Still Learning

Story Info
A slave is reminded that she is still learning.
907 words
4.02
14.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Larosie
Larosie
9 Followers

Master looks at me as I lay sprawled across the bed, relaxed. He had been finishing some work from his computer, and I quietly observe from the comfort of the bed.

When I notice his eyes glance towards me I quickly sit up, assuming an attentive and presenting posture.

Master lets out a small laugh.

"It's ok slut, you had permission to relax."

I smile, slinking back down to a more comfortable position and thank him.

Master then rises from his chair and slowly makes his way to me. I lock eyes with him and immediately feel a shiver run through me. My cunt begins to throb.

"I'm glad you were able to rest a bit my slave," Master whispers as he approaches me.

His smile turns more menacing, and he sits on the edge of the bed.

"So now I can expect that you are rested and ready to service me after I spent the afternoon working. Is that correct my slave?"

I smile. "Yes Master."

"Good girl," he whispers, removing his clothing.

I start squirming, trying to contain my excitement. I had been waiting for Master to finish his work, eager to please him. It had really tried my patience, which I knew was not accidental.

Master climbs over to me, grabbing my wrists and forcing them over my head. He gently bites my neck.

"My whore is doing better with waiting. I know it is not easy being such a horny girl."

I reply, "Thank you Master".

He suddenly removes one hand from my wrists and places it on my throat. He squeezes, gently at first, then slowly increases the pressure. My eyelids flutter, and the pressure on my neck fills me with an intense throbbing that I feel throughout my entire body.

Master takes his other hand, releasing my wrists, and begins to feel my wet, owned cunt. He is testing me- making sure I do not cum unless given permission. It is horribly difficult as I experience Master's grip on my neck and my cunt. I keep myself from giving in.

Seeing that I understand his intentions, he lets go of my throat and tells me I did well.

"Now slut, I am only going to use one of your holes today. Which one shall it be?"

I let out a soft whimper, struggling to decide which hole would have to suffer without Master's cock.

Master slaps my face. "Do not challenge me. Your moans and pleading were not requested. You are expected to be grateful that Daddy will fuck even one of your holes slut."

I take a deep breath. "I am sorry Daddy, please forgive me. I know that it is a privilege, not a right, to get any hole filled by you. Please take my owned cunt Daddy."

Master smiles and scoffs. "Good girl. But I cannot let this bad behaviour slide. You chose your cunt, so as punishment I will instead decide, and my decision is to fuck your asshole."

"Yes Daddy, thank you." I reply, blushing with shame.

Without another word I turn onto my knees, head flat on the bed with my arms folded across my back and ass pushed up towards Master.

"Mmm," Master groans. "I wouldn't mind breeding that hungry little cunt, but this asshole could use some attention. It's very tight my girl, I think it needs Daddy's dick to open it up."

I begin to tremble as Daddy pushes his way into my tiny hole, his cock forcing it to stretch. I moan.

"See? If you hadn't complained then your cunt would be feeling my hard cock instead. But I know my slave loves her little asshole getting fucked too..."

Master inserts his cock all the way in, grunting as he moves back and forth, violating my ass. He moves faster, roughly slapping against me as he fucks me.

"I bet my whore is so dirty that she can cum just from Daddy's dick in her ass." Master challenges. "Cum now slut."

Master knows how much I love the feeling of a full asshole and I instantly release the tension, cumming for him. He feels my body relax, knowing I have obeyed his commands and runs his hand through my hair. Still violently thrusting into me, he then grabs my hair and increases his pace until I feel his hot load pour into me.

"Mmm." He moans. "Good girl."

Master slowly pulls his cock out of my stretched asshole and gives my ass a hard slap. Seeing his seed begin to seep out, he reaches over the bed and grabs something off of the nightstand. Without warning, master shoves a butt plug in, cum still warm inside of me. He kisses my neck.

"Just fucking your ass wasn't much of a punishment, was it whore?" He laughs. "This plug will be a reminder that Daddy's cum is a gift, and a gift to be cherished. You may not remove the plug until I tell you to."

I blush, red with embarrassment. Master knows exactly how to teach a lesson. I wiggle against the plug, feeling the cum that fills my ass.

Master, satisfied he has proven his point, rises from the bed and looks down at me.

"Relax slave. Get some rest as I go back to work." He turns and heads back to the desk.

"Just remember, Daddy's cum is a gift for any one of your slutty holes."


Larosie
Larosie
9 Followers