Still Not Willing to Share

Story Info
A sequel to Not Wanting to Share.
7.2k words
4.01
22.5k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The young preacher's words burned in my ears: "How can this be? This has to be a set-up, a cruel joke! I do not accept this, this cannot be happening, dear Lord ... Not again." Crashed through my mind.

As my face drained of blood I felt myself go pail and I thought that I may faint, pass out, fall from my chair, but I grabbed the side edge of the table and all that I could manage to get out was: "What?"

I looked over at Richard expecting him to burst out laughing, say: "April fool!" Anything.

But he was enthralled in the young man's words and impressed by his virile youth and stature and I knew from previous unacceptable discussions that Richard attempted to have with me that this young man fit his profile all too well. More of the type he really wanted to have join us while he fucked me.

Richard's voice rang in my ears: "Well all right!" and he turned to look at me.

"Ann, you don't look so good, we need to order, you need to get something in your stomach." He told me.

My first thought was to get up and walk out, but they kind of had me pinned in and I heard myself say: "This isn't happening, I'm not falling for this."

Richard looked right through me in a way I had never seen before in all of our years of marriage and though his expression was angered he quietly and calmly said: "Like with Jim, this young man's dad, this is your idea. You initiated the arrangement, you made the deal and you would have reaped your benefit had I lost this wager, your wager, your terms and you know me and you know I would have paid up. Time to put your pussy where your mouth is. Waitress three menus please."

I couldn't move, I just sat there and I must have had a look of total stupefaction on my face because our young guest, the very one that I insisted join us looked me in the eye and said: "Don't worry Ann, I work with a lot of couples over sexual issues in their marriages. Let's just have a good meal and we'll go to your room and talk after. Let's not share your issues with the locals."

My immediate response to his words was that he was arrogant, cocky and self serving, but somehow I took peace in the fact that though he didn't come right out and say it, there was a lingering tone that I might be able to talk my way out of the hideous wager. The one that I so insisted on trying to cheat the outcome to be in my favor over.

I barely remembered eating my meal and I said very little as my husband and Jim's son made small talk. I was far too busy preparing a defense in my own head to listen to them. I needed a path of retreat and that's when it hit me! "Religion. I'll use sin as my defense! Lust and the Ten Commandments, that'll work." I reasoned in my head.

"Listen, by the way, my name is also Jim, country people in the farmlands where my folks came from were big on naming boy's after their fathers." He said. The he added: "Give me your room number. I want to get a few things out of my truck and it's best if I meet you there rather than us walking to your room together."

My husband handed him the spare key card and said: "One twelve. Just let yourself in."

Other than expressing how disappointed he was in me for trying to back out of my deal, Richard and I spoke very little on the walk over, but he made sure to reiterate that if he had lost, he would have honored his end of our wager. Then he said: "Quit pouting and make the best of it. You brought this deal to me ... Get over yourself."

Two steps later we were in the room and he was closing the blinds and pulling the heavy curtains over the front windows, then he instructed: "Turn all the lights on."

When I got to the second nightstand lamp, the door opened and in walked Jim Jr. with a satchel and a bottle of bourbon under his arm. He said: I've set aside the rest of today and tonight and I don't need to be back at church until around or after noon tomorrow so I arraigned for plenty of time. Let's have a drink, relax and then we'll talk a little."

In hearing that, my inner trembling and fret kind of subsided but I was still very anxious to put closure on both men's sexual expectations of me.

He pulled the corner chair between the foot of the bed and the desk and positioned the smaller desk chair directly in front of it about five feet away. Turning them to face each other he said: "Richard, have a seat and I'll take the desk chair and Ann, please sit yourself in between us on the foot of the bed."

As we complied he poured us a drink and said: "Good, now Ann, before dinner you looked like you were going to pass out. Tell me what's bothering you."

And I confidently unloaded everything, it just came pouring out me. I detailed how long we had been married, how Richard had become dissatisfied and selfish in our sex life for the past several months, how he wanted to use adult toys, how he has insists on me tasting myself, his latest obsession with my anus and his constant badgering and pressuring of me to take an additional lover for him to share me with. I even told him about last night's experiences with Jim, I didn't hold back, I told him everything.

