Still More Friends! Ch. 01

Story Info
He joins John, Laura, & her friend for dinner.
4.5k words
4.64
44.3k
4

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 09/19/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once again I'd like to thank the many readers who took time to send me feedback on "What are friends for?" and "More of what friends are for". The response was far more than I ever

I hope everyone likes it at least as well as the first two. Please let me know your thoughts either way.

If by chance you haven't read both of the first two, this story is a continuation and relies on understanding both the characters and the background in those. I strongly encourage you to read them first, and in order.

Regards,

Nasty

Now on to the story:

The following totally fictitious writings and are intended for the sole readership of those of LEGAL AGE. The ADULT ONLY material contained within is also for personal use only where local standards permit scenes of violence and sex. Please do not read further if any of these subjects offend, or if you are not of legal age.

This is a work of fiction. The author does not condone violence of any sort.

The following is under Copyright and is for your sole enjoyment. Your cooperation in not using the material in any other application without the express permission of the author is requested. Thank you.

* * * * *

It had been about three weeks since the weekend that Laura, John and I had spent at my cabin. I'd seen him just like we always had, but I hadn't seen Laura much, but that was really the way it had always been too. However when I did see her, it wasn't uncomfortable exactly, but it felt just a little strained. I figure, at least I hoped, that over time things would be normal again.

John and I met for a beer after work one day.

"Scott, I don't think you're going to like this, but Laura wants me to ask you something" John said.

My apprehension about what this might be must have been pretty obvious because John nearly spit out his beer laughing.

"No, no, it's not what you must be thinking. It's something totally different. Laura wants to invite you over to dinner this Saturday" he told me.

That wasn't unusual. I go to their house several times a year for dinner and have them to my place about the same. I calmed down, but now I was curious.

"The catch is, she wants to invite an old roommate of hers over too. A woman who lives here and just happens to be single as well" he explained.

"Shit John, you know how I feel about that. Blind dates and set ups are NOT my gig. Laura's knows how I feel and she's always been really good about this before," was my somewhat testy reply.

"I know, Hell I don't blame you. She swears that this is just a dinner party, that she's not trying to fix you up. Just wants to have two friends that we see often come over at the same time. It is true that we see each of you frequently, just never together before. I will tell you that Sonia is one sexy fox. If I was ever going to mess around, she be number one on the list!" John said, seeming to understand my feelings.

Naturally that last part had me intrigued.

"How would you compare her to Laura?" I asked, my curiosity getting the better of me.

"You know how I feel about Laura, and maybe it's 'the grass is always greener' thing, but I'd give Sonia higher marks" he said straight out.

"REALLY?" was my reply.

"Yup, I'm telling you this woman is gorgeous and she's built" he went on.

"Built better than Laura?" I asked, truly surprise. Laura is one very well built lady!

"Without a doubt!" John said without hesitation.

"Jesus, that's saying something. And I have to admit, you have great taste in women. A dumb shit about pretty much everything else though!" I teased.

I was about to cave in, when I came to my senses.

"Nope, all the same, tell Laura thanks, but no thanks. So I don't hurt her feelings or something, you guys come to my place next weekend and I'll fix something special, Okay?" I said.

"Suits me. I'll ask Laura and give you a call. Last chance, sure you don't want to meet Sonia?" he asked as he rose to leave.

"I'm sure, thanks though. See ya buddy" was my closing comment.

The next afternoon my cell phone rang, "It's Scott"

"Hi sexy, it's Laura" I heard on the other end.

Laura had never called me on my cell that I could remember.

"John gave me your number. Is this a bad time?" she went on.

That answered the question as to whether John knew about the call.

"No, this is fine. I bet I can guess why you're calling though" I said, glad to talk to her.

"I bet you can. Now come on, you'll hurt my feelings if you don't come" she went straight for the jugular.

"That's bullshit!" I laughed.

More serious now, "Scott, really, I'm not trying to set you up or anything. I just want to have you both over for a little dinner party. If it would help, Sonia gave me the same grief you are, but she's going to come. Please Scott."

"You little minx, you think I can't say 'no' to you! Well, you're probably right. Okay, I'll come" I said.

