Still More Friends! Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her groans turned to loud moans and any though to the pain on her part vanished.

I was getting close and fucking her harder and faster.

As I started to cum I pinched her clit hard and pulled. That was all she needed, we were cumming together and each violently. It lasted what seemed like forever before I felt my cock stop it's spasms.

She slumped as much as the horse would allow. I moved quickly to remove the clamps and free her.

We took a shower, together naturally. Cleaned up and packed and headed home.

I pulled up in front of her house, grabbed her bag out of the back and came around the truck. By the time I got to her side she had the door open, but hadn't gotten out yet. It's a high truck and a long step down.

"Want a hand?" I asked gently.

"That would be nice, please" she replied.

I helped her climb down. The weekends activities and the two hour ride in the truck, had her stiffening up quite a bit.

I walked her to the door. She was moving tentatively.

As we walked I said, "Take a hot bath, real hot. It will help the stiffness."

She smiled and said, "Yes, I know."

'Dumb thing to say Scott', I thought, of course she knows.

She turned and put her arms around my neck and gave me a very wonderful, sexy kiss.

"Thanks, I had a really good time. I hope you'll invite me again sometime" she cooed.

"Count on it!" I said, very seriously.

I headed home to get ready for a very busy week coming up.

To be continued...

* * * * *

Feedback is encouraged and appreciated. All comments with a valid email address will receive a reply.

12