Then to add my form of validity to Richard's recent bizarre actions, I said: "I am pushing sixty, as you can see I'm no fashion model and I am uncomfortable with my body. Perhaps if I was more fit and toned ..."

He interrupted: "Ann, what about this wager?" He questioned.

I answered: "I got to where I couldn't take the constant pressuring anymore, especially when I'm his captive audience on these long road trips back and forth between our properties. So yes, I made the wager. I didn't think anyone that I chose would agree to go through with it," Then in my defense I asked: "Why? What was I supposed to do?"

Anxious and a bit embarrassed and out of fear I might make my case, Richard stated: "Look, we didn't ask him to come here for this ..."

Jim Jr. cut him off: "No, that's a fair question, but I need to ask one first."

When I nodded, he asked: "In the event that my father or I had turned down your proposition, things would have gone the other way. Would you have held Richard to his end of that wager?" Then he shocked me by saying: "You needn't say any more Ann, the answer is written on your face. Just know that a lot of mature wives like you harbor these sexual hang ups."

I blurted out: "Hang ups! Look, what he wants is perverse! ... I'm not an animal!"

He came back: "No, and as men, neither are we. You see I counsel a lot of mature couples around your age and even older. I hear that repetitively from the wives. But what the flustered wife fails to realize is that as humans we are the only living being in all of God's creation that have sex for enjoyment and pure pleasure. All the rest or His creatures mate for the sole purpose of procreation. The scents, the flavors the tastes and aromas are all a gift and they're there to heighten arousal and add more pleasure to the act of sex. If you really reach down and search your heart from within, you will remember the first time that Richard directed you to smell and then taste yourself, added a little more excitement and some heightened arousal, am I right?"

Looking away, I happened to glance in the mirror over the desk and I literally saw my own mouth gaping open and I heard myself try to reason: "But you are a preacher, a man of God!"

"Like my father before me." He responded, then he asked: "Ann, what are your real objections?"

I didn't know what to say, I didn't know how to react. All that I could think to say was: "But I was taught ..."

"Values?" He mocked: "right from wrong?" He mused: "You see Ann, this stigma that you are wrestling with has been keeping both you and your husband from true sexual pleasures that you should have been sharing together for many years. If you have an issue with it, look at your marriage as the fifty/fifty proposition that your vows committed you too and yield to your husband's needs half the time that you have sexual relations. The other half the time that you two enjoy sex can be all you."

I tried to react but all that came out was a shocked and surprised: "Huh?"

He explained: "Old fashioned outdated parental influences have had adverse effects on mature women and married couples over forty five. I see it every day in my line of work. For example, they seem to have a real problem with sharing where the younger wives today don't. Some even refuse their husbands the pure joys of oral. They've been taught by their mother's or older girl friends that if you don't hold some things back they will lose control when in reality, neither partner should have control. Fifty/fifty, remember?"

Then he went on to say: "Animals, like you brought up earlier, never perform anal and other than some sniffing and licking they never perform full oral to either provide or receive pleasure. This supports what I said when I told you that animals only mate to procreate. Humans were given the gift of sex for pleasure. What amazes me is the simple fact that the loving act of anal produces feelings of submissiveness, humility and then passion at the onset, then a much, much more intense orgasm for the female at the conclusion. But because of the human induced stigma surrounding anal, these women will cheat themselves out of the deep seeded pleasures that normal human sex act affords them.

This to me seemed wrong, way wrong and I blurted out at him in sarcastic anger: "So! the church now condones adultery and sodomy?"

"Adultery." He answered: "No one is condoning the sins of adultery. Had Richard asked you to go out on a date and come back and tell him all about it, that would constitute adultery. If he would take a woman or you a man on the side, that would be adultery. The fact that you two willingly want to expand your sexual horizons with one another and share what you have sexually together, in the eye's of my beliefs is ... Well ... Commendable. And sodomy is a legal term used to support the rape victim with added preponderance of evidence. It was designed to cover everything other that the actual act of intercourse. Nothing as pleasurable for the wife as anal can ever be tagged sodomy and besides, my father told me that you agreed to everything."

