile, mostly at Steve's expense, and had a couple more drinks. Our friends excused themselves and I'm fairly certain that, due to all the talk about sex, they went back to their room to make love.

After they left Steve brought up the topic again and for some unknown reason I was very much into it. But he proposed a slightly more conclusive plan that included a "hard-on check". I was really nervous but also really turned on at the thought of getting to touch another man. So I returned to the bar and after another fifteen minutes or so, identified a guy and flirted with him. He was about 6 foot 1 or so, broad shoulders and I would guess that he was in his early thirties. He was very handsome and looked like he had some professional job that paid pretty well. So he was young enough to have the job but not yet be rich from it. His name was Erik.

So I repeated my routine of flirting, flipping my hair, and laughing at his jokes. It actually came quite easily with him. We moved to a quiet part of the lodge bar to sit down. As he sat down, I dropped my purse, turned around and bent over to give him a good view of my ass. Then, as I sat down, I bent forward slowly allowing him a grand view of my tits, right down my blouse. And there it was - I had completed my show and it was time to see if it worked. I was rather scared because he was pretty young and handsome and was probably more accustomed to having twenty-somethings fawn over him.

But as we sat on the love seat and talked, I moved my hand and leg over his crotch to check for a bulge. After a couple exploratory missions I had my answer - Success! But the result was not only to validate that indeed he had an erection, but the touching and caressing served two additional purposes. First, it helped my young man maintain his erection. And second, I realized it was an open invitation for him to reciprocate. I hadn't thought of that and a moment of fear swept over me. What would he do if he thought... Does he think that?!?! Does he want to...? With me???

But being a perfect gentleman, he moved slowly but confidently. His arm went around my back and his hand repeatedly touched my legs. Each time a little higher but never to the point where I felt like he was groping. Every once in awhile my breasts rubbed against his shoulders and chest and to be honest I don't know whether he initiated the contact or I did. (Giggle!) Either way the result was that my hard nipples were now poking through my blouse.

In a daring move, I ordered a couple shots to ease my tension. I hoped he wouldn't think any less of me. A few minutes later, the bartender appeared with a second pair of shots on the house. I later learned that it was my husband, who was enjoying the show immensely, had sent them anonymously.

Oh God! My husband. Steve's been sitting there 50 feet away from me this whole time. When I looked over at the table, he was gone. In a couple seconds I found him at the bar talking to a couple guys about the game on the TV. But he had a perfect view of everything that had just happened. He raised his glass and winked at me with a little kiss. Part of it said, "I told you so" while part of it also said, "Thank you." I couldn't quite figure that one out.

Within 30 minutes of sitting there, the effect of the shots had taken over. As I played back this whole experience I realized that this was my husbands attempt to add sexual spice to our lovemaking. We had role played a million times and talked about swinging but we never took the steps. We never met the right people. And now, as I sat here I remembered the times he told me that he loved seeing me happy so much that it would turn him on to see me experience it with another man. All of a sudden, it all made sense. the reassuring knowledge that he loved me and would be there for me no matter what. Even if it meant that I could obtain sexual gratification from another man, as long as I returned to him.

This young man with an erection and me with my pokey tits were as juiced as a couple can get. The reality began to sink in and I knew I needed to stop now or there would be no going back. I excused myself to head to the restroom and sent Steve a text:

Are you OK?

I mean it's getting pretty hot

Actually it's turning me on

I'm already thinking about what comes next

What do you think comes next?

Are you assuming I'll go home with you. ;)

Whoa - actually I was going to say that you better make a choice

Someone is getting blue balls tonight

And you get to decide who

OMG!!

That thought just made me quiver

I put my phone down, and touched up my makeup a bit. Then the texting continued:

Well?

I'm thinking

He's very handsome.

You've already "measured him up" as it were

;)

I know

It's not easy

I love you

I will love you no matter what you choose

I am really turned on by the thought of you being this sexy

Think about this

Whether you choose me or not, I am getting sexually satisfied

Thank you!

I love you too

Are you sure you're ready for this

I'm about to make love

and it won't be with you

I just about came in my pants right there :)

And with that final bit of humor I walked out of the restroom and back to my lovely young man with a raging erection that he was trying desperately to hide.

I didn't even sit down. I simply asked if we could go back to his room. Erik paid the tab, put his arm around me and we walked past my husband and out of the bar.

Erik didn't have a room - he had a cabin. He had booked it months before for him and his girlfriend. After they broke up he decided to come alone. He was planning to be by himself for the trip but couldn't pass up the opportunity to be with me. It almost sounded like a line but in fact, I hit on him, not the other way around. He started a fire in the fireplace and asked me if I wanted a drink. He laughed when I said water but then returned with two glasses. I think we both realized that we had drank enough for one night.

We barely took two sips before we started kissing. His lips were the perfect combination of soft skin and firmness. He grabbed me tightly and pulled me close. Our tongues darted in and out of each others mouths, punctuated with the occasional gasp of passion. My hands were the first to go exploring as a reached up his shirt and lifted it over his head. I then kissed down his chest as he slid my blouse up my back and over my head. I rubbed his bulge through his pants and kissed the head of his penis. His rock hard cock had been trapped in his underwear for over two hours and I couldn't wait to release it. I quickly pulled down his pants and he sprung to life above my head.