I caved, and I knew it, but she really could get me to say yes to damn near anything. And being the guy I am, no excuses here, I couldn't get the image that John had painted of Sonia out of my mind. How bad could dinner with my friends and a beautiful woman be, after all?

The rest of the week was hellatious! I had no time to think about Saturday night. I had mess after mess to deal with, and by Saturday I gave serious thought to calling John and Laura and begging off. Two things kept me from that. I didn't want to bail on my friends last minute like that AND, I couldn't get the image of this Sonia woman that John had painted, out of my mind.

I rang the bell right on time. I'd worn a nice, 'casual, dressy' outfit. Not trendy, but very nice. Laura answered the door. Dressed in her trademark 'slut' outfit. She looked fantastic, in a way that made me want to throw her on the floor and fuck her silly!

I didn't, as much as I wanted to.

John was right behind her and gave me a slap on the back and his usual pump my arm off handshake.

It turned out Sonia was already there.

My heart skipped a beat, and my breath caught as I saw her for the first time. I tried my best to be cool. I think I was successful. John's description didn't begin to tell the story.

She was absolutely beautiful. By contrast to Laura, she was wearing a pair of slacks and a very sexy, yet modest blouse. It showed a nice but respectable amount of cleavage.

She had a mane of raven black hair, and emerald green eyes. The combination of the two was devastatingly beautiful. Her hair was shoulder length and sculpted. She wore little makeup, her olive skin and vibrant eyes needed none! Her skin was flawless. Her outfit tried, but was not completely effective, to hide the voluptuous figure she had. There was no doubt about the shapely legs, the tight ass or the large tits. I estimated she was five foot ten inches tall. She was a statuesque woman, without an ounce of fat. Suddenly I was very glad I'd decided to come to dinner!

Okay, okay! Call me a sexist pig if you must, but I LOVE big, firm tits! And this broad had them. I wanted to find out how big, and how firm!

The evening was very pleasant and the dinner fantastic. Laura may be a slut, but she sure can cook.

Conversation with Sonia was easy. She is a lawyer, but unlike the few female lawyers I'd know, she wasn't full of herself. We had a lot of interests and likes in common. All and all we seemed to hit it off pretty well. I still wasn't sure if Laura had tried to set us up, or if she really had just wanted a dinner party, but either way I was glad it had happened. I planned to try and see her again.

After a failed marriage I wasn't interested in a serious relationship and didn't plan to be for a long time. While this woman was very attractive and intelligent, I was interested in some companionship and getting laid. Say what you will, that was my lifestyle. My experience was that plenty of women felt the same way, I just hoped she was one of them, and that she found me as attractive as I found her. Anyway, I intended to find out.

The evening past quickly and it was late before I realized.

"Hey guys, thanks for everything, it has been a wonderful evening, but I think I should shove off now" I said.

I was turning to say goodbye to Sonia when Laura piped up, "Scott, could you give Sonia a ride home? It's on your way."

"What!" Sonia yelled.

Then quieter, she went on. "I'm sorry, but no, I won't impose like that. Laura, you promised no attempts at matchmaking!" Sonia said, but in such a pleasant way it wasn't awkward for either of us.

I laughed. "So did she give you the, 'just a little dinner party, no agenda' bullshit too?" I asked Sonia.

She laughed too. We'd gotten to know each other well enough that my smart ass remark worked.

"Look, I'll call a cab like I always planned." Sonia said, then directed at Laura, but with a smile, "And you, troublemaker, stay out of this!"

I laughed some more. I also liked the way Sonia was reacting. It told me something about her.

"Look Sonia, the troublemaker has already caused the trouble! I don't mind giving you a lift at all, and I'm sure if Laura says it's right on my way that it can't take me more than an extra hour or two!"

Then we all laughed.

"If you're really sure it's not too inconvenient. I really am a little uncomfortable putting you out" she said, making me certain she was sincere.

"Really, it's no big deal. I'd be happy to" I replied.

"Now, if you're done stirring things up, I think I'll drive this lady home" I said to Laura, but with a big grin.

She was grinning too, obviously very self satisfied.

Sonia and I said I final goodbyes and thank yous and headed to my truck.

