Still Hot! Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I was beginning to warm up I looked into my mother's eyes. I felt lost within the world that her eyes hid. Memories of her flooded through me. Just then, the garage door started opening. I was surprised to hear this. I looked at the time : 12:20 PM. Was it my mom? Sisters? She couldn't be living with a man could she? I shrugged to myself. She was young, healthy and more then attractive. Why not? However, as much as I wished her happiness I hoped beyond hope it was not a man. I don't know if I was ready to face it. Part of me had a jealousy only a son could feel when his mother becomes widowed and is free to move on.

I heard the car door shut and the garage door begin to close as the back door opened.

"Mike! What are you doing here?" My mom asked in surprise.

She was happy to see me but obviously worried something bad happened. I sat on the couch and looked down. It was too soon. I was at a loss for words.

"Mike, baby? What's wrong?" She asked even more worried.

I shook my head and tears began to flow.

"Is it Marissa? Is she OK?" Mom asked.

"She....."I couldn't continue.

"She, what? She's not hurt is she?" Mom asked frantically.

"No. Mom." I said not sure where to go next.

"What is it, honey?" Mom said as she kneeled down.

I looked at her. Even in her work clothes she was breathtaking. Her long hair had been slicked back and put in a bun. Strands hung loose in the front. She had a business jacket on. I could barely see her white blouse. Her skirt was black to match her jacket. She wore dark pantyhose. I noticed the view was a little better with her kneeled down in front of me. I could see a hint of her black panties under her skirt. She was very feminine. Very sexy. I gulped noticeably. She didn't seem to notice. She took my head in her hands.

"What happened? Tell me baby!" She said anxiously.

I realized she must have thought something happened to Marissa. That she might have been physically hurt of dead. I had to ease her fears.

"No, Mom. Marissa is fine. More then fine." I said.

"Then what is it? Is it Carmen or Nadine?" She asked worried.

"No, Mom they are OK as far as I know. It's kind of hard to tell you." I said not sure where to go from there.

"Honey, take a deep breath. Calm down. Maybe I should take my own advice." She chuckled.

I laughed along with her.

"Um. In a way it does involve Marissa. I got that big promotion I was telling you about the other day." I said

Mom sat up and hugged me warmly. She didn't seem to notice that I was sitting on the couch with barely anything on. I felt a stirring inside my boxers, but tried to make the feeling go away.

"Congratulations baby!" She said excited at the news.

"Yeah thanks." I said half-warmly.

"Anyway, I went and bought Marissa a dozen roses, you know how she likes roses. I thought I would come home early and surprise her. She's been sick lately. Well I got to our room and I found her............" I felt more tears come to my face and couldn't continue.

"Oh my God is she dead?" Mom asked anxiously.

"No, I told you Mom she is OK. I found her fucking Tony." I finally said.

"Oh lord! Oh baby! I'm so sorry!" Mom said as she leaned forward and hugged me tight.

I cried. Part of my tears were for the loss of my father. Tears pent up and locked away from trying to live up to my father's wishes. Part of my tears were for my mother. She sacrificed so much for me and my sisters. She tried to be a super mom and very much succeeded in doing so. Part of the tears were for the loss of my marriage. I truly did love Marissa, but I could not continue being married to someone who cheated on me. I felt my heart break. As always my mother held me and consoled me. She brushed my hair back and held my head to her chest. She rocked me just like she did when I was a child and had trouble returning to sleep.

I got lost in her arms. My eyes closed. I drifted off to sleep. I felt the sensation of laying down. Arms comforting me. My mother's soothing words. Her kisses on my forehead and cheek. My arms wrapped around her and held her tightly, just as she held me. We lay like that for a long while.

I awoke. I saw my sleeping mother in my arms. I felt an irresistible urge to kiss her. As I leaned in I lost my nerve at the last moment and kissed her cheek.

"Thank you, honey." She mumbled in her sleep.