I had not seen, let alone touched any man other than Steve since we were married 14 years ago. The feelings were intense and I couldn't believe how wet and excited I was. I stroked the full length of him and gently licked his balls, sucking them softly into my mouth. The musky scent and the slightly salty taste gave me feelings I hadn't felt in a long time. I had not gone down on Steve in many years and I couldn't believe I was topless, on my knees and about to give a blowjob to a stranger I met a couple hours ago. That very thought - sucking a strangers dick, drove me wild as I engulfed his entire penis into my mouth with reckless abandon. My hands stroked his shaft as my head bobbed up and down. My tongue stroked the shaft on the way up and lingered on the head before thrusting downward again. He moaned with pleasure as I sucked him. In a matter of moments the pent up pressure erupted. "I'm going to cum" he said as I tasted the pre cum in my mouth. I continued without slowing down at all and kept my tongue on the head to give him all the pleasure I could give him. I wanted him to know it was OK to cum in my mouth. A second later I felt the first spurt, and a second as my mouth slowly filled. Continuing to bob up and down, I swallowed once, and then again, feeling my lovers cum going down my throat.

He then pulled me up so our faces were close together. We kissed some more, gently at first and then growing more passionate. He removed my slacks and thong and began to kiss my neck. He sucked each breast and then gently bit my nipple. As he continued downward my head started spinning as I realized he was going down on me. He teased me for what seemed like an eternity, licking my pelvis, kissing the insides of my thighs, breathing gently on my vagina. And then finally I felt his tongue. He started near the bottom, slowly pressing his tongue inside of me and coming out again at the clitoris, swirling a little and then kissing it softly. He repeated this awhile before the kissing became gentle sucking, and then nibbling. The heat welled up inside me and I could feel my orgasm rising. His hands were rubbing across my nipples and my fingers ran through his hair. My back arched as I pressed him into me. My head went back, the room went dark, and my head went blank as the orgasm exploded through my body. I shivered and moaned and screamed passionately.

I hadn't given or received oral sex in years. It was a mind blowing experience for me, a married, 40 year old woman to get this kind of wanton pleasure from a complete stranger. And he gave me an orgasm. And when he came, I let him cum in my mouth and even swallowed it. It was amazingly hot. We looked into each others eyes and cuddled and kissed. I thought about grabbing my clothes, running back to my room and thanking Steve for encouraging me to experience this. But it felt so right to be in his arms at that moment. I would be with Steve tomorrow, for sure. Tonight, I belonged, body and soul, to Erik. Our only reason for existence that night was to be passionate with each other. I glanced down to see that he was starting to recover from the fellatio, and I couldn't mask the smile on my face. When he saw me, he kissed me and said, "I want to make love to you."

We made love in three beautiful positions that night. I started by riding him to my second orgasm. His hands squeezed my tits and he occasionally lifted his head to kiss me on the nipples, or the lips. After that we cuddled in a spoon until I felt him guide his penis into me again. He nibbled my ear and kissed my neck as the thrusting in and out continued. Finally, he laid me on my back. He was so gentle but yet firm as he hovered over me. I reached down and stroked his penis as I looked up into his eyes.

"You know I love you, right."

"I love you too."

I couldn't believe the words came out of my mouth but they were exactly what I felt at that moment. I thought of Steve and realized that this was a different kind of love. It was a physical representation of a connection of two people who needed to be together on that night. I needed this gorgeous man, not my husband, to make love to me. And he needed the touch of a woman to complete his transition and find a new love. For one night, we were in love.

"We can never be together. But I do love you. Tonight, I am completely yours. Make love to me."

I guided his penis inside of me and we kissed and embraced each other passionately and deeply. My arms held him as tightly as I could, my knees lifted on every powerful thrust. He repeated that he loved me and again I said it in return. The feeling was boiling up in me and my eyes were starting to roll back. I arched my back and forced my pelvis directly into his. My clitoris ground into him as I rapidly approached the edge. His thrusting intensified and the movement of his chest across my breasts pushed me over. "Oh God, Oh God, Oh God, I said as I came hard, squeezing him with my arms and legs, pushing back against his weight on top of me. My nails dug into his ass as he tightened every muscle.

His pumping slowed to steady, solid thrusts and a moment later he whispered, "I'm going to cum."

"Cum inside me"

He groaned a little and the tension in his body released. I could feel him ejaculate his sperm deep inside me. A warmth flowed over me as my orgasm flowed evenly with his.

The next morning, I awoke, kissed him softly, and crept out of the room without waking him.

I arrived back in my room. Steve was asleep in the bed, naked. I woke him up, and he smiled. Without a single word, we kissed, he took off my clothes, and kissed me all over. I climbed on top of him, still sore from lovemaking the night before. And still wet with my lovers semen and my own love juices, I slid myself onto his cock. We made love for an hour, cumming together. Filled with the cum from two different men for the first time in my life.