It was about a 20 minute drive to her place, which was in fact barely out of my way at all. We visited some more and learned a little bit more about each other. Because of Laura's blatant attempt to thrust us together, we had an excuse to discuss our relationship status. It turned out she'd never been married, simply wasn't interest in settling down and valued her freedom. I told her of my failed marriage and self-assessment that I really wasn't husband material. At least not yet, maybe never. We each seemed real comfortable with our own positions and they certainly seemed compatible.

As we neared her house I said, "I am a bit irritated with Laura for having pulled what she did, but I'm actually glad it happened. It gave us this chance to talk and me an easy way to tell you I'd like to see you again."

"I'm glad to hear that, I'd like to see you again too" she replied.

Shortly I pulled up in front of her house.

"Would you care to come in for a night cap?" she asked comfortably.

I was wondering where this might lead, and wasn't about to say no. I figured I'd let her set the tone however, I didn't want to overreact and blow a chance with her later.

"Yes, I'd enjoy that!" I said.

We were soon inside her townhouse. Very nice, very modern, not too big.

"I have some very nice cognac, or would you care for something else?" she offered.

"That sounds great, but since I'm driving and after the beer and wine at John and Laura's, I think I'd better just nurse a beer, thanks" I replied.

"If you accept my invitation to spend the night, you won't have to worry about driving, then you can enjoy the cognac!" she said with a very sexy smile.

I hadn't expected this response, and really wasn't intending to hint for it, but I also wasn't surprised. She struck me as a free sprit, no games, no bullshit woman. I appreciated the lack of 'I don't usually do this kind of thing, but' charade some woman use.

"Well then, cognac it is" I said returning her smile.

I sat on the sofa while she poured the brandy. She handed me mine and sat very close beside me. I took a sip, it was indeed excellent. It wasn't long before the brandy, having barely been touched, was sitting on the table and we were all over each other. Soon she was working off my pants.

"My God what a nice big cock!" she exclaimed.

When you have a cock that's a foot long and big around as a beer can, you never know what reaction you'll get from a woman. This one was obviously pleased with what she saw and had no qualms about it being too big.

All are clothes were on the floor and we were wildly fucking on the couch in no time.

It was raw, fast, sex. It was good. We'd both cum quickly.

She took my hand and led me to her bedroom. Feminine, but not overly so.

I got my first real good look at her naked as we walked. She had an even more stunning body than I thought. Wonderful, round, heart shaped ass, full hips and narrow waist, and very large yet firm breast, with large dark areolas.

We crawled onto the bed and I began to explore every inch of her lovely body with my hands and mouth. I discovered that her nipples were extremely sensitive and responsive, and I wondered if I might be able to make her cum from stimulating them alone. I would have to find out later. She discovered that my cock was fully erect and ready to go again.

"I like it that you're ready again so soon. You are ready aren't you?" she teased.

I was ready. I slipped insider her. She was tight, but had no trouble accepting my full size. We fucked more slowly and gently, but still with plenty of vigor. Having cum so recently I was able to last a good, long time and push her to three orgasms before ultimately filling her with another load of cum.

Sometime during the night I woke to her stroking my cock to it's full size yet again. Once that was accomplished she climbed on top and she fucked me. Slower and more passionately than earlier, but she made sure I was as deep inside her as possible. Being in control, she was able to give herself exactly the stimulation she wanted and by the third time I came, she was in an almost constant state of orgasm where one just rolled into the next. I couldn't tell how many times she actually came, but it was several.

We held each other and slept until morning.

My first thought on waking was, 'Damn! That was some good sex!'

She had woken first and was looking at me. When she saw I was awake too she spoke, "That was a very nice night."

She had the sexy smile again too.

"Yes, it most certainly was" I replied.

I thought about a morning finale, but it just didn't feel right. She must have felt the same. We got up and she made some coffee. We talked and were both very comfortable just being together, it felt quite natural. When the time seemed right I shoved off. I'd gotten both her work and home numbers.

"I've got tickets to a play next Saturday night. I'll give you a call this week and see if it works for you" I said as I was leaving. No pressure, no need for her to commit now. If she wanted to see each other again, we would. If not, it had been great.

"Please do!" was all she said.

I did and we did.

We enjoyed each other again, both socially and physically. More great sex.