We were embraced like lovers. I didn't want the feeling to end. Then I felt the familiar stirrings in my crotch. Oh, no!.

Thankfully the sound of the dryer finishing it's dry cycle woke Mom up. She sat up and straightened her skirt out which had ridden up considerably. I felt a momentary loss of the sight of her black panties. I felt an urge I had not felt since my teenage years. An urge most sons feel for their mother at one time or another. A forbidden urge to be nestled between her legs. To make love to her and hear her scream out your name. To burst inside of her and feel her with your taboo seed.

I sat up as well and used all my willpower to think of nuns to try to make my cock shrivel back to normal size. We both seemed awkward at the moment. Mom sat down next to me for awhile not saying anything. Her hand was on my stomach just inches above my cock. She slowly pulled it away, almost regretfully or was I imagining it?

"I'll get your clothes, dear." My mom said and stood up and walked, slowly and sexily, toward the laundry room.

I admired her body. Her clothes. Her sexiness. Oh my God, this was my mother I was thinking about! My erection twitched. I slapped it hard and as noiselessly as possibly. Unable to get the stunning vision of my sexy mother out of my head. I bit my lip hard enough to draw blood. The pain made me stop having the forbidden thoughts for the moment and I felt a trickle of blood come off my lower lip. My erection thankfully died down as my mom returned with my clothes in hand.

"Here they are now you can get dressed." My mom said with a slight smile and in an almost teasing voice.

Was she purposely teasing me? My own mother? While she has flirted in the past, it was very harmless. Now in my current state of arousal I found the teasing to be quite.......dangerous.

I thanked her and stood up and quickly dressed. I left my shirt untucked and the top few buttons opened. I felt a bit more comfortable and back to normal with my mother now. Still her scent overwhelmed me and my attraction to her was very unlike a normal son.

"You're bleeding!" Mom said.

She ran to the kitchen and wet some paper towels. She hurried back and applied the towels to my lower lip. She held them there. I waited for her to pull away but she didn't. I felt uncomfortable with her so near. Her scent. Her femininity, her sexy body was driving me wild with lust!

Mom made some lunch. She made french toast with syrup and a ham & cheese salad to go along as a finisher.

"Sorry to make such a weird meal, but I am famished and I skipped breakfast this morning. Need something filling in my tummy!" She said rubbing her stomach, moaning and giggling.

I gulped. My mind thought up other things to feel her stomach with. I mentally beat myself up. How can I think such thoughts about my innocent, beautiful mother? I was lower then Marissa! I kept telling myself. Still the forbidden thoughts overwhelmed me.

"So, Mom. Why are you home so early? Did you come home for lunch break, because if you did I think you are late for getting back." I said awkwardly trying to break the weird feeling since we woke up in each other's arms almost like lovers.

"No, baby. The power went out at work and we couldn't get anything else done so they sent us all home early." She said and drank down her glass of lemonade.

My eyes focused on the smoothness of her throat. Her silky skin. The shine of her work earrings that were fashionable, but not meant to be as sexy as I was seeing them. My erection returned with a vengeance.

The phone rang but neither of us bothered to answer it. The answering machine picked up on the 4th ring. I steeled myself for who I was expecting it to be.

"Hi, Mike. It's Marissa. I'm so sorry. Baby, please come home and we can work things out. I never meant for this to happen. Tony, he seduced me. We've been having an affair for three months, but I always felt guilty. I never wanted it to happen in the first place. I don't want to get a divorce. It will never happen again! I promise you. I love you! With all my heart........please call. Love you.[Pause] Bye. [Pause then dial tone]." Marissa said.

When Marissa said "I don't want to get a divorce" Mom stood up and hurried to the phone.

"I'll finally tell that bitch what I always thought of her!" Mom said angrily.

"Mom! No!" I shouted.

