Still More Friends! Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There is more. You know Laura and I were roommates, we don't go back as far as you and Scott, but we're nearly as close. And, after last night you probably already know, that we share the same 'interests' in certain areas. If anything I was even more wild than Laura in college. I've been trying to find the right time to tell you all this. I figured after last night, this was it.

"Are you upset with me?" she asked earnestly.

Using my frequent, answer a question with a question, technique I asked, "Have you lied to me?"

"No, of course not" she said, surprised.

"Have you taken advantage of me in any way?"

She smiled and replied, "Well, maybe in bed, but no, not the way you mean."

"So the only thing you did was not tell me that you knew more about me than I was aware and if I would have asked, I'm sure you would have told me" it wasn't a question.

"Yes I would have" she answered anyway.

"Then other than being irked at that conniving little bitch Laura, I don't see anything to be upset about. And I can't even really be angry with her, because if she'd behaved herself, I'd never have met you. And that WOULD upset me!" I laughed.

She was clearly relieved and came over to sit in my lap. She started kissing me and running her hands up and down my back.

"Keep that up and you're going to get yourself fucked again!" I told her.

"Promise?" she giggled.

Within five minutes we were back in bed fucking hard again.

After we calmed down Sonia rolled up on her elbow and looking at me said, "There is one more thing I need to tell you."

"What's that" I said curiously.

"I'd love for you to invite me up to your cabin for a weekend like you had with Laura!" she said both excited and shy at the same time.

"Just how much did Laura tell you about the trips to the cabin?" I asked before responding to her very enticing idea.

"That's a hard question to answer since I don't know how much the IS to tell. But, just the generalities. What it was like with the two of you. What it was like with the three of you. That you are very experienced, and very careful, but that you can be extremely severe. I gathered you were trying to give both her and John an object lesson and probably went faster and harder than would be usual" she explained.

"That sounded like someone who is pretty experienced themselves talking?" it was a question.

"It wouldn't be my first time" she said evasively.

"She tell you any specifics at all?" I probed.

"No, not really. She did tell me that the first time with just the two of you she didn't have a safe word. That kind of surprised me, I wouldn't be willing to do that" this last she said cautiously.

"I wouldn't let you! It was an very unusual set of circumstances. I'm curious about something, and feel free to decline responding, but what did Laura feel about no safe word after the fact?" was my response.

"She just said she wouldn't do it again, but she'd trusted you throughout. She said you were extremely hard on her, but never more than she could handle, just barely so sometimes I gather. She also said she wouldn't have given up the experience for anything. That impressed me!" Sonia replied.

"How hard would you want me to be with you?" I asked directly.

"I'm confident you know how to do this. I'd expect and trust that we'd feel our way as we introduce this into our relationship" she responded, equally directly.

"She tell you any details about setup or equipment or anything?"

"Nope, none of that. Just about the experience, not the details. Anyway, I hope you will invite me sometime" she said more boldly.

"I don't think I could be ready to do that before this afternoon!" I replied, not one to waste time.

She laughed, I didn't.

"Really? Are you serious?" she asked.

"If you are. I can go home, get ready and be back here in less than two hours, we'd get there late this afternoon" I said evenly, excited by the idea.

"Well don't just lay they, get your ass moving! I'll be ready before you get back" she said, excitedly.

To be continued...

* * * * *

Feedback is encouraged and appreciated. All comments with a valid email address will receive a reply.

12