We both were happy with the way our relationship was shaping up. No possessiveness.

We saw each other about once a week, sometimes more, sometimes less. We'd talk every few days or so. She'd call, I'd call, very casual. The sex was great and kept getting better. As far as I was concerned it was perfect. One night I stopped into a bar by myself. The owner was a customer, but I really just stopped for a drink and to say 'Hi'.

As I crossed the room I saw Sonia with a guy. Fairly obvious it was a date. I was pleased to note that it didn't bother me a bit.

"Scott" she called out.

I walked over and said hello. She was nonplussed. She introduced me to her date as 'her friend Scott'.

I stayed a minute, but didn't sit.

"I'll talk to you soon" I said as I walked away. On my way out I waved. So did she. The whole thing completely comfortable.

We'd been going on like that for about six weeks when one Friday night things took a turn. She'd called and invited me over for a night in. She was going to fix something special and asked me if I'd rent a movie. The evening was going along nicely. Dinner had been especially good and I was helping her clear and clean up. Since we weren't going out, we'd each had a little more wine than normal. She was a bit tipsy and acting a little silly. Not drunk, just relaxed.

She was rinsing plates and I was clearing and as I brought in the last of the dishes she looked at me with mischievous expression and without any warning pointed the dish sprayer at me and gave me a shot of water. Not much, but my face was all wet and I'm sure I looked stunned.

Then she started to laugh. I wasn't mad, but I didn't think it was very funny.

With an odd sort of look I'd not seen before she said, "Oh my! That was quite naughty of me!"

A little bell went off in my head. I'd seen hints, but wasn't sure. I decided it was time to find out.

"You know what happens to naughty girls, don't you" I said with mock seriousness.

With a sly grin she simply nodded her head.

Without another word, I took her by the hand and led her to one of the dinning room chairs. I sat down with her standing in front of me. I undid her jeans and pulled them and her panties down to her knees. I bent her over my lap and proceeded to give her a good old fashioned bare hand spanking.

I wasn't spanking real hard, but hard enough that I knew it stung plenty and it was leaving nice red hand prints on her olive skin. Something I find incredibly erotic.

She was squirming and moaning in a way that had nothing to do with the pain. Soon she crying out, "Ouch! OW! OH! OOOUCH!"

I went on until I thought she'd had enough.

"Don't stop yet" she almost whispered.

I started back up, this time quite a bit harder.

Her yelps were proportionately louder and after about eight more swats she cried, "Okay now that's enough!"

Still I didn't stop.

"OW, PLEASE STOP NOW, REALLY!" she yelled.

I gave her about three more while she continued to protest before I stopped for good.

"I guess I deserved that!" she said coquettishly, still over my knee.

I slipped my finger between her thighs and into her pussy, which was gushing with her juices.

"I guess you enjoyed it too!" I said.

She didn't reply.

I let her up and we headed straight for the bed. I fucked her hard, and I mean HARD, much more so than we'd ever done before. She came more explosively than I'd ever seen her. We fucked and sucked the rest of the night. No movie that night.

The next morning we were having coffee and I noticed that Sonia was far more pensive than I'd ever seen before.

"What's up, something wrong?" I asked, my normal direct self.

She looked at me and took a breath.

"I have something to confess, and I'm afraid you're going to be upset with me. I don't want that" she said softly.

"Only one way to find out" I replied.

"True. Scott, Laura had told me a lot about you before we ever met" she plunged ahead.

"Like what?" I said, not really surprised.

"Well" and she smiled and perked up a little, "like what a nice guy you are. And that's certainly true. Also that you are well endowed, and though that's certainly true, I'd say she understated things!"

I chuckled.

"But the main thing is she told me about what you did for her and Scott and about the trips to your cabin" she was subdued again.

"So you see when we first met I knew quite a bit more about you than you did about me. Laura told me, because she wanted to me to meet you. I resisted, because like you, I don't like blind dates or being set up. But after she told me about you I was interested enough to meet you. You have to believe me though, when I tell you that I really had told her I was going to take a cab that night we met. My car was in the shop and they didn't finish it on time. That little trick she pulled was all her. Honest, I wouldn't have gone along with that. I don't like to play games. At least not those games" she smiled at the last.

12