Still Lost in Space

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cease your chattering you boobless bubble head," snapped Smith.

"Shit, I liked playing with those," said Will.

"You wished for everything back to it's original operating condition," stated "Wish Stone Guy."

"Then how come he still has his memory? Why weren't his memory banks wiped clean?" asked Will.

"Wish Stone Guy" shrugged his shoulders. "You still have yours, don't you?"

"Yeah, but..."

"What was this about the last wish being for everyone?" asked Penny still in the corner.

Will glanced back at the "Guy" and said, "I still think his memory should have been erased if my wish was going to affect him."

"If you don't like it, take it up with the author. Now tell everybody about the wish, Sweetie."

Will took the hand of the girl and asked her to stand. The men moaned again.

"I'm going to share my girl with everyone."

"I don't see where that's going to be possible Will, unless she does my chores," quipped Smith.

"No, that's not what I mean. She can be anything you want her to be. This is what I imagined for myself," said Will, looking down at the stunning beauty he towered over.

"She's looking pretty good from where I'm sitting," grinned West.

"Judy, you think of something you would like her to be," Will said, as he stepped away from the girl.

"Well, I don't know," she said, looking at the girl and then at Don.

"Go ahead, give it a try," bubbled "Guy".

Judy closed her eyes and when she opened them, there stood a very well hung man that resembled Fabio.

"Oh, I like that," muttered Maureen.

"Yes. Very nice indeed," cooed Smith.

"You try Don," said Judy.

Fabio morphed into a similar version of Will's girl, only taller, older, and with red hair.

Maureen conjured up Sylvester Stallone.

Professor Robinson conjured up Albert Einstein.

"Leave it to you John, to go for talking theory over sex," said Maureen, as she covered her face in embarrassment.

"Hey, he said we could imagine her as anything we wanted, right?" replied the Professor.

"How about you, Doctor Smith?" asked Will.

"Well, I don't know," he replied.

"Come on Smith, give it a whirl," said Don.

"Maybe I'll wait until I'm alone with, whatever it is," he replied.

"Fair enough. How about you Robot?" asked Will.

"You mean this works for me, too?" it replied.

Einstein nodded.

"Hum..." it uttered as his computer mind clunked away.

Einstein turned into a service port shaped perfectly for the wide metal companion.

Will looked it over and said, "This has got everything. Look, lube centers, power chargers, metal polish and brushes and scented disinfectant."

"What the scented disinfectant for?" asked Smith.

"One wants to smell ones best, especially after, you know, like earlier tonight," it replied.

"About time," mumbled Smith.

"Hey Penny, what do you want?" asked Judy.

Penny was hoping they would forget about her. She was still standing quietly in the corner. She tried hard not to allow her fantasy to form in her mind. "I don't want to get involved."

"Guy" suddenly came out of the funk he was in and turned in her direction. His eyebrows shot up into his hairline as he started to laugh at what Penny was trying desperately to hide.

The service port changed shape.

"Oh, dear Lord..."

"You got to be shitting me..."

"This is just so not right..."

There stood another Penny with a cucumber impaled in her ass.

"Eeww..." uttered Smith.

"...Tune in next time when Maureen searches for her missing daughter..."

"Will, have you seen Penny?"

"She's in her cubicle with her double again."

"Oh God no..."

"Get it out! Get it out!"

"I'm sorry Mom, Penny's a fucked up person."

"I'm afraid you're right Will. Go get Dr. Smith but, take your time."

"Get it out!"

"...And find out why "Wish Stone Guy" is still on the ship..."

"Are you still fucking here?"

"...And the sudden improvement in Will's acne problem..."

"She could suck the chrome off a '57 Chevy."

"...All this and more on the next installment of "Still Lost in Space". Check your local listings for time and channel."

12