That last part actually stung and my overly confident words to my husband, while proposing that wager yesterday were now burning in my ears.

"Are you actually telling me that you consider this 'willingly' on my part?" I shot back.

He answered: "Not up until such time as you willfully instituted these wagers."

I was flabbergasted! Our whole stay at this inn hadn't gone my way and what made it even worse for me is the fact that he was right. If I would have kept my big mouth shut, I wouldn't have been subjected to all of this additional sexual pressure and controversy. I got pissed.

Richard impatiently asked: "This was your idea, I went along with it last evening and again now. I have upheld my end so, make up your mind. What are you going to do?"

"Your end? Your end of what? All you have done is sit back and take advantage of your win." I childishly growled and screamed back at him.

Then I shut up and just sat there speechless, stewing over the chain of events that hadn't gone my way when Jim Jr. said: "You've made a commitment to your husband that needs to be honored. Now stand and undressed for us."

I was still pissed, more pissed now than apprehensive.

I jumped off the foot of the bed to my feet. I looked passed my husband to the door, but even if I made it, where would I go? I looked past the preacher into the bathroom, but I didn't have to go and there was no way out of there anyhow. With tears of anger welling in my eyes from this second loss and the disappointment over the fact I couldn't make my case and the embarrassment that I feel about my plump and older body ... I started to unbutton my blouse.

As it slipped off my shoulders, I laid it behind me on the bed and I kicked off my shoes, stepped forward and pushed them with my foot under the desk. As I unbuckled my belt, unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans my plump belly plopped free and I worked them past my fat thighs, stepped on the cuffs and pulled my legs out leaving them in a wad on the floor.

Before I could reach around to unclasp it, I heard Richard impatiently order: "Now the bra."

With Jim Jr. on my right and my husband to my left, I looked in the mirror over the desk and saw a half naked plump, fifty eight year old woman with tears running down and dripping off of her cheeks.

Unfastening it from behind I jerked from my shoulders. As I felt the heavy weight of my large round breasts fall free in the cool air of our room, I tossed it on the top of the desk and made no attempt to cover myself with my hands. I stood in front of them seeing myself again in that mirror wearing only my old lady, full cut, powder blue satin panties.

Jim Jr. said: "Now you see, you are very attractive, a beautiful woman and you should be very proud of your body, relax, they come in all shapes and sizes. I can tell that your husband is very proud of you and I for one, think you are beautiful."

With my thumbs on either side of my waist, I slipped them into the waistband of my panties and the preacher said: "Not just yet, have a seat back at the foot of the bed and let us catch up."

Within seconds, both men stripped down to their briefs and Jim Jr. said: "Now stand in front of me and face your husband."

As I turned to face Richard, I felt Jim Jr. put his palms on the satin covered cheeks of my big round ass and stroke their full shape and circumference in a circular motion, then he slightly pinched them between his thumbs and eight fingers. Placing a hand at either side of my hips he guided me back between his knees against the chair and said: "Now bend at the waist for me and take your husband in your mouth."

As I slowly bent over forward, Richard pulled the front of his waistband down and let it snap under his ball sack and he took in a deep breath while guiding his erection in to my mouth.

I felt what I thought was the preacher's nose press against the crack of my ass starting down near my crotch then slowly move over the satin fabric to and then past my anus as I heard him take in one deep sniff the entire short distance to my tailbone.

The preacher slipped three fingers of his right hand in that little open space that my chubby thighs leave at the bottom of my crotch and I could feel the top of his pinky finger on the back of my left thigh as the tip of his thumb found and made a dent in my panties caused from him gently pressing them against my anal rim. When I instinctively tried to pull away from that touch, I realized the way that he had positioned the chairs left no room for me to maneuver.

