Still More Friends! Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could see the light go on, that was all the hint she needed.

She waited for the fourth shock, which caused her to cry out and jerk pretty hard. But about 15 seconds later she went up on her toes.

She was obviously counting to herself. I didn't turn the clit vibe on at all, nor the tit shock. After about 35 seconds she eased down and braced for the shocks.

After the fourth shock again, back up she went. She'd now had nearly four minutes of rest separated by the half minute on her toes. I also observed that she'd figured out about taking some of the weight on her arms. I was sure she do it this time. I decided as long as she got close I'd be sure she went over the edge.

I turned the electricity to her nipples a little higher than before, because I liked the look. And I gave her about one quarter on the clit vibe right away. She was quickly moaning and biting her lip again. I was certain that the juices running down the inside of those luscious thighs was even more copious that earlier.

As soon as I could tell the dildo had started to pulse, I turned the clit stim up to half. That really got her going. Her body was starting to quiver. She was pumping her hips as much as she could in a new sort of gyrating motion. I don't imagine I need to explain what all of that did to the lovely tit flesh mounted on her chest!

There was a wailing, moaning growl coming from her lips. It was one of the most sensual sounds I'd ever heard. Completely incomprehensible!

When the dildo hit third I pushed the clit vibe up to three quarters. It was as if I'd plugged her into the wall. The motion the woman made trying to impale herself further on that dildo was truly amazing. Her thighs were clenching and even from the front I could see her ass checks helping her hump that thing. Her tits were actually whipping around now. If she was careful they would slap her face!

It wasn't going to take much longer. She would definitely make it this time. I was ready.

When she began to cum my fingers started to fly on the control panel. I flipped the switches so that dildo stayed on high, I increased the clit vibrator to maximum. I increased the tit shock level a little and put enough current through her clit that she'd feel a very strong tingle in addition to the vibration.

As her orgasm reached it's zenith, I sent a quick, medium strength electric shock through all three electrodes, then turned them off completely. As she started down the backside of he explosive climax I eased back on the two vibrators to about half each. Plenty to keep her cumming for a relative long time.

Only after her orgasm slipped away and her clit was so overly sensitive that she started to scream and beg for me to stop, did I relent and slow the two vibrators. But I did it slowly, so that the stimulation lasted several more agonizingly long seconds.


Once it was all over she hung there like a lifeless piece of meat. I jumped to undo her and yelled for John to help me, which he quickly did. In seconds we had her freed from the apparatus and I swept her up in my arms and carried her to the bedroom. For the second time, I thought she might have passed out, but soon realized she hadn't and was just completely spent.

I laid her gently on the bed and went to get a warm facecloth. I brushed her hair aside and game her a brief sponge bath. I was rewarded with a very slight smile.

"You okay?" I almost whispered.

A insignificant nod was all she could muster.

I covered her up and assumed she was out for the night.

I rejoined John and Laura in the other room. Somewhat to my surprise Laura was still strapped to the horse. She looked beautiful, of course. And totally abused. Her ass and thighs were bright red and her asshole still gaped a little from the hard fucking John had given her. His cum was oozing down her crack. By way of a cocked eyebrow I asked John what was up.

"Well" he explained, "I guess you must be pretty horny after watching Sonia put on that show. It was truly spectacular. I've cum. Sonia's cum. I figured it was your turn. Her asshole is well loosened up. You should have no trouble at all!"

Laura came back to life and started screaming, "NO! NO WAY! I CAN'T TAKE ANY MORE!"

I could tell from John's face, which Laura couldn't see, that he wasn't serious. He was just fucking with her mind now. I figured he really was trying to teach her a lesson. I knew he was on the right track too. I realized that anything less than he was doing would be lost on a slut who loves pain as much as Laura.

John was right too. I was extremely horny after watching Sonia's display. I decided to play along.

"Oh shut the fuck up! I'm not in the mood to fuck that scrawny ass of yours, but if I was I would. You've caused one fuck of a lot of trouble for everyone and I don't think you've paid a high enough price just yet!" I said in my most menacing voice.

"So here is the deal slut. I'm going to fuck your face, and if you do a real good job, you can rest for the night. But if you fuck up or spill a single drop, whether on purpose or not, I'll string you up and crop those tits again! This time you won't have a safe word either and I'll keep at them until they bleed!" I roared, working myself up "And then John and I are going to keep working you over all night long!"