Mom didn't reach the phone in time thankfully. I've been embarrassed enough for one day. I realized my put her hand on the button to hang up and was dialing. I quickly stood up and ran behind her and grabbed the phone from her and hung it up. I was standing behind her. Our bodies touched. Her ass was pressed against my front as I leaned over her and held the phone down to ensure she wouldn't try that again. I noticed some loose strands hung from the bun of her neck. The only thing that I could do to make sure she wouldn't try it again was reach up and pull the pins holding her bun in place.

"What the!? Mom shouted.

She was a perfectionist and hated having something loose and wild. I noticed too late that her long hair flowed freely and did nothing to quell my unwanted desires for her. She shook her head as she did when I was a kid and laughed. I laughed along with her.

"Mom, what did you mean by telling Marissa what you always thought of her? I thought you liked her, didn't you? I asked seriously when the laughter died down.

"Tolerated is more like it. She was always bitchy to me when we were alone. I could tell she didn't like me. She put an act on when you were around. I think she was always jealous of how close we are. I didn't want to make a big deal about it, but I was always afraid she would try to get you out of my life. I could tell she always hated me." Mom said.

I was shocked by this revelation, Maybe I didn't know Marissa at all. I thought I knew her, until all this happened.

"Mom. She could never take me away from you." I said.

"Oh sweetie!" She said and hugged me. She kissed my cheeks over and over again,

As usual she went overboard and kept it up until I felt an overwhelming desire to push her to the floor and fuck her till we both died of lack of oxygen. To break her hold on me I let my hands creep up her side and tickle her. She tried resisting my hands, but started to burst out in laughter and begged me to stop. I did so and Mom struggled to get her breath back. She unbuttoned her top three buttons, not making matters any easier for yours truly.

I gasped but turned away before she could hear it. I downed my second lemonade in about as many seconds. Mom walked away and sat on the couch in the front living room. I followed and sat next to her, We sighed at the same time then laughed. Mom kicked her heels off and brought her legs up. She propped them in my lap. Right on my erection. I mentally willed my erect back until it hopefully felt like my normal size.

"Baby, would you give my legs a massage? I missed your massages since you moved out. Now that you're here I can be spoiled again!" She flaunted.

"Sure, mom." I responded and took her feet in my hands.

I rubbed her feet and she moaned. She threw back her head and moaned and tossed and turned,

'God, I missed that so much! You were always so good to me, baby!" Mom said.

"Thanks, Mom. You were always good to me too," I said sheepishly.

While I was rubbing her one foot the other seemed to caress my cock through my work pants. She seemed to not notice or was very good at not letting on. She continued moaning as I worked on her feet and then up her legs. I stopped after what seemed a long amount of time, too long to be massaging your own mother.

"Aw, no more?" She said pouty like a spoiled brat.

I threw a couch pillow at her and she ducked out of the way and laughed,

"Anyway, I should be getting the special treatment here, missy!" I kidded.

Mom stopped laughing.

"You're right you should. Take off your shirt and lay on your front. Let mommy give you one of her special massages." She said.

I stared at her speechless, but knew better then to argue. I took off my shirt and lay face first into the pillow on the couch. I turned my head to the side. Mom pulled up her skirt some so she could straddle my back. One of the sexiest sights I ever behold at that moment. I turned my head back and rested. Mom began working her hands on my back. They felt good and soft. I moaned and shut my eyes as the pleasure took over my body.

Mom seemed to really get into the massage as she leaned forward. I could feel her breasts press against my back. Even though I knew her breasts were held in by her blouse and bra I still moaned at the thought and feel of them.

I could even feel her hips as she moved up from my lower back. She seemed to be sitting on my butt, which was erotic in a weird way. Too bad I wasn't sitting on her butt I thought to myself. She worked my shoulders and leaned in.

"How does that feel my big boy? You're the man of the family now, you know. I have to take care of my special man!" She whispered in my ear.

I almost came in my boxers right then. As her massage loosened me up and relaxed me I could feel myself drifting off to sleep with a beautiful woman I called my mom sitting on my back giving me more pleasure then I had in a long time.

Part 2 Cumming Soon..

12