As I quietly sobbed while bobbing on my husband's cock, I felt the preacher place his left hand on the small of my back and he started to work the crotch of my panties between the inner lips of my vagina with his middle finger, leaving the other two working and rubbing my plump outer lips, as his thumb tip made tiny circles and continued firmly pressing the satin crotch against and then in to my anal bud.

"Now you see Ann?" He questioned: "You are getting aroused, warm and moist. You just can't hide or mask any of your pleasures. Why would you want to? Let yourself go. Now stand up and turn around for us."

By now the bourbon kicked in and had taken some of the edge off my anger but out of sheer defiance I didn't want to go through with this. I knew that he was right, I was getting aroused, I was getting wet and even my breathing had quickened in spite of this bad situation and the fact that I was emotionally and intentionally fighting against it.

But I was getting sexually excited there was no denying that. My hands were even trembling from that sick excitement and I could feel myself getting hot but I didn't want to. I let Richard slip from my mouth and I turned to face the man who was about to share me. Though I tried not to look, my eyes couldn't help but dart to the large cotton covered mound in his briefs and I knew he was aware of my gaze, but I couldn't look away.

I watched as he confidently arched his back, raised his hips and pulled them off. I wanted to look up, but I couldn't take my eyes off of his throbbing uncut erection as it jerked and filled with more blood. I'm not sure what it was that fascinated me, whether it was the length of it as it stuck straight up, the forty degree bend in the last three inches as it pointed directly at me or the fact that it was shrouded a heavy foreskin that silhouetted the long sloping shape of its much larger head from under the thick skin that protruded well past his tip. But I do know that the very sight of it gave me sort of a forbidden sense of excitement that I did not want nor welcome but still, somehow I just couldn't look away and the size that it was growing too actually frightened me a little.

Not waiting to be ordered and knowing what they expected, I bent over forward to take him in my mouth and I watched in amazement as he slowly skinned himself back to revel an angry looking wet shining head that was such a deep purple that it didn't look real. He skillfully held it under my nose and wiped his stickiness over the length of my upper lip and under my nose before raising his hips and pushing it deep in my mouth.

His scent was all male, an almondy musk with no hint of urine like Richard's and his flavor was young and salty and virile and I found myself swirling my tongue around and behind the head to collect and experience the sweet taste of his precum in contrast with savory buttery flavor of his smegma.

As he cupped my hanging breasts in his hands I felt my nipples harden against his palms. Then he firmly pinched and tweaked them from behind my areolas forward and down to where he was milking them with both thumbs and forefingers, squeezing and pulling them straight down toward the floor. As this pulling and tweaking continued, I got that familiar twinge. I was getting sexually excited and I knew my wetness would revile this and it had to show through the crotch of my panties and Richard would now know that too.

I heard him say: "Richard, she's ready, take her from behind and load yourself up with her natural juices."

I heard my husband stand and come up behind me and he slipped my panties down and I felt them stick to my crotch from that wetness and turn inside out as he roughly slid them to my ankles in one swift over anxious move. As the head of his erect cock forcibly entered me, he grabbed my hips and pressed himself in to the hilt. Then I felt both of his thumbs spread the cheeks of my ass and the cool air of the room rushed in and he slowly gyrated within me once and cautiously withdrew being careful to collect as much of my moisture that his penis would transfer and I knew at that moment it was intended for my mouth as some sort of a cruel lesson for me.

I felt the preacher's hand under my chin gently guide my face up off of his wet cock and in a soft low voice he instructed: "Now Ann, turn and take your husband back in your mouth for me."

As I slowly complied I looked down and saw the hard penis that I have experienced for many years, all slimy looking and covered in my own white cream and as I started to wrap my hand around it to push some of that off, I heard Jim Jr. say: "No hands Ann, all mouth." And while pulling me toward him by the back of my head, Richard carefully sat back down.

As I bent forward I could smell the strong mustiness of my own female scent and as I drew closer, I attempted to think of something else, anything else and right when my face was over it, readying myself to suck him in, the warmth from his cock and ball sack made my scent much stronger and I had to force myself not to gag as I took all of that funk into my open mouth.

12