John smiled broadly at my playing along. He knew damn well I wouldn't do it, but in Laura's nearly broken state she wasn't sure. The look of fear on her face was unlike I'd ever seen her. I began to believe she really might learn a lesson from this after all.

Without further ado, I walked over and stuffed my cock in her mouth. From fear or what, I wasn't positive, but she sucked like never before. I wasn't nearly as rough on her as I'd been several other times. But after all she'd been through she was still having a hard time taking it. Nevertheless, it felt damn good. I was more sexually stimulated than I realized and my balls were boiling in no time.

With a loud grunt I grabbed her head and buried myself to the hilt, spewing cum deep in her throat. I came long and hard. It was a substantial load to be sure. She swallowed for all she was worth, but the way I'd shoved my cock down her throat she had no chance. Cum was dribbling down her chin even as she kept sucking.

Once my orgasm had fully subsided I pulled my cock from her mouth and wiped it on both of her cheeks.

She was sobbing and screaming! "NO! NO! I DID MY BEST, HONEST!!"

I winked at John, hoping he'd get the message.

"Tough shit cunt! I warned you and now you are going to pay!" I barked.

"NO, GOD NO NO!" she was screeching now.

"I'm going to go get the ball gag. Since she doesn't have a safe word any more, I don't see any need to listen to anymore of this shit!" I said in John's direction.

Laura kept wailing NO!

John had taken the hint.

"Scott, hold on a minute!" he said deadpan, "She's had enough!"

"I don't know pal, I thought you wanted to finally teach her a lesson!"

"I said enough!" he said firmly as he started to release her.

She was so wasted he had to pick her up and carry her over to the bed, where he gently set her down and covered her.

"Fine, fuck it!" I said loudly and walked outside in feigned anger.

I was enjoying the fresh air when a few minutes later John joined be with a beer in each hand.

Taking one I spoke first, "Looks like we're through for the night, maybe the weekend!"

"They both had a very rough day. Laura especially. Do you think we were too hard on her?" John asked, obviously a bit concerned.

"Honestly, I'm not sure John. She had all she could take, that's for sure. Actually, I'm surprised she didn't break, but you wanted to teach her a lesson. One way or the other I'm sure you accomplished that!" I said solemnly.

"We'll know in the morning" I finished.

"Want another beer?" John asked.

"Sure, you hungry?" I replied.

"Not really" he said as he headed back to the cooler.

"Me neither" I responded to his back.

We each drank our second beer in silence and turned in for the night.

When I woke in the morning, somewhat later than usual, I realized it had been the first time Sonia and I had slept together without a mid-night romp. She was still out cold.

I got up and quietly went out to the main room. John and Laura were both sound asleep too. I turned on the coffee and waited for it to cook. As soon as it was done I poured myself a cup and headed out to the deck, making as little noise as possible.

I heard the door and without turning, assumed it was John, thinking the girls would sleep for quite a while after the day they'd had. To my surprise it was Laura who came up and stood next to me. She was wearing a big oversized terrycloth robe and had her own cup.

Neither of us spoke at first.

Finally I broke the ice, "How are you this morning?"

I was truly curious after the day before.

"You guys were pretty fucking rough on me yesterday!" she replied rather testily.

As calmly as I could, I said, "You brought it on yourself. All your conniving simply caught up with you!"

A little milder, "I figured that I could get John to let me fuck you again, but never dreamed he make me pay so dearly for it!"

I was actually starting to get pissed, "Look Laura, this started out with you needing the kind of rough treatment John didn't think he could provide. Well it turns out he can and will, give you all you can take. But you turned it into a craving for big cock, as much as telling him he isn't enough for you. And you think he should have done what? Taken it easy on you?"

She didn't reply for a minute, then with her head hung a bit, softly went on, "I guess you're right. I really was being a selfish bitch. And I treated John badly."

"No fucking shit. I'd say so, yeah!" I replied, but a little quieter myself, knowing I hadn't been exactly an innocent bystander.

"So how are you?" I asked more gently.

"Sore as Hell! Maybe as sore as I've ever been, but I'm okay" she said evenly.

Then she surprised the Hell out of me as she continued, "Scott?"

"Yes?" I replied wondering what was next.

"I'd do it again if that's what it takes to feel you pound my pussy with that huge cock of yours?" she said with a sly grin.

I laughed out loud. The limit of the slut was unbounded.

"You are an even bigger pain slut than I thought!" I said still chuckling.

"You should know" she said softly, obviously not disagreeing.

Just about then I heard some noise coming from inside, that and an empty coffee cup drew me back indoors. Laura followed.

As I got inside I realized the noise was coming from the bedroom. Neither Sonia nor John were to be seen. Quietly I headed into the bedroom, pretty sure I knew what was up.

Sure enough there were the two of them on the bed, fucking like mad! Unlike the day before, Sonia was clearly enjoying this one. She was moaning and groaning and fucking John back for all she was worth.

Whether by design or not, John was unmistakably pushing all the right buttons. As I silently watched, Sonia started to cum loudly. It was a most erotic site. Watching her fuck is one great visual.

Laura had joined me, but the two on the bed were completely oblivious to our presence.

Finally John started to pound her even more vigorously and was unmistakably about to cum. As he did with a yell, Sonia screamed out in orgasm again too!

Once finished, they both collapsed, spent.

I softly started to clap, which startled them both greatly.

I had to laugh as John whipped his head around and looked very sheepish about Laura and my standing there. Sonia just looked over and smiled broadly before closing her eyes and laying back.

Still laughing I said, "You two relax and rest up. I'm going to take that as permission to take this little slut here out in the other room and fuck her until she begs me to stop. Then just keep going!"

Not surprisingly, this brought a smile to Laura's face. Neither John nor Sonia made any acknowledgement as I grabbed Laura by the hand and hauled her out to the air bed in the main room.

I removed her robe and pushed her down on the bed. I figured straight fucking was as much as she could handle, and after the day before I thought that might even be a stretch for her. I should have known better.

Almost as soon as I plunged balls deep in that warm, tight cunt, she was moaning with pleasure and within minutes was having her first of several orgasms. I fucked her hard and steady, enjoying myself immensely, but concentrating on her pleasure for a change too!

Finally I couldn't hold back any longer and thrust deep and hard, cumming loudly.

Laura was positively beaming as I climbed off.

Somewhat to my surprise, John was standing in the doorway watching us. He had a smile on his face and just shook his head.

"My God, that's a sight" was all he said.

Laura got up and walked over to him, throwing her arms around him and kissing him hard.

"I love you!" I heard her whisper.

"I love you too" John replies.

Without another word they headed toward the bathroom. I heard the door close and the water start running. It would be a good long time before they emerged.

I started straighten the place up. It looked like four people had held an orgy. Oh yeah, they had!

Shortly Sonia came out and we shared a big hug and kiss too.

"John came in to the bedroom and tried to apologize for yesterday. We started talking and one thing lead to another and well, that's what happened" she said.

"You don't have to explain" I said sincerely.

"I know, but I wanted you to know that while it was much nicer than yesterday, I'm still spoiled" she said smiling.

"Good!" I replied. Hell, by now you know the size of my ego and I don't mind having it stroked regularly.

"Scott?" Sonia began.

"Yeah?" I replied curiously.

"Could we stay here a couple more days?" she asked shyly.

"Haven't had enough yet?" I quipped, knowing very well she had.

"No more fun and games, but I do have something I want to do. Can we?" she asked again.

"I suppose it could be arranged. What is it you want to do?" my curiosity growing.

"Well, before we leave here I intend to make it so that you think I give an even better blowjob than Laura!" she said, actually blushing a little.

"You willing to help me with that?" she added with a big smile.

If she thought I might be hesitating about extending our stay, she'd definitely solved that.

I laughed, "That's a pretty tall task you're attempting. It will take LOTS of practice, but I guess I could force myself to cooperate!"

She laughed too, then more seriously "I would really like us to have a couple of days to ourselves"

"You mean you weren't serious about making me forget about Laura?" I teased.

"OH NO, I'm very serious about that. It's my competitive nature!" she replied.

It wasn't long before John and Laura appeared, fully dressed and packing up their stuff.

"I think we should probably be heading out" John said.

There were hugs and kisses and handshakes all around as Sonia and I walked them out to their car.

Just as she went to get in Laura stopped and gave me a last kiss, "Scott, thanks for everything, really!"

"I think it might be Sonia you really owe the thanks to" I returned.

Sonia just smiled.

"I know" Laura said with a wink.

As they got in and drove away I couldn't help wondering if I'd fucked my best friend's wife for the last time. I wasn't exactly sure about how I felt regarding that, but I was pretty sure the next couple of days that would be the furthest thing from my mind.

Sonia and I spent until Wednesday at the cabin, and yes, before we left she had developed a cock sucking talent that definitely surpassed Laura's. That, however, is a story for another time.

The End

Feedback is encouraged and appreciated. All comments with a valid email address will receive a reply.

12